Poll

I swear that I will pay true allegiance to Your Majesty, and to your heirs and successors according to law. So help me God

I shall say this humbly and with all my heart! God Save the King!
I shall mumble this somewhat
Meh
Not too happy about this
What a load of shite
I like Cheese, but not Royal Cheese. Royal cheese sucks ass!

Author Topic: The Monarchy*  (Read 186986 times)

Offline Charlie Adams fried egg

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: The Monarchy
« Reply #80 on: July 21, 2022, 03:20:32 pm »
Honestly I don't think anyone really knows what would have happened if he'd asked for one.  The principle is that he'd be refused, but it's just a principle and I doubt the Queen would really want to get involved.While I agree with you, I didn't want use his full name because the autocorrect kind of kills the flow of what you're saying.
Fair enough mate. It's not just on here, but when I see the B word used, it looks like acceptance -  everyone's mate - that type of thing.
Whereas he's an amoral, lying, overprivileged turd that should never have been within a mile of Parliament, let alone Number 10.

People (not on here thankfully) need to understand once and for all that the likes of Johnson and his ilk despise them. They also need to stop voting for Old Etonian types, who despite what their families and tutors tell them, are no more entitled or fit to govern than you or I.

Offline KillieRed

• Jaro a.k.a. goatjumpingqueuefucker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #81 on: July 21, 2022, 03:24:54 pm »
Bozo is a perfectly acceptable & apt alternative for the malevolent clown.
The best way to scare a Tory is to read and get rich” - Idles.

Offline Lusty

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #82 on: July 21, 2022, 03:28:19 pm »
Fair enough mate. It's not just on here, but when I see the B word used, it looks like acceptance -  everyone's mate - that type of thing.
Whereas he's an amoral, lying, overprivileged turd that should never have been within a mile of Parliament, let alone Number 10.

People (not on here thankfully) need to understand once and for all that the likes of Johnson and his ilk despise them. They also need to stop voting for Old Etonian types, who despite what their families and tutors tell them, are no more entitled or fit to govern than you or I.
I think you can relax when you see the B word used on RAWK to be fair, it's quite unlikely that it's going to mean acceptance on here.  Much more likely to be laziness and avoiding the autocorrect (probably more the former in my case)!
Bozo is a perfectly acceptable & apt alternative for the malevolent clown.

This might be the answer.

Offline Jiminy Cricket

• Batshit fucker and Chief Yuletide Porcine Voyeur
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #83 on: July 22, 2022, 10:35:53 pm »
While I agree with you, I didn't want use his full name because the autocorrect kind of kills the flow of what you're saying.
A bit of a pet peeve of mine. I've mentioned it a number of times. It seems that most RAWKites are fine with it and find it more annoying that I keep on mentioning it. :-\
would rather have a wank wearing a barb wire glove
If you're chasing thrills, try a bit of auto-asphyxiation with a poppers-soaked orange in your gob.

Offline idontknow

• idonowknowicanchangethisijustfoundouticould
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #84 on: July 24, 2022, 09:59:06 pm »
Fuck 'em.
Difficult part is how to fuck 'em.
Safest way, first off fuck the organs of ministry, the BBC, The Times, The Gaurdian etc
but for you lot that is already a reach too far.

Royalist Centrist Right Wing Campbellites.

And you go to Anfield,
you should be ashamed of yourselves,
but no, it's not you, you did what what you were told, you believe.
It is a machine. It is more stupid than we are. It will not stop us from doing stupid things.

Offline Kenny's Jacket

• Kenny's Vegan Jacket Potato. Talks more sense than me.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #85 on: July 25, 2022, 07:12:07 am »
Fuck 'em.
Safest way, first off fuck the organs of ministry, the BBC, The Times, The Gaurdian etc

And you go to Anfield,

The Guardian is neither centre right or an organ of ministry
As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.

Offline Wilmo

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #86 on: July 25, 2022, 05:51:12 pm »
If it's not those then what is it, it certainly isn't left and it certainly isn't for the people. I know they did Bridget Jones' Diary, but it's no longer The Thinking Man's Paper.

How would you know?

Back to the monarchy. A trick to subdue the masses. If you can convince someone to believe that a group of people deserve wealth and power unavailable to any other member of society, purely due to their bloodline, you can be conned into supporting any injustice.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2022, 05:55:41 pm by Wilmo »
'History has always shown that when we stay together we can sort out problems. When we split then we start fighting. There was not one time in history where division creates success.' - Klopp

Offline idontknow

• idonowknowicanchangethisijustfoundouticould
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #87 on: July 25, 2022, 06:11:34 pm »
How would you know?

Back to the monarchy. A trick to subdue the masses. If you can convince someone to believe that a group of people deserve wealth and power unavailable to any other member of society, purely due to their bloodline, you can be conned into supporting any injustice.

