Author Topic: General West Ham thread  (Read 405281 times)

Offline Yiannis

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Reds fan from Greece
Re: General West Ham thread
« Reply #2400 on: January 18, 2018, 01:44:13 pm »
Messi in fact doesn't have a recognizable trait.

Offline Keita Success

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2401 on: January 18, 2018, 01:45:45 pm »

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #2402 on: January 18, 2018, 01:46:47 pm »

Offline Yiannis

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Reds fan from Greece
« Reply #2403 on: January 18, 2018, 02:05:54 pm »
Judging by the Saint George's Cross icon next to his name, I'll go out on a limb and assume Jamie is a twat and a Brexiter.
Messi in fact doesn't have a recognizable trait.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #2404 on: January 18, 2018, 02:32:04 pm »
Judging by the Saint George's Cross icon next to his name, I'll go out on a limb and assume Jamie is a twat and a Brexiter.

Love my country, my Club, my dogs, my kids, my missus. In that order lol

Offline Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #2405 on: January 31, 2018, 10:49:50 pm »
EXCLUSIVE: West Ham's director of transfers Tony Henry sparks race row by admitting club don't want to sign any African players because 'they cause mayhem' https://t.co/PywQ8J5Vmm | @Matt_Lawton_DM
After being confronted by Sportsmail, the club’s director of player recruitment, Tony Henry, made the shocking admission that West Ham do indeed want to limit the number of African players because ‘they have a bad attitude’ and ‘cause mayhem’ when they are not in the team

It is the Mail, but he has the emails and everything. And somehow I don't think he means mayhem in a Salah/Mané way vs opposition defences either.
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #2406 on: January 31, 2018, 10:54:53 pm »
Oh wow. Not sure what sort of punishment they'd face from the league.

Offline RobbieRedman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2407 on: January 31, 2018, 10:57:36 pm »
Henry then confirmed it was true and suggested it was a policy supported by club management. ‘Yeah,’ Henry replied. ‘Because we had three and we felt we didn’t particularly want any more African players.’

Asked why, Henry replied: ‘Erm, no reason. It’s nothing racist at all. It’s just sometimes they can have a bad attitude.

‘We had problems with Sakho, with Diafra Sakho. We find that when they are not in the team they cause mayhem. It’s nothing against the African race at all.

‘I mean, look, there are top African players. There’s not a problem with them. It’s just sometimes they cause a lot of problems when they are not playing, as we had with Diafra. He’s left, so great. It’s nothing personal at all.’

:(

Offline Ray K

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #2408 on: January 31, 2018, 11:02:24 pm »
'The African race'.

Offline KissThisGuy

• OnlyThroughAFaceMaskThough
  • Legacy Fan
  • It was raining, I went outside, I got wet.
« Reply #2409 on: January 31, 2018, 11:38:37 pm »
What a prick that Tony Henry man is. It's hard to believe there are people like him in such high paying jobs in this day and age.

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #2410 on: February 1, 2018, 01:13:07 am »
What was the point of West Ham cancelling Reece Oxford's loan only to send him back to Mönchengladbach?

Offline Clint Eastwood

• The man with no name
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2411 on: February 1, 2018, 09:45:54 am »
We'll take them.

Offline Vinay

• West Coast privileges revoked due to jinxing activity. Considerably more greedier than yaow!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Ceux qui écrivent clairement ont des lecteurs.....
« Reply #2412 on: February 1, 2018, 09:57:06 am »
EXCLUSIVE: West Ham's director of transfers Tony Henry sparks race row by admitting club don't want to sign any African players because 'they cause mayhem' https://t.co/PywQ8J5Vmm | @Matt_Lawton_DM
It is the Mail, but he has the emails and everything. And somehow I don't think he means mayhem in a Salah/Mané way vs opposition defences either.
:lmao

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #2413 on: February 1, 2018, 11:30:55 am »
He's been suspended by the club

www.bbc.co.uk/sport/amp/football/42898043

Offline HumanRed

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #2414 on: February 1, 2018, 07:54:53 pm »
This Tony Henry is sooo stupid and out of touch if this story is true.

There are players from every continent (including English players) who are not happy and who cause issues when not playing. Nobody attributes that to their race.

Simply stupid.

He's ex Chelsea too considering the stuff with Rix and that other guy in the media last month this is not good PR for them either.

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #2415 on: February 1, 2018, 11:08:32 pm »
Sounds like the players are rightly angry re Henry

The allegations against Henry were unsurprisingly a hot topic in the West Ham dressing room on Thursday. The club has seven players of African descent and it is understood there is serious unhappiness within the squad. One player has expressed his dismay in private to the Guardian, questioning how such views can be expressed in 2018, and Cheikhou Kouyaté, the Senegalese midfielder, made his feelings clear by posting a selfie on Instagram with the caption: “African and proud”. Figures close to Henry say he is not racist and on Thursday he sought to repair his relationship with members of the squad.

