Author Topic: Rick and Morty  (Read 41778 times)

Offline Titi Camara

• Hey, wanna hear the new dubstep song I wrote? Wub, Wub, Wub! Wubba Lubba Dub Dub! I'm Pickle Rick with hirsute areolae!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Number 21 of the Crazy 88
Rick and Morty
« on: April 2, 2017, 11:50:21 am »
One of the best animated series ever made! If you don't agree....

Rick and Morty season 3 episode 1 gets surprise release on April Fool's Day! 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Rick and Morty S03E01 720p HDTV x264-W4F

Offline cloggypop

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Rick and Morty
« Reply #1 on: April 2, 2017, 12:37:20 pm »
Get in! I fucking love Rick & Morty

Offline filopastry

• seldom posts but often delivers
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Let me tell you a story.........
« Reply #2 on: April 2, 2017, 02:03:03 pm »
I just saw this downloaded this morning, that was a great start to my Sunday!

Offline dave 5516

• Is in a world of shit and loves it! Loves to Buffy up Danny Dyer. A Cyclopath without a Garmin. Sadly not quite bad enough to make the worst commentator list
  • Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.
« Reply #3 on: April 2, 2017, 02:14:21 pm »
Like giving a starving man a biscuit.

One of the best animated series ever made! If you don't agree....

This and Gravity Falls.
Exercise is to the body what reading is to the mind.

"If I hadn't doped, I would never have won". "Doping improves your performance between 5 and 7 per cent, and maybe 10 to 12 per cent when you are in a peak shape.

"Doping isn't addictive but it's an instrument of power: whoever wins attracts the money; for themselves, the team and the sponsors"

Offline Titi Camara

• Hey, wanna hear the new dubstep song I wrote? Wub, Wub, Wub! Wubba Lubba Dub Dub! I'm Pickle Rick with hirsute areolae!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4 on: April 2, 2017, 04:21:16 pm »
Brilliant.....I'm off for a shit! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline Djozer

• Ujpest
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5 on: April 2, 2017, 07:39:28 pm »
Wubba lubba dub dub!

Brilliant show, a mate at work turned me onto this a few weeks ago and it's now probably my favourite current comedy along with It's Always Sunny.

Offline JerseyKloppite

• HE'S THE DADDY!!! Staff Room Gimp. Very excited, but cheapened, mail order scam victim with bling headphones. Lovespuds. Jaqen H'ghar, the Mod without a Face.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Exiled to Formby
« Reply #6 on: April 2, 2017, 07:59:18 pm »
That's amazing news! Love it.

Offline macca007

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #7 on: April 2, 2017, 08:41:37 pm »
Any links to a stream?

Offline dave 5516

• Is in a world of shit and loves it! Loves to Buffy up Danny Dyer. A Cyclopath without a Garmin. Sadly not quite bad enough to make the worst commentator list
  • Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.

"If I hadn't doped, I would never have won". "Doping improves your performance between 5 and 7 per cent, and maybe 10 to 12 per cent when you are in a peak shape.

"Doping isn't addictive but it's an instrument of power: whoever wins attracts the money; for themselves, the team and the sponsors"

Offline macca007

• Legacy Fan

Offline John_P

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10 on: April 4, 2017, 09:46:22 am »
https://youtu.be/ncsFk7CdSew

Great first episode back
"I must go to the hospital because the injury was so serious that maybe he will be there for one week,"

Gamertag: Chosen John

Offline Titi Camara

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11 on: April 4, 2017, 10:02:13 am »
Fuck a duck!

Quote from: Rick (((and Morty))) (@RickandMorty) April 2, 2017
Aaaaaand that's the way the news goes. Thanks for watching "The Rickshank Rickdemption"! More to come this summer…#rickisfree

Rick is free, but he won't be going on more adventures until this summer. A pickle will rise…

No more season 3 till the summer! :'(

Offline dave 5516

• Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.
« Reply #12 on: April 4, 2017, 10:05:51 am »
Fuck a duck!

Like I said...like giving a starving man a biscuit.

Offline Titi Camara

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13 on: April 4, 2017, 10:08:15 am »
Like I said...like giving a starving man a biscuit.

