Author Topic: The RAWK Positivity and otherwise Uplifting thread.  (Read 63246 times)

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
Re: The RAWK Positivity and otherwise Uplifting thread.
« Reply #40 on: January 9, 2016, 08:02:05 pm »
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #41 on: January 10, 2016, 01:58:36 pm »

Popcorn's Art

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #42 on: January 11, 2016, 05:50:26 pm »

Popcorn's Art

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #43 on: January 12, 2016, 10:15:13 am »

Popcorn's Art

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #44 on: January 14, 2016, 12:05:55 pm »
Ignore who said the last one.  Just focus on what is being said.  ;)

Popcorn's Art

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #45 on: January 14, 2016, 02:45:10 pm »

Popcorn's Art

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #46 on: January 15, 2016, 06:59:08 pm »

Popcorn's Art

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #47 on: January 16, 2016, 06:15:50 pm »

Popcorn's Art

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #48 on: January 17, 2016, 07:16:07 pm »

Popcorn's Art

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #49 on: January 18, 2016, 04:47:46 pm »

Popcorn's Art

Offline McrRed

• Member of International Hill Climbers Group. Only gets happy endings at Christmas.
  • Legacy Fan
  • In the town where I was born
« Reply #50 on: January 18, 2016, 11:43:58 pm »
:-)

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #51 on: January 19, 2016, 08:48:17 am »

Popcorn's Art

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #52 on: January 20, 2016, 08:49:11 pm »

Popcorn's Art

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #53 on: January 21, 2016, 07:25:26 pm »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/7uXNnp1NWb8" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/7uXNnp1NWb8</a>

Popcorn's Art

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #54 on: January 21, 2016, 08:42:41 pm »

Popcorn's Art

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #55 on: January 22, 2016, 10:07:46 pm »

Popcorn's Art

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #56 on: January 23, 2016, 07:23:21 pm »

Popcorn's Art

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #57 on: January 24, 2016, 10:26:12 pm »

Popcorn's Art

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #58 on: January 25, 2016, 08:11:23 pm »

Popcorn's Art

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #59 on: January 27, 2016, 09:25:41 am »

Popcorn's Art

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #60 on: January 27, 2016, 08:00:59 pm »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/8povfN18M0M" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/8povfN18M0M</a>

Popcorn's Art

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #61 on: January 28, 2016, 10:29:13 am »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/tLDYHRWXzDQ&amp;feature=youtu.be" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/tLDYHRWXzDQ&amp;feature=youtu.be</a>

Popcorn's Art

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #62 on: January 29, 2016, 05:27:20 pm »

Popcorn's Art

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #63 on: January 30, 2016, 10:38:52 am »
They don't always have to be serious or have a deep meaning.  ;D

Popcorn's Art

Offline AA1122

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • You will look down and the tea will be gone.
« Reply #64 on: January 30, 2016, 12:37:54 pm »
Thanks for keeping this up to date RB, guaranteed people will be pulling positives from here. Here are a few from Churchill to get my backside into gear!

'Continuous effort - not strength or intelligence - is the key to unlocking our potential.'

'Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen.'

'If you're going through hell, keep going.'

'Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm. '
http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/w/winston_churchill.html
All around you walls are tumbling down. Stop staring at the ground.

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #65 on: January 30, 2016, 03:50:12 pm »
You're welcome, AA :)

I've shared this before on the Youtube thread but I think it also belongs here.  It gets taken down almost as fast as people can post it up so it's well worth a watch - and a download - while you can.

Charlie Chaplin in The Great Dictator, with Hans Zimmer's Inception theme added.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/j34IrtLZrmY" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/j34IrtLZrmY</a>

First time I watched this I almost broke down.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #66 on: January 30, 2016, 04:41:07 pm »

Popcorn's Art

Offline damomad

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #67 on: January 30, 2016, 11:32:03 pm »
That Mooji guy could say absolutely anything and it would make me feel calm. Have listened to a few of his talks during stressful days in work and they have always helped. He does go round in circles a bit though. Thanks for the updates RB :)
You're still the one pool where I'd happily drown

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #68 on: January 31, 2016, 09:18:39 pm »

Popcorn's Art

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #69 on: February 1, 2016, 08:33:51 pm »
Thanks for keeping this up to date RB, guaranteed people will be pulling positives from here.
I've enjoyed the thread as well to be honest, the top one in this post was one of my unusual favs :)

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #70 on: February 1, 2016, 08:40:14 pm »
Thanks.  I'm finding new stuff every single day and to be honest I tend to lose track of what I have to share.  I'll get round to it though.  ;D

Popcorn's Art

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #71 on: February 1, 2016, 08:47:47 pm »
Alana Louise May
November 19, 2015
"Love and Light" New Age Crap

"Love and Light" is a term commonly used by New Agers that is flung around like some kind of coverall, sweeping whatever has come before it in its passive aggressive fluorescent light.