[...]

The episode summed up another difficult window for the club. Moyes was desperate for attacking reinforcements after selling Ayew and Sakho and losing Marko Arnautovic, Andy Carroll and Manuel Lanzini to injury. But being turned down by FC Krasnodar’s Fyodor Smolov forced West Ham to switch their attention to Preston North End’s Jordan Hugill.

Hugill has scored 10 goals in all competitions for the Championship club this season and West Ham paid £8m to sign the 25-year-old despite not being convinced that he will be a success in the Premier League.

That helps to explain why West Ham’s players have grown frustrated with the board’s habit of failing to complete their business earlier in the window. João Mário’s arrival on loan from Internazionale last week was seen as a coup but Moyes’s undermanned squad has been stretched to breaking point by injuries.
www.theguardian.com/football/2018/feb/01/west-ham-suspend-tony-henry-racism-claim-sign-african-players

Offline MrGrumpy

• Miserable old man. Does things with Nutella while trying not to think about football.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2416 on: February 2, 2018, 06:10:26 pm »
The sooner the Dildo Brothers club  are kicked out of the Premier League the better.
Justice for the 96!

Offline Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #2417 on: February 2, 2018, 07:30:56 pm »
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #2418 on: February 2, 2018, 08:03:32 pm »
Sacked...

And rightly so..
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline dalarr

• hästarr. Call me sensitive.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2419 on: February 2, 2018, 08:04:16 pm »
I've spoken to one or two of the African players and they seem fine and they've trained well. Morale is good.
So which is it, Dave? One or two?

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #2420 on: February 2, 2018, 08:09:35 pm »
What an arse he is.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2421 on: February 2, 2018, 10:46:58 pm »
What was the point of West Ham cancelling Reece Oxford's loan only to send him back to Mönchengladbach?

I think there was a suggestion they wanted to sell him, so they cancelled the loan to try and do that, but couldn't get the price they wanted - Leipzig where interested, but not willing to meet West Ham's price tag.

So with no sale sorted, and with Oxford wanting to go back to Gladbach, and them happy to have him back, they allowed him to go back on loan again.

Offline xbugawugax

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2422 on: February 3, 2018, 01:06:29 pm »
Sacked...

And rightly so..

time to create a vacancy in the FA. Director of relations would be a perfect role.  ;D

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2423 on: February 3, 2018, 08:57:39 pm »

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #2424 on: February 3, 2018, 10:30:57 pm »
They were utter shit against Brighton who with better finishing could have had about six. Amazingly they are on the same GD/points with Brighton

Offline disgraced cake

• Legacy Fan
  • Seis Veces
« Reply #2425 on: February 4, 2018, 12:14:08 am »
When these come to Anfield anything less than a pasting would be pretty embarrassing on our behalf, and I'm usually happy with any win. Would like to think we can walk through them, I mean having the likes of Collins and Zabaleta in a premier league defence  ;D

Nothing particularly against West Ham either, but I hope they go down, absolutely because of Moyes. By some distance for me the worst manager the prem has to offer but no doubt he'll do what most poor managers do, like fat arse currently at Goodison and walk into another club. Easiest fucking job in the world.
Proud follower of the city's junior, and far more successful footballing side

Rome 1977
London 1978
Paris 1981
Rome 1984
Istanbul 2005
Madrid 2019

19 League Titles, 6 European Cups, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 10 League Cups, 4 European Super Cups, World Champions 2019. We live the dream.

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Well done boys, Good Process
« Reply #2426 on: February 6, 2018, 05:56:21 pm »
paul joyce
@_pauljoyce
West Ham are signing Patrice Evra on free transfer

:o

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #2427 on: February 6, 2018, 07:11:43 pm »
paul joyce
@_pauljoyce

Isn't he banned for the rest of the season? Then again they love signing a 'name' who is past it.

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2428 on: February 6, 2018, 07:16:31 pm »
paul joyce
@_pauljoyce

Evra at LB and Zabaletta at RB,slowest  and oldest FB combination in the league. ;D

Their player recruitment is been utter shite since they got back up,i thought when they sacked that racist who was in charge of their shocking buys that would cease but i guess not.

Utter mess of a club,maybe a relegation might be good for them.
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline Ray K

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #2429 on: February 6, 2018, 07:28:22 pm »
With Evra and Zabaleta and Joe Hart and Andy Carroll and Hernandez they'll definitely be in contention to qualify for the 2011-12 Europa League.

