Author Topic: Members Sales  (Read 2096177 times)

Offline KissThisGuy

• OnlyThroughAFaceMaskThough
  • Legacy Fan
  • It was raining, I went outside, I got wet.
Re: Members Sales
« Reply #18840 on: July 31, 2021, 10:51:20 am »
Anyone having problems with the NFC pass? It only saves to Google Pay on an android phone, but I'm having problems opening the Google Pay app. I keep getting "there was a problem setting the active account" error message when trying to open it. It means I can't download my pass. It's very frustrating.

Offline liamo3

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • MacKenzie you LIAR!!!!!
« Reply #18841 on: July 31, 2021, 11:01:04 am »
Anyone having problems with the NFC pass? It only saves to Google Pay on an android phone, but I'm having problems opening the Google Pay app. I keep getting "there was a problem setting the active account" error message when trying to open it. It means I can't download my pass. It's very frustrating.

Make sure you are using Google Chrome when you are doing the download from the LFC site.
I told you about the tractor doing the pillar box 2001 and all the tickets had off, now they hitting the vans, what next, guns in the T O window.

Offline AJ

• a.k.a. Billy Two-Threads. Property of RAWK – soon to be raffled - has as much chance of becoming a mod as David Moyes
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18842 on: July 31, 2021, 11:03:04 am »
I don’t see the point in registering interest especially for those on 13+ when they already know the number of how many have this.
Because in this season, more than any before, being guaranteed a ticket doesn't necessarily mean that you'll use it. Between Covid fear, vaccine passports and loyalty not being accumulated this season, there'll presumably be quite a few who don't bother

Offline AJ

• a.k.a. Billy Two-Threads. Property of RAWK – soon to be raffled - has as much chance of becoming a mod as David Moyes
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18843 on: July 31, 2021, 11:05:07 am »
Sounds more like an issue with Google Pay than anything to do with the pass itself.

This seems to suggest that the problem could lie with NFC: https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/google-pay-there-was-a-problem-with-setting-up-active-account.912023/

Can you see if NFC is enabled on your phone?

Offline stonecold_jpm

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #18844 on: July 31, 2021, 11:15:42 am »
Because in this season, more than any before, being guaranteed a ticket doesn't necessarily mean that you'll use it. Between Covid fear, vaccine passports and loyalty not being accumulated this season, there'll presumably be quite a few who don't bother

Then all they have is do just wait to do the ballot registering and sales a week later instead of the next day?

Offline KissThisGuy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18845 on: July 31, 2021, 11:50:11 am »
Sounds more like an issue with Google Pay than anything to do with the pass itself.

This seems to suggest that the problem could lie with NFC: https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/google-pay-there-was-a-problem-with-setting-up-active-account.912023/

Can you see if NFC is enabled on your phone?
It's definitely a problem with Google Pay. I've tried everything they've suggested on the troubleshooting section. I'll keep battering away until I figure something out. It's just annoying that you can't download it to a different wallet in the meantime. They reckon you need it downloaded before the end of next week if it is to be ready for the Chelsea game for some reason. I needn't worry about that because I'll probably not get a ticket anyway.

Offline Levitz

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18846 on: July 31, 2021, 12:08:59 pm »
So the 20 friends and family list now has 2 functions? Members/STs you can buy tickets for as a group  (as old F&F) and members/non members you can pass tickets to? I kinda feel these two should be separate to be honest
Liverpool ist Rad!

Offline ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #18847 on: July 31, 2021, 01:09:27 pm »
So the 20 friends and family list now has 2 functions? Members/STs you can buy tickets for as a group  (as old F&F) and members/non members you can pass tickets to? I kinda feel these two should be separate to be honest

I think someone said that almost happened but they decided against it and one list would do. I’m assuming coz after next season they’ll scrap the passing of tickets to F&F to some extent which I hope they do

Offline KissThisGuy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18848 on: July 31, 2021, 01:49:56 pm »
It's definitely a problem with Google Pay. I've tried everything they've suggested on the troubleshooting section. I'll keep battering away until I figure something out. It's just annoying that you can't download it to a different wallet in the meantime. They reckon you need it downloaded before the end of next week if it is to be ready for the Chelsea game for some reason. I needn't worry about that because I'll probably not get a ticket anyway.
There was something wrong with my Google account. I think it may have been the administrator settings as it was an University account. I set up a new Google account, changed my email on the membership page, and downloaded the NFC pass to that new account.

