Author Topic: Changing seats?  (Read 917 times)

Offline Paragon

• of Virtue. David N'Gog's biggest fan, why did we sell?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Changing seats?
« on: August 13, 2017, 07:10:59 pm »
If I've already booked a ticket online, can I swap my seat for a different one if tickets are still available? I want to sit next to my mate for the Hoffenhaim game (he's booking his on Wednesday).
Would be even more fun if you could stand up to a hook to the jaw for being a snidey bastard. But then that's reality! No one needs to 'swim or drown' in a coward's paradise.

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Changing seats?
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2017, 07:17:12 pm »
If I've already booked a ticket online, can I swap my seat for a different one if tickets are still available? I want to sit next to my mate for the Hoffenhaim game (he's booking his on Wednesday).

Unless things have changed, you can only cancel a purchased ticket up to 14 days in advance of the game
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline Smurfite

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2017, 10:38:58 pm »
In 2016 my mate Tom managed to move our seats for Villarreal at home from the main stand to the Annie Road when extra blocks became available. Not sure whether they will have changed it now but we had to call up the ticket office whilst having the tickets that we wanted already saved in our basket. The woman on the phone managed to sort it for us from there (but as with most things with out ticket office it depends on who you speak to and which side of the bed they woke up on).

Good luck mate, let us know how it goes so I know for future reference.

Offline Paragon

• of Virtue. David N'Gog's biggest fan, why did we sell?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2017, 11:04:17 pm »
Good luck mate, let us know how it goes so I know for future reference.

Will do mate.
Would be even more fun if you could stand up to a hook to the jaw for being a snidey bastard. But then that's reality! No one needs to 'swim or drown' in a coward's paradise.