Author Topic: Lawless Liverpool?  (Read 183924 times)

Offline courty61

• Legacy Fan
  • Never Buy The S*n
Re: Lawless Liverpool?
« Reply #1280 on: March 30, 2023, 04:17:51 pm »
Reading the Echo story it seems his star witness may have been the turning point and a massive error on the defences part
77, 78, 81, 84, 05, 19

Offline c0burn

• Kopite
  • The King
« Reply #1281 on: March 30, 2023, 04:28:00 pm »
His star witness turned up in scally clothes key to the prosecution case in order to convey that "everyone" wore Monterrain trackies. Idiot

Offline reddebs

• areddwarfis4lifenotjust4xmas
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #1282 on: March 30, 2023, 04:30:14 pm »
His star witness turned up in scally clothes key to the prosecution case in order to convey that "everyone" wore Monterrain trackies. Idiot

I've no idea what this means mate could you explain please?

Offline gazzam1963

• RAWK Cruiser. Andy@Allertons twin brother. Really misses a good fist pump.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1283 on: March 30, 2023, 04:39:47 pm »

I actually thought the idea of the witness Turning up in monterrain and cruyffs was to make the jury think all lads wear that stuff so the fact the killer wore similar stuff meant it could be anyone . Was the fact Paul Russell pleaded guilty to helping an offender not brought up in court or was it brought up but just not allowed to be reported

Edit either one of the two main witnesses one for the defence one for the prosecution committed perjury surely , we now know it was the defence one
« Last Edit: March 30, 2023, 04:42:11 pm by gazzam1963 »

Offline courty61

• Legacy Fan
  • Never Buy The S*n
« Reply #1284 on: March 30, 2023, 04:45:44 pm »
I've no idea what this means mate could you explain please?

Yeah came wearing basically the same clothes as the killer on CCTV to prove that everyone in Dovecot wears those clothes.

The trainers were brand new and there was an audible gasp/laugh when he was asked to show to the Court.
77, 78, 81, 84, 05, 19

Offline reddebs

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1285 on: March 30, 2023, 04:53:56 pm »
Yeah came wearing basically the same clothes as the killer on CCTV to prove that everyone in Dovecot wears those clothes.

The trainers were brand new and there was an audible gasp/laugh when he was asked to show to the Court.

Ah ok it makes sense now 😂

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #1286 on: March 30, 2023, 05:35:10 pm »
Guilty on all counts.
Absolutely fantastic news. I was worried that this piece of shit would walk.

Horrible scumbag.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Spezialo

• Knocked out of the world cup. Should have had a pen. As if you wouldn't confront the ref.
  • Kopite
« Reply #1287 on: March 30, 2023, 06:12:08 pm »
Rumours of him being responsible for a few other murder's. Even before the trial.

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Onanistic Charades Champion Of Roundabouts. Euphemistic Gerbil Starver.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Do you wanna build a snowman?
« Reply #1288 on: March 30, 2023, 06:37:22 pm »
With hindsight, it's a pity that fellow scumbag Nee survived. Refused to give evidence against the maggot who tried to kill him. Part of the evil underbelly that plagues this city. If you could wave a smiting wand to get rid of all the oxygen thieves, it'd be tempting.
A Tory, a worker and an immigrant are sat round a table. There's a plate of 10 biscuits in the middle. The Tory takes 9 then turns to the worker and says "that immigrant is trying to steal your biscuit"

Offline gazzam1963

• RAWK Cruiser. Andy@Allertons twin brother. Really misses a good fist pump.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1289 on: March 30, 2023, 06:39:39 pm »
With hindsight, it's a pity that fellow scumbag Nee survived. Refused to give evidence against the maggot who tried to kill him. Part of the evil underbelly that plagues this city. If you could wave a smiting wand to get rid of all the oxygen thieves, it'd be tempting.

Maybe he won’t be third time lucky next time , already had two attempts on him

Offline Livbes

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1290 on: March 30, 2023, 08:57:54 pm »
Hopefully both the c*nts get their comeuppance in prison.

The state of his Mrs leaving court with her colours, shades and fuck off lips. After what he’s done (and done to her and kids behind her back) you’d have disowned him and his rotten family. Money though hey. Oh and she “didn’t know” he was a drug dealer? Pathetic.

