Author Topic: The corruption fallacy - they’re all out to get us!  (Read 144010 times)

Offline Redbonnie

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: The corruption fallacy - they’re all out to get us!
« Reply #4080 on: Yesterday at 09:00:34 pm »
That's cruel.

It makes you wonder though whether there could be any safe permutation of Referee, Lino, 4th Ref, VAR head honcho, VAR skivvy etc that would ever satisfy....well...people like you.   ;D.

You'd always be able to come up with a reason why someone shouldn't be chosen. "Joe Bloggs supports Portsmouth and therefore he shouldn't be on VAR in the Man City v Sheffield Wednesday game because he probably wants Southampton to be relegated and Southampton are currently duking it out at the bottom of the table with Wednesday and so Bloggs will likely deny Man City a penalty at some point in order to please the Pompey fan base and his family who have season-tickets at Fratton Park." 

I guess you could have non-British referees and recruit guys and gals from Scandinavia and Portugal etc. But then you'll probably get some Loser Ipswich Fan complaining that "Alphonso Goncalves and Eyvind Bakkevig shouldn't be any where near Liverpool games because Liverpool have large Supporters' Clubs in those two countries and Ipswich don't. And don't go looking at Denmark and Serbia ether. Or Moldova. Or Spain. Or Lichtenstein."

Give your arse a chance will you ..

Offline KillieRed

• Jaro a.k.a. goatjumpingqueuefucker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #4081 on: Today at 07:16:25 am »
When Everton scored it was 8 fouls to 1. With Neville declaring Liverpool were being bullied.

Absolute Joke.

10 fouls to 1 at HT, with the aggressive team and much less possession drawing all the fouls. Very very strange. Liverpool were utterly passive and being bullied over the pitch and that is the result. “Evened up” pointlessly at the end as he hardly gave a foul in the second half. The result wasn’t down to his incompetence, rather the teams, but he only made things worse.
The best way to scare a Tory is to read and get rich” - Idles.

Offline JRed

• After a 2L bottle of strongbow I’d do anything!
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #4082 on: Today at 07:19:38 am »
That was one of the most bias refereeing performances I have ever seen. Dodgy as fuck.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #4083 on: Today at 09:31:39 am »
I predicted that Everton would win the game yesterday once I heard who the ref was.

I went to the game and where I was in the Lower Bullens, it did seem to me (But I am admittedly biased) that every time they dove, they got a free kick yet they kicked us up and down the park and nothing happened.

It seemed to me the game was officiated unfairly. I'm still a bit annoyed. Some of their arsehole fans coming out as well. You've fucking won, celebrate that you inbred fucking mutants.
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Online .adam

• .asking .for .trouble .for .arson .around .in .Sweden
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4084 on: Today at 09:38:12 am »
Think the ref last night bought all the early fouls then suddenly got wise to it and started waving them away. Unfortunately for us, they'd already scored from one of them before he changed tack.

Online lobsterboy

• Sworn enemy of crayfishgirl. Likes to draw spunking cocks n balls at sunday school
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4085 on: Today at 09:43:17 am »
Almost every single one of them was.

Then we see Tarkowski very clearly push Van Dijk in the box. Nothing called.

Konate touches DCL in the back. Foul.

Mac Allister pushed in the back at the edge of the box. No foul.

Make it make sense.

Corruption/bias. Then it makes sense.