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #18849 on: July 31, 2021, 01:50:14 pm »
I think someone said that almost happened but they decided against it and one list would do. I’m assuming coz after next season they’ll scrap the passing of tickets to F&F to some extent which I hope they do

It wasn't that it almost happened its what the club agreed with the fans forum and then went back on their word. There should be more outrage over this but its barely hit the radar.

Offline Always_A_Red

• Legacy Fan
  • The reds are coming up the hill boys
« Reply #18850 on: July 31, 2021, 02:14:57 pm »

Had the same issue just now - absolute joke and if it wasnt for this response, i'd be sat here all day wondering how to do it.

Make sure you are using Google Chrome when you are doing the download from the LFC site.

Thank you - all sorted now.

What a pain in the arse this has been  ::)
We’ll still finish in top four - and they won’t. You can quote me on this in May.

Offline ScubaSteve

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18851 on: July 31, 2021, 02:22:52 pm »
It wasn't that it almost happened its what the club agreed with the fans forum and then went back on their word. There should be more outrage over this but its barely hit the radar.

Probably coz there’s only a handful of people needing to add more than 20 F&F

Offline Biscuitman

• Anny Roader
« Reply #18852 on: July 31, 2021, 02:29:14 pm »
 Not wanting to jump into Welshred  or 30Fiver’s. shoes as they’ve been priceless on here with their advice but just thought I’d let them have a breather.

My son has an I phone and had downloaded his members card ok but for whatever reason couldn’t get his ticket for Bilbao downloaded.

He finally got it by doing the following which might help if anyone with a similar phone is experiencing problems

Go into Apple wallet
Select your membership and click on the three dots in the top right corner,
If you have automatic updates turned on, pull down and let go to allow it to update.
Hopefully that should put your ticket into the wallet.

If I’m telling you something you already know then please forgive me
I’m just a technophobe who has struggled to get my head around the whole NFC thing.
I can envisage plenty of stressed out fans at the next game.

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18853 on: July 31, 2021, 02:59:25 pm »
Hahaha what a shambles this is.

I know at least 1 person that forgot to register.
From reading today, it turns out he's technically only missing 1 game now, and gets a second go at registering for the others later on?

Fully appreciate there's a lot going on, but this is too hard to follow unless you're IT savvy. The club don't even let you know half of these things unless you check their site which I've just done to find out the above.

He's missing 3 isn't he ? It says on the page that only those on13+ that registered will be eligible to buy.

I don’t see the point in registering interest especially for those on 13+ when they already know the number of how many have this.

Because If a 13+er doesn't want to go to a game it frees up another seat for those down the pecking order.

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #18854 on: July 31, 2021, 03:05:50 pm »
Probably coz there’s only a handful of people needing to add more than 20 F&F

You'd be surprised, pretty much everyone I know has got over 20 friends and family that they buy tickets for throughout the year depending on when sales are and work requirements.

Had the same issue just now - absolute joke and if it wasnt for this response, i'd be sat here all day wondering how to do it.

Thank you - all sorted now.

What a pain in the arse this has been  ::)

Well this is bollocks, you'd have Whatsapp'd me at some point Dave ;)

Offline ToneLa

• you know the rules but I make the game.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I AM FURIOUS, RED (STILL)
« Reply #18855 on: July 31, 2021, 03:05:52 pm »

Absolutely sticking to this stadium card

I could maybe get Google pay working if I wiped my phone but

Yeahhhh don't want all these headaches

Offline UntouchableLuis

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18856 on: July 31, 2021, 03:28:43 pm »
You just know the government are going to make it 3,000 capacity again soon after all this messing around for tickets!
"IT'S ENDED.....THE EUROPEAN CUP IS RETURNING TO ENGLAND AND TO ANFIELD."