Offline Doc Red

• Chills before posting and wishes others had too
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The eye cannot see what the mind does not know.
« Reply #2430 on: February 7, 2018, 10:24:01 pm »
Complain about players of the "African race" that apparently destabilse a locker room.
1 week later, sign Evra, a player that led a mutiny within the French national team and just recently was banned because of kicking one of his own supporters.
The child who is not embraced by the village will burn it down to feel its warmth.
There go my people. I must follow them, for I am their leader.

Offline Andy Hunter

• Rip Van Walford. Committed Iron Pumper! Full of hot air. Due to weighty issues, currently seeking a new hobby.....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2431 on: February 9, 2018, 09:28:13 am »
I've just been recommended this job on LinkedIn.

I assume this vacancy is to do with recent events. Did they fire their PR Manager off the back of this?

Or is this a new position, and they stepped up their PR efforts, off the back of the racism scandal?

« Last Edit: February 9, 2018, 09:51:50 am by Andy Hunter »
Did Shevchenko score his rebound?
Why was there an ambulance behind the goal for Tommason's Penalty?
HOW DID GUDJOHNSEN MISS??

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #2432 on: February 9, 2018, 09:39:49 am »
Requirements:

* 7th Generation Cockney
* Skinhead
* Existing EDL membership

Offline Ciara (with a capital "C")

• Not fussed on Krispy Kremes
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Taylor Swift is fucking awesome. #FreeAdnan
« Reply #2433 on: February 12, 2018, 04:16:55 pm »
I have rarely seen a player receive a standing ovation like the one Arnautovic got on Saturday v Watford.

First game back after injury and he looked head and shoulders the best player on the pitch - several jump ups from anyone else in the team. I didn't realise what a good player he was - at West Ham, everything goes through him and if they look dangerous, it is because of him. His attitude has been the thing to impress me the most - works so hard, chases everything and desperate to win.

It's a good job he is approaching 29 and not 26, as I think they would struggle to keep him. He took a while to settle but he is easily their best player and a better player than Lanzini. And for me an all-round better player than Payet was.

7 goals in 20 appearances after a very slow start there. Helps that he is often allowed to roam and play upfront alone but even with a partner and being asked to play deeper, he is still so affective.

This will sound crazy, but he reminds me of C Ronaldo. Not in that league of course but he is not an out and out striker - a tall, pacy wide forward who can lead the line and score goals - all types of goals, whether it's spectacular, long range, headers or chances in the box.

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2434 on: February 12, 2018, 04:27:46 pm »
I have rarely seen a player receive a standing ovation like the one Arnautovic got on Saturday v Watford.

First game back after injury and he looked head and shoulders the best player on the pitch - several jump ups from anyone else in the team. I didn't realise what a good player he was - at West Ham, everything goes through him and if they look dangerous, it is because of him. His attitude has been the thing to impress me the most - works so hard, chases everything and desperate to win.

It's a good job he is approaching 29 and not 26, as I think they would struggle to keep him. He took a while to settle but he is easily their best player and a better player than Lanzini. And for me an all-round better player than Payet was.

7 goals in 20 appearances after a very slow start there. Helps that he is often allowed to roam and play upfront alone but even with a partner and being asked to play deeper, he is still so affective.

This will sound crazy, but he reminds me of C Ronaldo. Not in that league of course but he is not an out and out striker - a tall, pacy wide forward who can lead the line and score goals - all types of goals, whether it's spectacular, long range, headers or chances in the box.

Wasn't the knock on him that he wasn't exactly a player who worked for his team, and tended to only turn up when he felt like it? Cos the couple of times I've seen him recently, he actually has impressed with how he's worked. So I wasn't sure if this was a new thing :D

I never really follwed him at Stoke, saw him a few times there of course though, and for Austria, and remember him a bit from when he was with Bremen, and he obviously always had this great talent, but maybe not the application or consistency.

But cool that he's doing well, he can be a fun player to watch!

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #2435 on: February 12, 2018, 04:32:48 pm »
Always rated him. Not sure if he's good enough for anything above the sort of level West Ham are (or should be) but maybe could be an option for a European place chasing side.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2436 on: February 12, 2018, 04:40:30 pm »
Wasn't the knock on him that he wasn't exactly a player who worked for his team, and tended to only turn up when he felt like it? Cos the couple of times I've seen him recently, he actually has impressed with how he's worked. So I wasn't sure if this was a new thing :D

I never really follwed him at Stoke, saw him a few times there of course though, and for Austria, and remember him a bit from when he was with Bremen, and he obviously always had this great talent, but maybe not the application or consistency.