Offline Armchair expert

• Almost makes you agree with Gove
  • Legacy Fan
  • Meet the new boss.....same as the old boss
« Reply #1291 on: March 31, 2023, 07:15:39 am »

Offline liverbloke

• Prototype RAWK Genius. Founder of stickysheets.com and prefers it solo. Gotta hand it to him, eh?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • i neither know nor care
« Reply #1292 on: March 31, 2023, 08:45:38 am »
shackled with a ball and chain and life time of hard labour if i had my way

Quote from: Lee1-6Liv
Who would have thought liverblokes no draws idea would not be his worst idea of the weekend

Offline Brain Potter

• Embarrassing. Likes to listen through the walls....Auralist Extrodinaire!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1293 on: March 31, 2023, 08:49:40 am »
One thing I was thinking about is that the Russell guy has pleaded guilty to assisting an offender (Cashman) already and is serving a sentence. If Cashman had been found not guilty , could you not have a situation where somebody is serving time for assisting an offender who has been found not guilty. I couldn’t get my head around this.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #1294 on: March 31, 2023, 08:59:40 am »
As lovely as you imagined they'd be

https://twitter.com/LivEchonews/status/1641452209669046281
No surprise whatsoever. A child has been murdered and they act like that. Absolute vermin, the lot of them. This city has far too many of these parasites who make out their murdering offspring, family, friends etc are the salt of the earth who help old ladies across the road. There's also far too many duck-billed airheads living off the proceeds of their misery-dealing murdering scum boyfriends activities and pretending they're unaware of where the money comes from.

It's a vile, horrible culture and these parasites leeching off our communities need wiping out. Everyone in the community knew full well who murdered this poor young child. His family knew. His girlfriend knew. His parasitic friends knew. Despite that, they act like this rather than acting with dignity and expecting their little scumbag to act like a man and own what he's done and pay his price.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #1295 on: March 31, 2023, 09:39:05 am »

When one murders another one and the murderer gets life I always think it’s a well earned twofer for society.

Offline Fiasco

• Just add water to foam at the mouth. Can't spell San Francisco. Has promised to eat his own cock. Cannibal Self-Harm in that case.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96.
« Reply #1296 on: March 31, 2023, 10:36:11 am »
One thing I was thinking about is that the Russell guy has pleaded guilty to assisting an offender (Cashman) already and is serving a sentence. If Cashman had been found not guilty , could you not have a situation where somebody is serving time for assisting an offender who has been found not guilty. I couldn’t get my head around this.

I'm no legal eagle but I was a bit confused by it myself. At the time of Russell serving his sentence, Cashman hadn't been found guilty, so he (Russell) was in essence serving a sentence in relation to a crime in which the defendant had yet to be convicted. I just wasn't sure I'd read anything like that before.

Offline vladis voice

• Main Stander
« Reply #1297 on: March 31, 2023, 11:33:45 am »
My understanding was that the Russell lad pled guilty last year but reporting restrictions meant it wasn't made public until outcome of this trial to avoid any influence on jury etc - he will be sentenced on Monday along with Cashman and has been remanded to custody in the interim whilst awaiting sentence (presumably any time he gets will recognise that already served)

Offline Qston

• Loves a bit of monkey tennis and especially loves a bit of sausage relief......singularly though #sausage
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Believer
« Reply #1298 on: March 31, 2023, 11:51:47 am »
As lovely as you imagined they'd be

https://twitter.com/LivEchonews/status/1641452209669046281

Delightful people. How dare they act like this when a little girl has been murdered - irrespective of whether they think their scumbag boyfriend/son/brother is innocent or not. Have some respect for the poor family involved. Hope their miserable lives are ruined by this as well.
"Just a normal lad from Liverpool whose dream has just come true" Trent June 1st 2019

Offline Sir Capon of Debaser

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
    • https://murderouskaburdacus.bandcamp.com/
« Reply #1299 on: March 31, 2023, 01:23:42 pm »
Made up for olivias family.

Hopefully they go after Cashman regarding his weed business an all now. Seize all his assets as proceeds from crime etc and leave his missus without a fucking bean.

Shitbags

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
« Reply #1300 on: March 31, 2023, 01:27:43 pm »
Bizarre how they went after the star witness reading bits here. I mean I know why they do it but Christ.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2023/mar/30/olivia-pratt-korbel-case-pitted-defiant-star-witness-against-killers-cleverness

Offline Terry de Niro

• Cellar dweller fella, ya know
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Are you talkin' to me or chewin' a brick?
« Reply #1301 on: March 31, 2023, 01:42:23 pm »
Bizarre how they went after the star witness reading bits here. I mean I know why they do it but Christ.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2023/mar/30/olivia-pratt-korbel-case-pitted-defiant-star-witness-against-killers-cleverness
Very good article that.

