Author Topic: Why Is The Boxing thread Closed?  (Read 1906 times)

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Why Is The Boxing thread Closed?
« on: June 15, 2017, 02:51:36 pm »
Just because there's Mayweather v McGregor announced doesn't mean there isn't other great boxing fights taking place.

Offline the 92A

• Alberto Incontidor. Peneus. Phantom Thread Locker. Mr Bus. But there'll be another one along soon enough. Almost as bad as Jim...
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Why Is The Boxing thread Closed?
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2017, 03:09:41 pm »
Samie, I didn't lock it but I think it's to get people  to post in the Mayweather v McGregor thread, so everyone knows its there, so in the shorterm we're locking the boxing thread so they get the idea theres a new thread for the circus bout, then hopefully they don't post in the Boxing thread disturbing you aficionados. I'm sorry but I don't know what time it will be open mate ;)
Still Dreaming of a Harry Quinn

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2017, 03:13:00 pm »
Thanks mate. I'm blaming Titi. :D

Offline djphal

• Is Angry. But merked Daniel Sturridge. High Protector of Gavin's Almighty Midweek Erections.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2017, 04:01:57 pm »
maybe add "No Floyd/Mcgregor" to the title

kill anyone who mentions Mcgregor

Offline Samie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2017, 10:10:26 pm »
Yeah that would work.

Please before Saturday night mods. Big fight Kovalev v Ward 2.  :wave

Offline Titi Camara

• Hey, wanna hear the new dubstep song I wrote? Wub, Wub, Wub! Wubba Lubba Dub Dub! I'm Pickle Rick with hirsute areolae!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Number 21 of the Crazy 88
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2017, 10:49:21 pm »
Reopened