Offline Sir Psycho Sexy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #14 on: April 4, 2017, 01:43:42 pm »
I was wondering why there was no thread on this show but I just guessed that there's probably not much of an audience for it on RAWK. Terrific season opening episode

Fuck a duck!

if true, god damnit
I would honestly let Wijnaldum jizz in my face right now

Offline Titi Camara

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15 on: April 4, 2017, 02:07:10 pm »
if true, god damnit
They might just be fucking with us.... :o

Offline Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #16 on: April 4, 2017, 06:33:12 pm »
Meh, it's only 2 or 3 months to wait. We've waited 18 months already. There's enough to tide us over til then.

100yearsrickandmorty adventuresforever.com 100times rickandmorty www. overandover adventures.com

I assume all you R&M completists have seen this - it was definitely in the general TV thread when it was released.
The recreation of a real life Georgia court case, this time without the attorney being a Morty:

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/WTWdP5DMdsM" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/WTWdP5DMdsM</a>
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Offline Titi Camara

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2017, 04:49:34 pm »

Offline dave 5516

• Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.
« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2017, 06:42:03 pm »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/gyEc_u0IPkw" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/gyEc_u0IPkw</a>

Offline JerseyKloppite

• HE'S THE DADDY!!! Staff Room Gimp. Very excited, but cheapened, mail order scam victim with bling headphones. Lovespuds. Jaqen H'ghar, the Mod without a Face.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Exiled to Formby
« Reply #19 on: April 17, 2017, 11:55:22 am »
:lmao

Offline Conocinico

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Cameras in your food, dude.
« Reply #20 on: May 29, 2017, 04:43:57 am »
Has there ever been anything, anywhere funnier than this and as clever. Obligatory sign off.
This sentence is not provable

Offline Avens

• Look around you! Clearly knows his Gary Gum from his Anti-Gary Gum.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21 on: May 29, 2017, 11:41:13 am »
Has there ever been anything, anywhere funnier than this and as clever. Obligatory sign off.

No. It's the best.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now. - Jurgen Klopp

Offline Jake

• Fuck VAR
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Fuck VAR
« Reply #22 on: May 29, 2017, 12:05:03 pm »
It's like I always say...

Wubba lubba dub dub!
I'm not vaccinated against covid and ... I don't wear masks.

Offline Conocinico

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Cameras in your food, dude.
« Reply #23 on: May 29, 2017, 12:25:31 pm »
This sentence is not provable

Offline mazlo123

• Legacy Fan
  • My kind of monster.
« Reply #24 on: May 29, 2017, 02:00:41 pm »
Isn't it.

Yes it is.

Everything about the show is amazing.

It's so good that if I had a choice between watching Rick and Morty and squanching I would choose Rick and Morty everytime.
They should go and feast on another dead corpse this one is alive and kicking and it will bite you fucking head off.

Offline dave 5516

• Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.
« Reply #25 on: May 29, 2017, 03:31:24 pm »
Gravity Falls is as good as R&M.  ;D
« Last Edit: May 29, 2017, 04:04:37 pm by Titi Camara »

Offline SamAteTheRedAcid

• Currently facing issues around potty training. All help appreciated.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #26 on: May 29, 2017, 04:24:50 pm »

What a fabulous world we live in where we can enjoy both these series. Really looking forward to what Alex Hirsch does with Detective Pikachu.
get thee to the library before the c*nts close it down

we are a bunch of twats commenting on a website.

Offline dave 5516

• Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.
« Reply #27 on: June 30, 2017, 02:48:23 pm »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/DeAw6aXHzcY" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/DeAw6aXHzcY</a>

Offline John_P

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28 on: July 1, 2017, 12:11:52 am »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/DeAw6aXHzcY" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/DeAw6aXHzcY</a>

Wubalubadubdub!
"I must go to the hospital because the injury was so serious that maybe he will be there for one week,"

Gamertag: Chosen John

Offline my usenme changed?

