Author Topic: Membership Cards / Fan Cards  (Read 358267 times)

Offline dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Help; Damaged Membership card
« Reply #320 on: December 5, 2017, 04:40:02 pm »
I don't think that is right. I think the coil is just a coil, the reader has a magnetic field, and when the coil in the card moves through it, induction produced a current to power the chip on the card.

to be fair you may well be right, however, i was under the impression that all the cards with chips the chip is visible a bit like your bank card one. I was working off the access cards we have for work and assumed they'd work in the same way.

What we do agree on is the magnetic strip is less than important and therefore the OP's card should still work fine - gaffer tape or not?!

Offline redbyrdz

• No to sub-optimal passing! Not content with one century, this girl does two together. Oh, and FUCK THE TORIES deh-deh-deh-deh!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #321 on: December 5, 2017, 04:57:06 pm »
to be fair you may well be right, however, i was under the impression that all the cards with chips the chip is visible a bit like your bank card one. I was working off the access cards we have for work and assumed they'd work in the same way.

What we do agree on is the magnetic strip is less than important and therefore the OP's card should still work fine - gaffer tape or not?!

Yep, agree the magnetic strip won't be used. I think its just a back-up option for old card readers.

Don't think the chip has to be visible. It could be tiny and embedded in the card. Your passport has a chip, and its not openly visible.
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us." - Bill Shankly

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
« Reply #322 on: December 5, 2017, 05:14:35 pm »
I'm sure they're RFID cards. The chip and antenna are embedded in the card.
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Offline wongers

• Kemlynite
« Reply #323 on: December 5, 2017, 07:18:30 pm »
If you have to go to the ticket office make sure you have money on you as they charge you a fiver for a replacement ticket ,the money grabbing bastards

Offline Cisse_4_Eva

• Boys Pen
« Reply #324 on: December 5, 2017, 10:16:43 pm »
Thanks for the help guys! Appreciate it

Offline LiamG

• He's loving angels instead. Cos through it all they offer him protection.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Y.N.W.A
Re: Membership Cards / Fan Cards
« Reply #325 on: March 23, 2018, 08:28:42 am »
what a waste of time it's been getting a membership, not managed to get any tickets yet this season at all

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #326 on: March 23, 2018, 08:55:09 am »
what a waste of time it's been getting a membership, not managed to get any tickets yet this season at all

West Brom in the cup?
Watford had tickets available at 11pm the night before the game

Offline jimbo196843

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #327 on: June 24, 2018, 07:52:24 am »
How do you link a card to my membership. I've bought my stepson a card for next season

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
« Reply #328 on: June 24, 2018, 01:32:26 pm »
How do you link a card to my membership. I've bought my stepson a card for next season

Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #329 on: June 25, 2018, 10:37:08 pm »
You may need to DOB of the person you#re linking to.

Offline anfieldpurch

• Simple
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96!!
« Reply #330 on: June 26, 2018, 07:11:35 pm »
Friends and Family
Surname and Membership number needed now.. pretty sure you used to need Post Code before
Proud father to Riley James Lucas 16/3/17

Offline Lee1-6Liv

• Daddy Discord
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #331 on: July 5, 2018, 12:49:51 am »
Can someone answer this question  - can you buy tickets with a fancard or do you need to buy a membership card to go into the 10k lucky dip for tickets?

Offline anfieldpurch

• Simple
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96!!
« Reply #332 on: July 5, 2018, 07:57:53 pm »
Can someone answer this question  - can you buy tickets with a fancard or do you need to buy a membership card to go into the 10k lucky dip for tickets?

There is very rare a general sale for any games now with the exception of the recent friendlies. Occasionally the Cup games go down to fancards but not sure how much longer that will last for
Proud father to Riley James Lucas 16/3/17

Offline mccoydromintee

• Kemlynite
« Reply #333 on: July 13, 2018, 02:41:58 pm »
The family and friends button isn't there for me, anyone else having this issue?

Offline Austrian_Red

• Kemlynite
« Reply #334 on: July 17, 2018, 11:14:08 am »
Anyone else not able to login into the Membership area? Always says "Sorry - You do not have access to this section" for both of our cards. Tried yesterday, tried today.

Waiting for the queue to end and login into the Ticket area works totally fine though. Curious.

Offline J_Bowie

• Legacy Fan
Lost membership question
« Reply #335 on: August 11, 2018, 12:14:36 am »
Anyone lost the most recent white membership card and tried to get into the ground with the old red one? Might sound a stupid question but i've misplaced it during the summer but somehow managed to find the old one and was wondering if it would still work?

