Author Topic: Ajax away selling details  (Read 18429 times)

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Ajax away selling details
« Reply #160 on: October 20, 2022, 11:17:06 am »
Who can collect from Anfield? the card holder or the allocated person travelling?

nominated person is fine
YNWA.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #161 on: October 20, 2022, 11:19:16 am »
Who can collect from Anfield? the card holder or the allocated person travelling?

Travelling only I think

Offline PJJ

• Main Stander
  • We won it 6 times in Madrid
« Reply #162 on: October 20, 2022, 11:30:58 am »
Got a text saying they have been late getting tickets from Ajax and do I want to collect from Anfield as there might be postal strike issues.

Absolute shambles euro aways this season.

Offline Thepooloflife

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
« Reply #163 on: October 20, 2022, 11:46:34 am »
Got a text saying they have been late getting tickets from Ajax and do I want to collect from Anfield as there might be postal strike issues.

Yeah, I got the same and an email with a form to complete with options of postal delivery, collect from Anfield OR collect in Amsterdam ! Extra opening hours over weekend to collect at Anfield. But, you have to complete form by 3pm today.
My original method was postal delivery.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #164 on: October 20, 2022, 11:59:31 am »

The match was only set in stone 55 days ago though...this is clearly Ajax's fault and the courier company, definitely not LFC's, it never is.
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline Thepooloflife

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
« Reply #165 on: October 20, 2022, 12:18:31 pm »
The match was only set in stone 55 days ago though...this is clearly Ajax's fault and the courier company, definitely not LFC's, it never is.
;D

Offline Scorpioxx

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #166 on: October 20, 2022, 12:43:40 pm »

Lead Booker only

See website here

Tickets will only be issued to the supporter who has made the booking,  there will be no exceptions.

Supporters must produce the following forms of identification:

Payment card used to purchase the ticket(s)   

AND either of the following:

Valid Photocard Driver's Licence

or

Valid Passport plus proof of address, e.g. a utility bill dated within the last 6 months

Offline Scorpioxx

• Main Stander
« Reply #167 on: October 20, 2022, 12:46:13 pm »
Ajax ticket fulfilment update - Thursday 20 October
There have been delays receiving the Ajax tickets but they will be with us this morning. We've emailed Lead Bookers a link to a form where they can request to collect their tickets at Anfield or in Amsterdam instead of having them posted if they would like. 
Ticket office windows will be open over the weekend and Monday for collections:
* Saturday 22nd Oct – 9am to 3pm
* Sunday 23rd Oct – 10am to 3pm
* Monday 24th Oct – 9am to 4pm (tickets must be collected by 2pm)

Posted on LFC website……open on Sunday also

Offline 6 Euros

• Soon to be worth about a tenner!
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #168 on: October 20, 2022, 12:49:50 pm »
Here’s the reply I had from LFC help about collection (For Rangers):

Hi, I bought my ticket for Rangers away and clicked on Collection. My son is attending and I have just realised if he has to pick up the ticket from Ticket Office he won’t have my Debit Card which I used for Payment as I am working away and have the Debit Card with me.

Is there a solution?

Reply:

Hi. If he is the supporter named to collect the ticket then he will be able to use his own ID - Matt
"The whole of my life, what they wanted was honesty. They were not concerned with cultured football, but with triers who gave one hundred percent." Bob Paisley on the Kop

Offline JohnRed

• Anny Roader
« Reply #169 on: October 20, 2022, 12:54:34 pm »
Here’s the reply I had from LFC help about collection (For Rangers):

Hi, I bought my ticket for Rangers away and clicked on Collection. My son is attending and I have just realised if he has to pick up the ticket from Ticket Office he won’t have my Debit Card which I used for Payment as I am working away and have the Debit Card with me.

Is there a solution?

Reply:

Hi. If he is the supporter named to collect the ticket then he will be able to use his own ID - Matt

Thanks mate

Offline bedo

• Main Stander
  • we see things they'll never see
« Reply #170 on: October 20, 2022, 12:58:50 pm »
Will they refund the postage if I change it to collection?

