Author Topic: Weird Dreams  (Read 8256 times)

Offline My Original Name Please

• Legacy Fan
  • Frankly Mr Shankly
Re: Weird Dreams
« Reply #40 on: September 15, 2008, 09:39:57 pm »
I eat cheese all the fucking time, and I get none of these so called ''funky'' dreams. I want a refund!  >:(
Libpoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Offline MJL

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #41 on: September 15, 2008, 09:45:09 pm »
Was in a tram going down a road, with loads of people on either side with some limbs missing. All staring at me. Then crashed into a golden jellybear with the words written in blood "PREJUDICE KILLS", that was pretty weird.

Offline AllyouneedisRush

• One leg, musical nostrils, itchy crotch. Is actually Louis Walsh.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42 on: September 15, 2008, 09:49:28 pm »
I eat cheese all the fucking time, and I get none of these so called ''funky'' dreams. I want a refund!  >:(

only happens if I eat cheese late at night.... should come with a bloody health warning....
Justice 97 - YNWA

Offline My Original Name Please

• Legacy Fan
  • Frankly Mr Shankly
« Reply #43 on: September 15, 2008, 09:52:30 pm »
only happens if I eat cheese late at night.... should come with a bloody health warning....

I eat cheese at night, more than in the day! And I still have no joy!
Libpoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Offline Ziltoid

• Grass. See you at next year's panto (oh no you won't!). Carrot-topped Phallic Snowman Extraordinaire.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
« Reply #44 on: September 15, 2008, 10:05:40 pm »
Maybe consciously...

After that dream..... :-\!!!

Offline Roady

• Streety's long lost brother. AKA the Shit Buhunt.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #45 on: September 15, 2008, 10:17:17 pm »
by far the freakiest ive had was dreaming that i was at a mates wedding. I was the best man.No everything had gone really well.Then it came to the disco part of the night, and then a shit load of midgets got up on the floor and started dancing.Now everyone was like "cool hes hired midgets to dance thats boss etc etc" so i got up and challenged them all, in my pissed up state to a dance off.So i start giving it socks, and they follow suit.From what i rememeber i was pretty fuckin good at dancing, which is coool coz im not in real life. Anyways, the song finishes at which point people are gathered around in a big circle clapping and cheering. Then all these mdgets pick me up and carry me off the floor to rapturous applause! anyways everyone thinks this is all part of the show. I get taken into a hotel room, and no word of a lie bum raped by these midgets. It was fucking terrifying.still in the dream i woke up in a bed and legged it own to the wedding, and me mates starting cheeering saying that dance was fuckin great etc...Their faces soon dropped when i told em what had happened. Then i woke up sweating like a beast shit scared.
Giant sponges. That is the answer for flooding.

Offline IloveGuinness17

• Knows fuck all about waves...
  • Legacy Fan
  • M.I.A.
« Reply #46 on: September 15, 2008, 10:21:06 pm »
by far the freakiest ive had was dreaming that i was at a mates wedding. I was the best man.No everything had gone really well.Then it came to the disco part of the night, and then a shit load of midgets got up on the floor and started dancing.Now everyone was like "cool hes hired midgets to dance thats boss etc etc" so i got up and challenged them all, in my pissed up state to a dance off.So i start giving it socks, and they follow suit.From what i rememeber i was pretty fuckin good at dancing, which is coool coz im not in real life. Anyways, the song finishes at which point people are gathered around in a big circle clapping and cheering. Then all these mdgets pick me up and carry me off the floor to rapturous applause! anyways everyone thinks this is all part of the show. I get taken into a hotel room, and no word of a lie bum raped by these midgets. It was fucking terrifying.still in the dream i woke up in a bed and legged it own to the wedding, and me mates starting cheeering saying that dance was fuckin great etc...Their faces soon dropped when i told em what had happened. Then i woke up sweating like a beast shit scared.

;D :lmao
JFT 96-Solidarity

Offline AllyouneedisRush

• One leg, musical nostrils, itchy crotch. Is actually Louis Walsh.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #47 on: September 15, 2008, 10:22:59 pm »
:hump   :lmao :lmao
Justice 97 - YNWA

Offline Cruiser

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #48 on: September 15, 2008, 10:40:34 pm »
I also have dreams where i am in complete control of everything that is happening and no matter how bad it gets i am always one step ahead.

