Author Topic: European homes  (Read 447303 times)

Offline Motty

• 'Arry's Tax Lawyer. T'riffic. Hush, hush, eye to eye. When will he, will he be famous? I can't answer that!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: European homes
« Reply #4240 on: February 15, 2023, 10:57:29 pm »
I think the ticket office have to do something on their end, a quick live chat can usually get this done straight away.
I'll give that a go tomorrow 👍🏻

Offline The_Rebel

• Kopite
« Reply #4241 on: February 16, 2023, 12:37:01 pm »
has there even been a sniff of any madrid drops yet? checking so many times a day to no avail - only glimmer of hope is that it still says check availability on the sales page instead of sold out - bloody nightmare isnt it
"If Everton were playing at the bottom of the garden, I'd pull the curtains"

Offline Samgamble96

• Main Stander
  • Nat Phillips in the air!!!
« Reply #4242 on: February 16, 2023, 12:45:26 pm »
has there even been a sniff of any madrid drops yet? checking so many times a day to no avail - only glimmer of hope is that it still says check availability on the sales page instead of sold out - bloody nightmare isnt it

Not seen a single thing mate, spoke to the ticket office today regarding something different but i asked about Madrid drops and they just told me. You wont be notified  if any become available you'll just have to check the site

Online walterwhite

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #4243 on: February 16, 2023, 01:39:57 pm »
Not seen a single thing mate, spoke to the ticket office today regarding something different but i asked about Madrid drops and they just told me. You wont be notified  if any become available you'll just have to check the site

but dont do it too often

Offline Samgamble96

• Main Stander
« Reply #4244 on: February 16, 2023, 03:49:30 pm »
but dont do it too often

The dreaded ban

Offline Motty

• 'Arry's Tax Lawyer. T'riffic. Hush, hush, eye to eye. When will he, will he be famous? I can't answer that!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4245 on: February 18, 2023, 12:09:50 am »
I think the ticket office have to do something on their end, a quick live chat can usually get this done straight away.
Emailed them last night, they answered back first thing this morning fair play and yes it takes a few days for the account to fully activate so they sped it along their end, had to wait a few hours for the ticket details to show on the download pass but its there now so happy days and my thanks to you and others for helping me getting it done 👍🏻

Offline The_Rebel

• Kopite
« Reply #4246 on: February 19, 2023, 09:36:00 pm »
pretty much last chance saloon for any madrid drops tomorrow, been refreshing that hall map for three weeks to no avail - gutted!

Offline Samgamble96

• Main Stander
« Reply #4247 on: February 20, 2023, 08:35:09 am »
pretty much last chance saloon for any madrid drops tomorrow, been refreshing that hall map for three weeks to no avail - gutted!

I saw on twitter that a few have been dropping in the middle of the night, people seem to think its people returning them and then trying to sort their mates! I'm unsure tho!

Online walterwhite

• Kopite
« Reply #4248 on: February 20, 2023, 08:56:46 am »
I saw on twitter that a few have been dropping in the middle of the night, people seem to think its people returning them and then trying to sort their mates! I'm unsure tho!

I dunno you can't return tickets for this game and the ticket office wouldn't be on late at night to release the Uefa returns

Offline Samgamble96

• Main Stander
« Reply #4249 on: February 20, 2023, 09:13:27 am »
I dunno you can't return tickets for this game and the ticket office wouldn't be on late at night to release the Uefa returns

Just what id seen so like i say not sure, I've managed to get tickets at stupid o'clock before but don't know the ins and outs of it! I spoke to the ticket office the other day and they said they don't release them they are done automatic but I'm not sure I believe that

Online walterwhite

• Kopite
« Reply #4250 on: February 20, 2023, 10:06:20 am »
Just what id seen so like i say not sure, I've managed to get tickets at stupid o'clock before but don't know the ins and outs of it! I spoke to the ticket office the other day and they said they don't release them they are done automatic but I'm not sure I believe that

Yeah thats interesting, have managed before in the night myself but ticket office saying it's automatic is interesting too probably semi automatic when it suits

Offline The_Rebel

• Kopite
« Reply #4251 on: February 20, 2023, 02:24:28 pm »
might be time to give up fellas! all 3 and missing out still making me angry thinking about it! bloody queue system