Offline JohnRed

• Anny Roader
« Reply #171 on: October 20, 2022, 01:02:01 pm »
Will they refund the postage if I change it to collection?

Yeah

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #172 on: October 20, 2022, 01:24:35 pm »

This is so true and why regular European away fans, get so totally hacked off with this club

I'm certain that these clubs go straight to meetings once the draw is done to discuss the logistics of each match. During these discussion allocations will bound to be discussed and agreed. The clubs will all know the figures in a very short space of time

But every single season, year after year Liverpool leave as long as they possibly can to give out details

Every single season there are some sort of excuses that drip out from Liverpool

Simply not having it that other clubs are anything like as bad as this club

Offline 6 Euros

• Soon to be worth about a tenner!
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #173 on: October 20, 2022, 01:27:29 pm »
Don’t know why they say only Lead Booker can pick up at Anfield. If the ticket was selected for collection at Ajax it’s not as if the Lead Booker will fly over to pick up, just laziness using cut and paste on Ticket Fulfilment posts. Just change the notice to read person named as attending to pick up, they have all the persons details, passport number etc.
"The whole of my life, what they wanted was honesty. They were not concerned with cultured football, but with triers who gave one hundred percent." Bob Paisley on the Kop

Offline sonofkenny

• Kopite
« Reply #174 on: October 20, 2022, 01:59:29 pm »
This is so true and why regular European away fans, get so totally hacked off with this club

I'm certain that these clubs go straight to meetings once the draw is done to discuss the logistics of each match. During these discussion allocations will bound to be discussed and agreed. The clubs will all know the figures in a very short space of time

But every single season, year after year Liverpool leave as long as they possibly can to give out details

Every single season there are some sort of excuses that drip out from Liverpool

Simply not having it that other clubs are anything like as bad as this club

Ask West Ham about Anderlecht as just one example, ask any club who has dealt with Italian clubs in the last few years, they refuse to send any tickets until they have verified names and then regularly refuse to do any reprints or dupes.

Not defending LFC at all here they can get better but i also know that they offered weeks ago to go and collect the tickets but were consistently told that it was in hand.

UEFA need to mandate all this, give instructions on when clubs go on sale and when tickets have to be delivered.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #175 on: October 20, 2022, 02:03:19 pm »
Ticket collection should be at St. Olofschapel located within the NH Collection Amsterdam Barbizon Palace complex

Either that or its the players hotel haha
« Last Edit: October 20, 2022, 02:07:44 pm by 30fiver »

Offline RainbowFlick

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #176 on: October 20, 2022, 02:04:59 pm »
Don’t know why they say only Lead Booker can pick up at Anfield. If the ticket was selected for collection at Ajax it’s not as if the Lead Booker will fly over to pick up, just laziness using cut and paste on Ticket Fulfilment posts. Just change the notice to read person named as attending to pick up, they have all the persons details, passport number etc.

yep, they give varying responses on live chat too. but at the TO windows the nominated person can definitely collect with ID and the email.
YNWA.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #177 on: October 20, 2022, 02:27:41 pm »
Ask West Ham about Anderlecht as just one example, ask any club who has dealt with Italian clubs in the last few years, they refuse to send any tickets until they have verified names and then regularly refuse to do any reprints or dupes.

Not defending LFC at all here they can get better but i also know that they offered weeks ago to go and collect the tickets but were consistently told that it was in hand.

UEFA need to mandate all this, give instructions on when clubs go on sale and when tickets have to be delivered.
The difference being that apart from Anderlecht when West Ham were issued with paper tickets, they have to do full collections in the host city for every single euro away. But its 'never any bother as the whole process takes less than 10 mins'...unlike ours.

Regardless, the only club comparable to ours re. size and demand is Man Utd, and I have heard from numerous people exactly how smoothly their ticket office is run, so why is ours so vastly different?
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline JACKO_LFC

• Anny Roader
« Reply #178 on: October 20, 2022, 02:38:49 pm »
:@

Offline sonofkenny

• Kopite
« Reply #179 on: October 20, 2022, 02:47:45 pm »
The difference being that apart from Anderlecht when West Ham were issued with paper tickets, they have to do full collections in the host city for every single euro away. But its 'never any bother as the whole process takes less than 10 mins'...unlike ours.

