Author Topic: Members Sales  (Read 2057570 times)

Online 77kop05

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Members Sales
« Reply #16440 on: April 17, 2021, 11:04:39 pm »
Nice one, a bit odd that.  ;D

Yeah, hopefully LFC haven't changed their mind again.

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #16441 on: April 18, 2021, 11:40:36 am »
Phil Dutton went on the Anfield Wrap podcast...

Confirmed theirs no limit on times you can transfer a ticket in the 2021/22 season for both ST holders and Members. Also confirmed they don't have to be members or anything like that

haha

Those who went to 13 last season? fuck off

Those who've never been in their lives and never buy a memberships? Have all the tickets

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #16442 on: April 18, 2021, 05:57:28 pm »
haha

Those who've never been in their lives and never buy a memberships? Have all the tickets
bit of a farce that

Online Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #16443 on: April 18, 2021, 05:59:44 pm »
haha

Don't worry mate if this European Super League goes ahead you might have the choice of several seats for each game...

Online ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #16444 on: April 18, 2021, 06:39:27 pm »
Just a thought. I wonder who would get priority for the super league games? Those with the current European pre-requisite hopefully

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #16445 on: April 18, 2021, 07:10:37 pm »
Just a thought. I wonder who would get priority for the super league games? Those with the current European pre-requisite hopefully
one of the biggest changes to football ever but we can't help think about what the ticket criteria would be

Offline kopitenkw

• lemurphobic
  • Kopite
« Reply #16446 on: April 18, 2021, 07:42:45 pm »
Which podcast was that? Had a look earlier and couldn't see it.

This is the TAW episode that Phil Dutton was on:

https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-anfield-wrap/id456906266?i=1000517493084

I don’t know if the link still works though.

Online ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #16447 on: April 18, 2021, 08:28:26 pm »
one of the biggest changes to football ever but we can't help think about what the ticket criteria would be

Hahaha I just want to watch my local team play footy. What will be will be, unfortunately. I’ll still wanna watch Liverpool play whatever the format   

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #16448 on: April 18, 2021, 09:07:25 pm »
Hahaha I just want to watch my local team play footy. What will be will be, unfortunately. I’ll still wanna watch Liverpool play whatever the format
completely agree mate, for what it's worth I don't think this passes anyway but it's clear our club and a few others are gunning for more power and money

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #16449 on: April 18, 2021, 11:52:11 pm »
Any going for Super League opener?

Offline Fazak_Red

• Seems to think everything is shite, not including his own one-liners though, of course not......
  • Legacy Fan
  • Forza Liverpool
« Reply #16450 on: April 19, 2021, 12:04:07 am »
You’ll all easily get on the away ladder for the super league. End up like Real Madrid where they pay you to go!

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #16451 on: April 19, 2021, 12:15:36 am »
You’ll all easily get on the away ladder for the super league. End up like Real Madrid where they pay you to go!
can't wait!!!

Online 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #16452 on: April 19, 2021, 07:05:44 am »
Anyone want a membership with full creds? Fuck this shit  :no :wanker

Offline ChrisLFCKOP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #16453 on: April 19, 2021, 07:09:29 am »
Anyone want a membership with full creds? Fuck this shit  :no :wanker

Thinking the same, but need to see what actually happens.  However still questioning whether to bother anymore.

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #16454 on: April 19, 2021, 08:02:39 am »
My issue is if some form of this actually goes ahead (I still have my doubts) and worst case we get kicked out of EPL, do I say no to tickets and lose loyalty? Potential get on the away ladder even? It's a tough one because if we don't there are people who will and then you're left stuck on the outside for good

Online redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #16455 on: April 19, 2021, 09:45:08 am »

Maybe they'd finally just combine all comps like other clubs do. If it's the only competition we're in they might as well!. Either that or they start from scratch with a ballot! ;D
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline ChrisLFCKOP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #16456 on: April 19, 2021, 10:07:33 am »
My issue is if some form of this actually goes ahead (I still have my doubts) and worst case we get kicked out of EPL, do I say no to tickets and lose loyalty? Potential get on the away ladder even? It's a tough one because if we don't there are people who will and then you're left stuck on the outside for good

If we get kicket out of the EPL I will stop going, if the ESL goes ahead I probably not bother.

Offline Danny Boys Dad

• Errol Flynn when he's had a few
  • Legacy Fan
  • Now listen here son
« Reply #16457 on: April 19, 2021, 10:32:26 am »
Can I ask why you think you shouldn't be able to transfer a ticket? I agree it should be limited but not stopped.

It just encourages touting and credit hunting, so everyone loses out. You might be able to think of the odd circumstance in which you think it might be reasonable to transfer a ticket in cases of genuine unforeseen circumstances but the reality is that whatever mechanism you put in place to allow that will be abused by touts and credit hunters.

The club already allow ST's to return tickets very late don't they?

Return the ticket to the club, get a refund, lose the credit and allow someone else to go who has got the credits or has paid their membership.

Based on what Phil Dutton has reportedly said this coming season is going to be a tout's paradise.

Legacy fan

Online Barrowred

• Kopite
« Reply #16458 on: April 19, 2021, 10:44:54 am »
It just encourages touting and credit hunting, so everyone loses out. You might be able to think of the odd circumstance in which you think it might be reasonable to transfer a ticket in cases of genuine unforeseen circumstances but the reality is that whatever mechanism you put in place to allow that will be abused by touts and credit hunters.

