Author Topic: Man City - cheating bastards rumbled  (Read 2790298 times)

Offline RK7

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Man City - the Lisbon Lyons, the Porto Pussycats, the Bernabeu Bottlers
« Reply #32240 on: February 6, 2023, 07:06:58 pm »
Arsenal must be laughing right now, no chance City make a challenge this season now.

Offline amir87

• gay-billeygoat-no-mates with a fetish for water sports. interrogative fingering, and nutella on his plums. possibly with his left phalange.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32241 on: February 6, 2023, 07:07:04 pm »
Never come between a man and his birthday cake...

No wonder the icing tasted funny.

Online Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
« Reply #32242 on: February 6, 2023, 07:08:27 pm »
Bluemoon. Some of thier stuff is a great read. Most of it is about them destroying the Premier League, some posters are resigned to playing in Division 2 but some are quite funny (well 1 in a thousand).

They were happier in division 2 anyway so I don't see the problem. They hate being successful, it makes them as angry as Evertonians.
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Circa1892

• Real Madrid 0 - 1 Liverpool - Parc des Princes, 27th May 1981 Remember?... About as intimidating as Bambi.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32244 on: February 6, 2023, 07:10:18 pm »
I'm not sure any of the ex players would have much information on the financial affairs of the club. ;D

They’d probably know if they got £80k a week in a normal wage and had to get their accountant funnel the rest to them through a series of shell corporations and they’d know they got £4m to appear in an ad for Abu Dhabi rennie.

Offline rocco

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️6 Times Baby ⭐️⭐️⭐️
« Reply #32245 on: February 6, 2023, 07:10:24 pm »
Why couldn’t this happen last season

Offline A Red Abroad

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We had dreams and songs to sing
« Reply #32246 on: February 6, 2023, 07:10:29 pm »
So why not every season in that period

MCFC didn't win the league in every season in that period dude.  :)
My marmoset, to get things done,
You fell in Loch Ness with Major Tom.

Online darragh85

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #32247 on: February 6, 2023, 07:10:58 pm »
Just in time to help united

Offline rocco

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32248 on: February 6, 2023, 07:12:15 pm »
MCFC didn't win the league in every season in that period dude.  :)

Yes , was thinking of other charges

Offline Vote For Pedro

• "Kay-bye!"
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32249 on: February 6, 2023, 07:12:23 pm »
Makes me wonder if political pressure will be applied in favour of sweeping it under the carpet. After all, this country's been up for sale to the Middle East and Russia for a long time, it won't be a good look if Abu Dhabi encounter resistance to their sportswashing project after we've already cooked our goose with Russia. Still, this country's already been stripped almost bare, not sure there's much left anyway

Offline cormorant

• Legacy Fan
  • We had Shankly and the Kop at Liverpool...
« Reply #32250 on: February 6, 2023, 07:13:17 pm »
I am sorry but that is just nonsense. They are currently facing a 101 charges if they are found guilty they will getting more than a slap on the wrist.

Read this from someone who knows exactly what he's talking about. https://t.co/DOuDmV4HdU

Bookmark this for 6-12-18 month's time and I would strongly suggest that things will be no further forward.

Really not trying to be contrary and I respect you and other posters that think my opinion on this is 'nonsense', but so many of you can't see the woods for the trees (and I don't say that lightly).

The fans here are the greatest in the land. They know the game and they know what they want to see. The people on the Kop make you feel great - yet humble. I'm just one of the people...

Offline Caligula?

• Most Negative poster on site, Moan, Moan, Moan, Liverpool are shite... Does he ever stop
  • Legacy Fan
  • SPQR
« Reply #32251 on: February 6, 2023, 07:13:33 pm »
If this doesn't wake our owners up to completely go all out this summer, nothing will. City won't be competing for the title next season. We simply have to win it.

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #32252 on: February 6, 2023, 07:14:11 pm »
Bookmark this for 6-12-18 month's time and I would strongly suggest that things will be no further forward.

Really not trying to be contrary and I respect you and other posters that think my opinion on this is 'nonsense', but so many of you can't see the woods for the trees (and I don't say that lightly).

Fine you do that.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline PeterTheRed ...

• Edgelord. Fabrizio Romanovic, Tancredi Palmerovic, Christian Falkovic, Duncan Castlovic, Jan Aage Fjortovic
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32253 on: February 6, 2023, 07:15:03 pm »
They'll want this to go away and they'll do their best to minimise its significance.  Don't expect any interviews with any hard core critics of Abu Dhabi.  Ultimately they can't have any impact on the case but the last thing they'll want is the  consumers to realise the emperor has no clothes .

