Author Topic: Half time: Bournemouth 0-1 Liverpool  (Read 4560 times)

Offline iamnant

• ...call me Adam
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bob Mortimer stan account
Re: Half time: Bournemouth 0-1 Liverpool
« Reply #40 on: December 8, 2018, 01:22:09 pm »
Ha ha - how fucking bitter is Tyler. Mentioned that offside goal over 20 times. Even Smith was saying it was difficult for the lino.

First shady goal we've scored this season as far as I can remember. A few days ago - the Mancs were offside and he barely mentioned it - 'Just one of those things' - but this one today has really properly pissed him off.

We've done pretty well. If we can get another then we certainly have a chance. Decent tricky game with a couple of hard ones coming up in the next week.
He's also pissed off all of Wales with his "the Englishman David Brooks, who plays for Wales."

Yeah, his Welsh Mam from Llangollen obviously means fuck all does it Tyler you utter tit.
"If anyone at my funeral has a long face, I'll never speak to them again."
Stan Laurel

Offline jooneyisdagod

• Doesn't like having pussy round the house
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #41 on: December 8, 2018, 01:22:13 pm »
I'm in love with Alisson and VVD now. VVD since his debut and Alisson since his. But that header and the immediate aftermath showed me why I love the guy. He absolutely brutalised Josh King there and then helped him up and gave him the most delicate hug imaginable. ;D
Quote from: Dion Fanning

The chants for Kenny Dalglish that were heard again on Wednesday do not necessarily mean that the fans see him as the saviour. This is not Newcastle, longing for the return of Kevin Keegan. Simply, Dalglish represents everything Hodgson is not and, in fairness, everything Hodgson could or would not hope to be.

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #42 on: December 8, 2018, 01:22:17 pm »
Need to get Keita involved more.  He’s drifted out of the game and we need his creative drive to see us at our best.

We started well, dropped and then scored and played well the last 10
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Online rushyman

• Not A Badgeman. Fuck him. Please. Someone. Anyone! But not Jonathan Pearce.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • On Halloween, parents send kids out lookin like me
« Reply #43 on: December 8, 2018, 01:22:21 pm »
Have been waiting for our offside goal from Arsenal game

I want it to decide the game aswell

Wijnaldums touch has had me in ruins, so many close calls
If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly

Jurgen Klopp

Offline stara

• ra-boom-de-ay. RAWK's very own Dicktionary Corner.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #44 on: December 8, 2018, 01:22:25 pm »
That should do it. More the same and no injuries, please.
50+1. Real FFP rules. Now.

Offline Roger Federer

• Christ imagine naming yourself after Roger Federer
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #45 on: December 8, 2018, 01:22:47 pm »
Allison Becker is something else. Such a commanding player, that header was fantastic.

Online RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #46 on: December 8, 2018, 01:23:03 pm »
Decent half.

Looks shocking that cross field wind, been some  misplaced passes from both teams.

Hopefully we get another quickly in the 2nd half and go into cruise mode with another clean sheet.
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #47 on: December 8, 2018, 01:23:06 pm »
Ha ha - how fucking bitter is Tyler. Mentioned that offside goal over 20 times. Even Smith was saying it was difficult for the lino.

First shady goal we've scored this season as far as I can remember. A few days ago - the Mancs were offside and he barely mentioned it - 'Just one of those things' - but this one today has really properly pissed him off.

We've done pretty well. If we can get another then we certainly have a chance. Decent tricky game with a couple of hard ones coming up in the next week.

The linesmen have done a decent job with the offsides to be fair, that one maybe slightly off, but the other two were well judged. It's actually nice to see a ref use his cards, half the time I think they leave them in the dressing room.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline Johns_Barn

• No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #48 on: December 8, 2018, 01:23:19 pm »
Love a typhoon, me...

Offline Macphisto80

• The Picasso of RAWK. But wants to shag Charlie Brooker. Go figure! Wants to hear about bi-curious Shauno's fantasies.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #49 on: December 8, 2018, 01:23:30 pm »
Is the wind swirling down on the pitch, or was it blowing towards our goal? Seemed like it. Hopefully the wind will be at our backs second half. I think we need an extra body in the midfield.

Offline DefJack

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #50 on: December 8, 2018, 01:23:36 pm »
Naby being played on the wide left of the midfield is killing us, his starting position can't be out there, he's not involved and unable to be a creative outlet.