The club already allow ST's to return tickets very late don't they?

Return the ticket to the club, get a refund, lose the credit and allow someone else to go who has got the credits or has paid their membership.

Based on what Phil Dutton has reportedly said this coming season is going to be a tout's paradise.

Agree with what your saying now some more details have come out.
Unlimited transferring (if true) is a ridiculous idea, hopefully just next season if it is being considered.

Online 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #16459 on: April 19, 2021, 10:59:14 am »

Wouldn't worry... Won't be any domestic games for us next season anyway  :butt

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #16460 on: April 19, 2021, 11:13:49 am »
Anyone know how many credits Barcelona will start on?

Offline ChrisLFCKOP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #16461 on: April 19, 2021, 12:10:28 pm »
How do I stop my autorenew of my membership?

With this all going not sure I will be going back.

Online 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #16462 on: April 19, 2021, 12:23:00 pm »
How do I stop my autorenew of my membership?

With this all going not sure I will be going back.

Just tried, currently can't on this new system

Just remove bank cards

Offline ChrisLFCKOP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #16463 on: April 19, 2021, 01:16:51 pm »
Just tried, currently can't on this new system

Just remove bank cards

Thanks seems I don't have saved cards on there.

Offline VVM

• Kopite
  • OVER AN HOUR LEFT ESTIMATED TIME
« Reply #16464 on: April 19, 2021, 02:14:34 pm »
Ignoring the talks of the super league for a minute. Actually would quite welcome a credit-less season, I'm definitely guilty of buying tickets and going to games I wasn't really fussed on in order to not miss out on credits.

Providing the owners go back on their decision to sell the soul of the club, think I'll focus on cups and the odd league game.

Offline NeoAdjuvant

• Kopite
« Reply #16465 on: April 19, 2021, 10:53:05 pm »
It would be peak LFC ticket office to send out the members renewal emails tomorrow
But like the jet engine, there's sadly very little this country does better than having the raw materials to do something truly amazing that would benefit the whole of society only to piss it away due to a total lack of long term thinking and/or suspicion of anything European.

Online 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #16466 on: April 20, 2021, 07:00:29 am »
It would be peak LFC ticket office to send out the members renewal emails tomorrow

They are due.... and so is a kit release

I remember the title season kit being released the day after Porto away in 2019 - picked it up on the metro back to the airport the following morning

Offline ChrisLFCKOP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #16467 on: April 20, 2021, 07:09:11 am »

I wont be going, not giving those owners another penny unless they drop these plans.

Online DangerScouse

• "You picked on the wrong city!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16468 on: April 20, 2021, 12:00:07 pm »
Will the auto-renewal be set up if i didn't renew last year? They can get fucked if they think they are getting a penny from me.

Offline GWats77

• Anny Roader
« Reply #16469 on: May 5, 2021, 09:13:56 am »
I cant believe no one has chatted on here for sometime, is it hibernation before the next ticket sales??

I have heard rumours that each team will be allowed fans in their final home games of the season. Anyone else heard??

Online Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #16470 on: May 5, 2021, 09:16:47 am »
Rumours? It's part of the government's plans!

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #16471 on: May 5, 2021, 10:32:22 am »
I cant believe no one has chatted on here for sometime, is it hibernation before the next ticket sales??

I have heard rumours that each team will be allowed fans in their final home games of the season. Anyone else heard??

Villa have announced their 2019/2020 STH will be invited to a ballot.

I'd hope for the palace game any one who went to the games around December are exempt. I'm not getting in so it's a non starter for me

Online Welshred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96

Online adwhite40

• Legacy Fan
  • And Could He Play!
« Reply #16473 on: May 5, 2021, 01:04:39 pm »
Fair play. As expected. I got 16 so looking like next season for me
"Above all, I would like to be remembered as a man who was selfless, who strove and worried so that others could share the glory, and who built up a family of people who could hold their heads up high and say... WE ARE LIVERPOOL." - Bill Shankly

Online swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16474 on: May 5, 2021, 01:18:06 pm »
Says no waiting list in operation. So what happens when people don't buy despite being successful? Empty seats?

Offline didopich

• Kopite
« Reply #16475 on: May 5, 2021, 01:32:08 pm »
So I'm eligible for this...what are my chances!? Ie 2 to 1??! Also if something comes up like positive test can pass the seat to a friend member or give it back to club?!

Online Welshred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #16476 on: May 5, 2021, 01:33:01 pm »
Won't know your chances until the ballot is closed

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #16477 on: May 5, 2021, 01:50:22 pm »
2019/20 SEASON TICKET HOLDERS AND 2020/21 MEMBERS WITH 19 PREMIER LEAGUE HOME GAMES RECORDED FROM THE 2018/19 SEASON

Hmm, hopefully not everyone applies  :D
We are a team of one half.

Online redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16478 on: May 5, 2021, 01:56:18 pm »
Get in, didn't think I'd be able to apply. :D
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Online redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16479 on: May 5, 2021, 01:57:54 pm »
So does this mean that people that have already been at Anfield this season can enter the ballot and potentially go for their 2nd game?

It says you can't if you went in December.