Author Topic: Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson - UK Foreign Secretary  (Read 5596 times)

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson - UK Foreign Secretary
« on: July 15, 2016, 12:03:11 pm »
Now that this total idiot (And I think that no one, no matter what your political leanings agrees that the man is the stupidest buffoon the UK Political landscape has ever seen) has 'taken charge' of this role, it's going to be amusing (If you dislike the UK) or heartbreaking (If you care about the UK) what a pigs ear he'll make of this role.

And it's started already..

http://www.politico.eu/article/boris-johnson-booed-during-debut-speech-as-foreign-secretary-brexit/

Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson booed during debut speech as foreign secretary

by    Lawrence Wakefield

Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson, Britain’s new foreign secretary, was booed after giving his first speech since taking over the role Thursday.

Speaking on Bastille Day at the French ambassador’s residence in London, the leading Brexit campaigner called for called for “a political, cultural, psychological and economic union,” eliciting jeers from the audience. It’s not clear whether the dissent came from the British or French guests in attendance.

New British Prime Minister Theresa May’s decision to appoint Johnson to the high profile role was not altogether positively received by world leaders.

Jean-Marc Ayrault, the French foreign minister, said: “I am not at all worried about Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson, but during the campaign he lied a lot to the British people and now it is he who has his back against the wall.”
« Last Edit: July 15, 2016, 12:22:00 pm by Alan_X »
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline Umbarto

• of the Red Dojo
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson - UK Foreign Secretary
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2016, 03:30:51 pm »

Offline planet-terror

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2016, 04:01:32 pm »
do we need a thread for this loon,,stick him the other loony thread
bollocks

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2016, 04:11:42 pm »
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/jul/15/brexit-boris-johnson-euromyths-telegraph-brussels

The road to Brexit was paved with Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson’s Euromyths

The appointment of Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson to the post of UK foreign secretary is no doubt a fine example of British humour: the former London mayor is to diplomacy what Stalin was to democracy.

It’s not every day that a country appoints as its global representative a known liar, a character for whom gross exaggeration, insult and racist innuendo seem utterly untroubling, a man apparently devoid of deep conviction about anything other than his own importance. “It wouldn’t surprise me now if Britain put Dracula in charge of the ministry of health,” scoffed the German politician Rolf Mützenich, spokesman for diplomatic affairs at the SPD.

But this British humour has a price: it devalues what Britain says in the international arena perhaps even more brutally than Brexit has devalued sterling. The reaction of the French foreign minister, Jean-Marc Ayrault, summed up the feeling of other EU governments: “You know his style,” he said, adding that Johnson had “lied a lot”, and that the EU would need a negotiating partner who was “clear, credible and reliable”. None of the evidence suggests that Johnson meets those criteria.

For many in EU circles the former London mayor’s reputation for mendacity pre-dates the referendum campaign. Nobody has forgotten his activities as a journalist in Brussels, where he was correspondent for the Daily Telegraph between 1989 and 1994. The French tend to mythologise “Anglo-Saxon” journalism as the pinnacle of ethics and rigour, but Johnson was the incarnation of the gutter-press dictum: never let the facts get in the way of a good story. Indeed, this is what a grinning Johnson often remarked to his foreign counterparts when they protested about his exaggerated stories.

I observed his methods when I was posted as a journalist to Brussels in 1992. One day he wrote a story claiming that Jacques Delors’ spokesman was so well-paid (as all of these incompetent Eurocrats, of course, had to be in Johnson’s narrative), that he lived in an immense chateau on the outskirts of Brussels. This was vehemently denied at a press briefing, to the hilarity of Johnson.

The story arguably had a grain of truth: Bruno Dethomas, the spokesman, lived in a large 19th-century house that had a turret on the outside, an architectural folly typical of the period in which it was built. “You see, it’s a castle!” Johnson laughed when I challenged him on the accuracy of his reporting.

Johnson can scarcely have believed what he himself wrote, but he kept churning it out. It was a game, a big laugh, especially as his fiercely anti-European newspaper lapped up these stories and gasped for more.

Fundamentally, despite our many conversations, I never actually knew what this son of a Eurocrat actually thought of the European project: was he as Europhobic as his own journalism suggested? Or was he just an opportunist trying to make a name for himself? Was he settling some old score with his father, an intelligent and much-respected EU official?