I have serious misgivings about how Klopp uses the wide areas, the role of the fullbacks seems utterly confused, neither providing width as they are usually so deep and unable to stretch the back line or provide us an option to effectively break the lines, nor tucking in to remain part of the midfield structure.

Noticeable today how often we struggled to buildup with far superior players,  while Bournemouth found essentially a free pass to a pushed up fullback.

Overall an okayish display but with the disparity in player quality in our favour this should be a much more dominant game.

Online andy07

• Shat himself
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #51 on: December 8, 2018, 01:23:44 pm »
Gini looking the weak link in midfield.  Needs to sharpen up.
We are Loyal Supporters

Offline capt k

• aaaaaaaavemaaaaaaaaan!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • id rather be fishing
« Reply #52 on: December 8, 2018, 01:23:56 pm »
how is Mo being in an offside position, any different to Kanes goal against  us? started in an offside position, ball hits a defending teams player{in this case the keeper} which plays them onside?

Enjoyed that half, played a a decent pace, scored a goal  and kept a clean sheet what more can ya ask?
JFT 96

Offline Felch Aid

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #53 on: December 8, 2018, 01:23:57 pm »
Comfortable.

Not sure Bournemouth have anything in the tank.

Early goal second half and we're done and dusted.

Offline solidgold

• Main Stander
« Reply #54 on: December 8, 2018, 01:24:01 pm »
Second half we will play with the wind behind our back. Will help.

Offline The Test

• 6'3" tall, very strong but also pretty quick seeks soulmate with GSOH. Priority given to Mormons.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Coutinho's cousins mates tennis partner
« Reply #55 on: December 8, 2018, 01:24:04 pm »
Robbie earl being a creepy fuck on my stream

Online stockdam

• The sheer loftus-cheek of the man.....
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Walk on through the wind, Walk on through the rain
« Reply #56 on: December 8, 2018, 01:24:17 pm »

How high did Alisson get for that header ;D

Cocaine?
#JFT97

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #57 on: December 8, 2018, 01:24:19 pm »
Decent half considering the atrocious conditions. Hopefully we can use the wind to our advantage second half on corners.

Sky commentary is shite, Tyler almost crying when we scored. Giving the keeper shit, did they not see the swerve on it, they are a mare for a keeper to deal with.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #58 on: December 8, 2018, 01:24:24 pm »
This, there's been plenty of snide elbows thrown, 2 or 3 on VVD alone.

Controlled the game well for the most part I thought, hopefully see us take advantage as they tire from all the chasing they are having to do.

My word though, the sky commentators are the most boring bastards ever, constantly referring back to Salah being offside, which does amuse me, but also annoys the hell out of me  ::)

Watched it without the sound. Remarkably relaxing compared to when those Beauts are going on and on.
We have played well. Some real shithousery from King and one or two others.
This thing about bumping into the back of our forwards late after they have passed is beginning to annoy.
No neck Fraser is a moaning bastard as well
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #59 on: December 8, 2018, 01:24:41 pm »
Is the wind swirling down on the pitch, or was it blowing towards our goal? Seemed like it. Hopefully the wind will be at our backs second half. I think we need an extra body in the midfield.

It seems to be changing directions which is why its so hard to judge at times.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline Keita Success

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #60 on: December 8, 2018, 01:24:49 pm »
Up the goal scoring reds  ;D

Offline harleydanger

• 7/2=3. Proud holder of shittest ideas badge.
  • Legacy Fan
  • If I sound stupid, I'm probably casting a line
« Reply #61 on: December 8, 2018, 01:25:06 pm »
That Alison header. What a fucking beast.
WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE!

Normally a player can look great on tubes, but one of the things that's encouraging for me is just the amount of youtube videos on him

Offline Ski

• daddle. Wouldn't recognise an idea, if it rang his doorbell and got invited in for dinner. He will survive.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #62 on: December 8, 2018, 01:25:22 pm »
Nice that we finally get a dodgy call go our way. We got this!
Has Steven Gerrard scored a goal even more important than the one he got against Olympiakos - Is this the start of something BIG?

Offline the_red_pill

• Hasn't got a fucking clue when the Reds are playing next.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Frankly my dear...
« Reply #63 on: December 8, 2018, 01:25:32 pm »
That's it King Luis! Says Liverpool deserves being in front. Not bringing up the offside.

Way to stick up for your old club- you bloody legend you! ;D
"Some listen to understand. Others listen to respond."
"A fool does not delight in understanding, but only in revealing his own mind."
In such a sumptuous festival of shite, I wouldn't be so quick to pick a winner..

