Author Topic: Diogo Jota (Diogo José Teixeira da Silva)  (Read 546199 times)

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Welcome Diogo Jota
« Reply #2240 on: May 16, 2021, 03:58:29 pm »
At some point this becomes laughably absurd. Out for the season, what in the fuck.

Could be as simple as a week out seeing as the season finishes next sunday.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Crimson

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #2241 on: May 16, 2021, 03:59:40 pm »
At some point this becomes laughably absurd. Out for the season, what in the fuck.

There's only three games left.

Makes me think of Thiago's injury against Everton. He finished the game, but was then out for a lokg time.
I have no idea what I’m taking about

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Well done boys, Good Process
« Reply #2242 on: May 16, 2021, 04:00:11 pm »
Let's see if he is out of the Euros as well

Offline thekitkatshuffler

• Dreams of John Barrowman's lips, bearded ladies and the origins of mirth. Which he thinks is an abbreviation of "Middle Earth".
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #2243 on: May 16, 2021, 04:02:31 pm »
Klopp said it's not super serious, but enough to keep him out for the season because of how few games are left.  Sounds relatively minor.
David Platt has a face like a Michael Myers mask being stretched over a dinosaur egg.
Aquilani is better than Pele, Maradona, Cruyff, Messi and Beckenbauer put together.

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #2244 on: May 16, 2021, 04:05:55 pm »
Would he have been able to play on if he’d broken his metatarsal?
Who knows?

It’s happened before
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Online lgvkarlos

• Finnished with his shit punnery now.....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2245 on: May 16, 2021, 04:18:41 pm »
Can't catch a break ffs, time for Mane to step up.

Offline Guz-kop

• Baz cop
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2246 on: May 16, 2021, 04:19:47 pm »
Walked off the pitch so couldn't have been a serious injury etc etc and so and so forth...
It's wonderful, it's marvellous, it's 3-3

Offline 88_RED

• Not a real bookie though.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2247 on: May 16, 2021, 04:24:32 pm »

Liverpool injuries don't count, just like pace goals.. unless you are Harry Maguire..  ::)
F*CK 0FF Mourinho..

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2248 on: May 16, 2021, 09:25:18 pm »
Got to have a boot in for two weeks and they will assess.

“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #2249 on: May 17, 2021, 02:09:17 am »
”Diogo got something with the bone”
Must have seen Alisson's goal
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #2250 on: May 17, 2021, 02:12:49 am »
Must have seen Alisson's goal

Something, someone, swings, roundabouts...
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline harleydanger

• 7/2=3. Proud holder of shittest ideas badge.
  • Legacy Fan
  • If I sound stupid, I'm probably casting a line
« Reply #2251 on: May 17, 2021, 05:52:33 am »
I do like half our squad missing the summer tourneys, with small injuries of course.
WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE!

Normally a player can look great on tubes, but one of the things that's encouraging for me is just the amount of youtube videos on him

Offline WorldChampions

• Charlie uniform november tango fan...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2252 on: May 17, 2021, 09:10:27 am »
Almost certainly a result of the stamp from the buffoon Bailey in the first half?

He's spent enough time out already this season, hopefully he misses the Euros and gets a full pre season.

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #2253 on: May 18, 2021, 01:47:52 pm »
Jota has a tiny chance of being fit for the weekend as per Klopp in his press conference

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2254 on: May 18, 2021, 02:21:32 pm »
Good that he’s fit for the euros though….
W

Offline Boaty McBoatface

• Custom Title McCustomtitleface
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2255 on: May 18, 2021, 03:54:22 pm »
What's this? An injury that's less severe than first feared? I refuse to believe it.

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Well done boys, Good Process
« Reply #2256 on: May 18, 2021, 03:56:49 pm »
Well that does mean he'll get called up for the Euros

Offline Ravishing Rick Dude

• Cut the music! Missed the 'Saka is shite!' memo.
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2257 on: May 24, 2021, 10:01:14 am »
"Although it feels nice after what has happened this season, being 3rd place is nothing to celebrate in my opinion. We are Liverpool - we go for the titles!"

That's the right mentality lad. Next season we should fucking win something.
Rick for the rikes, prick for the pricks

SLAVA
UKRAINI

Offline macmanamanaman

• S art Arse.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Robbie Returns!
« Reply #2258 on: May 24, 2021, 10:12:35 am »
What's this? An injury that's less severe than first feared? I refuse to believe it.

its ok, he's not a CB.
"A Football team is like a Piano: You need 8 people to carry it and 3 to play the damn thing" - Shankly

Offline Bergersrightwingviews

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2259 on: May 24, 2021, 10:33:48 am »
"Although it feels nice after what has happened this season, being 3rd place is nothing to celebrate in my opinion. We are Liverpool - we go for the titles!"

That's the right mentality lad. Next season we should fucking win something.

Good lad is Diogo.
Roger Scruton was right about everything.

Offline Gaz123456

• Legacy Fan
  • 2005 - The best and worst year of my life
    • Elite Financial Planning Consultants
« Reply #2260 on: May 24, 2021, 10:58:07 pm »
Never really replicated his early season form after he came back so I hope that he can have a good break over the summer and go into preseason fully refreshed. to be honest that applies to a lot of our players.