Normally wouldn't bother me thisnsort of thing but looking on the site before they say only 1 replacement will be issued in a season. Doesn't bode well for me needing that replacement on the first day.

Thanks to anyone who might be able to help

Offline carl123uk

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @CarlLFC5
Re: Lost membership question
« Reply #336 on: August 11, 2018, 07:19:16 am »
No you can't

Offline AR48

• Anny Roader
« Reply #337 on: August 11, 2018, 09:18:16 pm »
Have to get a replacement I’m afraid. Mine stopped working two years ago so I rang up and they replaced it straight away. I think if you lose it they charge £10 so might need to be canny if you call the club.

Offline fru

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #338 on: August 12, 2018, 09:58:40 pm »
I seem to have lost my card at the match today. I am going to call tomorrow to see if it’s been handed in, but like you, I am concerned about needing a replacement at the start of the season when only one duplicate card will be issued.

Anyone got any ideas of how to deal with this or whether the club are strict about only one replacement card? Don’t want to be shitting it all season about losing my card.

Offline fru

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Anfield Lost Property
« Reply #339 on: August 12, 2018, 10:12:07 pm »
Hi

Not sure if this is the right place for this- but I lost my members card at the game today. As only one replacement card is issued per season I am nervous about having it replaced.

I’m 99% sure I lost it in the ground. Wondering if anyone knows the score with lost property at Anfield, what number to ring etc. ? Looked all over the official site but can’t find anything.

Thanks in advance.

Offline Dan The Man 28373

• Legacy Fan
  • We Always win in Rome!!
Re: Anfield Lost Property
« Reply #340 on: August 13, 2018, 04:06:00 am »
Hi

Not sure if this is the right place for this- but I lost my members card at the game today. As only one replacement card is issued per season I am nervous about having it replaced.

I’m 99% sure I lost it in the ground. Wondering if anyone knows the score with lost property at Anfield, what number to ring etc. ? Looked all over the official site but can’t find anything.

Thanks in advance.

https://help.liverpoolfc.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/815/kw/Lost%20property%20number

Contact 0151 264 2500 (Customer Services) & see if anything has been handed in.

Offline fru

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #341 on: August 13, 2018, 08:46:07 am »
Thanks - but that link doesn’t mention lost property. It just gives the number to ring for a replacement card.

Offline wewonit5timesinistanbul

• Kopite
« Reply #342 on: August 13, 2018, 02:42:57 pm »
If its been handed in it will have been given to ticket office. Ring them and ask, if its not there leave it a few more days and ring back, and then you can get a new one issued

Offline CONFIAMOS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #343 on: August 13, 2018, 04:19:53 pm »
I seem to have lost my card at the match today. I am going to call tomorrow to see if it’s been handed in, but like you, I am concerned about needing a replacement at the start of the season when only one duplicate card will be issued.

Anyone got any ideas of how to deal with this or whether the club are strict about only one replacement card? Don’t want to be shitting it all season about losing my card.

Why would they not replace it more than once? It just costs £10.

Offline fru

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #344 on: August 13, 2018, 05:16:52 pm »
Why would they not replace it more than once? It just costs £10.

Says so in the T&Cs and is probably an anti touting measure, but seems needlessly punitive to suspend someone’s membership for losing their card twice in a year.

Offline J_Bowie

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #345 on: August 13, 2018, 05:28:00 pm »
Thanks for the info everyone.

I got to the TO handy yesterday and got a duplicate ticket, I asked them to hold off on the replacement card so I can have another couple of weeks to try and dig it out. The girl at the window confirmed they will only replace one per season, any credits or auto cup will be cancelled etc... so would rather find this one and have to run this risk all season of not misplacing the new one.

Offline tarentheara

• Main Stander
« Reply #346 on: August 23, 2018, 10:56:16 am »
If you loose your membership cards can someone collect them for you from the ticket office?

Offline redman1974

• Legacy Fan
  • scottkop105 on twitter My new number 07511165355
« Reply #347 on: August 23, 2018, 12:44:18 pm »
If you loose your membership cards can someone collect them for you from the ticket office?

you'll need to ring the ticket office and explain you have lost it and someone else will be collecting the new one
 You'll need to give there name and address etc and they will need to take ID with them to prove it. Costs £10 also

Offline MakeUsDreamLFC

• Anny Roader
« Reply #348 on: December 12, 2018, 09:07:29 pm »
Hi all, I have misplaced my membership card, so what shall I do if I cannot find it? Can I go to the ticket office and get one done on the spot and collect it, or do I have to call and order a replacement and it takes a certain period (how long?) for them to make the new one, and then they will post it?
I would need it for Boxing day, and if the procedure is to wait for them to post, I don't think it will be delivered before then (bearing in mind it's Christmas...)