Regardless, the only club comparable to ours re. size and demand is Man Utd, and I have heard from numerous people exactly how smoothly their ticket office is run, so why is ours so vastly different?

The club want to do full collects like United and West Ham they also want to stop transfer of tickets like they do to, that would make it much much easier... wonder who doesnt want that to happen?!?

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #180 on: October 20, 2022, 03:11:55 pm »
The club want to do full collects like United and West Ham they also want to stop transfer of tickets like they do to, that would make it much much easier... wonder who doesnt want that to happen?!?
If full collections were done in a swift and efficient manner then no reasonable person should be against that, but after the farcical situation at Benfica in particular, and to a slightly lesser extent, Inter, when some queued up for 2+ hours only to be told to come back later, can you blame anyone for not wanting to collect?

And although stopping people transferring would prove to be an issue for loads, as I've said to numerous people, short term pain = long term gain because within 2/3 euro aways, the vast majority that actually bother to attend will be able to travel in their own name.

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #181 on: October 20, 2022, 03:12:44 pm »

By implication you are suggesting that SoS and others are preventing this - Collections, whether you are for or against them are utterly immaterial when any named person can collect a ticket and the purchaser retains the credit

So doesn't matter if you do 1% or 100% whilst this is in place it's pointless doing collections

Also you state the club wants to do it, and they have ignored SoS and other completely so far so why don't they do it?

As ABJ says the organisation of any of these collections on the LFC side is generally poor. Easy to make it look good sending 12 people to Glasgow for 400 tickets.

How many do they plan on sending to Amsterdam, given the late arrival of tickets, is going to be far in excess of 1300 now

Offline JACKO_LFC

• Anny Roader
« Reply #182 on: October 20, 2022, 04:04:51 pm »
Got the email with the new collection details, but didn't complete the form by 3pm. What happens now?

Will they try and post them?

Offline sonofkenny

• Kopite
« Reply #183 on: October 20, 2022, 04:13:35 pm »
I don't know this for certain but I THINK they are trying to improve the process this year, let's see what happens next week and then will say the person going gets the credit from next season to clean the whole thing up.

they can only do that IF the collections work though, they will swamp it again next week I am sure.

Offline PJJ

• Main Stander
  • We won it 6 times in Madrid
« Reply #184 on: October 20, 2022, 04:26:28 pm »
I don't know this for certain but I THINK they are trying to improve the process this year, let's see what happens next week and then will say the person going gets the credit from next season to clean the whole thing up.

they can only do that IF the collections work though, they will swamp it again next week I am sure.

Does this not open up issues with the home games? Each game counts as 1 credit in the event of a final. Would you not have to do the same with home credit for consistency?  Person who goes gets credit

Offline tasmichkata

• Anny Roader
« Reply #185 on: October 20, 2022, 04:38:36 pm »
Does this not open up issues with the home games? Each game counts as 1 credit in the event of a final. Would you not have to do the same with home credit for consistency?  Person who goes gets credit

Yeah it must be the same as in the PL this season, who attend gets the credit - if you don't lose it.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #186 on: October 20, 2022, 04:41:12 pm »

I'm all for this

Offline sonofkenny

• Kopite
« Reply #187 on: October 20, 2022, 04:56:26 pm »
By implication you are suggesting that SoS and others are preventing this - Collections, whether you are for or against them are utterly immaterial when any named person can collect a ticket and the purchaser retains the credit

So doesn't matter if you do 1% or 100% whilst this is in place it's pointless doing collections

Also you state the club wants to do it, and they have ignored SoS and other completely so far so why don't they do it?

As ABJ says the organisation of any of these collections on the LFC side is generally poor. Easy to make it look good sending 12 people to Glasgow for 400 tickets.

How many do they plan on sending to Amsterdam, given the late arrival of tickets, is going to be far in excess of 1300 now

I am only going off their tweets which are very anti collect!!

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #188 on: October 20, 2022, 05:22:57 pm »
I'm all for this

The only people who aren't for this are the ones who abuse the system.