That is the problem. It is not going anywhere, so Sky Sports will have to decide who will they support: Man City or the other 19 clubs?

Offline rocco

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32254 on: February 6, 2023, 07:15:09 pm »

Was wondering myself is there a time frame set on this   as surely you just can’t let a club drag it out for years

Offline Illmatic

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #32255 on: February 6, 2023, 07:15:10 pm »
Winning the domestic treble last season, may have spurned us on even more in the CL final too.

Not wining the League last season just rankles because for all City's financial doping we got done refereeing as much as anything. 
Nas is like the Afrocentric Asian, half-man, half-amazin

Online The North Bank

• Can even make the sun shine in Manchester - once in a blue moon...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32256 on: February 6, 2023, 07:15:28 pm »
Arsenal must be laughing right now, no chance City make a challenge this season now.

Glad our games against them got postponed . Worked out nicely!

Offline stockdam

• The sheer loftus-cheek of the man.....
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Walk on through the wind, Walk on through the rain
« Reply #32257 on: February 6, 2023, 07:16:02 pm »
Fair play to FSG for outing them. Once City are gone we can start recruiting again and compete. It's all part of their master plan. Next up is Newcastle and then Chelsea.
#JFT97

Offline Solomon Grundy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC - Living rent-free in the heads of our rivals
« Reply #32258 on: February 6, 2023, 07:17:09 pm »
Haha it's all kicking off

Man City believe a former member of the playing or coaching staff turned informer for the Premier League’s investigation.

The club is currently carrying out internal investigations to find the identity of the individual.

@TheAthleticFC

Haha, here they go, making out that they've been stiched up. That some former disgruntled player or staff member is just making all this up about them. That they're perfectly innocent in all of this. Of course they are. ::)

Offline rocco

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32259 on: February 6, 2023, 07:17:41 pm »
Fair play to FSG for outing them. Once City are gone we can start recruiting again and compete. It's all part of their master plan. Next up is Newcastle and then Chelsea.

Imo Newcastle owners have been smart so far

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32260 on: February 6, 2023, 07:19:07 pm »
It's Raheem or Arteta that's the mole.  ;D

Offline PeterTheRed ...

• Edgelord. Fabrizio Romanovic, Tancredi Palmerovic, Christian Falkovic, Duncan Castlovic, Jan Aage Fjortovic
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32261 on: February 6, 2023, 07:19:40 pm »
Imo Newcastle owners have been smart so far

Unfortunately, that is true. They are far richer than Man City's owners, but they've been conducting their business pretty smart so far ...

Offline Port_vale_lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #32262 on: February 6, 2023, 07:19:49 pm »
I will confidently predict a 250 quid fine, a stern ticking off and most confidently of all all the fa big wigs waking up to new flashy motors in their garages.

Online Asam

• has a mankini
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32263 on: February 6, 2023, 07:20:52 pm »
If this doesn't wake our owners up to completely go all out this summer, nothing will. City won't be competing for the title next season. We simply have to win it.

don’t hold your breath on that one

Offline PeterTheRed ...

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #32264 on: February 6, 2023, 07:21:01 pm »
I will confidently predict a 250 quid fine, a stern ticking off and most confidently of all all the fa big wigs waking up to new flashy motors in their garages.

The FA big wigs have nothing to do with these charges ...

Offline ShatnersBassoon

• Kopite
« Reply #32265 on: February 6, 2023, 07:22:21 pm »
Unfortunately, that is true. They are far richer than Man City's owners, but they've been conducting their business pretty smart so far ...

a lot will rest on this case. if city get away with it, theyll just use every loop hole and trick as a blueprint

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #32266 on: February 6, 2023, 07:22:26 pm »
Haha it's all kicking off

Man City believe a former member of the playing or coaching staff turned informer for the Premier League’s investigation.

The club is currently carrying out internal investigations to find the identity of the individual.

@TheAthleticFC

Cancelo, Sterling or Aguero / Yaya / Kompany.

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32267 on: February 6, 2023, 07:24:12 pm »

Revenge for no birthday cake.  ;D

Offline Solomon Grundy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC - Living rent-free in the heads of our rivals
« Reply #32268 on: February 6, 2023, 07:24:22 pm »

I don't see how it would. It would just make them think they've run the club in the correct manner. Creating a successful self-sufficient club without cooking the books.

Offline Statto Red

• Hung like a sperm whale but only around the middle. Proud owner of a couple of spare arms, although is pits pong like the bins, not very appealing. Bambi on ice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #32269 on: February 6, 2023, 07:24:47 pm »
 Time bar helped Man City during 2020 CAS case - will it work this time?

