Author Topic: NFC Pass  (Read 113765 times)

Offline TTB

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: NFC Pass
« Reply #600 on: February 28, 2023, 08:23:57 am »
Can't make Wolves game so sold on exchange but me NFC pass is still showing Wolves. Not sold before, is this normal?

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #601 on: February 28, 2023, 08:29:51 am »

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #602 on: February 28, 2023, 11:33:33 am »
My daughters pass still hasn't updated with tomorrows match, it won't even manually refreshing either (iPhone). I know that strictly speaking it doesn't need to actually show the match to technically work but no way am I going to risk rocking up to the turnstiles and hoping for the best.

Has anyone had similar issues before? I'm guessing to delete her pass and then reinstall it?
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline anitrella

• Anny Roader
« Reply #603 on: February 28, 2023, 01:04:37 pm »
My daughters pass still hasn't updated with tomorrows match, it won't even manually refreshing either (iPhone). I know that strictly speaking it doesn't need to actually show the match to technically work but no way am I going to risk rocking up to the turnstiles and hoping for the best.

Has anyone had similar issues before? I'm guessing to delete her pass and then reinstall it?
TO window if you arrive early enough, happened to my mate and they pushed it down to his phone so it updated

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #604 on: February 28, 2023, 02:08:59 pm »
TO window if you arrive early enough, happened to my mate and they pushed it down to his phone so it updated
Cheers, will do.
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #605 on: February 28, 2023, 02:33:54 pm »
mine wasn't showing anything and just done a pull down refresh and it's got details now.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #606 on: February 28, 2023, 02:48:24 pm »
mine wasn't showing anything and just done a pull down refresh and it's got details now.
That always works...but this time by doing the exact same thing, it doesn't even refresh. 

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #607 on: February 28, 2023, 02:52:06 pm »

I think they say not to delete/reinstall it for that issue, they can sort it on live chat or at the TO instead.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #608 on: February 28, 2023, 02:55:25 pm »

I'm on android, but I logged onto my daughters account last week and hit the download NFC pass button and it updated. I didn't delete it before doing this.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #609 on: February 28, 2023, 03:08:01 pm »
I'm on android, but I logged onto my daughters account last week and hit the download NFC pass button and it updated. I didn't delete it before doing this.
Cheers Barney, I'll give that a go once she's back from school and if that doesn't work, try the LFC chat thing. Last resort is to go to the ticket office tomorrow.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #610 on: February 28, 2023, 03:08:52 pm »
I think they say not to delete/reinstall it for that issue, they can sort it on live chat or at the TO instead.
Thank you too, hopefully it can get sorted today.

Offline walterwhite

• Kopite
« Reply #611 on: February 28, 2023, 03:14:31 pm »

Is is what i do all the time Iphone and android , even though you will get the forbidden message on Iphone it seems to kick it into an update

Offline willss

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #612 on: February 28, 2023, 04:41:53 pm »
Is is what i do all the time Iphone and android , even though you will get the forbidden message on Iphone it seems to kick it into an update
I had a similar issue and downloading the NFC didn’t force an update. Once I deleted the card and then tried again it now updating correctly

Offline PeterJM

• The Queens Drive Dodger. Has a reckless appetite for meat
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #613 on: March 1, 2023, 09:22:54 am »
I've forwarded a ticket to someone who now can't make it tonight but i can't see how i recall the ticket to sell on the exchange. Is there a way of recalling the ticket?

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #614 on: March 1, 2023, 09:43:37 am »
I've forwarded a ticket to someone who now can't make it tonight but i can't see how i recall the ticket to sell on the exchange. Is there a way of recalling the ticket?
As you forwarded it and didn't distribute it, you won't be able to recall it. The person that you forwarded it to will need to forward it back to you...you can then only forward it once more as the max. is 3 times.

Offline StevoHimself

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #615 on: March 1, 2023, 04:44:01 pm »
A family member has bought a ticket for the match on their phone (which was signed into my account) for me. However, when I click the Wolves game in My Account section on my own phone all options are available except "download NFC pass." Any suggestions?
« Last Edit: March 1, 2023, 04:48:04 pm by StevoHimself »

Offline walterwhite

• Kopite
« Reply #616 on: March 1, 2023, 04:54:39 pm »
A family member has bought a ticket for the match on their phone (which was signed into my account) for me. However, when I click the Wolves game in My Account section on my own phone all options are available except "download NFC pass." Any suggestions?

You have to go to membership section and download your membership

Offline StevoHimself

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #617 on: March 1, 2023, 04:57:51 pm »
You have to go to membership section and download your membership

Hi, I've tried this, thanks. Still unable to download ticket.

Offline [streety]

• Craig Davis killed the thread
  • Legacy Fan
    • Coming Soon...
« Reply #618 on: March 1, 2023, 05:01:02 pm »
Been on to the Live Chat and they have said that if your pass is showing the wrong date, the pass will still work. Mine is still showing 31 May.

Offline walterwhite

• Kopite
« Reply #619 on: March 1, 2023, 05:03:19 pm »
Hi, I've tried this, thanks. Still unable to download ticket.

Is download membership blocked out too? is it a new account?

Offline StevoHimself

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #620 on: March 1, 2023, 05:05:02 pm »
Is download membership blocked out too? is it a new account?

No, I've downloaded the membership into my phone's Wallet.