Open your mouth and allow me to shove my love and light down it, lest you take offence, lest you think I am a bad person, lest you think I am anything but angelic.

But the real aggression is aimed at ones own shadow.

“I am only love and light. All I am is love and light.”

There is nothing that could be further from the truth and you are completely delusional and disregarding one half of yourself.

Your shadow works its fucking ass off to get your attention so that you may learn something of value.

"One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light but by making the darkness conscious"
- Carl Jung

Your shadow is your biggest teacher and ally and yet you enjoy kicking it in the guts as it lies on the floor with you yelling furiously through tears of desperation: "Love and light! Love and light! Fucking love and light!!” Screaming and scrunching your eyes shut trying to demolish your demonic self, like it can be destroyed by the sheer willpower of pretending you are a "figure of light".

Determined to only see yourself in the golden hues of the divine you are sorely missing the point.

You are all the colours and all the shades.

You are made up of the fragile glimmer of lifes breath and the ruthlessness of the unstoppable undertaker of death.

You have a side so dark that refuses to be subdued by your stubborn mantras of positivity and one-sided belief in clear quartz and yoga and purity and being “nice".

The depths of your obsidian self can offer you treasures that only the abyss can bear, your fucked upness carries with it the brightest flames of hell that can set you alight in the true blazing glory of your unified, integrated self.

So if I were you I would ditch the love and light facade, your not fooling any of us.

We all know your insides are filled with shit and decaying matter and vileness.

We know that because we are too.

Spew up your toxic thoughts and vicious ways all over my coffee table and give me something of value to be with.

Give me the grit of what your soul is truly made of not the flickering ghost of your spirit.

Get real.

Give me your depth.

You are love and light AND immeasurable darkness.

Honour your shadow or that wild bitch will fuck you so hard no amount of cold pressed organic coconut oil will make it better.

She’s on your side and you better be too. (Instead of floating up in love and light fairyshit land)

Blessings,

Love & Light & Immeasurable Darkness xx

P.s This is no ways means that you need to become attached to your emotions and stories and wallow in them or become an evil tyrant - it simply means becoming a balanced person who exists in reality and is on their way towards truth and consciousness as a wholly integrated individual. Far from a fragmented New age disaster.

http://alanalouisemay.com/blog/2015/11/19/love-and-light-new-age-crap

Popcorn's Art

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #72 on: February 2, 2016, 07:43:44 pm »

Popcorn's Art

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #73 on: February 3, 2016, 03:15:39 pm »

Popcorn's Art

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #74 on: February 4, 2016, 05:41:36 pm »

Popcorn's Art

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #75 on: February 5, 2016, 06:58:23 pm »

Popcorn's Art

Offline Groundskeeper Willie

• Loves a good Meat Flute! Silent screaming fistpumper. Don't wake the kids! He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty chip! Mattis, den svenska pedanten! Pantless arse-barer not used to withdrawal.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Klappa händerna när du är riktigt glad.
« Reply #76 on: February 5, 2016, 07:32:29 pm »
Don't do today, what you can put off until tomorrow.
Love Ren & Stimpy

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #77 on: February 6, 2016, 01:50:18 pm »

Popcorn's Art

Offline kesey

• Hippy - Scally - Taoist - Rafiki - Dad - Trichotomist. Hill Climber, David Cassidy Fan Club
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truth , Love and Simplicity ♡
« Reply #78 on: February 6, 2016, 01:55:53 pm »

;D

He who sees himself in all beings and all beings in himself loses all fear.

- The Upanishads.

The heart knows the way. Run in that direction

- Rumi

You are held . You are loved . You are seen  - Some wise fella .

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #79 on: February 6, 2016, 04:25:10 pm »

Popcorn's Art