Author Topic: LASK away selling details  (Read 9508 times)

Offline bignred84

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Upper Centenary
Re: LASK away selling details
« Reply #200 on: October 4, 2023, 11:24:28 am »
Does anyone know what the advertised response time is to an email? I sent a detailed email to the club along with a few attachments a week ago but haven't even had an acknowledgement let alone a reply.

You should of had an Acknowledgement there and then with a reference number.
also it would of stated something like we get get back to you within x days (pretty sure its less than 7, possibly even 5)

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #201 on: October 4, 2023, 02:03:29 pm »
You should of had an Acknowledgement there and then with a reference number.
also it would of stated something like we get get back to you within x days (pretty sure its less than 7, possibly even 5)
Sorted through live chat yesterday, I've sent it to a different email address and they have confirmed that they've received it. I 'should' hear back within 48 hours.
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline ant

• Legacy Fan
  • Spread the faith - YNWA !!!
    • OLSC - France
« Reply #202 on: October 4, 2023, 05:16:27 pm »
Nothing whatsoever, it shows exactly as all of the previous euro aways do.
thanks, asking because one of our group didn't scan his assigned ticket and never got a mail from lfc nore the member who assigned the ticket to him.
www.liverpoolfrance.com - The home of Liverpool fans in France.

Get down to 1 of our 2 pubs in Paris, Lush Bar or Kop Bar, for all the Red's games on the tele :
http://www.liverpoolfrance.com/ou-voir-les-reds/

TRADE COUNT WHEN WE HAD A TICKET EXCHANGE : 24

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #203 on: October 4, 2023, 05:39:55 pm »
thanks, asking because one of our group didn't scan his assigned ticket and never got a mail from lfc nore the member who assigned the ticket to him.

Lucky boy

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #204 on: October 4, 2023, 06:01:04 pm »
Wow...so some that did scan have been told that they didn't scan and now have to go through the hassle of proving that they did scan otherwise they'll lose the credit yet some that didn't scan have basically been told that they did scan so have nothing to worry about.

What a shit show, it literally sounds like they've just selected some random supporters to try and knock them down the ladder, unreal.
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.