Author Topic: The Racist Russian Fanciers Party  (Read 291466 times)

Offline SP

• Thor ain't got shit on this dude! Alpheus. SPoogle. The Equusfluminis Of RAWK. Straight in at the deep end with a tube of Vagisil. Needs to get a half-life. Needs a damned good de-frag.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Southern Pansy
Re: The Racist Russian Fanciers Party
« Reply #3160 on: January 26, 2018, 10:22:45 pm »

Offline SP

• Thor ain't got shit on this dude! Alpheus. SPoogle. The Equusfluminis Of RAWK. Straight in at the deep end with a tube of Vagisil. Needs to get a half-life. Needs a damned good de-frag.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan

Offline Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #3162 on: February 10, 2018, 08:32:58 pm »
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-essex-42830757

Just like Frome?

Thats a nightmare.

nothing like Frome we are not run by ex councilors who just changed their name we are run by just ordinary people of Frome who stood for the first time.

And thank God they are left wing.

What happened here was about taking power away from these people and putting into the peoples hands.

The council have just announce their spending for next year its all about helping people and fighting austerity

Frome Town Council has voted to approve the newly-developed budget for 2018-2019 in order to finance the ambitious work programme for 2018-2019.

Leader of the council, Council cllr Toby Elliot explained, “Frome Town Council has agreed an increase of 59p per household per month for an average band D property, which is the current price of a single Mars bar. 77% of properties in Frome fall under bands A, B and C, and therefore will pay a smaller amount. Thanks to the increase, we’ll be able to put more money into the hands of the people who call Frome home.

“For example, an extra £8,000 will be allocated to community grants. We’re proud to be part of a town full of creative, entrepreneurial and passionate people who lift each other up and will continue to support its independent spirit.   We will see more of a focus on wellbeing, with a total of more than £11,000 for projects to support for young people’s mental health and healthy lifestyles.

“Looking back, we can identify the things that have worked well. There are areas that need more attention and we must recognise that Frome is not a bubble and what is a priority for the town changes, based on what is going on in the wider world. We’re aiming to put in place long term, locally-led solutions, which will allow us to focus on what’s important to Frome now.

“An additional £10,000 will go towards community development . We’re setting aside £4,500 for literacy, as well as £3,000 for Frome Community Education to provide English courses. A further £2,000 will be spent on sustainable transport solutions, including the ‘School Travel Challenge,’ a popular People’s Budget choice last year. £8,200 will provide FTC with a new marketing and communications staff member and £5,500 will go towards  a necessary new vehicle for our hard working rangers.

“Part of our decision to spend more money is in response to the national policy of austerity. Funding from central government is at record low levels and will all but disappear in the next two years. As a result, we support Fair Frome as poverty becomes a greater issue, helping to provide electric vehicles and volunteer drivers as there is less and less funding for public transport, and we support the delivery of health connectors as the health service becomes ever more stretched.”

Cllr Elliot  thanked residents for their continued support.

And this year we are having the 2nd peoples Budget

People’s Budget: Events launches again after a successful series of events delivered from the March vote. A panel of local residents will vote on events pitched to them in March by local community groups.

Local groups are invited to pitch for up to £10000 of a £25000 budget and local people are invited to apply to rate the events and decide how the money is pent.  Anyone over the age of 10 can apply to be on the panel, under 18s must be accompanied by a responsible adult. You must live in Frome and be able to come and spend Saturday morning at the Football Club on 17th March from 9.30 – 12.00 am.

Here you will listen to the pitches from the community groups and vote on each project.  Lunch is then offered and you are invited to hear the results which will be announced at 12.30pm.

Frome is not like a Ukip run Thurrock would be.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2018, 11:34:07 am by Trada »
Don't blame me I voted for Jeremy Corbyn!!

Miss you Tracy more and more every day xxx

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

Offline SP

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3163 on: February 17, 2018, 09:09:50 pm »
Leaderless again.

gqP6w

« Reply #3164 on: February 18, 2018, 12:08:38 am »
They could set up a weekly rota or draw straws, shortest straw gets you the top job for a month, bonus pay if you last that long

Offline TravisBickle

• KnowsVotersAreFickle!
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK n' Roll
« Reply #3165 on: February 18, 2018, 04:52:45 am »
It’s all well and good pointing and laughing at them for being such a freak show but it’s worth remembering the two main parties are doing just about everything possible to turn UKIP’s sole reason for existence into reality.
"My idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility. Napoleon had that idea and he conquered the bloody world! And that's what I wanted; for Liverpool to be untouchable. My idea was to build Liverpool up and up and up until eventually everyone would have to submit and give in."