In the past when they've been investigated by UEFA, Man City have always insisted they have done nothing wrong. In February 2020, they were banned by UEFA from European competition for two seasons and also fined €30m (£26.8m).

Man City took that case to the Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS). The ban was overturned and the fine was reduced to €10m (£8.9m). At the hearing, the panel found most of the breaches alleged were not established or the time was barred, which effectively means they happened too long ago for UEFA to do anything about them.

Crucially, Premier League rules do not include time bar so when Man City defend themselves, they cannot say these alleged offences took place too long ago for you to be able to do anything about them.

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11661/12804623/man-city-premier-league-charges-explained-what-are-they-what-could-punishment-be-whats-the-timescale
#Sausages

Online Egyptian36

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32270 on: February 6, 2023, 07:26:33 pm »

Remember the ESL drama and how the fans and clubs reacted with banner and shirts and stuff like " earn it ". Watch how everyone will continue to act like nothing happened despite City cheating effected everyone for years.

Offline west_london_red

• Knows his stuff - pull the udder one! RAWK's Dairy Queen.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • watching me? but whose watching you watching me?
« Reply #32271 on: February 6, 2023, 07:26:54 pm »
Abu Dhabi bought these as a sportwashing project, which up to now has worked pretty well. This is now damaging the project and its going to get to a point where it's doing more harm than good, it's gonna be funny as fuck when they pull the fake deals and walk away and City go back to being skint.

See, I disagree in that I don’t think it has worked at all, there’s a lot more of the spotlight on them now then before they bought City, and likewise the Saudis buying Newcastle just meant people were reminded again about Jamal Khashoggi’s murder.
Thinking is overrated.
The mind is a tool, it's not meant to be used that much.
Rest, love, observe. Laugh.

Offline Jean Girard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #32272 on: February 6, 2023, 07:27:06 pm »
I don't even want them stripped of their titles. They're all tainted anyway. I want them properly punished, like relegated Rangers style, and a level playing field that means this situation can never happen again. FFP now! Sick to the back teeth that we even have to contemplate an ownership model like that, or the fucking Biff at Chelsea, to compete. Clubs should stand on their own 2 fucking feet. End of. No interest in schadenfreude, just where football goes now.
And now, the matador shall dance with the blind shoemaker!

Online Lee1-6Liv

• Daddy Discord
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32273 on: February 6, 2023, 07:28:48 pm »

Please let it be Milner!

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #32274 on: February 6, 2023, 07:28:49 pm »

Why won’t City win it ?
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline Lycan

• Loves egg. Quite partial to a nipple too. Once came into contact with Jeremy Beadle and his tiny right hand. I used to be a Werewolf, but I'm alright noooooooooowww!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32275 on: February 6, 2023, 07:29:51 pm »
I don't even want them stripped of their titles. They're all tainted anyway. I want them properly punished, like relegated Rangers style, and a level playing field that means this situation can never happen again. FFP now! Sick to the back teeth that we even have to contemplate an ownership model like that, or the fucking Biff at Chelsea, to compete. Clubs should stand on their own 2 fucking feet. End of. No interest in schadenfreude, just where football goes now.

I want them stripped of their titles and relegated. If found guilty thev're earned none of them. So why should they be allowed to keep them?
“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Offline Wghennessy

• Embarassing
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32276 on: February 6, 2023, 07:30:28 pm »
Makes me wonder if political pressure will be applied in favour of sweeping it under the carpet. After all, this country's been up for sale to the Middle East and Russia for a long time, it won't be a good look if Abu Dhabi encounter resistance to their sportswashing project after we've already cooked our goose with Russia. Still, this country's already been stripped almost bare, not sure there's much left anyway

The premier league is owned by the clubs in the league, they wont get away with this regardless.

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #32277 on: February 6, 2023, 07:30:58 pm »
This will drag on for years.
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline stockdam

• The sheer loftus-cheek of the man.....
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Walk on through the wind, Walk on through the rain
« Reply #32278 on: February 6, 2023, 07:31:28 pm »
Pre-match questions......"so Pep, will you resign if City are found guilty?"

#JFT97

Online CS111

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #32279 on: February 6, 2023, 07:34:29 pm »
I hope they are made a proper example of for the decency of football. Hit them where it hurts which is not in the pocket obviously.
Strip them of everything they have won, an outright ban from all football for a few years would be good aswell

Ps. It's about time a wage cap was brought in and policed aswell
Ridiculous amounts of money in the game now