Offline Samgamble96

• Main Stander
« Reply #4252 on: February 20, 2023, 02:33:56 pm »
might be time to give up fellas! all 3 and missing out still making me angry thinking about it! bloody queue system

They released about 30/40 hospo tickets for lower annie this morning and they "Sold out" within 5minutes at £500+ a pop so part of me thinks theyre sat in peoples baskets trying to make them drop to normal tickets

Offline Malachys15

• Main Stander
« Reply #4253 on: February 21, 2023, 01:02:26 pm »
Did anything hardly drop for this today?

Offline Lisa07

• Boys Pen
« Reply #4254 on: February 21, 2023, 01:14:03 pm »
I’ve been trying most of the morning, haven’t seen anything. I’ve been in work though.

Online Xabi Lad

• Boys Pen
« Reply #4255 on: February 21, 2023, 01:18:18 pm »
I’ve been trying for the last few weeks on and off and then yesterday and today I’ve been refreshing religiously and not even as much as a sniff of a ticket.

Gutted missing out on this one especially seeing the reduced allocation for Madrid result in more hospitality tickets being sold rather than making sure members with the three group games were sorted.

Online Dazzer23

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4256 on: February 21, 2023, 01:20:13 pm »
Same - I've been dipping in and refreshing every 5 mins or so, all morning  :(

Just expecting to get the sudden call to go into a meeting with the HR Manager at any moment now

Offline stueya

• Kopite
« Reply #4257 on: February 21, 2023, 02:00:05 pm »
I’ve been trying for the last few weeks on and off and then yesterday and today I’ve been refreshing religiously and not even as much as a sniff of a ticket.

Gutted missing out on this one especially seeing the reduced allocation for Madrid result in more hospitality tickets being sold rather than making sure members with the three group games were sorted.
That’s exactly what they have done, the 1200 reduction for RM should have covered UEFAs extras for the knock outs so there should have been enough but they have just swallowed them up in extra Hospo, the amount of fucking whoppers that will be there tonight will be huge
We all live in a purple wheelie bin

Offline The_Rebel

• Kopite
« Reply #4258 on: February 21, 2023, 02:09:11 pm »
same every 5mins all day - all 3 and missing out, not even seen one too be honest fellas we are fighting a losing battle

Online walterwhite

• Kopite
« Reply #4259 on: February 21, 2023, 02:24:01 pm »
dropping now

Offline The_Rebel

• Kopite
« Reply #4260 on: February 21, 2023, 02:28:26 pm »
really how many?

Online walterwhite

• Kopite
« Reply #4261 on: February 21, 2023, 02:29:48 pm »
I dunno i f'd it up after 3 days refreshing I forgot if your not logged in they wont go in the basket and i was logged in, seen KL and KM light up I was clicking choose seats and it didn't work on copped it after they were gone I wasn't logged in

There was definitely 2 anyways s I selected 2  :butt

Offline lfcrule6times

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4262 on: February 21, 2023, 04:35:00 pm »
Whats the cut off time usually for ticket drops? Hour before KO? Need putting out my misery.
★     ★     ★     ★     ★     ★

Offline anitrella

• Anny Roader
« Reply #4263 on: August 22, 2023, 10:24:40 pm »
With Europa League draw taking place on 01/09, will we also get the fixtures on this date? Or will it be a few days after?

Online tasmichkata

• Anny Roader
« Reply #4264 on: August 22, 2023, 10:46:27 pm »
Usually the day after the draw.

Online ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #4265 on: August 22, 2023, 11:36:27 pm »
Usually the day after the draw.
Was only like that last season, was always a few hours after the draw in previous seasons.
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Online tasmichkata

• Anny Roader
« Reply #4266 on: August 22, 2023, 11:45:41 pm »
Not true - the previous 2 also were the day after the draw - the last season when they were announced at the same day was 19/20.

