Author Topic: Liverpool 0 v 1 Stoke 1-1 AET 5-4 Pens Lge Cup SF 2nd Lg 26/1/2016 Arnautovic 45  (Read 116547 times)

Offline Groundskeeper Willie

• Loves a good Meat Flute! Silent screaming fistpumper. Don't wake the kids! He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty chip! Mattis, den svenska pedanten! Pantless arse-barer not used to withdrawal.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Klappa händerna när du är riktigt glad.
I fucking love Jurgen Klopp.

I'm glad the words fucking and love were in that order.
Love Ren & Stimpy

Offline TALBERT

• Shite
  • Legacy Fan
Carragher being a cock with Klopp then, rein it in lad ffs.

He's gone full Sky Sports bellend now

His first question was a joke about his fucking glasses

Now he's trying to get back in the team
Number 1 fan of Xabi Alonso Alberto Aquilani Raul Meireles. Barry is pure shite compared to Xabi Alberto Raul!!!!!
KIMI RAIKKONEN LEGEND WDC 2007
Gomes flapping at a ball looks like a sealion trying to have a wank!

Offline Advil

• The Pain in Houllier's Arse.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kopite Family
Pirlo is the Italian Joe Allen.
None but a noble man treats women in an honorable manner, and none but an ignorant man treats women disgracefully.
-Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)

Offline Spraynard Kruger

• Wholeheartedly supports the cause but would stay seated in a walk-out protest cos, you know, it's so expensive to get to the game, so doesn't wholeheartedly support after all and misses the point completely. All in one sentence. Wow.
  • Legacy Fan
Stoke deserved nothing. Nothing. They had one chance that was wrongly called onside and they scored it. They were shit, we were shit, the correct result literally was a draw. And that sees us through.

Until referees start awarding goals for style points this will be a game where teams that score goals deserve to win and teams that don't will deserve to lose.
"Sometimes you have to just chill out, look at the Everton fans and let them realise what time it is." - Daniel Sturridge

Offline EPortJake

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Needed a bit of brilliance to pull us out of the shit there, fair does to Big Mig.

Offline planet-terror

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Klopp. Man city or everton. I dont care. We will win the cup
bollocks

Offline B0151?

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Sakho <3

Playing on one leg since that tackle, left his absolute everything on the pitch.

Also Flanno and Lallana fought like lions. Loving the character this team shows since Klopp took over.

Thought he was quite poor, lucky he wasn't punished for completely missing that header in the box

Got a ton of character for sure, but he, like the rest, will need to be much better in the final

Get in tho!

Offline The Infamous_LFC

• Doubting Thommo.
  • Legacy Fan
he also missed a handball.......even if your back is turned it's a handball if your arm is up and you deflect the ball.
Especially if your back is turned. I remember because it has happened in a game I played in. And the ref gave that exact explanation. He was on Stoke's side the Van Ginkle chance it his arm too. Along with the offside goal they had a mare.

Offline Miklagard

• Anny Roader
I was so angry and depressed during the whole match. But in the end I feel soooooo good!

Offline lukeb1981

• Legacy Fan
Carragher being a cock with Klopp then, rein it in lad ffs.
Whats he saying?

Offline Petadroli

• Legacy Fan
  • Swiss Red
Yip- that pen rounded out his perfomances of late. He needs a rest.

Anyway- not gonna dwell on the negatives now. I've had a helluva hairy 120 minutes. Can't take anymore negativity..

You're right. In the end we came through an opponent who was rocksolid at the back and an unfavourable decision from the officials.

WE ARE HEADING TO WEMBLEY!!!  :)
Last resort if you need tickets in Switzerland.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
Stoke were fucking shite by the way, fucking shite.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Titi Camara

• Hey, wanna hear the new dubstep song I wrote? Wub, Wub, Wub! Wubba Lubba Dub Dub! I'm Pickle Rick with hirsute areolae!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Number 21 of the Crazy 88
I fucking love that man! ;D

Offline Cream147

• Anny Roader
he also missed a handball.......even if your back is turned it's a handball if your arm is up and you deflect the ball.

Where in the rulebook does it say that? A free kick/penalty should be awarded for a deliberate handball, and in no way was that deliberate. Mind you there was a handball awarded about 10 minutes before that against Can that was much harsher - but refs give free kicks for handballs out like sweets. Penalties on the other hand...

