Author Topic: The ifitahadnttabeenforthe, woe is me, aftertiming,semi-timing betting thread!  (Read 99502 times)

Offline Clayton Bigsby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Half time in my bets and I have Walsall losing 3-0. Have them GG. Need to cry in a Walsall goal.

Offline Clayton Bigsby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Fcking sickened tonight. Twice in two days a GG for big money has let me down because of home side

Today I had GG Walsall v Wigan, overs Crawley v Wycombe and GG in Padova game. By HT it was 0-3, 1-2,1-1.

Wigan game finished 0-3 and what more sickening is that I initially thought to put this as overs.  ::)

Offline kesey

• Hippy - Scally - Taoist - Rafiki - Dad - Trichotomist. Hill Climber, David Cassidy Fan Club
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truth , Love and Simplicity ♡
Just cashed out of a BTTSW treble.

Bayern was in and Rotherham and Monaco took the lead really close to eachother. Nothing like seeing your cash out option go from 6 quid to 87 quid in a flash. Off a 3 quid stake too and got a team to score 10fold up too.

Is fuckin right.
He who sees himself in all beings and all beings in himself loses all fear.

- The Upanishads.

The heart knows the way. Run in that direction

- Rumi

You are held . You are loved . You are seen  - Some wise fella .

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Just cashed out of a BTTSW treble.

Bayern was in and Rotherham and Monaco took the lead really close to eachother. Nothing like seeing your cash out option go from 6 quid to 87 quid in a flash. Off a 3 quid stake too and got a team to score 10fold up too.

Is fuckin right.

Had Bayern -1 in my bet. Doubled up with Juve in play at 1-1. £100 on at 2/1. Was looking ropey a few times when Bayern went 1 down then Juve got pulled back to 2-2. Cashed out for 280 when Bayern were 3-1 up with 15 to play.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline kesey

• Hippy - Scally - Taoist - Rafiki - Dad - Trichotomist. Hill Climber, David Cassidy Fan Club
  • Legacy Fan
Had Bayern -1 in my bet. Doubled up with Juve in play at 1-1. £100 on at 2/1. Was looking ropey a few times when Bayern went 1 down then Juve got pulled back to 2-2. Cashed out for 280 when Bayern were 3-1 up with 15 to play.

Nice. I nearly put in Juve for a fourfold but swerved it as getting a treble up in these bets is hard as it is. I have no idea how Monaco got on and Iam not arsed. 87 quid off a 3 quid stake is good and the total amount was 112 quid and was just not worth the risk. Throw in my 14/1 10fold too and its a good day. I just threw the 7 quid after withdrawing the 80 (Aintree money ) on City to win at 10/11. Hopefully they can win and I will do lots of inplays tonight and withdraw again.

- The Upanishads.

- Rumi

Offline kesey

• Legacy Fan
That City bet went well. I cashed out for about 80p off the total winnings. Got nearly 13 quid now . Tonight is going to be fun and especially with Aintree on Thursday in mind. Just keep it simple and looking at the Barca game .

- The Upanishads.

- Rumi

Offline kesey

• Legacy Fan
Nifty cash out that.

- The Upanishads.

- Rumi

Offline kesey

• Legacy Fan
Over 8 corners in the Barca game inplay 4/9.

- The Upanishads.

- Rumi

Offline kesey

• Legacy Fan
Cashed out of the corner bet and down a four quid but will get it back up again.

- The Upanishads.

- Rumi

Offline kesey

• Legacy Fan
Should be re-named the Kesey's Krazy Bets thread.

We had one of them a few years ago . Anyway. Saturday went tits up. All was going well until the beer brain kicked in with inplay tennis.

- The Upanishads.

- Rumi

Offline Crouch Potato

• Srofa spud!
  • Legacy Fan
Wish i had more luck like this past weekend, every day of the year. I got a 150/1 win on man u comeback on Sat, then on Sunday i had 50/1 winner of the Golf.

Only small stakes but boy if only i could have more days like those!   :scarf
« Last Edit: April 10, 2018, 03:53:38 am by Crouch Potato »

Offline only6times

• a night. Founder of the Breck Road Brasses mediation service. Owner of an out of control Fat Finger.
  • Legacy Fan
Villa v Hull let a lad in work down for 8 grand off a tenner. 19 fold. He cashed out for a bag of sand.
bitter,not me.a granddad,but I'm not even 40

Offline aggerdid

• Reads the subtitles on "Queer as Folk" from right to left
  • Legacy Fan
Needed a luton winner for 36 grand off a fiver. Oh bloody dear. Possibly the first time i’ve ever bet on league 2 aswell. Had the following to win and over 2.5 blackburn luton bradford oldham leicester, palace over 2.5, stoke over 3.5 corners and alejandro perez and brian ortega in the ufc. Never put a leg in an accumulator under evens. We go again.
needed a blackburn winner for 13 grand off a fiver. Follwoing to win over 2.5: blackburn city palace. Liverpool -2. Gillingham +0.5. Tiger roll to place top 5. John moraga and lauren mueller in the ufc. No legs under evens as always. Its a pity I was confident on all selections bar gillingham which I stuck in on the recommendation of an oldham fan in work and basically i blindly stick blackburn into bets. Also yesterday vettori let me down in the ufc for 300 off a fiver and 1600 off a fiver. And courtney casey let me down for 240. Oh and to top it off i won a grand national and only had it to place cos im an overly cautious melon. All in a days work
We must embrace pain and burn it as fuel for our journey - Kenji Miyazawa

Offline LallanaInPyjamas

• Keita's shit, Bundesliga's shit, Bundesliga 2's shit
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Cheltenham 2020 Champion Tipster*

How much of this do I reinvest on our boys for next season then? We're 5/1 with b365.