Offline reddebs

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1302 on: March 31, 2023, 01:49:09 pm »
Made up for olivias family.

Hopefully they go after Cashman regarding his weed business an all now. Seize all his assets as proceeds from crime etc and leave his missus without a fucking bean.

Shitbags

Said that yesterday mate.  None of his family or associates should be allowed to profit from any of his assets. 

• Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
« Reply #1303 on: March 31, 2023, 01:59:43 pm »
Said that yesterday mate.  None of his family or associates should be allowed to profit from any of his assets. 
Well hopefully with the proceeds from crime thing theyll charge him for the weed dealing(They should be able to right?) and add years onto his ones for the murder and attempted murder etc and then they’ll ask for money back which if he doesn’t pay back they can add another few on so he’ll never get out.

• Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
« Reply #1304 on: March 31, 2023, 02:00:14 pm »
Very good article that.
yeah, was wasn’t it. Bit detailed about the girl an that. Seemed on the ball didn’t she

Offline Terry de Niro

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1305 on: March 31, 2023, 02:13:58 pm »
yeah, was wasn’t it. Bit detailed about the girl an that. Seemed on the ball didn’t she
It must of took a lot of courage to speak out as she did. Played a massive part in nailing that maggot, I reckon.
Hope she has a long and happy life.

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1306 on: March 31, 2023, 02:19:29 pm »
No surprise whatsoever. A child has been murdered and they act like that. Absolute vermin, the lot of them. This city has far too many of these parasites who make out their murdering offspring, family, friends etc are the salt of the earth who help old ladies across the road. There's also far too many duck-billed airheads living off the proceeds of their misery-dealing murdering scum boyfriends activities and pretending they're unaware of where the money comes from.

It's a vile, horrible culture and these parasites leeching off our communities need wiping out. Everyone in the community knew full well who murdered this poor young child. His family knew. His girlfriend knew. His parasitic friends knew. Despite that, they act like this rather than acting with dignity and expecting their little scumbag to act like a man and own what he's done and pay his price.

There was a great report on Radio Merseyside yesterday. One of the points they made was that Cashman and his 'associates' terrorised that whole neighbourhood even before the murder. Afterwards, many residents were too scared to assist the police and refused to hand over CCTV, so the police had to subpoena them.

The drug gang culture is stinkingly toxic.

So much hand-wringing at present about how do we address and combat this.

The answer is fucking simple. Legalise drugs and sell them - taxed - through licenced outlets. Prohibition doesn't work. It doesn't reduce demand, but just allows criminal gangs to fill the supply vacuum (see the rise of the Mafia in Prohibition USA)

A Tory, a worker and an immigrant are sat round a table. There's a plate of 10 biscuits in the middle. The Tory takes 9 then turns to the worker and says "that immigrant is trying to steal your biscuit"

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1307 on: March 31, 2023, 02:20:54 pm »
It must of took a lot of courage to speak out as she did. Played a massive part in nailing that maggot, I reckon.
Hope she has a long and happy life.

Far away from Liverpool, you'd imagine.

Offline Terry de Niro

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1308 on: March 31, 2023, 02:22:16 pm »

Far away from Liverpool, you'd imagine.
Indeed.

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1309 on: March 31, 2023, 02:23:53 pm »

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #1310 on: March 31, 2023, 03:37:49 pm »

There was a great report on Radio Merseyside yesterday. One of the points they made was that Cashman and his 'associates' terrorised that whole neighbourhood even before the murder. Afterwards, many residents were too scared to assist the police and refused to hand over CCTV, so the police had to subpoena them.

The drug gang culture is stinkingly toxic.

So much hand-wringing at present about how do we address and combat this.

The answer is fucking simple. Legalise drugs and sell them - taxed - through licenced outlets. Prohibition doesn't work. It doesn't reduce demand, but just allows criminal gangs to fill the supply vacuum (see the rise of the Mafia in Prohibition USA)

Legalisation wouldn’t completely eradicate criminality. Just look at the profits around untaxed cigarettes.

Criminals would do their best to undercut legitimate supply as well by offering cheaper, unlicensed and probably unadulterated drugs.

Offline B0151?