Offline ShakaHislop

• Shocktrooper of the Vinny Cable Nasties
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #3166 on: February 18, 2018, 02:35:44 pm »
It’s all well and good pointing and laughing at them for being such a freak show but it’s worth remembering the two main parties are doing just about everything possible to turn UKIP’s sole reason for existence into reality.

Yep. I'd be enjoying this a lot more if it was happening only 2 years ago. Unfortunately, UKIP are set to have the last laugh.

Offline Libertine

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing behind me, everything ahead of me
« Reply #3167 on: March 10, 2018, 01:23:50 pm »

Rage Against The Machine @RATM

Failed right-wing British politician Nigel Frottage has called his podcast ‘Frottage Against The Machine’

This pissweasel IS the machine - peddling the sort of inane, blame-heavy bullshit that the guys in @RATM have been raging against since day one...

#FuckNigelFarage

https://twitter.com/RATM/status/972408576261218304

;D

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Life is a journey, not a destination.
« Reply #3168 on: March 11, 2018, 06:49:21 pm »
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-43301773

If at first you dont Succeed.................
A world were Liars and Hypocrites are accepted and rewarded and honest people are derided!
Who voted in this lying corrupt bastard anyway

Offline mallin9

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3169 on: March 12, 2018, 03:30:10 pm »
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-43301773

If at first you dont Succeed.................

My first exposure to Henry Bolton.  Seems a TOP, TOP bloke.  Broke up with his racist lady while trying to keep his office, as soon as he was out though they were back together publicly.  Moral courage and fortitude coming out his butt
You'll Never Walk Alone

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3170 on: March 15, 2018, 11:26:11 pm »
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline mallin9

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3171 on: March 18, 2018, 12:11:30 am »
Cambridge Analytica being busted could turn up some charges against Frottage, rose tinted glasses on
You'll Never Walk Alone

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #3172 on: March 19, 2018, 09:08:45 pm »

Offline ShakaHislop

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3173 on: March 20, 2018, 03:38:46 pm »
On the verge of bankruptcy apparently
http://theguardian.com/politics/2018/mar/19/ukip-on-brink-of-bankruptcy-after-175000-legal-bill?

The UKIP MEP at the centre of the case tried to claim immunity via the European Parliament during the referendum campaign.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-36392015

Offline ShakaHislop

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3174 on: April 14, 2018, 05:23:53 pm »
Newcastle UKIP election candidate calls Islam 'satanic cult'

A city council election candidate has called Islam a "barbaric satanic cult", saying he would "never trust a Muslim".

Kim Kimberley-Blackstar has also suggested the Queen should have Brexit legal challenger Gina Miller "hanging from Trafalgar Square by the neck".

Mr Kimberley-Blackstar has declined to comment on the social media posts.

His agent, Tony Sanderson, said the remarks, mostly from 2016, were "historic and do not represent the true views of the candidate".

The Facebook page "has now been removed and we feel that no further action need be taken", Mr Sanderson said.

Commenting on a Facebook post about Brexit, Mr Kimberley-Blackstar suggested the Queen should call in her forces to "blow up all the mosques, nuke Jerusalem, The Vatican, Mecca & Brussels and lets [sic] invade and get our empire back".

On the same platform he joined groups including Anarchists Against Islam, Britain Vs The Migrant Invasion and The Real British Folks Against Islam And The Rest Who Threaten Our Land.

He expressed support for a ban on Muslim immigration and suggested those who "don't like our country... should be deported or exiled".

Responding to a post about a Muslim man being forced off a London tube train he said, if worried, it would be "better to get him off than get blown up".

"Muslims have brought this on themselves," he posted.

In 2016 Mr Kimberley-Blackstar expressed the hope that, if Donald Trump became president, London mayor Sadiq Khan would be the CIA's "first target".

He has also said halal and kosher food should be banned.