Been a good weekend with that and Tiger Roll!

Offline only6times

• a night. Founder of the Breck Road Brasses mediation service. Owner of an out of control Fat Finger.
  • Legacy Fan
Nantes conceded an own goal with 9 minutes to go. Did me for £412 off a £1 10 fold.
bitter,not me.a granddad,but I'm not even 40

Offline Clayton Bigsby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
1 goal from fleetwood away from £525 from £20

Serves me right because Wigan winning away from home to nil cost me £450 from a tenner two weeks ago and I didn't learn my lesson

The fact it was 0-4 hurts even more.0-0,0-1,0-2 I could have handled

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Nearly

Offline Clayton Bigsby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Did a GG treble for 7/1 with a £10 free bet but forgot to actually click use freebet credit. I dont know why b365 changed their system. Came in easily  ::)

Offline Clayton Bigsby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Need 2 headers from Christiano for a 175/1 shout

Offline LFCStephen

• Legacy Fan
  • I just carnt get enough....
Need 2 headers from Christiano for a 175/1 shout

What was your bet mate?

Offline Clayton Bigsby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
2+ headers, 2+ outside box.125/1 not 175/1

It's a long shot still but he is the best in the game in the air so I have hope

Offline LFCStephen

• Legacy Fan
  • I just carnt get enough....
2+ headers, 2+ outside box.125/1 not 175/1

It's a long shot still but he is the best in the game in the air so I have hope

Had this aswell @ 125/1 that's why I asked fingers crossed

Online Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Had Kane 2+ on the exchange last night at 6.5 just before Kick off.

Just wondering what the regular bookies were offering for the 2+ pre match?

Offline Red Viper

• Foolproof
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Fantasy NFL Champion 2019 & 2020
Had Kane 2+ on the exchange last night at 6.5 just before Kick off.

Just wondering what the regular bookies were offering for the 2+ pre match?

I got 4/1 with 365.

Online Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
I got 4/1 with 365.

Cheers. I did ok then. nice.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Clayton asked me pre match last night what I was going to do for the free £25 with 365 

"Not yet mate. See how it goes but with the amount of penalties, next goal penalty should be about 14/1. Might do that if England get an early ish goal"

It was 12/1, and I never done it  :butt

Offline BigAl24

• Would rather take one from the whole team than from just one billy goat.
  • Legacy Fan
Landed a 100/1 Request A Bet in the first 55 minutes of the Portugal game.

Ronaldo to score a header
Benatia to be carded
Ziyech shot on target
Belhanda shot on target

First win of the tournament. Thank god for that! Bit less pressure on the rest of todays games now ;D
"We change from doubters to believers. Now"

Online Buck Pete

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Had a meltdown on Tuesday after those horrendous results in Russia and vowed in the bets thread to fuck these world cup bets off for good.

Got back on the horse yesterday and got close to £500 back and things are all good again :)

Offline BigAl24

• Would rather take one from the whole team than from just one billy goat.
  • Legacy Fan
Well done Pete!
"We change from doubters to believers. Now"

Offline bruffell06

• Legacy Fan
Had a ton on Kane hatrick at evens at half time

Offline Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Since yesterday morning due to penalties.  :)

Offline Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Properly fucking raging at that ref in the Portugal game. Had £4.60 on a penalty to be awarded between 89:00 and 89:59 at 100/1. Play stops at about 88:45 and takes well over 2 minutes to award the penalty. Absolutely livid  :no

Offline bruffell06

• Legacy Fan
Had £2 left in my Betfair account so put it on Kane AGS, England to win and Hendon and Barrios to be carded. 75/1

Offline bruffell06

• Legacy Fan
Sickener

Online Buck Pete

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Had a tenner on Peter Sagan to win today's stage at 5/1 in the Tour De France.

It helped that the favourite for the stage crashed 1KM out.

Id backed Sagan on Saturday when he came 2nd. Glad I stuck with him.

Offline LallanaInPyjamas

• Legacy Fan
Had 90p on Alli & Maguire to score headers at 450/1.

Definitely the longest odds win of my life.

Online gerrardisgod

• has all his sisters with him.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Anal Dirge Prat
Got £330 back on Maguire first goal, off a free bet. You'll never see me celebrate an England goal like that again.
AHA!

Offline Crouch Potato

• Srofa spud!
  • Legacy Fan
Had 90p on Alli & Maguire to score headers at 450/1.

Definitely the longest odds win of my life.

Wow.

I never would have picked that. I would have thought the Alli part too unlikely.

Offline LallanaInPyjamas

• Legacy Fan
Wow.

I never would have picked that. I would have thought the Alli part too unlikely.

My mate said the same to me at half-time, to which I replied keep the faith, he scores lots of headed goals at the back post from the right-wing  ;D

I saw some guy on Twitter had a £5 free bet on it. Bastard!

Online Buck Pete

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Really wish id posted this in the Horse racing thread.  Gutted I forgot and sorry

I've been following Franny Norton lately and having some good wins. The fella is in great form.

Had a nice 10/1 double on the two Mark Johnston / F Norton rides last night at Epsom and noticed Franny was then travelling up to York for 1 ride on a Mick Channon horse today at 14:05 then back down to Chester for tonight's meeting.

Epsom>York for 1 ride?

Its just won at 16/1.  Only had a tenner EW but with that and last nights double its almost £400

I'm off to Chester tonight where Franny has 6 rides.  He loves Chester so will be backing every one regardless.