The Liverpool FC Forum > Ticket and Travel Info

ST renewals

(1/175) > >>

nayia2002:
Hi all  :wave

Anyone know when ST rewenals are due ?! Do they send a reminder or is it our responsibility to renew?

Thanks in advance for your answers.

Philipm20:
This was the last info off the club in February

As the season ticket renewal period is approaching, we ask that all current season ticket holders ensure their postal address details are up to date.

If you have changed your address within the last 12 months, or you are about to, please write to us and provide both your old address and new address details by Friday February 24.

In order for your record to be updated, you must also provide proof of your new address, e.g. a utility bill.

Please send your correspondence to: Season Ticket Address Change, Liverpool Football Club, PO Box 204, Liverpool, L69 3JF. Alternatively, visit the ticket office at Anfield.

Further details of the renewal period will be published soon.

So no further announcement since this

anfieldash:

--- Quote from: nayia2002 on March 24, 2017, 01:55:42 pm ---Hi all  :wave

Anyone know when ST rewenals are due ?! Do they send a reminder or is it our responsibility to renew?

Thanks in advance for your answers. 😊

--- End quote ---

You will receive everything in the post. I think it was late April or the start of May last year with a deadline of the end of May to renew, as I can see that I paid in mid-May.

Shanklygates:
Often you hear online too - the website or on here then you can just log on to your account and pay.

nayia2002:
Cheers for the replies guys.   :wave

I'll be all eyes and from now!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version