Either way, it wasn’t truthful journalism, but who cared about that? Johnson managed to invent an entire newspaper genre: the Euromyth, a story that had a tiny element of truth at the outset but which was magnified so far beyond reality that by the time it reached the reader it was false.

He had grasped the fact that some of his compatriots had a taste for conspiracy theories, and he could provide them – with a political scapegoat that was incapable of defending itself. The EU, unlike its member states, lacks an unquestionable political authority, so any reaction from the Brussels commission could immediately be dismissed as “interference” in the internal affairs of the nation state. Attempts to rebut the myths could be easily batted away as a case of no smoke without fire.

Even worse, Johnson created a school of EU reporting: the entire British press, to varying degrees, began peddling Euromyths, fuelling the kind of Europhobia that no UK politician dared to stand up to, and which ultimately has now led to Brexit.

Johnson as politician applied similar methods: so despite a previous ambiguity about the wisdom of Britain leaving the EU, he became head of the leave campaign, never hesitating to lie or insult Britain’s EU partners if it furthered the cause. And, just as when he was a journalist, he had no problem admitting his own lies the day after the referendum victory.

Yet none of it has prevented him ending up at the head of the British diplomatic service. The global face of Britain is now a buffoon (as many in Brussels describe him), whose word is as reliable as a used-car salesman’s.

But fair play to Theresa May: at least now we know that the Brexit negotiations will be brutal and dirty, and that the low blows will come thick and fast. What a delightful prospect

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2016, 04:16:18 pm »
http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/36793900/boris-johnsons-most-controversial-foreign-insults

Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson's most controversial foreign insults

Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson is the new foreign secretary. It's certainly a bold appointment given how insulting he's managed to be about many foreigners.
And it could lead to some deliciously awkward moments as he comes face-to-face with the politicians he's been rude about.
This is a man who, let's not forget, said he wanted to see fewer foreigners during the EU referendum. Well, he'll now be seeing a whole lot more during his trips overseas. So let's remind of you of some his most famous putdowns

Goat lover

Rule one of diplomatic relations: Don't suggest your counterpart has had sex with a goat.
It looks so simple when written down but something Boris forgot in May this year - when he won a £1,000 poetry prize for this limerick about Turkish president, Recep Tayyip Erdogan...
More related stories
Theresa May GIF
The cabinet reshuffle in memes
Theresa May
PM Theresa May's to-do list
Pokemon Go on a mobile phone
Five of the best Pokemon Go stories so far
"There was a young fellow from Ankara, Who was a terrific wankerer.
"Till he sowed his wild oats, With the help of a goat, But he didn't even stop to thankera."

Sadistic nurse

Hillary Clinton is in the running to be the next US president. And as Leader of the Free World, she'd be a useful person to have in your corner.
Not known for her sense of humour, it's unlikely she was amused by this description from Boris, back in 2007.
"She's got dyed blonde hair and pouty lips, and a steely blue stare, like a sadistic nurse in a mental hospital."

Ping pong

As sporting superpowers go, look no further than China and table tennis. They've won almost every Olympic gold medal since the sport was included back in 1988.
But Mr Johnson couldn't resist indulging in a spot of "yeah but we invented it" as he closed the Beijing Games in 2008.
He told the world the sport was "invented on the dining tables of England in the 19th century. It was. And it was called wiff waff".

Obama not all-American

Campaigning on whether the UK should leave the European Union got very nasty - with many insults flung by both sides.
Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson was furious when President Obama said he thought Britain should remain in the EU.
His response was to call the president "part-Kenyan" with an "ancestral dislike" of Britain. Johnson, in turn, was accused of racism.

Piccaninnies and watermelons

More accusations of racism, this time from a Telegraph column he wrote in 2002.
He suggested the Queen must love touring the Commonwealth because she's greeted by "cheering crowds of flag-waving piccaninnies" and that in the Congo, Tony Blair would be met with "watermelon smiles".
Both are racist insults for black people - and he apologised for the comments.

Obligatory Hitler reference

Back to the EU again.
During campaigning, he said there was an attempt to create the Roman Empire's united Europe.
"Napoleon, Hitler, various people tried this out, and it ends tragically," he said.
It should be pointed out that Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson is an undeniably clever man who speaks several languages - which means he might be able to insult other nations in their native tongue, instead of English. Or Latin.

