The Liverpool FC Forum > RAWK Announcements, Feedback & Questions

RAWK Hacked..?

<< < (2/4) > >>

CraigDS:

--- Quote from: Statto Red on April 30, 2020, 01:07:04 pm ---Yep the skim links one appears on almost every forum, it can be irritating when reading a post next thing you have a random word(s) being highlighted for shopping links by skim links, ad blockers solve this issue.

--- End quote ---

I very rarely see it on here and don't use any ad blockers.

bigbonedrawky:
Hi just thought I'd let you know my password was changed without my knowledge within last 24hrs
Have we had a data breech if so what has been accessed ?

Ben S:
When do you think it was changed and when did you (presumably) change it back?

bigbonedrawky:

--- Quote from: Ben S on October 22, 2022, 09:14:54 am ---When do you think it was changed and when did you (presumably) change it back?

--- End quote ---
Hi I logged in around midnight Thursday/Friday untill well into early hours and when I tried logging in just before 2am this morning I kept getting 'incorrect password'. I tried about 10 times before clicking on 'forgot password' which sent an email to an old e-mail address which I then used to change password.
My username was 100% correct and I'm 99.999%  sure I was using the correct password .

Google tells me I'm using an Orbis OS  based on a FreeBSD 9 (which is all greek to me )

However thinking back, in the past when using this browser on some websites like Inland Revenue for example the characters displayed dont correspond with what's been typed   :o ???

Claire.:
Orbis OS is PS4 browser?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version