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1311 on: March 31, 2023, 04:44:34 pm »
Legalisation wouldn’t completely eradicate criminality. Just look at the profits around untaxed cigarettes.

Criminals would do their best to undercut legitimate supply as well by offering cheaper, unlicensed and probably unadulterated drugs.
There will always be criminals of course. But it made me sick to read a scumbag like Cashman was making 5k a week from just supplying weed. There's no reason that at least shouldn't be legalised. It wouldn't be a complete game changer but it would make a decent impact in reducing a cash flow to scumbags. And also weed is how a good amount of young lads get sucked into that world, I've seen it happen. Again wouldn't stop that completely but would make an impact in the criminal demand.

Offline courty61

• Legacy Fan
  • Never Buy The S*n
« Reply #1312 on: March 31, 2023, 05:00:22 pm »
I very much doubt he was just dealing weed.

Articles around today suggest definitely cocaine and also it seems like he may have been a hired hit man, hence his connections to other shootings
77, 78, 81, 84, 05, 19

Offline B0151?

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1313 on: March 31, 2023, 05:22:32 pm »
I very much doubt he was just dealing weed.

Articles around today suggest definitely cocaine and also it seems like he may have been a hired hit man, hence his connections to other shootings
Would make sense of course like, post still applies though!!

Offline stoa

• way. Daydream. Quite partial to a good plonking.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Five+One Times, Baby...
« Reply #1314 on: March 31, 2023, 05:31:10 pm »
I'm no legal eagle but I was a bit confused by it myself. At the time of Russell serving his sentence, Cashman hadn't been found guilty, so he (Russell) was in essence serving a sentence in relation to a crime in which the defendant had yet to be convicted. I just wasn't sure I'd read anything like that before.

The only kind of similar thing seems to be from "Making a Murderer". As far as I remember it, Avery and Dassey had separate trials and both got guilty verdicts, but in both cases a completely different run of events was presented. That seems very iffy. It's the US though and I have no idea how that would work in the UK or elsewhere.

Online Mumm-Ra

• Dunking Heretic. Mexican drug runner. Can go whistle for a pair of decent trainees! Your own personal cheese. Yes.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1315 on: March 31, 2023, 08:06:55 pm »
Interesting, Cashman was questioned about the murder of Karl Bradley 10 years ago

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/olivia-killer-thomas-cashman-quizzed-26607675

That's the brother of Kirk Bradley who was locked up with Tony Downes (?) I think, for their 'terror campaign' that included leaving a grenade on Kenny Dalglish's garden wall. They then escaped from prison when their transport van was hijacked. Proper Line of Duty stuff.

I know it's sordid and all but there's some fascinating stories out there about the Liverpool underworld if you were able to piece all the bits together. So often when you're reading the Echo you'll see a familiar name in one of the investigations and it turns out he was in another case a couple of years back. Seems like Huyton is a hot spot as well. Reuben Murphy was another name that kept coming up.

Offline Spezialo

• Knocked out of the world cup. Should have had a pen. As if you wouldn't confront the ref.
  • Kopite
« Reply #1316 on: March 31, 2023, 08:26:42 pm »
'Rumoured' he was involved with Blake Brown as well

Offline naYoRHa2b

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1317 on: March 31, 2023, 09:20:41 pm »
Hopefully they've got the right man. Should rot in hell.

I do remember some time back there being a thread on this site about grasses and dealers, like weed is just some small time drug. It's not, these dealers devastate peoples lives, communities. There should be no place for them, think on that when your phoning your dealer for your next few ounce.

Online Mumm-Ra

• Dunking Heretic. Mexican drug runner. Can go whistle for a pair of decent trainees! Your own personal cheese. Yes.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1318 on: April 1, 2023, 03:36:29 am »
Hopefully they've got the right man. Should rot in hell.

I do remember some time back there being a thread on this site about grasses and dealers, like weed is just some small time drug. It's not, these dealers devastate peoples lives, communities. There should be no place for them, think on that when your phoning your dealer for your next few ounce.

Nah not at all

It’s not the weed it’s the large amounts of illicit black market cash that it generates. Anyway, no way in hell he was just dealing weed after what I’m reading about him now.

And by the way, few ounces? Fuckin ell Tommy Chong over here  ;D

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Well done boys, Good Process
« Reply #1319 on: April 3, 2023, 02:39:27 pm »
Shithouse wont go into the dock for sentencing. Maybe something to do with the £250k bounty on his head to stop him turning 'grass' on the inside.