Offline TheTeflonJohn

• The proud owner of a moist undercarriage. Full LFC bed time attire wanker. Self-confessed CUNT.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Atkinsons Long Leather - Atkinsons Hair Do
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2016, 04:36:15 pm »
What`s May`s game here?

The man is a fucking idiot who is laughed at the world over and she`s put him in as Foreign Secretary?

May was a remainer, Boris wanted out so she puts a man in the hot seat who many opposites will find difficult to work with.

Games being played here.

Offline Brian Blessed

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2016, 04:44:40 pm »
What`s May`s game here?

The man is a fucking idiot who is laughed at the world over and she`s put him in as Foreign Secretary?

May was a remainer, Boris wanted out so she puts a man in the hot seat who many opposites will find difficult to work with.

Games being played here.
The only reason I can think is that it puts him in charge of Brexit? So if it all fucks up, he gets the blame.
Anyone else being strangely drawn to Dion Dublin's nipples?

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2016, 05:35:14 pm »
The only reason I can think is that it puts him in charge of Brexit? So if it all fucks up, he gets the blame.

I think the same applies to all the other Brexiteers appointed to the Cabinet. Get the negotiations wrong and they carry the can.

Offline cloggypop

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2016, 05:37:17 pm »
Our most senior diplomat doesn't understand how a capo works

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2016, 05:46:12 pm »
I reckon she's done it to destroy him.  He wanted the job at Number Ten, where he could swan along, taking the credit for other people's work and throwing them to the wolves when things went bad.  But May's done it to him instead.  He's been in the job barely 48 hours and already he can hear the howls.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2016, 10:26:13 am »
https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2016/jul/30/clive-james-on-boris-johnson

Clive James: ‘It's Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson's personality that makes him look as if he's been rolled on by a horse’

With four enchanting arms, four enchanting legs and two of the most enchanting faces since Gable met Lombard, the merest glimpse of the hybrid creature known as Hiddleswift can be an inspiration if you happen to be immobile, which I more or less am. With my systems of locomotion packing up one after the other, I can just about move if it isn’t hot, but lately it has been hot. Hiddleswift, by contrast, can sometimes walk almost 100 yards before being brought to a halt by the spectacle of a couple of dozen photographers hanging upside down from trees.

This column threatens to be a bit fragmentary this week, because so am I. Not long ago, I missed my usual appointment at Addenbrooke’s to have my immunoglobulin enhanced. The very word sounds as if it is enhanced already, but the important thing the patient has to do is actually get there. A few days ago I did. I got linked into the system, opened my little Oxford Classics collection of George Herbert’s poems and, despite all vows to apply myself, conked out instantly. When I woke up, the TV hanging from the ceiling was saying, but not showing, that John Kerry, arriving at No 10 Downing Street, mistimed his relationship with the front door and got hit in the head.

Eventually, Kerry and Boris were up there on screen with a lectern each, and the contrast was as startling as ever. Kerry, despite the fact that he had just been slugged in the head by a massive door, looked as smooth as Sean Connery with a better hairpiece. Boris, despite several hours of training for his new role, gave an immediate impression of total dishevelment. On closer inspection, this impression proved false: he was as well-groomed as he is ever going to get. It’s not his clothes and coiffure, but his personality that makes him look as if he has been rolled on by a horse and then seduced by it. My own guess is that the suavely cool Theresa and the barking head-case Boris will be the greatest political double act since Ferdinand and Isabella, for at least five minutes.

I hope it’s just the heat that has been scrambling my brains, but it might be that they’re scrambling themselves. Perhaps it’s time to quit writing. If it is, I still have plans: there are several thousand hours of music that I’d like to listen to again. Trouble is, if I did that, I would write remarks. Recently, I have been writing a poem about the most fabulous of Beethoven’s late quartets, Opus 131 in C sharp minor. That amazing thing doesn’t need my poem, but my poem still needs it, the way every poem still needs all the world.

Offline Umbarto

• of the Red Dojo
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2016, 11:31:40 am »
:lmao

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2016, 01:00:11 pm »
What`s May`s game here?

Games being played here.