You mean lucid dreams? They're the best, you always get to do whatever you want but can never do in real life ;)

I always friggin shout out in my sleep!

I'm the complete opposite. I can't shout when I want but totally freeze like I'm paralysed and wake up sweating. Freaky.
If he retires I'll eat my fucking cock.

Great anti climax for those expecting jizzihno....

Offline IloveGuinness17

• Knows fuck all about waves...
  • Legacy Fan
  • M.I.A.
« Reply #49 on: September 15, 2008, 10:45:57 pm »
Cruiser that's a condition called sleep paralysis. Apparently it is common. I was watching some shit talk show about sleep disorders and this one woman had it so bad she was in tears asking the professionals if there was anyway she may not be able to wake up when she has it. Although I think this woman was more psychosomatic than for real because the doctors assured her that she would wake up.
JFT 96-Solidarity

Offline Kyle Soprano

• Doing his BTEC Sports Science but still knows fuck all
  • Legacy Fan
  • You & I Are Gonna Live Forever
« Reply #50 on: September 16, 2008, 12:05:46 am »
I can never remember my dreams but after I've been out on the piss my dreams are propa vivid and usually involve me robbing banks and jumping out of helicopters madness.
I only drink on special occasions. Like Fridays and Saturdays. The occasional Sunday. Sometimes even Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday. Never Thursday. Well, every so often maybe a Thursday.

Offline rushyman

• Not A Badgeman. Fuck him. Please. Someone. Anyone! But not Jonathan Pearce.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • On Halloween, parents send kids out lookin like me
« Reply #51 on: September 16, 2008, 01:14:28 am »
Ive heard me old man and other people shout in their sleep.

Ive even caught myself doing it sort of quarter awake

Ive heard a mate shout 'mummy' when we were all kipping in a lounge after a night on the piss once. He woke us all up with it. We fucking tortured the c*nt for it

Ive woken up eating with a phantom knife and fork before when I was on a diet. The stranger thing about that is it was chocolate cake I was imagining myself eat.

If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly

Jurgen Klopp

Offline Sir Capon of Debaser

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
    • https://murderouskaburdacus.bandcamp.com/
« Reply #52 on: September 16, 2008, 01:25:11 am »
I used to have a recurring dream were i would be chasing a woman through the park/woods(well anywere she/they  weren't safe) after dark,whilst wearing a balaclava....

She'd be screaming her fucking head off,and with me and my knife.who could blame her?

I used to wake up in the morning(after the mentioned attack/dream)on a weekly/mostly a daily  basis.and id be fucking freezing with the bitch lying besides me crying & covered in blood.....in the woods

With my knife in hand and my Balaclava still on and her lieing next to me bleeding and screaming like a twat(STILL ALIVE) ....you'd think she'd be more  appreciatative
 ???

DAFT FUCKING COW
« Last Edit: September 16, 2008, 01:27:36 am by Capon Debaser »

Offline Joshytoohotty

• Potty Mouth
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #53 on: September 16, 2008, 08:56:38 am »
I have a recurring dream, much to the annoyance of my family, where I wake up thinking I've seen a couple of snakes in my room and then shout the fucking house down until I fully wake up.

Not nice, had it since I was a kid.
They only drink water and bottles of coke, the Everton boys are a joke...

Offline Joshytoohotty

• Potty Mouth
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #54 on: September 16, 2008, 08:59:27 am »

:lmao
They only drink water and bottles of coke, the Everton boys are a joke...

Offline Branno

• Legacy Fan
  • Melbourne Scouse!
« Reply #55 on: September 16, 2008, 09:00:51 am »
Salvidor Dali was known the fall asleep on his couch holding a spoon over a saucer. When the spoon dropped he would be woken by the noise and immedialey paint the image that was in his mind  :odd
"I know this is a sad occasion but I think that Dixie would be amazed to know that even in death he could draw a bigger crowd than Everton can on a Saturday afternoon"......Bill Shankly

Offline Doogie

• Anny Roader
« Reply #56 on: September 16, 2008, 01:31:34 pm »
I had a dream years ago where I was camping on a hillside...then nuclear war started...i saw the missile fly overhead then explode in the valley a few miles away...i curled up into a ball and I remember being incinerated by the blast wave...so I was dead but there was still this sense of consciousness...then i woke up.

another dream saw me slip under ice on a lake and I died...then i saw them dragging my body out of the ice like oe of those outer body experiences.