UKIP Gateshead and Newcastle branch chairman Mr Sanderson said: "It is not and never will be UKIP policy to blow up mosques, nuke the Vatican, or hang people from lamp-posts, nor to ban halal or kosher food, though we certainly insist that it should be clearly labelled so that customers know whether to avoid it."

Mr Blackstar, who is also known as Camaro Kimberley-Blackstar, has Facebook profiles in both names.

He sent a message to the North East English Defence League saying it was "always handy to have a 2nd FB page in case FB ban you from your original one".

A Newcastle City Council spokesman said: "If anyone is unhappy about any element of the local elections, including candidates, they can make a complaint to the returning officer who will forward the complaint to Northumbria Police."

The force said it had not received any complaints about the posts.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-43718014

Offline Trim0582

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3175 on: April 14, 2018, 07:11:17 pm »
Newcastle UKIP election candidate calls Islam 'satanic cult'

A city council election candidate has called Islam a "barbaric satanic cult", saying he would "never trust a Muslim".

Kim Kimberley-Blackstar has also suggested the Queen should have Brexit legal challenger Gina Miller "hanging from Trafalgar Square by the neck".

Mr Kimberley-Blackstar has declined to comment on the social media posts.

His agent, Tony Sanderson, said the remarks, mostly from 2016, were "historic and do not represent the true views of the candidate".

The Facebook page "has now been removed and we feel that no further action need be taken", Mr Sanderson said.

Commenting on a Facebook post about Brexit, Mr Kimberley-Blackstar suggested the Queen should call in her forces to "blow up all the mosques, nuke Jerusalem, The Vatican, Mecca & Brussels and lets [sic] invade and get our empire back".

On the same platform he joined groups including Anarchists Against Islam, Britain Vs The Migrant Invasion and The Real British Folks Against Islam And The Rest Who Threaten Our Land.

He expressed support for a ban on Muslim immigration and suggested those who "don't like our country... should be deported or exiled".

Responding to a post about a Muslim man being forced off a London tube train he said, if worried, it would be "better to get him off than get blown up".

"Muslims have brought this on themselves," he posted.

In 2016 Mr Kimberley-Blackstar expressed the hope that, if Donald Drumpf became president, London mayor Sadiq Khan would be the CIA's "first target".

He has also said halal and kosher food should be banned.

UKIP Gateshead and Newcastle branch chairman Mr Sanderson said: "It is not and never will be UKIP policy to blow up mosques, nuke the Vatican, or hang people from lamp-posts, nor to ban halal or kosher food, though we certainly insist that it should be clearly labelled so that customers know whether to avoid it."

Mr Blackstar, who is also known as Camaro Kimberley-Blackstar, has Facebook profiles in both names.

He sent a message to the North East English Defence League saying it was "always handy to have a 2nd FB page in case FB ban you from your original one".

A Newcastle City Council spokesman said: "If anyone is unhappy about any element of the local elections, including candidates, they can make a complaint to the returning officer who will forward the complaint to Northumbria Police."

The force said it had not received any complaints about the posts.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-43718014

This sh*t. Actually hard to break that down in any meaningful way. It is pure provocation for its own sake, but in the most vile way. It is almost a deliberately over the top parody, that it isn't is horrifying.

Offline armchair-fan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3176 on: April 16, 2018, 10:45:50 pm »
I genuinely keep clicking on this thread title thinking it is going to be about a different party.

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #3177 on: April 16, 2018, 10:48:58 pm »
I genuinely keep clicking on this thread title thinking it is going to be about a different party.
:lmao

Unexpected humour .... pissed myself laughing there.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Rob Dylan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3178 on: April 16, 2018, 10:57:16 pm »
This sh*t. Actually hard to break that down in any meaningful way. It is pure provocation for its own sake, but in the most vile way. It is almost a deliberately over the top parody, that it isn't is horrifying.

I like the fact that they had to actually clarify that "It is not and never will be UKIP policy to blow up mosques, nuke the Vatican, or hang people from lamp-posts..."

Online 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #3179 on: April 17, 2018, 10:12:42 am »
I like the fact that they had to actually clarify that "It is not and never will be UKIP policy to blow up mosques, nuke the Vatican, or hang people from lamp-posts..."

nor to ban halal or kosher food, though we certainly insist that it should be clearly labelled so that customers know whether to avoid it."