Offline walterwhite

• Kopite
« Reply #621 on: March 1, 2023, 05:19:27 pm »

That should be you sorted now for the game

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #622 on: March 1, 2023, 05:20:02 pm »

In your account and then tickets, on the table are there any icons on the ticket row? If there’s a printer icon with a cross you might need to contact them on live chat.

Offline StevoHimself

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #623 on: March 1, 2023, 05:27:21 pm »
In your account and then tickets, on the table are there any icons on the ticket row? If there’s a printer icon with a cross you might need to contact them on live chat.

Seems to be sorted now. Have redownloaded the membership NFC pass, which has now updated with details specific to the match on (seat number, row etc).

Offline ptheliverbird

• Kemlynite
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #624 on: March 2, 2023, 01:27:13 pm »
Anyone have Fulham showing on NFC pass spoke to lfc help this morning said Utd not updated yet ta

Offline 18and6

• Main Stander
« Reply #625 on: March 4, 2023, 11:35:22 am »
Anyone know how long before the game the nfc pass updates? Mine hasn’t for tomorrow’s game yet, has anyone else’s changed to the mancs?

Offline ptheliverbird

• Kemlynite
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #626 on: March 4, 2023, 12:29:32 pm »
Anyone know how long before the game the nfc pass updates? Mine hasn’t for tomorrow’s game yet, has anyone else’s changed to the mancs?
If you reset updates and make sure phone is connected to Wi-Fi should update.

Offline Theoldkopite

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Survived The Boy's Pen in the 60's.
« Reply #627 on: March 4, 2023, 04:26:58 pm »
Anyone have Fulham showing on NFC pass spoke to lfc help this morning said Utd not updated yet ta

I’ve got Leicester on mine!!! (But mrstheoldkopite has got the Mancs one downloaded!)
« Last Edit: March 4, 2023, 04:33:31 pm by Theoldkopite »

Offline dorgo37

• Boys Pen
  • We’ll be coming
« Reply #628 on: March 4, 2023, 06:17:22 pm »
Got a new iPhone and my NFC pass is showing on both the new iPhone and the old iPhone. Anyone had any problems with this or will I be okay for tomorrow?

Offline 18and6

• Main Stander
« Reply #629 on: March 5, 2023, 01:47:45 am »

Offline anfieldash

• Kopite
« Reply #630 on: March 5, 2023, 08:09:13 am »
Got a new iPhone and my NFC pass is showing on both the new iPhone and the old iPhone. Anyone had any problems with this or will I be okay for tomorrow?

That won’t be a problem, just make sure the one you use has updated (just refresh it manually).
« Last Edit: March 5, 2023, 08:13:23 am by anfieldash »

Offline Oscarmac

• Kenny is King
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #631 on: March 19, 2023, 11:05:41 pm »
Got a new phone, do I just delete NFC off my old phone, log into my account on new phone and re download?? Ta.
They are only great because we are on our knees......let us arise!

Offline walterwhite

• Kopite
« Reply #632 on: March 20, 2023, 10:15:56 am »
Got a new phone, do I just delete NFC off my old phone, log into my account on new phone and re download?? Ta.

Should transfer automatically when you sign into your google/apple account, but that is the way to do it if it doesn't
« Last Edit: March 20, 2023, 11:37:13 am by walterwhite »

Offline Samgamble96

• Main Stander
  • Nat Phillips in the air!!!
« Reply #633 on: March 20, 2023, 11:00:10 am »

I had this issue i had to delete it off my old phone in the wallet as it doesn't allow the NFC pass to be on multiple devices  :)

Offline Oscarmac

• Kenny is King
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #634 on: March 20, 2023, 04:49:56 pm »
Should transfer automatically when you sign into your google/apple account, but that is the way to do it if it doesn't
I had this issue i had to delete it off my old phone in the wallet as it doesn't allow the NFC pass to be on multiple devices  :)

Ta muchly, Sorted.
They are only great because we are on our knees......let us arise!

Offline ant

• Legacy Fan
  • Spread the faith - YNWA !!!
    • OLSC - France
« Reply #635 on: March 24, 2023, 09:27:07 pm »
can we distribute tickets for the legends game please ? yawn
www.liverpoolfrance.com - The home of Liverpool fans in France.

Get down to 1 of our 2 pubs in Paris, Lush Bar or Kop Bar, for all the Red's games on the tele :
http://www.liverpoolfrance.com/ou-voir-les-reds/

TRADE COUNT WHEN WE HAD A TICKET EXCHANGE : 24

Offline 6 Euros

• Soon to be worth about a tenner!
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #636 on: March 25, 2023, 01:03:19 pm »
Have the Legends NFC passes got a Barcode on?
"The whole of my life, what they wanted was honesty. They were not concerned with cultured football, but with triers who gave one hundred percent." Bob Paisley on the Kop

Offline 18and6

• Main Stander
« Reply #637 on: March 26, 2023, 02:23:55 pm »
It’s been a while since I did this, can somebody explain the difference  between forwarding and distributing a ticket to friends and family please?

Offline SnowGoon

• Anny Roader
  • Roberto Baggio: The Divine Ponytail
« Reply #638 on: March 26, 2023, 04:21:43 pm »
Forward = transfer ticket and transfer credit. Distribute = transfer ticket and keep credit.
Eeeeeeeeeegor!

Offline 18and6

• Main Stander
« Reply #639 on: March 26, 2023, 04:41:37 pm »
Was thinking that, thanks.