Online ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #4267 on: August 23, 2023, 01:46:41 am »
Not true - the previous 2 also were the day after the draw - the last season when they were announced at the same day was 19/20.
Not quite true, I've just checked to see when we all booked, 22/23 was 2 days after the draw (the draw was on the Thursday and the fixtures were released on the Saturday morning) and in 21/22 it was 1 day after the draw (late in the evening)...I've no idea what happened in 20/21 as no one could go anyway so we weren't overly bothered! but going by that then 23/24 will be 3 days after the draw  ::) Hopefully they don't release them on a match day like they did last season.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2023, 01:50:11 am by ABJ »
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Online tasmichkata

• Anny Roader
« Reply #4268 on: August 23, 2023, 02:33:44 am »
Ye fixtures for both were announced on the same day last season - so 2 days after for CL and 1 for LE (still true my statement ) :D

Offline Dagro

• Main Stander
« Reply #4269 on: August 23, 2023, 08:24:10 pm »
Might be posting this in the wrong thread but I have selected an upper anfield road seat for the Europa League ACS this season. With the stand not being open, and the club not giving a date on when it will be, what happens for those of us who have selected a seat in that stand? Do we now lose the seat and the credit that goes with it?

Offline Paragon

• of Virtue. David N'Gog's biggest fan, why did we sell?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4270 on: August 23, 2023, 09:01:50 pm »
Might be posting this in the wrong thread but I have selected an upper anfield road seat for the Europa League ACS this season. With the stand not being open, and the club not giving a date on when it will be, what happens for those of us who have selected a seat in that stand? Do we now lose the seat and the credit that goes with it?

I'm in the same boat. I'd imagine we'll just be moved elsewhere; I'll be amazed if they shaft us and we lose the credit.
Would be even more fun if you could stand up to a hook to the jaw for being a snidey bastard. But then that's reality! No one needs to 'swim or drown' in a coward's paradise.

Offline Dagro

• Main Stander
« Reply #4271 on: August 23, 2023, 09:22:35 pm »
I'm in the same boat. I'd imagine we'll just be moved elsewhere; I'll be amazed if they shaft us and we lose the credit.

So we just need to wait for the club to contact us about it?

Offline Paragon

• of Virtue. David N'Gog's biggest fan, why did we sell?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4272 on: August 23, 2023, 09:42:12 pm »

I'm just guessing here but I would assume so. I'd be genuinely gobsmacked if they just shafted us over unknowingly choosing seats in a stand that might not be fully built until God knows when.
Would be even more fun if you could stand up to a hook to the jaw for being a snidey bastard. But then that's reality! No one needs to 'swim or drown' in a coward's paradise.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #4273 on: August 23, 2023, 09:56:19 pm »

Yeah dont bother contacting yourself no decisions made yet, dont even know which date we'll be at home first

Online Jm55

• Would legit drive you round the bend but his car legit won't start. More bounze... to the ounze.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4274 on: September 28, 2023, 01:45:27 pm »
Anybody know what the availability is looking like for this ahead of the one credit sale?

Any hopes of it dropping to all members?

Offline ben9011

• Main Stander
  • Ohh he wears the number twenty
« Reply #4275 on: September 28, 2023, 11:41:55 pm »
Anybody know what the availability is looking like for this ahead of the one credit sale?

Any hopes of it dropping to all members?

Ajax did last year so i imagine USG in europa probs will but ive not saw the hall map just a guess

Offline WereTheBoysFromTheRoadEnd

• Kemlynite
  • Proper Rawkite behaviour that la
« Reply #4276 on: September 29, 2023, 08:27:52 am »
Don't think it will drop sadly.

Offline VVM

• Kopite
  • OVER AN HOUR LEFT ESTIMATED TIME
« Reply #4277 on: September 29, 2023, 09:03:10 am »
Unfortunately this probably would have dropped to all if the stand had been completed in time.

Offline WereTheBoysFromTheRoadEnd

• Kemlynite
  • Proper Rawkite behaviour that la
« Reply #4278 on: September 29, 2023, 09:50:00 am »
Unfortunately this probably would have dropped to all if the stand had been completed in time.
Yep and it probably will in a few games time when they do eventually open the stand.

Offline loveisreal

• manloveisrealtoo. Takin' Bascombe to taskombe.
  • Kopite
« Reply #4279 on: September 29, 2023, 10:22:20 am »
about 100 left