Offline the_red_pill

• Hasn't got a fucking clue when the Reds are playing next.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Frankly my dear...
Whats he saying?

Asked Klopp if he had a spare place on the bench.. Klopp said no.
"Some listen to understand. Others listen to respond."
"A fool does not delight in understanding, but only in revealing his own mind."
In such a sumptuous festival of shite, I wouldn't be so quick to pick a winner..

But he'd make the shortlist

Offline lgvkarlos

• Finnished with his shit punnery now.....
  • Legacy Fan
In such a sumptuous festival of shite, I wouldn't be so quick to pick a winner..

But he'd make the shortlist
;D

Offline El Denzel Pepito

• Tight-fisted and unimaginative moany wannabe feedback tourist. More Michael O'Leary than Dermot...but will also give out noshes.
  • Legacy Fan
If Allen doesn't replace Can in the next game, I'll be seriously worried. He's woefully out of form right now and looking awful, whereas Allen's contributing consistently and seems to be doing the basics right. I feel Allen's off in the summer as of now (no contract talks AFAIK), and he's playing for his Liverpool career, or it's back to playing at a Swansea-level club for the rest of his career. Give him a run of games.

Felt Ibe should've come on earlier on in the game, for Lallana. Same with Allen/Can. We were so close to bottling that today, awful performance from the eleven who started the game and we're really lucky to be going to a final on the back of that performance.

Hope we can win the whole thing now, despite it not being a classic cup run (Carlisle/today's performance). Had we gone out today, I'd have feared for the rest of the league campaign with the players' confidence shot.

Online Coolie High

• bury Regular. My opinions are facts, FYI. (whisper it but doesn't understand midfielders)
  • Legacy Fan
Thought he was quite poor, lucky he wasn't punished for completely missing that header in the box

Got a ton of character for sure, but he, like the rest, will need to be much better in the final

Get in tho!

I didn't see much character tonight not sure what he's on about, Mignoler though plenty of character and a great performance.

Offline luckyluke

• A proponent of intercourse during accelerated perambulation.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super bonanza extravaganza
Some very well converted penalties btw. Allen's, Milner's and Benteke's were all well taken but the Lallana one was my favourite. Don't understand why players don't try that more often as it is almost a nailed on goal as long as it's not too high. Not a chance the keeper stayes there standing.

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
Dreadful, really really bad, but all's well that ends well.

Online stockdam

• The sheer loftus-cheek of the man.....
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Walk on through the wind, Walk on through the rain
Oh no......let's listen to Hughes moan about how they were the better team. Hope he is asked about the offside goal and the fact that they didn't do anything else apart from huff and puff (like us).

Over the 90 minutes it should have been a 0-0 draw but the linesman decided to give them a goal out of nothing.
#JFT97

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
Sahko my MotM, was immense against Waters and Crouch, could do nothing against the offside goal (particularly after Moreno went walk about).

After that Lucas and then Mignloet who also had a fine game.

Benteke did well when eh came on.

Big problem though was so many stupid players. henderson, off after 60 minutes of ineptitude, Can was marginally worse, no idea how he stayed on, Lallana and Milner do nothing but make dumb decisions, pure frustation, must be the dumbest squad of players, footballwise, I have ever seen at Liverpool.
Thought Sakho had some good passages and some dire ones....

For their goal, he failed to cut out the cross...

On other occasions he let the ball bounce instead of clearing it first time...

Two years on and I'm still not utterly  convinced by him.....
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline The Infamous_LFC

• Doubting Thommo.
  • Legacy Fan

Get in tho!
He was boss. Made two blocks on Walters. Made the strongest header of the game defending a corner. Was passing it excellently as always. He was in our top 3 players. Lucas,Sakho,Mignolet and Flanno,Firmino also did really well.

Offline 007.lankyguy

• Subject of a restraining order by a regular member of the HIGNFY crew. Hasn't got a clue when Liverpool play next. Fully stopped.
  • Legacy Fan

Get in tho!
He carried the defence for pretty much the whole game.
"Mind you, I've been here during the bad times too - one year we came second." Sir Bob

Offline lukeb1981

• Legacy Fan
Loved Klopp fucking bollocking Moreno out of it as he ran by, hopefully a few slaps in the head followed in the dressing room, fucking stupid lunges leaving us wide open

Offline hixxstar

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dont Worry I'm From The Internet
Shanks on Leaving Liverpool FC

"It was the most difficult thing in the world, when I went to tell the chairman........ It was like walking to the electric chair.... That's the way it felt."