The thought of these loons going into a Kosher butcher and saying “where’s the label to tell me it’s Kosher”

It seems he is anti Catholic, Moslem, Semitic, as well as everyone else.
Wonder if the Daily Hate Mail will be vilifying this weeks leader as well as asking Farrage why he hasn’t done more to ban anti semites
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline Devon Red

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3180 on: April 17, 2018, 10:19:40 am »

Funnily enough I just clicked on the thread purely because I couldn't remember which party it referred to. Strange times.

Offline ShakaHislop

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3181 on: May 11, 2018, 07:25:25 pm »
UKIP politicians argue over alleged 'stripper' insult

The UKIP home affairs spokesman has been recorded calling a party branch "a disgrace" in a row with its last remaining councillor in a town.

David Moreland and Chris Walch swore at each other and pointed fingers in the ill-tempered exchange, recorded in Great Yarmouth during a BBC interview.

The argument erupted after Mr Walch accused Mr Moreland of calling his wife a stripper on a previous occasion.

UKIP has been approached for a statement.

The row broke out as BBC Radio Norfolk reporter Andrew Turner was asking Mr Walch about UKIP's collapse in support the town during the 4 May elections.

'Upset my missus'

The councillor broke off the interview when Mr Moreland walked into his shop, introducing himself as the party's home affairs spokesman.

Mr Walch can be heard telling Mr Moreland: "I don't want to be associated with you... you upset my missus."

Mr Moreland told Mr Walch the party's Great Yarmouth branch was "a disgrace".

They were later interviewed about the argument.

Mr Moreland denied threatening Mr Walch, saying: "He had a go at me and I had a go at him.

"I'm ex-military. I'm not going to put up with him having a go, so this is not political, it's personal - simple as."

Mr Moreland blamed UKIP's collapse in the town on party "infighting". In October seven of its 12 borough councillors defected to the Tories, handing the Conservatives control of the authority.

Mr Walch was the sole UKIP councillor left after last week's local election.

He said as an "ex-doorman", he did not take the finger-pointing seriously.

He said it was a problem for UKIP that "we don't have people who have the intelligence to actually have a debate or discussion or understand what the other person is saying".

Former party leader Nigel Frottage said: "These things happen in politics; they happen in life.

"Disagreements are nothing new, but that's not what UKIP has to worry about.

"It needs to get back in place a professional command and management structure to get ready for political opportunities that may arise."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-norfolk-44076575

Click the link to listen to the recording.

Offline ShakaHislop

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3182 on: August 7, 2018, 10:12:50 am »
UKIP members suspended after socialist bookshop protest

UKIP has suspended three party members after reports of a protest at a left-wing bookshop.

Police were called to Bookmarks in Bloomsbury, central London, on Saturday.

Bookmarks said on Facebook that "around a dozen mask-wearing fascists" tried to intimidate people and destroy books.

UKIP said party chairman Tony McIntyre had suspended Elizabeth Jones, Luke Nash-Jones and Martin Costello pending an investigation.

"It is understood that the three members were involved in an incident at the Bookmarks bookshop in London on Saturday," the party said.

There were no arrests and no reports of any injuries following the incident at about 18:35 BST.

Ealing Central and Acton MP Rupa Huq tweeted about the "utterly despicable" incident, saying free speech and independent bookshops were "under threat".

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-45093339

Offline J_Kopite

• Is he or isn't she? Cougar toy.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3183 on: August 7, 2018, 11:26:58 am »
UKIP members suspended after socialist bookshop protest

UKIP has suspended three party members after reports of a protest at a left-wing bookshop.

Police were called to Bookmarks in Bloomsbury, central London, on Saturday.

Bookmarks said on Facebook that "around a dozen mask-wearing fascists" tried to intimidate people and destroy books.

UKIP said party chairman Tony McIntyre had suspended Elizabeth Jones, Luke Nash-Jones and Martin Costello pending an investigation.

"It is understood that the three members were involved in an incident at the Bookmarks bookshop in London on Saturday," the party said.

There were no arrests and no reports of any injuries following the incident at about 18:35 BST.

Ealing Central and Acton MP Rupa Huq tweeted about the "utterly despicable" incident, saying free speech and independent bookshops were "under threat".