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #18857 on: July 31, 2021, 04:25:36 pm »
Oh yeah I know that bit. The lad just forgot plain and simple.
I meant an email about these new sales for the first few games. Did people get comms about that?

The ones who registered did... Because the ones who failed to register after forgetting from their first email and didn't speak to any of their mates on 13+ for a full week or so missed the registration period by the time the announcement was made, so it's irrelevant info to them as it doesn't affect them anyway

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18858 on: July 31, 2021, 04:27:52 pm »

I'm actually fairly sure this is because of an off the shelf ticketing system limitation rather than them choosing not to

20 is more than enough for both lists combined.

I'll have more of an issue with it when it hits a limit of 6, but then again no one will use it when they lose their credit transferring

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18859 on: July 31, 2021, 04:30:24 pm »
Not wanting to jump into Welshred  or 30Fiver’s. shoes as they’ve been priceless on here with their advice but just thought I’d let them have a breather.

My son has an I phone and had downloaded his members card ok but for whatever reason couldn’t get his ticket for Bilbao downloaded.

He finally got it by doing the following which might help if anyone with a similar phone is experiencing problems

Go into Apple wallet
If you have automatic updates turned on, pull down and let go to allow it to update.

I’m just a technophobe who has struggled to get my head around the whole NFC thing.

Not at all! Everyone's here to help everyone   :D

I thought the automatic updates thing would have been default but heard a few saying they don't have the friendly tickets showing

Offline Welshred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #18860 on: July 31, 2021, 04:46:07 pm »

20 is more than enough for both lists combined.

Strongly disagree. For Euro aways the club allow you to buy tickets for up to 10 people, if you do two transactions to help people then you've hit 19 already and those are people you're not going to be passing tickets onto in the event you can't make it. I know people who have 50+ on their cards and they've bought tickets on behalf of the vast majority of those over the last few seasons.

Offline anitrella

• Anny Roader
« Reply #18861 on: July 31, 2021, 05:04:42 pm »

Go into Apple wallet

Cheers for this worked for me

Offline Pata

• cake
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18862 on: July 31, 2021, 07:00:38 pm »
So, NFC for non-members in F&Fs. Not sure if I missed this. How is it going to work?
- there will be a window for them to install NFC?
OR
- they’ll have an option to activate NFC once a ticket is assigned to them?

Offline redman1974

• Legacy Fan
  • scottkop105 on twitter My new number 07511165355
« Reply #18863 on: July 31, 2021, 07:06:33 pm »
I've downloaded my ST to my android phone but in the next game bit it's blank even though I have tickets for next Sundays game. Anybody else having the same problem?

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18864 on: July 31, 2021, 07:33:12 pm »

Go into Apple wallet

Top man

Offline ScubaSteve

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18865 on: July 31, 2021, 08:02:45 pm »

Go into Apple wallet

This worked for me thanks for the Sunday game! Nice one

I applied for a stadium access card for my dad on Thursday and the automated response said they’re not  currently taking requests from members on less than 4? Has this now changed as he’ll be going to the friendly on Sunday and he’ll need his card

Offline Biscuitman

• Anny Roader
« Reply #18866 on: July 31, 2021, 09:17:49 pm »
I've downloaded my ST to my android phone but in the next game bit it's blank even though I have tickets for next Sundays game. Anybody else having the same problem?

I’ve got a membership rather than season ticket but I do have an android phone.
Even though I’d already downloaded my members card, I repeated the process of downloading it again and my ticket for Bilbao was loaded onto my card.
Maybe that might be the case for you?

Offline stonecold_jpm

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18867 on: July 31, 2021, 09:43:49 pm »
He's missing 3 isn't he ? It says on the page that only those on13+ that registered will be eligible to buy.

Because If a 13+er doesn't want to go to a game it frees up another seat for those down the pecking order.