Online Rush 82

• Seth Iffricans don't take the dog out for a walk - they take the line out!
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • From Cape Town to Anfield
Served up utter shit tonight...

We deserved nothing, and to be fair, Stoke deserved to go through.

Fortunately they are c*nts, so I'm glad they've gone out unfairly.

We only had one moment of any quality, Mingolets save. Very few penalties are saved (missed more often), let alone ones of that quality, that was absolutely world class.

But the players....

Can.... Dreadful in every respect....

Sakho, some good blocks, but doesn't cut out the cross for the goal and let's the ball bounce rather than clear it.

Moreno... Pass

Firmino.... Did nothing... But I suppose he had no service

Bentekke..... Pass

Milner... Worked incredibly hard for the team.. Little quality though

Flanno? Looked like he would rather hack his leg off than get beaten

Hendo,  very very wayward in possession.... Is is still suffering from the plantar fasciitis ?

Lallana,  didn't do much of note

Lucas, full of energy, thought he played well

Christ, I've been as polite as I could be, it's really bad to slate players, up there were some unacceptable performances tonight.... Unacceptable.

How depressing....

But we are in the final!!!

Please let Humungous D be fit.... Just for once... Please.

Semi was over two legs - they deserved the 'win' tonight, we deserved the win over the two legs.

You lot are far too hard on a team that looks out on their feet - our injury list is beyond grim at the moment.

Maybe Jürgen should be giving more of the young (fresh) lads a starting run?

Team deserves some credit for gritting it out - whatever we may think, they are not machines

Offline Ste08

• Legacy Fan
If and buts but main thing is we're going to Wembley.

Good save from Mignolet and Joe Pirlo our good luck charm.

Offline lgvkarlos

• Finnished with his shit punnery now.....
  • Legacy Fan
I was so angry and depressed during the whole match. But in the end I feel soooooo good!
I've  put a weeks wages in the swear box.

Offline tray fenny

• virtue signaling keyboard warrior
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
'Germany are a very difficult team to play, they had 11 internationals out there today.' - Steve Lomas

Offline Gerry Attrick

• Sancho's dad. Tight-arse, non-jackpot-sharing get :)
  • Legacy Fan
Absolutely gash performance but I can't even be arsed to care. We're in the final, that's all that matters  :wave

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Also, did anyone else see the fat guy behind the goal trying so hard to put our players off? It was so comical, like he actually believed professional footballers would be put off by it!  ;D

Offline Les Willis

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Love Klopp when they say "Thanks for joining us, Jurgen", "I have to. They all say I have to!".. :lmao

Offline End Product

• doesn't always come out of the right end
  • Legacy Fan
Anfield south,  can't wait.
No time for caution.

Online Trotterwatch

• Legacy Fan
Thought Carragher was just having a joke with Klopp, didn't read anything else into it.

Klopp is fantastic though, I love listening to him speak.

Offline rowan_d

• boat. Señor Paolo de Souza-Farquharson :)
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
Stoke were fucking shite by the way, fucking shite.

Dogshite in attack, Wolfshite at the back :P

They defended well tbf to them and had enough chances to have gone through without penalties. A really good team would have put us out tonight, but Stoke played okay imo.

Offline Redinho

• Legacy Fan
He was boss. Made two blocks on Walters. Made the strongest header of the game defending a corner. Was passing it excellently as always. He was in our top 3 players. Lucas,Sakho,Mignolet and Flanno,Firmino also did really well.

Agreed, I thought he was excellent especially in the second half.

Online Fiasco

• Just add water to foam at the mouth. Can't spell San Francisco. Has promised to eat his own cock. Cannibal Self-Harm in that case.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96.
Jurgen Klopp. He's our manager. I still can't get over it.

Offline Cream147

• Anny Roader

He didn't look like boss when he let that ball bounce in the box for no good reason, and then missed his header. It's mistakes like that that will cost you  as a defender - and Sakho is making about 3 or 4 mistakes a game right now.

Offline OLDIE

• WORLDIE
  • Legacy Fan
Thought Sakho had some good passages and some dire ones....

For their goal, he failed to cut out the cross...

On other occasions he let the ball bounce instead of clearing it first time...

Two years on and I'm still not utterly  convinced by him.....

The only fault for their goal was the officials, offside is offside simples really