The Liverpool FC Forum > Technology and Science

IPTV

<< < (496/566) > >>

Only Me:

--- Quote from: MBL? on March 10, 2023, 12:03:22 am ---Forgive a load of questions from someone with no experience of IPTv etc. Any help gratefully accepted.

These "Dodgy boxes" that everyone seems to have, is that the same as IPTV? If not, what's the difference? Dodgy boxes are a load of bollocks really, it’s very simple to put an app on a firestick or other android tv box. If going for a firestick get the max 4K one whether it’s a 4 k tv or not.

Do you need a physical IPTV box, or is is just software you download? Answered above.

Who/What is the best IPTV provider, and what channels can you get from them? There are plenty available that are good value. 50 quid for the year should do it. They will send you a guide to get setup. It’s extremely easy as long as you are not completely computer illiterate. You get more channels than you will know what to do with, as in pretty much all of them worldwide.

What sort of subscription cost is it? As above

Is a VPN desirable/essential when using these services? Some of them need them in the uk but not all as far as I know. I’m not from there though so ask who your buying off.

Are IPTV services stable and reliable? Yes. I’ve found them extremely reliable in the last few years. Just keep in mind that the streams are always behind live by usually around a minute but can be more on some streams.

Sorry its a bit of a list, but as I say I am a complete novice at this.

Ta very much.

--- End quote ---

Cheers for taking the time to reply in such detail mate.

Very helpful and very much appreciated.

WhereAngelsPlay:
Amazon sticks are all on offer.

Only Me:
Cheers to all who helped out with my noob iptv questions.

All sorted now, and another thank you to Rush7v. Boss service and great telly product.

Should’ve done it years ago lol.

WhereAngelsPlay:

--- Quote from: Only Me on April  3, 2023, 11:23:08 pm ---Cheers to all who helped out with my noob iptv questions.

All sorted now, and another thank you to Rush7v. Boss service and great telly product.

Should’ve done it years ago lol.

--- End quote ---

Simple to get up and running isn't it fella.

Only Me:

--- Quote from: WhereAngelsPlay on April  3, 2023, 11:26:31 pm ---
Simple to get up and running isn't it fella.

--- End quote ---

Simple might be pushing it lol.

But got there in the end mate. Not too complicated even for me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version