Offline dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #349 on: December 12, 2018, 09:09:38 pm »
Hi all, I have misplaced my membership card, so what shall I do if I cannot find it? Can I go to the ticket office and get one done on the spot and collect it, or do I have to call and order a replacement and it takes a certain period (how long?) for them to make the new one, and then they will post it?
I would need it for Boxing day, and if the procedure is to wait for them to post, I don't think it will be delivered before then (bearing in mind it's Christmas...)

You’ll need to order a new one and any games before it arrives I believe go to ticket office for reprinted tickets

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #350 on: December 13, 2018, 01:07:01 pm »
You’ll need to order a new one and any games before it arrives I believe go to ticket office for reprinted tickets

I have two coming with me on Boxing Day who only bought their memberships a week ago

If we have to print tickets are they going to charge a tenner each for them?

Offline dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #351 on: December 13, 2018, 10:41:16 pm »
I have two coming with me on Boxing Day who only bought their memberships a week ago

Not a clue

Think it depends who you speak to!!!

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #352 on: December 14, 2018, 11:36:34 am »

Get yourself to the ticket office and explain. (In the sense of the card won't come in time)

When I went for a replacement. They let me pick it up (my old one wasn't working). Then three days later another turned up in the post..the one I picked up was issue 7 the one in the post was issue 6

Offline F-T-9

• Anny Roader
« Reply #353 on: December 16, 2018, 02:37:34 pm »
Hi guys. Apologies if I'm in the wrong place but need some advice.

I have a good friend coming from South Africa and he's asked if I'd be able to get him 2 tickets for the Arsenal game at Anfield (even just 1 ticket for himself if nothing else). I signed up to become a member a few days ago and was wondering how I would go about helping my friend out. I know this is a big game so it'll be very difficult but any advice is appreciated.

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #354 on: December 16, 2018, 06:23:47 pm »
Hi guys. Apologies if I'm in the wrong place but need some advice.

I have a good friend coming from South Africa and he's asked if I'd be able to get him 2 tickets for the Arsenal game at Anfield (even just 1 ticket for himself if nothing else). I signed up to become a member a few days ago and was wondering how I would go about helping my friend out. I know this is a big game so it'll be very difficult but any advice is appreciated.

Arsenal is a cat A game so you need 4+ credits from last season.

Your membership is useless for this game and in any case it's only 1 ticket per membership

You'll have to try your luck in the exchange on here or look at hospitality.

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #355 on: December 16, 2018, 06:24:35 pm »

Offline F-T-9

• Anny Roader
« Reply #356 on: December 16, 2018, 08:45:11 pm »
Arsenal is a cat A game so you need 4+ credits from last season.

Your membership is useless for this game and in any case it's only 1 ticket per membership

You'll have to try your luck in the exchange on here or look at hospitality.

Thank you buddy.

Offline Bahrain Red

• Boys Pen
« Reply #357 on: December 19, 2018, 06:34:57 pm »
Hello Guys,

I am new to this forum, so I apologize in advance if I am posting this in the wrong section

Anyways, I have a question that I would like anyone kindly to answer:

1) My friend bought a ticket for me through his LFC membership account. He added me to his Friends/Family list and transferred the ticket to my LFC membership account. Unfortunately, I wont be able to attend the game and I am planning to resell/exchange the ticket (Game is less than 14 days away). So, Can I transfer a ticket that was already transferred to be from to me from another LFC membership account? Or the LFC official website would block me from doing so?

Thanks in advance.

YNWA

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #358 on: December 27, 2018, 12:51:25 pm »
Hello Guys,

I am new to this forum, so I apologize in advance if I am posting this in the wrong section

Anyways, I have a question that I would like anyone kindly to answer:

1) My friend bought a ticket for me through his LFC membership account. He added me to his Friends/Family list and transferred the ticket to my LFC membership account. Unfortunately, I wont be able to attend the game and I am planning to resell/exchange the ticket (Game is less than 14 days away). So, Can I transfer a ticket that was already transferred to be from to me from another LFC membership account? Or the LFC official website would block me from doing so?

Thanks in advance.

I've never heard of transferring a ticket to another member. Are you absolutely it happened?

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #359 on: December 27, 2018, 12:56:31 pm »
I've never heard of transferring a ticket to another member. Are you absolutely it happened?

I would assume 'transferred' means he bought it on that card