But cool that he's doing well, he can be a fun player to watch!

Like yourself, I didn't really follow him at Stoke - just the goals which get highlighted on MOTD. I think I always knew he had an ego, and that's clear even in how he plays but not sure if his attitude was ever called into question other than his temperament. Or maybe he is just feeding off the love from the WHU fans and that has him chasing everything.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2437 on: February 12, 2018, 04:41:06 pm »
Think I need to get him into my FPL team.

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2438 on: February 12, 2018, 04:48:07 pm »
Like yourself, I didn't really follow him at Stoke - just the goals which get highlighted on MOTD. I think I always knew he had an ego, and that's clear even in how he plays but not sure if his attitude was ever called into question other than his temperament. Or maybe he is just feeding off the love from the WHU fans and that has him chasing everything.

yeah actually maybe it was more an ego thing than his work ethic, I just always seem to associate him with being one of these players who tends to not turn up when he didnt' fancy it! But I might be being unfair to him there, cos  its not like I see him play that often. He certainly has got plenty of talent.

Offline WEST HAM PAUL

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm Forever Blowing Bubbles
« Reply #2439 on: February 20, 2018, 11:52:40 pm »
Real West Ham Fans Action Group ( RWHFAG)

Lots going on at West Ham a brief synopsis of the meeting below from KUMB

A meeting that had been called between the club and the RWHFAG at the stadium to which ourselves at KUMB and other WHU supporters social media outlets had been invited such as Hammers chat, West Ham fans TV, and WHUISA .

First point is everyone was on the same page , all were supportive of the RWHFAG.

The meeting was attended by club representatives, Karren Brady (Vice Chair and full Board member) , Tara Warren , Executive Marketing Director ( Full Board member) and Ben Illingworth , Matchday operations Director.

Apologies for non attendance came from David Sullivan due to illness .Karren stated towards the end of the meeting that David Gold was unaware the meeting was going ahead , and when challenged immediately contradicted herself and said she had spoken to him about it yesterday morning .

Draw your own conclusions as to why someone with 35% of the clubs shares would not attend .As for Mr Sullivan, I'll give the benefit of the doubt to , but understand fully why others may not be so generous in spirit.

The meeting covered a number of points, and I'd rather stick to the issues than who on the supporters side said what .

1. Who's running the show ?
Given the illness to Mr Sullivan and Mr Golds age, a question was asked as to who would run the club in their absence due to a sustained period of illness ? The point was made our manager is out of contract in 4 months time and we have recently parted company with our head of recruitment .Karren had already admitted she has no involvement with transfers .
Karrens reply that she felt sure the owners had made their wishes known to the appropriate people as to where their shares would go obviously did not answer the question .......we had to explain it again and in truth never got a satisfactory answer .

2. A request was made for a copy of the clubs financial results for the period ending May 2017 ( 8 months ago) .
The request was refused by KB , and when pushed on the matter, with it being pointed out they would be a matter of public record in 10 days time anyway, KB admitted it was more a case of won't share the information rather than can't ...........we made the point that was hardly about building trust.

At the heart of the request for the financial data was to explore the clubs increases in revenue since the move in 3 specific areas - match day income, sponsorship& commercial revenue and profit on player sales .These three areas are vital when understanding how much leeway the club has when paying wages under the PL short term cost control measures ( financial fair play rules) . The club is restricted to staying within a players salary cap of a £7m season on season increase plus whatever additional money it makes from it's own revenue streams ( the three listed above) .

We pushed for the finances because the whole point of the move was to allow us to make more money and sign the better players we were led to believe would be joining us - the absence of which is a major bone of contention for supporters.

The only concession KB would make in this area is that all revenue streams had grown, but the specific numbers would not be shared .

We'll have them on March 1st regardless.

The point was made to Karren that given the general lack of investment in the club by the two major shareholders which she confirmed at £48m in equity - a number not dissimilar to what the Icelandics put in - that they should set a realistic price for their shares and sell the club .

This point was made a few times throughout the course of the meeting .KB repeatedly stated they have no desire to sell .

KB made the point our owners were UK taxpayers .Good for them.

3. The badge
A long discussion took place concerning the badge and in particular the word "London" and that it caused significant upset to our supporters, abandoning our East London roots and heritage.

TW spoke at length about all sorts of surveys and exhibitions of different designs that they had gone through as part of the consultation process and that 56% had voted for the new badge .

Nobody in attendance had any recollection of ever being asked / shown a different design, but TW was happy to share the data etc .

Either way the club agreed to look at it again. Progress made.

4. Our History
Numerous complaints were made about the cavalier way in which the clubs history appeared to have been abandoned , in particular the museum and old memorabilia .