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-45093339

"Protest".

Offline ShakaHislop

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3184 on: October 9, 2018, 04:30:45 pm »
UKIP boss Gerard Batten calls for assembly abolition poll

UKIP's UK leader has said he would like to see a referendum on whether the Welsh Assembly should be scrapped.

Gerard Batten's remarks endorse the position of Gareth Bennett, UKP's assembly leader elected in the summer.

Mr Bennett's vow to campaign for the Senedd's closure has split his group.

Speaking in Cardiff, after meeting UKIP's four remaining assembly members, Mr Batten denied he was taking the UK party in a more extreme direction.

Difficulties among the party's AMs has seen their numbers fall from seven in May 2016 to just four, with former leader Caroline Jones exiting the party.

Mr Bennett wants a referendum on the future of the assembly, but that has been opposed by David Rowlands and Michelle Brown, the latter of which wrote an article on a UKIP supporters website arguing that campaigning to abolish the body would harm the party.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-politics-45796445

So having heroically freed Britain from the vice-like grip of the EU superstate, some in UKIP now want to centralise power in Westminster?

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3185 on: October 9, 2018, 04:43:27 pm »
UKIP boss Gerard Batten calls for assembly abolition poll

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-politics-45796445

So having heroically freed Britain from the vice-like grip of the EU superstate, some in UKIP now want to centralise power in Westminster?
Will they be changing their name to the UK Unite Party (UKUP).
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline Nessy76

• Shits alone and doesn't condone public self-molestation. Literally Goldenballs' biggest fan
  • Legacy Fan
  • We All Live In A Red And White Klopp
    • Andrew Ness Photographer
« Reply #3186 on: October 10, 2018, 05:31:01 pm »
Will they be changing their name to the UK Unite Party (UKUP).

The Federal United Christian Kingdom party.
Fuck the Daily Mail.
Abolish FIFA

Offline ShakaHislop

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3187 on: November 22, 2018, 10:24:28 pm »
Tommy Robinson to advise UKIP leader Gerard Batten

UKIP leader Gerard Batten has appointed former English Defence League leader Tommy Robinson as an adviser.

Mr Batten said he "looked forward to working with him" and that he would be advising him on subjects about which "he has great knowledge".

The party said Mr Robinson, whose real name is Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, will advise on rape gangs and prison reform.

On Sunday, UKIP's NEC deferred a decision on allowing members to vote on Mr Robinson joining the party.

The decision was postponed until after 29 March 2019 - the day the UK is due to leave the EU - with the NEC arguing the party should be focused on Brexit.

Currently, UKIP has a blanket ban on allowing former members of the British National Party and the EDL from joining the party - meaning the anti-Islam campaigner is barred.

Mr Batten added: "It is not necessary for him to be a party member in order to assist me in this role. I am looking forward to working with him".

Last week, UKIP members of the Welsh Assembly said Mr Robinson should not be allowed to join.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-46308160

The UKIP NEC frustrating the will of the people.

Offline SP

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3188 on: November 23, 2018, 12:32:54 am »
Twats gonna twat.

Offline cloggypop

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3189 on: November 23, 2018, 12:59:21 am »
Straight onto Question Time then.

Offline gamble

• andproctor
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3190 on: November 23, 2018, 12:32:45 pm »
if we could just stop normalising fascists, that would be great

Offline Andy

• short fingered vulgarian
  • Legacy Fan
  • Form is temporary, class is permanent.
« Reply #3191 on: November 23, 2018, 01:17:16 pm »
Frottage is a horrendous prick, but even he has condemned Yaxley-what'shisface's involvement.

Offline OneTouchFooty

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3192 on: November 23, 2018, 05:52:10 pm »
Always amuses me these thick wankers that follow Yaxley-Lennon about thinking he’s their “working class hero”, the bloke owns several houses, lords his wealth on social media and is literally funded by right wing US libertarians who actively work against the interest of 99% of people.

You’ll never hear him talk about the effects of austerity, homlessness, foodbank usage, housing crisis, NHS or things that actually concern the people he seeks to represent (unless Muslims/Foreigners are being blamed) it’s almost like he’s a massive fucking fraud using gullible idiots for his own self-interest to enrich himself. 