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2261 on: May 24, 2021, 10:59:29 pm »
Never really replicated his early season form after he came back so I hope that he can have a good break over the summer and go into preseason fully refreshed. to be honest that applies to a lot of our players.

He started to and then got injured. He looked really dangerous against United and Southampton.

Offline Lofty Ambitions

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2262 on: June 19, 2021, 07:35:16 pm »
A goal and an assist to Jota today  :wave Also was kicked all over the park by Ginter  :wanker
The Boy from Brazil!
Redeem us in your stone arms
Float like Papillon
Transfer Haiku by Bud P Austin

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #2263 on: June 19, 2021, 08:27:03 pm »
Things went quiet for Portugal after Diogo was subbed, it didn’t help them at all.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline him_15

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2264 on: June 20, 2021, 03:31:05 am »
A goal and assist, not bad at all.
Believer

Offline Elzar

• train station gate frustration - delia smith fan club founder ('ave it!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bam!
« Reply #2265 on: June 20, 2021, 08:03:21 am »
Things went quiet for Portugal after Diogo was subbed, it didn’t help them at all.

He seems to be their only direct threat in that front 4. He makes the runs.
We already have shit in the country, and the game of Liverpool fills life with joy. Thanks

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2266 on: June 20, 2021, 08:42:23 am »
He seems to be their only direct threat in that front 4. He makes the runs.

Yes, I would agree. They didn’t have the same attacking dynamic without him.

Offline number 168

• Bootle - Aigburth Vale. Mon-Sat evenings, Sundays & Bank Holidays only. Arl fart clearly past his sell-his-season-ticket-by-date.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2267 on: June 27, 2021, 09:59:43 pm »
Obviously sad for Diogo to see Portugal exit the Euros but pleased he can focus on a rest and the new season.

Offline BigCDump

• Kopite
  • Let's Klopp Til' We Drop
« Reply #2268 on: June 27, 2021, 10:08:04 pm »
Really glad another player goes to the beach. A bit worrying that he's looked a bit crap the last few months but I'm sure he'll be ready for the new season after a rest.
Nineteen Six. Believe it now, baby!

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2269 on: June 27, 2021, 10:14:22 pm »
Really glad another player goes to the beach. A bit worrying that he's looked a bit crap the last few months but I'm sure he'll be ready for the new season after a rest.

He will be fine after a break, its been a long, hard slog this season.

Offline JackWard33

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • President of the Harry Wilson fanclub
« Reply #2270 on: June 27, 2021, 10:16:20 pm »

Thought he had a good tournament to be honest - full of energy, constant threat - got a shit load of dangerous shots off over the 4 games

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2271 on: June 27, 2021, 10:32:19 pm »
Crap and the last few months is a massive overstatement.

Online skipper757

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2272 on: June 27, 2021, 10:56:25 pm »

His finishing is a little more erratic in recent months, but his all-around play is still quite good.  Great movement this tournament as well.
King Kenny.

Offline JackWard33

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • President of the Harry Wilson fanclub
« Reply #2273 on: June 27, 2021, 11:28:53 pm »
His finishing is a little more erratic in recent months, but his all-around play is still quite good.  Great movement this tournament as well.

Yeah his finishing has reverted to mean over the last 2 months or so - it’s actually a really good example if anyone wants an illustration of what a hot run followed by an even-ing  out of luck in finishing looks like in a player
He’s shown enough over enough minutes that he’s a really dangerous forward at the top level

Offline red1977

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2274 on: June 28, 2021, 07:09:31 am »

For a bit crap, see Harry Kane.

Both Diogo and Kane will be fine in the new season I would guess though.

Online Believe

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2275 on: August 16, 2021, 09:59:50 pm »
Had to dig a bit too deep to find this thread!

Great poachers effort on Saturday and had Cantwell not hacked him down, I'm fairly sure he would have smashed the ball into the top corner for one of the goals of the season.

Can see him scoring 20+ in all competitions this year. 

Online Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #2276 on: August 16, 2021, 10:40:07 pm »
Had to dig a bit too deep to find this thread!

Great poachers effort on Saturday and had Cantwell not hacked him down, I'm fairly sure he would have smashed the ball into the top corner for one of the goals of the season.

Can see him scoring 20+ in all competitions this year.

that’s often a good sign  ;D

Great for him to get off the mark quickly again and yes, shame he got hacked down, that was a fantastic run, he’s a great fit for this team.

Offline RedForeverTT

• Legacy Fan
  • Did I hear you say you "No"?
« Reply #2277 on: August 16, 2021, 10:46:57 pm »
Traore was the one getting all the headlines at Wolves but he was the player that fitted us better. Among the forwards, I think he is the best passer of the ball.

Offline Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #2278 on: August 17, 2021, 01:08:10 am »
Traore was the one getting all the headlines at Wolves but he was the player that fitted us better. Among the forwards, I think he is the best passer of the ball.
I mean...really?
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Online farawayred

• Whizz For Atomms. Nucular boffin. A Mars A Day Helps Him Work, Rest And Play
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Oh yes, I'm a believer!
« Reply #2279 on: August 17, 2021, 01:12:56 am »
He’s certainly the best street dribbler…
Cruyff: "Victory is not enough, there also needs to be beautiful football."