I also had a dream as a kid that involved superman. We were driving our car on the motorway and in the distance was a hill...i remember superman appeared on the hill like he did in the films with his hands on his hips and his cape flapping in the breeze...then the sun came up behind him and dazzled me.

Also I get those paralysis dreams, they're really scary, it feels like im awake but I cant move and something is coming for me. I know it's a dream and i try to force myself to move a limb or wake up...i hate those dreams, get them a few times a year.

Offline Ziltoid

• Grass. See you at next year's panto (oh no you won't!). Carrot-topped Phallic Snowman Extraordinaire.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
« Reply #57 on: September 16, 2008, 01:57:30 pm »
I dreamt i got munched by Lisa from Big Brother next to a lake last night.  It's not the first time "famous" people have done this.  Sporty Spice and Michelle collins are two. 

I really should see a shrink!   

Offline rushyman

• Not A Badgeman. Fuck him. Please. Someone. Anyone! But not Jonathan Pearce.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • On Halloween, parents send kids out lookin like me
« Reply #58 on: September 16, 2008, 02:36:43 pm »
I dreamt i got munched by Lisa from Big Brother next to a lake last night.  It's not the first time "famous" people have done this.  Sporty Spice and Michelle collins are two. 

I really should see a shrink!  

Dont rock the boat mate. Id go asleep at 8pm if I were you!!
If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly

Jurgen Klopp

Offline Cribertinokes

• Born free. Live free. Die.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice For The 96
« Reply #59 on: April 29, 2009, 05:46:39 pm »
Had the weirdest dream yesterday I've had in a while, a couple of nights ago I had a dream I was in an old style town looked like something from old Europe which was completely empty and there was a shoe shop which was also completely empty, there was a weird pair of brown leather shoes and at the same time there was a mate I knew from school in their with me and he was like "those shoes are well nice" and I thought they were disgusting but I still really wanted them anyway that was where the dream ended.

However last night I had the same dream but instead of the dream ending I took the shoes, I felt really happy I had the shoes and left the shop this time I went outside and there were some more mates but still with the aforementioned mate anyway I got a huge feeling of fear and began bricking it and said "guys stop I can to take the shoes back" and they laughed and said go on then as they kept on walking off, I then shouted "it's really fucking important". At the same time I had realised this town was haunted and by me taking away the shoes I would encur it's wrath and it's curse so I decided I needed to take the shoes back.

I was scared in case I went back in the shop and something happened so I got one of my other mates to put the shoes back, he was like "phfffft" and took the shoes back all smug but as he was about to enter the door a giant hand came from within the shoe shop and pulled him, I then saw a head bend down and look at me with a big eye, I can't remember anything after that but it was really weird.
These are the days when I hate the world, hate the rich, hate the happy, hate the complacent, the TV watchers, beer drinkers, the satisfied ones. Because I know I can be all of those little hateful things and then I hate myself for realising that.

Offline Damo58

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #60 on: April 29, 2009, 06:34:58 pm »
I had a weird dream last night, really vivid. I was Thom Yorke and I had to re-shoot the Karma Police video.

I dont even really like Radiohead all that much.

Offline scousepower

• Legacy Fan
  • A Child of The Rafalution
« Reply #61 on: April 29, 2009, 07:08:12 pm »
a wierd one i had was; i was in an airport by one of the shops and who was there flicking through the postcards but Rafa. so i go over to him to speak, i say hi and go to start asking what hes doing there and he says 'hold on a second' and he starts writing on one of the postcards then hands it to me then starts telling me a load of tactics hes going to use in the next game and how we're going to win the league. After talking to him i walk away and have a look at what he had written on the postcard and it was Colin Montgommery's autograph...WTF???
'Hi Paul im from The S*n' 'Im from the Earth, now fuck off'

Offline mark27

• Anny Roader
  • Talking shite since 1981
« Reply #62 on: April 29, 2009, 08:39:07 pm »
I get them paralysis dreams too...their fucking weird..had one last week.
Cant even remember what was happening in my dream but I kinda knew I was dreaming so I try to wake myself up...Feel like I cant move a bit...  Eventully I do wake up and my misses is awake too. I tell her about trying to wake up and she just looks at the time and says "oh Jesus its that time already" . Anyways the next morning I'm talking to her and ask her does she remember me talking to her about my dream and I tell her what she said..she looks at me puzzled...she thinks that was part of my dream too as she has no clue what I'm on about! ???

