Author Topic: Rangers away selling details  (Read 32375 times)

Offline NickoH

• Has to fart in private to avoid offending the posh guys and gals in the Marketing Dept
  • Legacy Fan
  • Speak softly love so no one hears us but the sky
Re: Rangers away selling details
« Reply #640 on: October 7, 2022, 07:37:45 pm »
My NFC is currently showing Man City at home. I presume this will change for Rangers
I clutch the wire fence until my fingers bleed,
A wound that will not heal, a heart that cannot feel.
Hoping that the horror will recede,
Hoping that tomorrow we'll all be freed.........JUSTICE.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #641 on: October 7, 2022, 07:50:38 pm »
Just checked and mine's updated to say NFC trial.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline jizzspunk

• Cumming soon. Or going. Depends how 'real' it gets. #livinginrealism
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #642 on: October 7, 2022, 08:00:54 pm »
STH...my NFC showing as Man City game having been selected 🙈
Why fuckin bother for 200 people..

Have they announced a collection location? didn't get to pick mine up at the ground..live chat said it will be taken to Glasgow
according to 24/7 I will be scrambling round for tickets on the exchange all season #STH #19awayclub

Online Barry Banana

• because johnster was a rubbish username?...
  • Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
« Reply #643 on: October 7, 2022, 08:09:27 pm »
STH...my NFC showing as Man City game having been selected 🙈
Why fuckin bother for 200 people..

Have they announced a collection location? didn't get to pick mine up at the ground..live chat said it will be taken to Glasgow

City Halls and Old Fruitmarket
Long live the King

Offline jizzspunk

• Cumming soon. Or going. Depends how 'real' it gets. #livinginrealism
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #644 on: October 7, 2022, 08:21:11 pm »
City Halls and Old Fruitmarket

Thanks Banana 🙏
according to 24/7 I will be scrambling round for tickets on the exchange all season #STH #19awayclub

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #645 on: October 7, 2022, 08:44:27 pm »
Totally agree with the above.
I wonder how long this has been going on i Missed out on Saltzburg away and at the time thought how did that sell out so fast, i am not the most tech savvy so accepted it when it said sold out but felt something wasn`t right.

this is a new exploit on the new system. don't think it'd have been possible for Salzburg, although the lack of transparency means who knows really.
YNWA.

Offline diddyfaz-golborne

• Kopite
« Reply #646 on: October 8, 2022, 01:10:26 pm »
Paid for postage and still no show allowing only Monday for delivery. Shambles....

Offline Pata

• cake
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #647 on: October 8, 2022, 01:57:39 pm »
My collect-don’t collect ticket arrived this afternoon.

Online Barry Banana

• Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
« Reply #648 on: October 8, 2022, 03:53:35 pm »
Paid for postage and still no show allowing only Monday for delivery. Shambles....

Email address defo correct and not missed collection emails?
Long live the King

Offline includo

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #649 on: October 8, 2022, 05:24:49 pm »

Same here, no tracking number or anything! Paid for mine on phone cause it kept messing up, guy who entered the forms in for me put the email address wrong on one of the forms but not lead booker (did ask if I’m due for collection but they said definitely not), told me to get in contact if not here Monday so assume it will be a collection/reprint in Glasgow!

Edit: just double checked and they spelt email wrong on lead supporter  :-X -
« Last Edit: October 8, 2022, 05:29:12 pm by includo »

Offline diddyfaz-golborne

• Kopite
« Reply #650 on: October 8, 2022, 07:50:31 pm »
Email address defo correct and not missed collection emails?

It' turned up at my mates address...Sorry TO :)

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #651 on: October 8, 2022, 09:13:18 pm »
Mates ticket randomly arrived without either tracking or confirmation of no-collection-needed.

Doesn't instil a great deal of faith for the whole scan-your-NFC thing to be quite honest.
YNWA.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #652 on: October 8, 2022, 09:25:53 pm »
Mates ticket randomly arrived without either tracking or confirmation of no-collection-needed.

Doesn't instil a great deal of faith for the whole scan-your-NFC thing to be quite honest.