Offline RainbowFlick

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #189 on: October 20, 2022, 05:53:29 pm »
:@

was fine to collect as nominated person for Rangers, i'm pretty sure you'll be fine if you have all supporting docs and ID. no logic for them to refuse it.
YNWA.

Offline RainbowFlick

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #190 on: October 20, 2022, 05:55:10 pm »

would make much more sense if they just scanned your NFC instead of collection - that NFC being your actual membership and not a random one you can add on any phone.

people pay significant sums to effectively be on holiday for football, even if it's just a day trip. travel to a collection point can itself waste a period of your time off.

i think we'll eventually get to a point where most tickets are NFC across the PL and maybe European teams will try to integrate too.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2022, 06:00:26 pm by RainbowFlick »
YNWA.

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #191 on: October 20, 2022, 07:29:47 pm »

So you're saying it's just SoS, and they are very anti collect

As I said the club could do full collect now if they want to. They ignored all protestations and representations from SoS over both of these collects, so in theory they could do it now

I'm yet to be convinced the club can run any of these collects smoothly when there's a lot of fans to collect.

Anything that takes 2-3 hours maybe more out of a trip, for some fans that may only be a day or 2 and has in most cases cost far more than it should do, a lot to do with the way the club announces and performs ticket sales is not acceptable

When the club proves that in can handle a lot of fans collecting them and the people going get the credit, then I'll be all for it

But given the unwholly mess they have made of European away sales, allowing some to artificially force a sale for Rangers, when people with 3 credits missed then I won't be holding my breath

You can add in the real mess of home league sales, that have actually aided, rather then hindered touts, mass sharing of QR screenshots to allow then to sell to anybody, burner phones etc, whilst severley hampering the average fan
« Last Edit: October 21, 2022, 07:37:52 am by Tiz Lad »

Offline sharkeyb

• Would pay to see a Mason's willy, but not more than £35.
  • Legacy Fan
  • He's on the floor
« Reply #192 on: October 21, 2022, 10:05:08 am »

at rangers we arrived at a pub in rutherglen that had been organised.  quite a few people had to then find their way into the city to collect their ticket using taxis ect at an additional cost in their own time, i felt sorry for people having to do it.

you should just go ticket in hand and enjoy your day and go the game.

i dont think its clear why it's necessary for euro aways.  just see the videos of the rangers fans outside goodison waiting for tickets in the rain...
Sir, the cash monies?

Offline WereTheBoysFromTheRoadEnd

• Kemlynite
  • Proper Rawkite behaviour that la
« Reply #193 on: October 21, 2022, 10:40:58 am »
Well lads absolutely gutted! After holding around 150 tickets in my basket for the last couple days looks like the club haven't released them and taken them for themselves. Gutted to be honest, they are scum.

Offline hoppyLFC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @OTKFlags
« Reply #194 on: October 21, 2022, 01:32:19 pm »
Just picked ours up at the window, nice and easy, no que whatsoever
@OTKFlags

Supporter, not a customer!

JFT97

SOS member 11059

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #195 on: October 21, 2022, 01:37:20 pm »
Well lads absolutely gutted! After holding around 150 tickets in my basket for the last couple days looks like the club haven't released them and taken them for themselves. Gutted to be honest, they are scum.

;D ;D ;D ;D
YNWA

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #196 on: October 21, 2022, 02:55:11 pm »
anybody had mail on collection details yet, or is it going to be the standard LFC 5.45 mail  ;D

Offline Levitz

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #197 on: October 21, 2022, 03:44:17 pm »
anybody had mail on collection details yet, or is it going to be the standard LFC 5.45 mail  ;D

Nowt here
Liverpool ist Rad!

Offline Barry Banana

• because johnster was a rubbish username?...
  • Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
« Reply #198 on: October 21, 2022, 03:59:15 pm »
Just come through.
Long live the King

Offline hoppyLFC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @OTKFlags
« Reply #199 on: October 21, 2022, 05:06:03 pm »
My nfc pass has updated for the scan over there but it has the wrong seat number on.  Ffs. Not sure if that will affect anything or not.
@OTKFlags

Supporter, not a customer!

JFT97

SOS member 11059