You got me on the bold, a friend claims he learned everything about women from her Diary. I do not refrain from underhand tricks to bolster my argument. Good spot, Wilmo  :)

The rest of your post, spot on.

I have no sources I can locate but I am very sure Claire Rayner was booted off tv for saying the royals were simply the biggest gang in town and no different to anybody else.
Less sure about this but David Bellamy also lost his tv presence for similar statements.

It is a machine. It is more stupid than we are. It will not stop us from doing stupid things.

Offline thejbs

• well-focussed, deffo not at all bias......ed
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #88 on: July 28, 2022, 09:16:26 pm »
I had to google ‘pegging’ after the latest rumours about our god-appointed future king tore through Twitter… 😳

Offline Lusty

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #89 on: July 28, 2022, 10:47:44 pm »
I had to google ‘pegging’ after the latest rumours about our god-appointed future king tore through Twitter… 😳
Liar ;D

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #90 on: July 28, 2022, 10:48:29 pm »

Had to.

Offline thejbs

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #91 on: July 28, 2022, 10:53:53 pm »

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #92 on: July 28, 2022, 10:54:30 pm »
Liar ;D

Google pegging is a serious upping of the ante...
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline jonnypb

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT97
« Reply #93 on: July 29, 2022, 10:10:01 am »

Offline TipTopKop

• Legacy Fan
  • Call Meeeeeee The Splund
« Reply #94 on: July 29, 2022, 10:31:30 am »
2022 turning out to be anus horribilis

Offline thejbs

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #95 on: July 30, 2022, 10:35:57 am »
Having a mistress always ends up as a pain in the arse.

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #96 on: July 30, 2022, 12:12:38 pm »
Having a mistress always ends up as a pain in the arse.

Press usually takes them down a peg or two...
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #97 on: July 30, 2022, 09:22:17 pm »
Charlie took a £1 million cheque from the Bin Laden family for his 'Charitable Foundation' according to the Sunday Times.

Imagine that. One of the most despicable, bloodthirsty families on history... taking money from a bunch of Saudis.
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Offline capt k

• aaaaaaaavemaaaaaaaaan!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • id rather be fishing
« Reply #98 on: August 1, 2022, 09:48:40 am »
Charlie took a £1 million cheque from the Bin Laden family for his 'Charitable Foundation' according to the Sunday Times.

Imagine that. One of the most despicable, bloodthirsty families on history... taking money from a bunch of Saudis.
nothing new there. The "elite" have never had any morals.. even Bush {both of them} where dealing with the Bin Laden fmaily long before, and after 9/11  https://www.denverpost.com/2006/09/11/bush-ties-to-bin-laden-haunt-grim-anniversary/
JFT 96

Offline lobsterboy

• Sworn enemy of crayfishgirl. Likes to draw spunking cocks n balls at sunday school
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #99 on: August 1, 2022, 10:46:44 am »

His mum's been swapping race horses and entertaining the Saudis for decades.
Not to mention the money she earns from selling weapons to them as well.

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #100 on: August 6, 2022, 01:34:04 am »
Fuck 'em.

And you go to Anfield,
*cap doffed*

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #101 on: August 6, 2022, 10:46:07 am »
This is what I don't understand. The Royals have got a ridiculous amount of wealth that has really come from the UK population.

The UK is fucked and needs something, anything to relieve the pressure. If they really gave a shiny shite about the UK and the people then they could step in and help the country financially while we weather the Brexit, Tory and Banking issues facing us.

But they won't, cos they don't.

That's why they need to be gone and disbanded. The Tories love selling shit off, so once we've disbanded them, the Tories should be forced to sell The Houses of Parliament and every other London building used by Government. They should be forced to sell off Windsor Castle, Buckingham Palace and all the rest and the money used to bolster the Nations finanaces.

Government themselves should be forced to do their shit in somewhere like Slough in a rented office and all their houses should be in the poorest area - and they are only allowed to claim up to £7.99 day expenses. That should help the UK start to recover (Not least because the thieving arseholes that 'run' the country would leave once their unearned gravy train ceased)
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline Red46

• Main Stander
« Reply #102 on: August 6, 2022, 10:51:49 am »
This is what I don't understand. The Royals have got a ridiculous amount of wealth that has really come from the UK population.

The UK is fucked and needs something, anything to relieve the pressure. If they really gave a shiny shite about the UK and the people then they could step in and help the country financially while we weather the Brexit, Tory and Banking issues facing us.

But they won't, cos they don't.

That's why they need to be gone and disbanded. The Tories love selling shit off, so once we've disbanded them, the Tories should be forced to sell The Houses of Parliament and every other London building used by Government. They should be forced to sell off Windsor Castle, Buckingham Palace and all the rest and the money used to bolster the Nations finanaces.