• Self-appointed moderator for comic topics
  • Kopite
  • RAWK Librarian
« Reply #29 on: July 5, 2017, 11:35:23 pm »
My brother turned me onto this this week, absolutely had me in fits of laughter! I was a huge Family Guy fan and I would say I'm enjoying this even more. Just brilliant.
Mid-Ulster Kopite  ---  BELIEVER

77 * 78 * 81 * 84 * 05 * 19
Follow me on Twitter for stuff about LFC and, er, Libraries. www.twitter.com/@cahalboyd

Offline Redcap

• Legacy Fan
  • You wrote a bad song Petey!
« Reply #30 on: July 5, 2017, 11:39:39 pm »

I'm about 14 episodes into Gravity Falls.

I can't say it's quite the same level as Rick and Morty. Or Adventure Time for that matter. Does it pick up?

Offline CrasherKid79

• Crashedandburnedkid2017
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31 on: July 5, 2017, 11:39:48 pm »
My brother turned me onto this this week, absolutely had me in fits of laughter! I was a huge Family Guy fan and I would say I'm enjoying this even more. Just brilliant.

I've watched the first two. Not grabbed me like Family Guy did at the start but am going to keep going.

Sure it will click eventually.

Offline jammy dodger

• going to make your vagina cry
  • Legacy Fan
  • pass and move.
« Reply #32 on: July 6, 2017, 04:34:29 pm »
This show is brilliant. Season one was mint. Season two struggled. Opener for season 3 was wicked. or wricked.
"Anything can happen. Danny Ings can happen" - Ellie Goulding

Offline aggerdid

• Reads the subtitles on "Queer as Folk" from right to left
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33 on: July 7, 2017, 12:20:52 am »
Very impressed with this. Nice little short episodes aswell
We must embrace pain and burn it as fuel for our journey - Kenji Miyazawa

Offline Redcap

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #34 on: July 7, 2017, 12:29:03 am »
I've watched the first two. Not grabbed me like Family Guy did at the start but am going to keep going.

Sure it will click eventually.

I hate to judge, but anyone who likes Family Guy but doesn't like Rick and Morty is probably a Nazi.

;D

Offline CrasherKid79

• Crashedandburnedkid2017
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #35 on: July 7, 2017, 12:32:16 am »
I hate to judge, but anyone who likes Family Guy but doesn't like Rick and Morty is probably a Nazi.

;D

Early Family Guy was fresh and hilarious back in 2000.

The shite it has become is not.

Offline Redcap

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #36 on: July 7, 2017, 01:57:06 am »
Early Family Guy was fresh and hilarious back in 2000.

The shite it has become is not.

Yeah I was kidding. I didn't see a lot of Family Guy, but I do remember enjoying a few episodes of it in its very early days.

And yes, Rick and Morty takes a few episodes to get going. I must say I don't venerate it quite as much as others. The best of Rick and Morty is not necessarily better than the best of Community, so far. But it's way more imaginative. It's maybe the most imaginative show out there - better than the best of Futurama. But it's not got quite as much 'heart' as other shows, like Adventure Time.

Offline Kashinoda

• More broken biscuits than made of crisps
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ....mmm
« Reply #37 on: July 7, 2017, 09:12:12 am »
Yeah I was kidding. I didn't see a lot of Family Guy, but I do remember enjoying a few episodes of it in its very early days.

And yes, Rick and Morty takes a few episodes to get going. I must say I don't venerate it quite as much as others. The best of Rick and Morty is not necessarily better than the best of Community, so far. But it's way more imaginative. It's maybe the most imaginative show out there - better than the best of Futurama. But it's not got quite as much 'heart' as other shows, like Adventure Time.

Rick and Morty is great but it's no Community (S1-3) for sure, a shame Harmon wasn't left to just get on with Community - at least with Rick and Morty there's no constraints.
:D

Offline crackerbox

• Yes boys, shorts weather
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Up n' about
« Reply #38 on: July 7, 2017, 09:14:57 am »

Agreed, when I watched the first episode with a mate I really didn't like it all that much but I binge watched it on Netflix when I got ill and it is the best series on TV. No competition.
I was in Alder Hay with an abscess on my hip in about 1973 and Bill Shankly never came and played the bongos for me.

http://twitter.com/crackerboxx

Offline classycarra

• The Left Disonourable Chuntering Member For Scousepool.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39 on: July 7, 2017, 10:07:02 am »
I didn't realise there was a thread on here. The wait since April Fools has been gruelling. Can't wait for the full release. Please tell me it's soon.