KB stated a considerable amount was in storage and that a temporary display was being set up in the lower part of the club shop to honour Bobby Moore .

The point that we have nowhere to appropriately display the clubs history was not answered adequately.

A discussion took place concerning the commissioning of a new statue/s rather than move the current one on the Barking road took place but KB informed us they were expensive .Seemingly the junction of Barking road and Boundary road is getting redesigned and the WCW statue will have to move ( somewhere) anyhow.

The discussion continued with how the ground can be more WHU in terms of large graphics of the Likes of Ron Greenwood, and John Lyall as well as former great players .

The practicalities of getting even large banners donated by supporters laid out was also discussed , with the clear issue being the agreement with the LLDC making it a sea of red tape to get anything done .

Given the revelations made by the LLDC that they had spent £3.5m defending litigation against WHU, the club were asked how much the club had spent , and KB confirmed a figure of £0.5m .

Happy families.

Numerous comments were made by the supporters groups as to the unsuitable nature of the deal and the fact it should never have been signed .

The specific question as to why we moved was asked and the answer given by KB was "the opportunity" , without ever explaining who or what for.

5. Stewarding
There was a lot of discussion about the stewards .The comments generally were about their lack of experience , their lack of empathy with our supporters and one of them seemingly wears a Charlton shirt under his jacket .I prayed for his soul last night.

KB stated the club had tried to get the Boleyn stewards back offering to pay for their NVQ training etc but one of the issues was there are 1200 stewards at the new place compared with the 285 or so we had at our ground.

The on-going issue of fans from other clubs wearing colours in our parts of the ground was discussed and a firm commitment was made by Ben Illingworth to ensure that will not be allowed to happen again. There was one report of a 65 year old man wearing a Chelsea baseball cap .

6. Boxing day fixtures
KB denied emphatically that we would be unable to ever host a boxing day fixture ever again, but it all depended upon how the fixtures fell, and on what the Met had to say about it.

Given the fact there were WHUISA representatives in the room and they have good links with the FSF that will be an easily verifiable comment.

7. The Memorial garden at the Boleyn.
Representatives complained bitterly and vociferously with regards the state the memorial garden had been allowed to get in to , and while since tidied up the point was made that was a s a result of supporters complaints and action and that it was a dereliction of duty by the club to have allowed the gardens to become unkempt once the bulldozers moved in to demolish our home of over 100 years.

8. "Amnestys" for those ejected but not charged
Attempts were made by representatives to get supporters who have been arrested, ejected but not charged to have away travel points reinstated and any bans etc to be lifted .This in the main related to supporters in 114.

Ben Illingworth pointed out only 6 supporters had been ejected from block 114 all season, and KB gave a commitment that each case would be judged on it's individual merits .

9.Ticket prices
KB stated that ticket prices for next year would be frozen .

10.Media comments by the owners , their children and their employees
The representatives asked that greater care be taken in the discussion of club affairs by the above , to which KB replied that Mr Sullivans children had significantly scaled back their involvement .

Karren made the statement she would do anything to make WHU fans happy , to which we asked her to give up her column in the Sun which she refused point blank to even consider .

Representatives were able to illustrate that her comments with regards the Leicister City Chairman prevented us from signing one of their players in the recent transfer window .

Despite this , KB refused, point blank, to stop writing her column. She stated it was her decision to make which begs the question as to the terms of her employment contract at WHU.

11. The walk to and from - hot dog sellers etc
The point about the soulless walk past pretty much nothing to get to the stadium was a major problem was made, and again the discussion ended up concerning what the club could and could not control etc .KB gave a tentative indication they may be able to discuss it again, but frankly , look at the new buildings opposite the Cow pub , do they want a hot dog stand there 23 weeks a year ?

12.David Sullivan and Jim White
Strenuous complaints were made by several representatives as to the recent comments the Chairman made to Jim White concerning the alleged jostling at Wigan .Their was considerable annoyance that our own club Chairman was painting our supporters in a bad light , and how strange it was that he was well enough to talk to White, attend the Liverpool match this coming Saturday, but not well enough to meet with supporters.
KB again repeated how seriously ill DS was , which kind of takes us back to point 1 ......although given the statement from Karren that prior to buying the club they undertook no due diligence , maybe that shouldn't worry us .

Overall, some progress made , and it's for the RWHFAG to decide whether there has been enough of it , but at the time of writing, the fans March on  March 10th proceeds .

Fortunes Always Hiding. 

And The Sun Shines Now

Sex bombs to the left of me would be playboy bunnies to the right and here I am stuck in the middle with my pasty white bird.