I'm deffo getting a selfie or some kind of proof I was in the ground just in case ;D
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Online ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #653 on: October 8, 2022, 09:56:59 pm »
I'm deffo getting a selfie or some kind of proof I was in the ground just in case ;D
We’ve already decided that we’re getting pics of my mate actually getting his NFC scanned as none of us have any faith in the TO not to fuck it up, it’s ridiculous really but there you go.
« Last Edit: October 8, 2022, 09:59:31 pm by ABJ »
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline NickoH

• Has to fart in private to avoid offending the posh guys and gals in the Marketing Dept
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #654 on: October 8, 2022, 10:05:39 pm »
Our NFC has changed from Man City at home to the Rangers one

Offline Thepooloflife

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
« Reply #655 on: October 9, 2022, 03:02:22 pm »
Good idea.....maybe when players are warming up, just to emphasise the point. I'll be doing the same....

Offline Always_A_Red

• Legacy Fan
  • The reds are coming up the hill boys
« Reply #656 on: October 10, 2022, 09:28:27 pm »
Do we get a refund of the £8 delivery charge if we have to pick up the ticket in Glasgow? Seems a right con if you dont  :butt
We’ll still finish in top four - and they won’t. You can quote me on this in May.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #657 on: October 10, 2022, 09:49:50 pm »
Do we get a refund of the £8 delivery charge if we have to pick up the ticket in Glasgow? Seems a right con if you dont  :butt

says so

Offline uppercentenary92

• Main Stander
« Reply #658 on: October 11, 2022, 09:51:43 am »
***TRAIN AVAILABLE ***

Return to Glasgow
Out Wed 7.32 Crewe, Warrington BQ 7.49, Wigan 8.00, Preston 8.15
Back Thursday 10.40 Glasgow Central , change Carlisle , Crewe 13.57

pre-booked seats £40 all in, mate of a mate cant go, no match ticket just train ticket !

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #659 on: October 11, 2022, 06:07:02 pm »
https://mobile.twitter.com/_TomLFC_/status/1579869503886094337

12 people for 400 tickets and its the night before the game.. Least no one will complain about queues this time

Offline nearly40

• .....even though my profile says 48!
  • Anny Roader
  • KOP stand up! Stand up the KOP!
« Reply #660 on: October 11, 2022, 06:34:50 pm »
Just been and collected mine. They had written the wrong code on the envelope. The entrance is on Albion street and the exit is on Candleriggs. They are not bothered about the booking email only the collection email and your ID.
'The evidence shows conclusively that Liverpool fans neither caused nor contributed to the deaths of 96 men, women and children.'

Offline aedge659

• Legacy Fan
  • Through wind and rain..
« Reply #661 on: October 11, 2022, 07:36:49 pm »
***TRAIN AVAILABLE ***

Return to Glasgow
Out Wed 7.32 Crewe, Warrington BQ 7.49, Wigan 8.00, Preston 8.15
Back Thursday 10.40 Glasgow Central , change Carlisle , Crewe 13.57

pre-booked seats £40 all in, mate of a mate cant go, no match ticket just train ticket !

That is just for one person isn't it? If was two might be interested?

Offline Icky

• Main Stander
  • Kemlyn Road
« Reply #662 on: October 12, 2022, 05:37:44 pm »
Why we being asked by club to use Govan and not Ibrox station? Surely Ibrox is the nearer? Looks like on edge of stadium?

Offline NickoH

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #663 on: October 13, 2022, 08:01:53 am »
NFC check was quick and trouble free

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #664 on: October 13, 2022, 12:03:43 pm »
Yep, dead easy with the NFC, let's just hope it all worked at their end! Really quick getting in altogether actually, which was nice.