He isnt a Brexiteer. He is very much pro EU. The Foreign Secretary role isnt one that carries as much weight these days. She keeps the members on her side whilst he makes a tit of himself.

Offline redbyrdz

• No to sub-optimal passing! Not content with one century, this girl does two together. Oh, and FUCK THE TORIES deh-deh-deh-deh!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2016, 05:49:19 pm »
Whenever I see this thread title I feel like we're in some dystopian comedy future. It just can't be real.
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us." - Bill Shankly

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #14 on: July 31, 2016, 10:25:03 am »

Offline Jon2lfc

• Legacy Fan
  • It's a blessing to be a Red :)
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2016, 11:13:31 pm »
If you want to convince kids not to do drugs in their teens all you need to do is show them this guy as an example.

One eight short of a spliff.

Offline Zeppelin

• Funds hate.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hammer of the Gods
« Reply #16 on: August 1, 2016, 11:42:50 am »
I haerd that when Theresa May was compiling her cabinet, she wrote F. Off next to Boris and it was misinterpreted by a Civil Servant.

Offline TheTeflonJohn

• The proud owner of a moist undercarriage. Full LFC bed time attire wanker. Self-confessed CUNT.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Atkinsons Long Leather - Atkinsons Hair Do
« Reply #17 on: August 1, 2016, 08:40:12 pm »
He isnt a Brexiteer. He is very much pro EU. The Foreign Secretary role isnt one that carries as much weight these days. She keeps the members on her side whilst he makes a tit of himself.
He may be pro EU but at the same time he was the face of the leave campaign, he helped to give leave a bit more credence. Some of his counterparts will find it difficult to work with him due to his duplicity and his natural nature of being a monumental tit.

This comes across to me as Mrs May playing poker.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #18 on: August 1, 2016, 11:54:07 pm »
"And I thought I was a bellend, Boris"

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19 on: August 2, 2016, 12:00:15 am »
He may be pro EU but at the same time he was the face of the leave campaign, he helped to give leave a bit more credence. Some of his counterparts will find it difficult to work with him due to his duplicity and his natural nature of being a monumental tit.

This comes across to me as Mrs May playing poker.

Maybe but he is massively popular with members and the electorate. In the spirit of unity and all that May has assembled a cabinet with a mix of people that appeal to the centre, centre right and the moaning right wing. I think its just a case of having those people that appease many of the people, be it in the party or the public as much as possible.
« Last Edit: August 2, 2016, 12:01:58 am by killer_heels »

Offline MrEazi1

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #20 on: October 3, 2017, 04:05:40 pm »
Saw that Channel 4 documentary on him the other day.

He represents everything that's wrong with British public life. Behind all the bluff, bluster and supposed affability, what substance is there to this man ? Beyond the burning ambition, what does he want to do with the job of PM or Party leader once he gets there ?

His record is enough to damn another politician into a permanent career-ending exile. Be it the brazen lying to his employers, inventing quotes as a journalist, threatening to have people beat up, the constant flip-flopping on policy, three extramarital affairs and a love child. He's been continually undermining his cabinet and his leader but somehow its all tolerated. He's elevated to an unworthy celebrity status which reveals much about our media culture and society.

And its his wing of politics that's supposedly all about personal responsibility, morality and family values yet they're happy to parade this man as their shining star at conference.

Offline west_london_red

• Knows his stuff - pull the udder one! RAWK's Dairy Queen.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • watching me? but whose watching you watching me?
« Reply #21 on: October 3, 2017, 05:58:13 pm »

He represents everything that's wrong with British public life. Behind all the bluff, bluster and supposed affability, what substance is there to this man ? Beyond the burning ambition, what does he want to do with the job of PM or Party leader once he gets there ?

His record is enough to damn another politician into a permanent career-ending exile. Be it the brazen lying to his employers, inventing quotes as a journalist, threatening to have people beat up, the constant flip-flopping on policy, three extramarital affairs and a love child. He's been continually undermining his cabinet and his leader but somehow its all tolerated. He's elevated to an unworthy celebrity status which reveals much about our media culture and society.

And its his wing of politics that's supposedly all about personal responsibility, morality and family values yet they're happy to parade this man as their shining star at conference.