The sad thing is he gives the image of working class people that we’re all angry, mouth-foaming bigots obsessed with immigrants.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2018, 05:55:53 pm by OneTouchFooty »

Offline Qston

• Loves a bit of monkey tennis and especially loves a bit of sausage relief......singularly though #sausage
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Believer
« Reply #3193 on: November 23, 2018, 07:04:14 pm »
Dresses like a twat as well.

Odious creature. He will probably be right at home
"Just a normal lad from Liverpool whose dream has just come true" Trent June 1st 2019

Offline ShakaHislop

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3194 on: November 27, 2018, 06:15:30 pm »
Third Ukip MEP quits over party's courtship of Tommy Robinson

Another senior Ukip member has left the party over the leader Gerard Batten’s decision to appoint the anti-Islam activist Tommy Robinson as an adviser and take the party in a hard-right direction.

Ukip’s former economics spokesman Patrick O’Flynn is the third MEP to leave in two months over Batten’s anti-Islam views and policies. Flynn said he would join the remnants of the Social Democratic party (SDP), which is now pro-Brexit.

Batten, who became Ukip leader in February after the disastrous tenure of Henry Bolton, has described Islam as “a death cult” and proposed policies including screening of immigrants from Islamic countries, and Muslim-only prisons.

Such views prompted two other MEPs, William Dartmouth and Bill Etheridge, to quit in protest. In a statement on his website, O’Flynn said the final straw for him had been Batten’s “apparent and growing fixation with Tommy Robinson”.

Robinson, whose real name is Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, is the founder of the far-right English Defence League (EDL), an anti-Muslim street movement. He has recently restyled himself as a campaigner against sexual grooming gangs.

After Ukip’s national executive delayed moves to allow Robinson to join the party – as a former member of the EDL he is barred under current rules – Batten appointed him last week as an adviser on grooming gangs and prisons.

O’Flynn said the delay had been intended so the party could instead focus on “making a broad offer to Brexit voters disillusioned by the betrayal of Brexit by establishment parties”.

He said: “Instead, at this vital stage of the battle for Brexit, he has done the opposite, appointing Robinson as his policy adviser and announcing a plan for Ukip to be centrally involved in a mass demonstration being planned by Robinson on the issue of Brexit. This is despite the last two street demonstrations attended by Gerard ending up with some demonstrators engaging in very ugly scenes.”

He added: “Without any mandate from the membership or the party’s elected ruling body to go down this path, Gerard is transforming what Ukip stands for and offers to voters. Many longstanding party members have already left as a result.”

O’Flynn said he would instead join the SDP, the successor party to the rump of activists who remained when the original SDP, founded by breakaway Labour centrists in 1981, merged with the Liberals in 1988 to form the Liberal Democrats.

While the original SDP was pro-European, the current incarnation, which won 469 votes in the 2017 general election, supports Brexit.

O’Flynn’s departure piles more pressure on Batten after Nigel Frottage, Ukip’s most successful leader, said he would seek to oust him over the appointment of Robinson.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2018/nov/27/patrick-oflynn-ukip-mep-quits-tommy-robinson-gerard-batten

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #3195 on: December 4, 2018, 10:00:11 pm »
LBC@LBC
BREAKING: Nigel Frottage announces on LBC that he has quit Ukip, criticising the party's "obsession" with Islam and Tommy Robinson under the leadership of Gerard Batten

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3196 on: December 4, 2018, 10:09:05 pm »
LBC@LBC
BREAKING: Nigel Frottage announces on LBC that he has quit Ukip, criticising the party's "obsession" with Islam and Tommy Robinson under the leadership of Gerard Batten

This is nothing new.  Why the surprise?  He started it.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3197 on: December 4, 2018, 10:12:40 pm »
This is nothing new.  Why the surprise?  He started it.
he seems to have an issue with Robinson, not sure if it’s ethics or jealousy though

Online Elmo!

• Spolier alret!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3198 on: December 4, 2018, 10:17:04 pm »
Maybe just a PR exercise... trying to clean up his image in anticipation of some legal issues coming?

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3199 on: December 4, 2018, 10:17:54 pm »
Maybe just a PR exercise... trying to clean up his image in anticipation of some legal issues coming?
A relaunch of his political career I suspect..
W