Online Barry Banana

• Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
« Reply #665 on: October 13, 2022, 01:46:55 pm »
Let’s hope it replaces collection for Ajax. Defo lesser of two evils. Although the club are patting themselves on the back on twitter re the efficiency of the collection process so I wouldn’t hold my breath.
Long live the King

Offline anfieldpurch

• Simple
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96!!
« Reply #666 on: October 13, 2022, 02:05:52 pm »
Yep, dead easy with the NFC, let's just hope it all worked at their end! Really quick getting in altogether actually, which was nice.
just in case we are selected for future games, can you just explain a bit on the process? Where did you have to tap your NFC? Wait time? etc
Proud father to Riley James Lucas 16/3/17

Offline Thepooloflife

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
« Reply #667 on: October 13, 2022, 02:28:57 pm »
just in case we are selected for future games, can you just explain a bit on the process? Where did you have to tap your NFC? Wait time? etc
LFC stewards near the turnstiles with hand held scanners - I was the only one when I approached them, although that was an hour before kick-off....and there were only 200 in total. So, maybe longer wait if more people - but worked dead easy.

Offline Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #668 on: October 13, 2022, 02:41:30 pm »
Yes, NFC dead easy. They did say quite a few people had filmed themselves doing it as they didn't trust it. I took a photo with the guy

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #669 on: October 13, 2022, 03:49:10 pm »

After the first line of people looking at tickets, there was a line of LFC staff with those support flag things, they scanned your NFC pass, then checked your ticket and checked your name on your NFC matched your photo ID. Weren't bothered about seeing any email or anything like that. You don't tap your NFC, they just scan it themselves with a device. All very quick, there was no one else there and there were a few of them (in fact, 2 women were doing mine together really as they had nothing else to do!) From showing my ticket at the first point, I was probably in the ground in 5 to 10 minutes, and that was about 7pm.

I forgot to get a photo of it being done but took a photo of the line of them afterwards, as well as pics with my ticket inside the ground as extra proof. Also had a nice chat to the lady doing it, didn't get her name but could relay the whole convo if they wanted extra proof I was really there! I did say to her would we see anything showing online to prove it had worked but she didn't think so, just said it was for their records.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2022, 03:53:48 pm by redgriffin73 »

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #670 on: October 13, 2022, 05:21:08 pm »
Well that was fun

Their "ultras" trying to storm our away end during the lock in... 😂 Embarrasing

Offline Thomas

• Doubting
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #671 on: October 13, 2022, 07:00:23 pm »
Well that was fun

Local Scout group on a day out by the looks of it
We're the kings of Europe, the pride of Merseyside, we'll fight for no surrender, we'll fight for Shankly's pride.

Offline lukeypool

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #672 on: October 13, 2022, 07:30:26 pm »
We come from some little gap in the fence near gates 76-77. 2 coppers standing there. No ticket checks just asked if we were home or away then let us through. Found someone with the flag on there back to scan my nfc. All he asked if I had my match ticket with me still. Never checked ID or ticket. Scanned my nfc pass. Seen his scanner thing light up green with some messaged on. He said your all done enjoy. And walked off. Didn’t get a picture or anything and just headed straight in
« Last Edit: October 13, 2022, 08:00:13 pm by lukeypool »

Offline Thepooloflife

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
« Reply #673 on: October 14, 2022, 02:18:31 pm »
Well that was fun

Yeah, I was fairly close to the rats - bizzies and stewards just let 'em come right over to us and hurling abuse and missiles over. One poor woman got hit on the head with a bottle and needed medical attention.....no thanks to the bizzies who just stood there like lemons. Seen a video of it after from someone posted on twitter and it's ridiculous! Needs to be  reported to Uefa (...ahem, I know). If that was at Anfield, media would have had a meltdown.

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #674 on: October 14, 2022, 02:29:29 pm »
Yeah, I was fairly close to the rats - bizzies and stewards just let 'em come right over to us and hurling abuse and missiles over. One poor woman got hit on the head with a bottle and needed medical attention.....no thanks to the bizzies who just stood there like lemons. Seen a video of it after from someone posted on twitter and it's ridiculous! Needs to be  reported to Uefa (...ahem, I know). If that was at Anfield, media would have had a meltdown.
Half of their fans are in denial that this even happened. They think its some sort of conspiracy and that we are "victims". Worst fanbase in football and glad they made a c*nt of themselves on a very public stage.
YNWA