Government themselves should be forced to do their shit in somewhere like Slough in a rented office and all their houses should be in the poorest area - and they are only allowed to claim up to £7.99 day expenses. That should help the UK start to recover (Not least because the thieving arseholes that 'run' the country would leave once their unearned gravy train ceased)

Privatise the Royal Family? What a good idea, if they bring in as much wealth as claimed investors will be clamouring to pay to keep them in the height of opulence.

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Onanistic Charades Champion Of Roundabouts. Euphemistic Gerbil Starver.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Do you wanna build a snowman?
« Reply #103 on: August 19, 2022, 05:11:00 pm »
I see Prince Edward's daughter is going to go to St Andrews University.

Probably reasoned 'better St Andrews than Uncle Andrews'
A Tory, a worker and an immigrant are sat round a table. There's a plate of 10 biscuits in the middle. The Tory takes 9 then turns to the worker and says "that immigrant is trying to steal your biscuit"

Offline Robinred

• Wanted for burglary.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Red since '64
« Reply #104 on: August 23, 2022, 02:17:17 am »
Anyone stay up to watch the Ch 4 programme ‘The Princess and Panorama’?

Even the most trusting of BBC supporters would find it impossible to conclude other than that they are weak, corrupt, compromised and very poorly led.
"The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology...as long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth." Mikhail Bakunin

Offline Fiasco

• Just add water to foam at the mouth. Can't spell San Francisco. Has promised to eat his own cock. Cannibal Self-Harm in that case.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96.
« Reply #105 on: September 8, 2022, 12:46:04 pm »
Not looking good for Lizzie.

Offline AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #106 on: September 8, 2022, 12:47:16 pm »
She is on her lazzies.

Offline TheShanklyGates

• Firmly in the "shake it all about" camp
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Outside The Shankly Gates...
« Reply #107 on: September 8, 2022, 12:49:28 pm »
Looks like having to deal with Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson and Liz Truss in one day may have finally finished her off :-\
I've just wiped the sticky residue from my bellend onto the television screen. Taste it Leo. You deserve it.
I would honestly let Wijnaldum jizz in my face right now

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #108 on: September 8, 2022, 12:49:44 pm »
I wonder how much taxpayers money will be used for the funeral while families up and down the nation struggle to heat their homes and feed their kids
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline Wabaloolah

• Rocks to the East, Rocks to the West. Definitely Unscotch.
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #109 on: September 8, 2022, 12:49:56 pm »
Not looking good for Lizzie.
yep think she's on her last legs, we might get some time off for national mourning 🤞
However if something serious happens to them I will eat my own cock.

If anyone is going to put a few fingers deep into my arse it's going to be me.

Offline Kenny's Jacket

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #110 on: September 8, 2022, 12:50:11 pm »
It wont help too much, but we might not be far away from having a head of state who objects to the Rwanda policy on moral grounds.

As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.

Offline Wabaloolah

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #111 on: September 8, 2022, 12:50:48 pm »
I wonder how much taxpayers money will be used for the funeral while families up and down the nation struggle to heat their homes and feed their kids
it will run into tens of millions if not more

Offline Fiasco

• Just add water to foam at the mouth. Can't spell San Francisco. Has promised to eat his own cock. Cannibal Self-Harm in that case.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96.
« Reply #112 on: September 8, 2022, 12:50:52 pm »
Senior Royals heading up to Balmoral. She's a gonner.

Offline Wabaloolah

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #113 on: September 8, 2022, 12:52:40 pm »
She looked really frail when she greeted Truss the other day, looks like Charlie Boy may get his calling quite soon

Offline Trump's tiny tiny hands

• Legacy Fan
  • Building steam with a grain of salt
« Reply #114 on: September 8, 2022, 12:54:00 pm »
Brown bread

Offline Elzar

• train station gate frustration - delia smith fan club founder ('ave it!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bam!
« Reply #115 on: September 8, 2022, 12:55:43 pm »
‘Comfortable’ most likely means comfortable and ready to pass right?

We already have shit in the country, and the game of Liverpool fills life with joy. Thanks

Offline reddebs

• areddwarfis4lifenotjust4xmas
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #116 on: September 8, 2022, 12:56:38 pm »
No it's not looking good for her at all.

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #117 on: September 8, 2022, 12:56:51 pm »
Fucks sake Truss. Everything she touches turns to shit.

Offline Fiasco

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96.
« Reply #118 on: September 8, 2022, 12:56:53 pm »
‘Comfortable’ most likely means comfortable and ready to pass right?

Possibly. Given the mood in the commons earlier and the rush of William, Charlie and Camilla to get up there you feel it is a matter of time.

Offline Kenny's Jacket

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #119 on: September 8, 2022, 12:57:57 pm »
One meeting with Truss and she's losing the will to live .