The one thing you missed is that a lot of people don’t know all the nasty skeletons in his closet, they are simply not mentioned in public the way they are with other celebrities and I suspect a lot of people are unaware. If he runs for the leadership of the Tory party and then an election I would expect and hope we will be seeing wall to wall coverage about his affairs, his love child, the sackings and all the shit we don’t even know about that people have been keeping in their back pocket for such an occasion. If you accept the premise that most people’s mud is not in the public domain that will be a lot more out there waiting to come out.
Thinking is overrated.
The mind is a tool, it's not meant to be used that much.
Rest, love, observe. Laugh.

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #22 on: October 3, 2017, 06:03:07 pm »

Morality is such a middle class thing. The upper classes have never been moral.
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline TheShanklyGates

• Firmly in the "shake it all about" camp
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Outside The Shankly Gates...
« Reply #23 on: October 3, 2017, 06:15:40 pm »
He wants to 'let that lion roar'.

It already is Boris you thundercunt.
I've just wiped the sticky residue from my bellend onto the television screen. Taste it Leo. You deserve it.
I would honestly let Wijnaldum jizz in my face right now

Offline cdav

• Is Melissa Reddy. Confirmed by himself. (Probably not though, he's a much better writer.)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24 on: October 3, 2017, 06:21:01 pm »
I reckon he wants to be sacked so he can snipe from the sidelines and not have any responsibility for the inevitable shit result from Brexit negotiations. He is a self serving, utter c*nt.

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #25 on: October 3, 2017, 06:31:18 pm »
Cock womble.  Self serving, self interested, greedy twat.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #26 on: October 3, 2017, 08:24:27 pm »
In case you missed it in the other thread..

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/boris-johnson-libya-dead-body-comments-new-dubai-tory-conference-2017-a7981551.html

"There's a group of UK business people actually, I don't know whether you will have come across this, wonderful guys, who want to invest in Sirte on the coast, near where Gaddafi was actually captured and executed, as some of you may have seen.

“They have a got brilliant vision to turn Sirte, with the help of the municipality of Sirte, into the next Dubai.

“The only thing they’ve got to do is clear the dead bodies.”

Offline Commie Bobbie

• Just woke up......Member of the Committee for State Security. More Folkestone Fashionista than Sandon Sandanista......
  • Legacy Fan
  • #WTRWWAW
« Reply #27 on: October 6, 2017, 05:05:11 pm »
In case you missed it in the other thread..

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/boris-johnson-libya-dead-body-comments-new-dubai-tory-conference-2017-a7981551.html

"There's a group of UK business people actually, I don't know whether you will have come across this, wonderful guys, who want to invest in Sirte on the coast, near where Gaddafi was actually captured and executed, as some of you may have seen.

“They have a got brilliant vision to turn Sirte, with the help of the municipality of Sirte, into the next Dubai.

“The only thing they’ve got to do is clear the dead bodies.”

I wish for very bad things to happen to that fucking c*nt.
Twitter: @atypicalbob

DON'T BUY THE S*N

MacKenzie Is Still A Fucking c*nt

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #28 on: October 17, 2017, 06:17:39 pm »
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/boris-johnson-chevening-rowing-foreign-minister-a8003636.html

The expression on the guy standing watching at the end is one of pure contempt.
Put your own caption on what he is thinking

“Is this the best the British can find? What. A.  F*cking. Idiot”
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline oldfordie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #29 on: October 17, 2017, 07:39:45 pm »
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/boris-johnson-chevening-rowing-foreign-minister-a8003636.html

The expression on the guy standing watching at the end is one of pure contempt.
Put your own caption on what he is thinking

“Is this the best the British can find? What. A.  F*cking. Idiot”
"Wait till I get my hands on that tw..Andrey, I will visit North Korea he says and you can stop with Boris for the weekend, what a bas.."
It might take our producers five minutes to find 60 economists who feared Brexit and five hours to find a sole voice who espoused it.
“But by the time we went on air we simply had one of each; we presented this unequal effort to our audience as balance. It wasn’t.”
               Emily Maitlis

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #30 on: October 17, 2017, 10:06:13 pm »
"Wait till I get my hands on that tw..Andrey, I will visit North Korea he says and you can stop with Boris for the weekend, what a bas.."
:)