The Liverpool FC Forum > European Away forum

Rangers away selling details

<< < (134/135) > >>

Barry Banana:
Let’s hope it replaces collection for Ajax. Defo lesser of two evils. Although the club are patting themselves on the back on twitter re the efficiency of the collection process so I wouldn’t hold my breath.

anfieldpurch:

--- Quote from: redgriffin73 on October 13, 2022, 12:03:43 pm ---Yep, dead easy with the NFC, let's just hope it all worked at their end! Really quick getting in altogether actually, which was nice.

--- End quote ---
just in case we are selected for future games, can you just explain a bit on the process? Where did you have to tap your NFC? Wait time? etc

Thepooloflife:

--- Quote from: anfieldpurch on October 13, 2022, 02:05:52 pm ---just in case we are selected for future games, can you just explain a bit on the process? Where did you have to tap your NFC? Wait time? etc

--- End quote ---
LFC stewards near the turnstiles with hand held scanners - I was the only one when I approached them, although that was an hour before kick-off....and there were only 200 in total. So, maybe longer wait if more people - but worked dead easy.

Craig S:
Yes, NFC dead easy. They did say quite a few people had filmed themselves doing it as they didn't trust it. I took a photo with the guy

redgriffin73:

--- Quote from: anfieldpurch on October 13, 2022, 02:05:52 pm ---just in case we are selected for future games, can you just explain a bit on the process? Where did you have to tap your NFC? Wait time? etc

--- End quote ---

After the first line of people looking at tickets, there was a line of LFC staff with those support flag things, they scanned your NFC pass, then checked your ticket and checked your name on your NFC matched your photo ID. Weren't bothered about seeing any email or anything like that. You don't tap your NFC, they just scan it themselves with a device. All very quick, there was no one else there and there were a few of them (in fact, 2 women were doing mine together really as they had nothing else to do!) From showing my ticket at the first point, I was probably in the ground in 5 to 10 minutes, and that was about 7pm.

I forgot to get a photo of it being done but took a photo of the line of them afterwards, as well as pics with my ticket inside the ground as extra proof. Also had a nice chat to the lady doing it, didn't get her name but could relay the whole convo if they wanted extra proof I was really there! I did say to her would we see anything showing online to prove it had worked but she didn't think so, just said it was for their records.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version