But he'd make the shortlist

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #64 on: December 8, 2018, 01:25:33 pm »
Terrible conditions but good half from us

Knee high to a dick-heads chest
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Online Kansti

• Legacy Fan
  • Stargazer
« Reply #65 on: December 8, 2018, 01:25:48 pm »
Gini looking like a lost boy at the moment. Too slow and lethargic in moving the ball forwads.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #66 on: December 8, 2018, 01:25:54 pm »
Playing in 1st gear.

I love it that we're able to do that.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #67 on: December 8, 2018, 01:26:05 pm »
The wind seems to be playing havoc here. We need to get a quick goal to try and finish these off

Terrible conditions but good half from us

Was ridiculous

Offline Dave D

• Dozy, Beaky, Mick and Tich
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #68 on: December 8, 2018, 01:26:14 pm »
Wilson is a huge loss for them. They don’t offer much in attack. We should be able to finish them off early if we can get down the wings and around them.

Offline latortuga

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #69 on: December 8, 2018, 01:26:18 pm »
We look open through midfield with large spaces opening up quite easily.

They've found joy out wide off some mistakes by Robertson and Milner being caught out of position - understandable. 

Definitely feels like we'll need a 2nd here.

Offline Geppvindh's

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #70 on: December 8, 2018, 01:26:23 pm »
Shaqiri needs to be more positive when receiving the ball. Couple of times he's been in positions where he could have turned on the six pence and we'd have created dangerous 3 on 3 situations but he chose to stay conservative and take touches towards our goal. Similar for Gini a couple of times in midfield where there was nothing behind him towards Bournemouth's goal, but chose to run with the ball towards Matip. Understand the conditions are poor though. We also need to get tighter in the middle, Bournemouth have been getting some easy runs through our heart. Guessing Klopp must have taken note and we'll see a tighter middle in the second half.

Offline Iska

• Legacy Fan
  • The only club that matters
« Reply #71 on: December 8, 2018, 01:26:34 pm »
That header.  We’ve got the best player in the league there lads.

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #72 on: December 8, 2018, 01:26:46 pm »
Naby being played on the wide left of the midfield is killing us, his starting position can't be out there, he's not involved and unable to be a creative outlet.

I have serious misgivings about how Klopp uses the wide areas, the role of the fullbacks seems utterly confused, neither providing width as they are usually so deep and unable to stretch the back line or provide us an option to effectively break the lines, nor tucking in to remain part of the midfield structure.

Noticeable today how often we struggled to buildup with far superior players,  while Bournemouth found essentially a free pass to a pushed up fullback.

Overall an okayish display but with the disparity in player quality in our favour this should be a much more dominant game.

I’m sure Klopp knows what he is doing.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #73 on: December 8, 2018, 01:26:54 pm »
Gini looking like a lost boy at the moment. Too slow and lethargic in moving the ball forwads.

Is he heck as like,he's doing everything that is asked of him & doing it easily.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline Perham

• Effes v2.0 - RAWK's Official Dog Snogger!
  • Legacy Fan
  • All is well
« Reply #74 on: December 8, 2018, 01:27:18 pm »
To be honest I really don't care about the goal being offside we're 1 up and playing decent against the wind so I'm happy. The weather's on our side now so fingers crossed for a comfortable half
if I came home to allison in bed with my wife I'd ask him to phone Virgil to see if he wanted to pop round too.

Offline latortuga

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #75 on: December 8, 2018, 01:27:26 pm »
Knee high to a dick-heads chest

Haha see what you did there.  ;)

Offline GucciMane

• Anny Roader
« Reply #76 on: December 8, 2018, 01:27:47 pm »
Terrible wind. Why does Shaq always play that cross field floated pass to the other wing smh mix it please. Especially in weather like this.

Offline stevieG786

• Prefers bottom.
  • Legacy Fan
  • AWWW YA BEAUTY!!
« Reply #77 on: December 8, 2018, 01:27:49 pm »
Ahead of the plastic rat bag Manc twats now, let’s stay there.  :wave

Offline The Final Third

• Brought to you from 15 minutes in the future :)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #78 on: December 8, 2018, 01:27:51 pm »

Yep..playing with it in the second half should help us. Odd seeing Naby out wide playing Sadio's role but I'm sure he'll tuck in as the game progresses.

Offline KevLFC

• Doesn't know the offside laws
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #79 on: December 8, 2018, 01:28:05 pm »
Did Allison play CB at some point in his life? Some cbs would be proud of that header