Also had a dream that a giant (bout the size of a rabbit) spider was chasing me up the stairs so i go into my room and close the door, door starts to open and he's halfway in so I close the door on it crushing him while green blood squirts everywhere..that will teach him to mess with me  ;)
I think the worst time to have a heart attack is during a game of charades...or a game of fake heart attack

Offline jooneyisdagod

• Doesn't like having pussy round the house
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #63 on: April 29, 2009, 08:41:10 pm »
Been having shed loads of these recently.  Nothing I can put in here since you won't really find weird since the context of it all is lost but been having LOADS of really weird dreams lately.  I've been dreaming about my school recently even though its been 4 years since I finished ! 
Quote from: Dion Fanning

The chants for Kenny Dalglish that were heard again on Wednesday do not necessarily mean that the fans see him as the saviour. This is not Newcastle, longing for the return of Kevin Keegan. Simply, Dalglish represents everything Hodgson is not and, in fairness, everything Hodgson could or would not hope to be.

Offline scousepower

• Legacy Fan
  • A Child of The Rafalution
« Reply #64 on: April 29, 2009, 09:31:39 pm »
im gonna eat a block of cheese tonight just for a giggle ;D
'Hi Paul im from The S*n' 'Im from the Earth, now fuck off'

Offline Rusty

• loser mate whose french is a little.....Rusty.....n'est-ce pas?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #65 on: April 30, 2009, 02:56:31 am »

:lmao :lmao :lmao

That has got to be one of the funniest things I have ever read on RAWK!! ;D
He's made Kaizer wet himself with excitement then cry when he realises all in one post. Ban him? Knight him in the new year's honours!

Offline fowlerisgod96

• Legacy Fan
  • The Monster Masch
« Reply #66 on: April 30, 2009, 03:03:39 am »
I think I just woke people up laughing at that :lmao

I had a dream a few months back that our house had like a canal system in it, and I was getting about by surfboard. And I was a dog. I woke up and woke my girlfriend up , told her I'd just had a dream where I was a dog on a surfboard and she just went back to sleep. When I went back to sleep I had a dream that I was still a dog on a surfboard, except this time I was a part of the Normandy sea landings or some shit and there were grenades getting chucked everywhere and soldiers asking me for help. That made sense because we'd watched Saving Private Ryan that night. But the dog surfboard thing was pretty strange.
"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.

Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.

It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us."

Offline Rusty

• loser mate whose french is a little.....Rusty.....n'est-ce pas?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #67 on: April 30, 2009, 03:06:12 am »
I had a fucking disturbing dream last night.

I was in this pub somewhere and went out the back to take a piss, anyway the bogs are not like normal pub ones, they're like this derelict old changing room and instead of toilets there's this grille over the floor covering a large pit (so pretty much a old style long drop).

Anyway I take a piss and think "God this is rank" and go back into the pub to find my footy team has turned up with machine guns and are properly pillaging it, shooting the blokes and ravaging the women. I'm thinking "SHIT SHIT SHIT this is horrific but I am on the team and if I don't join in they will shoot me" so I leg it out to the bathroom thinking "the only way out is through that disgusting toilet"

Anyway next thing I am wandering around some docks somewhere then I woke up.

Freaky
He's made Kaizer wet himself with excitement then cry when he realises all in one post. Ban him? Knight him in the new year's honours!

Offline evie

• "Might have to think about it for a bit, k? No! That's not what I meant! Damn....." Prefers to hold it in.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hero
« Reply #68 on: April 30, 2009, 10:57:56 am »
This was maybe 4 years ago or something.

In the dream I was in bed, sleeping. I woke up and saw this dark shadow in the room, leaning over me and I freaked out. Then I heard someone say in a scouse accent: "Calm down, love".
Turned out it was Carra. "Come with me outside", he said. So I did.
Outside the house he told me to grab his arm. So I did. (You don't say no to Carra, right?  ;D )
Then we just took off from the ground. We were flying by ourselves and I was like: "What the....?!"
After a while we landed in Liverpool and Carra dusted himself off and asked me if I wanted a hot dog.  :D

Unfortunately, I dreamcheated on all Liverpool fans last night, snogging Cristiano Ronaldo  :-[  :puke2