Then they should wait till the sale for them has taken place, not just add an another annoying needless layer for those that have regularly gone to games for years with rubbish communication as usual.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2021, 09:48:10 pm by stonecold_jpm »

Offline Always_A_Red

• Legacy Fan
  • The reds are coming up the hill boys
« Reply #18868 on: July 31, 2021, 09:56:20 pm »

Well this is bollocks, you'd have Whatsapp'd me at some point Dave ;)

:lmao Was a few minutes away from doing just that mate
We’ll still finish in top four - and they won’t. You can quote me on this in May.

Offline Shaneee.

• Siannn's alter ego
  • Anny Roader
  • Y N W A
« Reply #18869 on: July 31, 2021, 10:11:53 pm »
Can anyone clarify with the Transfer of Ownership Request is it how you can request to change the name on say membership A or is it how you can transfer the credits from membership A to membership B? I am slightly confused and want to make sure its done correctly

You'll Never Walk Alone

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #18870 on: July 31, 2021, 11:29:44 pm »
Just wondering, anyone know if other clubs are doing similar with the "season off" for credits counting? You imagine the TO managers of all the clubs must discuss a lot of stuff between them and share ideas, especially with how they wade through the Covid shitshow. Will be interesting to see how different clubs deal with it all. Surprised to hear the Mancs have already sold all 19 games, I didn't think many clubs did bulk sales like us.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline keano7

• Legacy Fan
  • Alonso follows it in!
« Reply #18871 on: July 31, 2021, 11:46:32 pm »
Just wondering, anyone know if other clubs are doing similar with the "season off" for credits counting? You imagine the TO managers of all the clubs must discuss a lot of stuff between them and share ideas, especially with how they wade through the Covid shitshow. Will be interesting to see how different clubs deal with it all. Surprised to hear the Mancs have already sold all 19 games, I didn't think many clubs did bulk sales like us.
They probably share this thread with all the other clubs to show how well organised they are!
"Can't wait for this one me mates picking me up in a van"

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18872 on: August 1, 2021, 12:39:13 am »

Most clubs only require past history or X number of points, not X games from X season

However, Norwich scrapped the 2019/20 credits too

Clubs do network together over some things

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18873 on: August 1, 2021, 12:40:22 am »
So, NFC for non-members in F&Fs. Not sure if I missed this. How is it going to work?
- there will be a window for them to install NFC?
OR
- they’ll have an option to activate NFC once a ticket is assigned to them?

Been answered a lot above and on the FAQs but I'll put it again

Members download a members card

The non members download individual tickets for each match once transfered to them

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #18874 on: August 1, 2021, 01:34:37 am »
They probably share this thread with all the other clubs to show how well organised they are!
we are the laughing stock of the league

Offline Carllfc

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18875 on: August 1, 2021, 08:09:08 am »
The Bilbao game isn’t showing on my NFC pass yet. Anyone else got the game on their pass yet? It won’t let me download the card again.

Offline redman1974

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18876 on: August 1, 2021, 08:35:15 am »
The Bilbao game isn’t showing on my NFC pass yet. Anyone else got the game on their pass yet? It won’t let me download the card again.

Mine is not showing on my pass yet either, mines a ST one not a members one though. Hopefully it will this week sometime.

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18877 on: August 1, 2021, 08:38:10 am »
There is an explanation of how to get it to show on the previous page

Offline redman1974

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18878 on: August 1, 2021, 08:54:57 am »
There is an explanation of how to get it to show on the previous page

That's for a I phone im not sure how it works for a android one. I downloaded my ST pass no problem a couple of weeks ago no problem and it works fine as I've been upto the ground to test it but the friendly game does not show in the next game bit on it.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18879 on: August 1, 2021, 09:49:27 am »
That's for a I phone im not sure how it works for a android one. I downloaded my ST pass no problem a couple of weeks ago no problem and it works fine as I've been upto the ground to test it but the friendly game does not show in the next game bit on it.
Google Pay:

1. Open Google Play.
2. Tap the hamburger icon (three horizontal lines) on the top-left.
3. Tap Settings.
4. Tap Auto-update