Author Topic: Has Klopp ever won the Greek league? Hi Ho Silva Daddy Day Care Fighting  (Read 6746785 times)

Offline FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Has Klopp ever won the Greek league? Hi Ho Silva Daddy Day Care Fighting
« Reply #66360 on: September 16, 2018, 11:28:21 pm »
What year was this? I've always wondered about this guy. He might be a decent man, just unfortunately raised in an Ev family. Probably a little fatter now and maybe the hair has receded a bit. Got a beard maybe. This moment might have been one of his last as a self-inflicted Everton victim.  ;) 

Perhaps he finally said "F this", smartened up and became a proud Redshite soon after. Blood pressure is now at normal levels. ;D

He's got a message for you

Spoiler
[close]

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #66361 on: September 16, 2018, 11:35:49 pm »

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #66362 on: September 16, 2018, 11:40:13 pm »
What year was this? I've always wondered about this guy. He might be a decent man, just unfortunately raised in an Ev family. Probably a little fatter now and maybe the hair has receded a bit. Got a beard maybe. This moment might have been one of his last as a self-inflicted Everton victim.  ;) 

Perhaps he finally said "F this", smartened up and became a proud Redshite soon after. Blood pressure is now at normal levels. ;D

Think it was the 4-0 from 13/14 (nice that I have to clarify which 4-0 it was :D )

Offline soxfan

• inebriated gonad donor (rejected) and Sperm Whale Milker (also rejected). Left-handed, shit-headed, non-fascist recidivist disappointer of women everywhere - on both drier and ranier days......rejects own eyebrows, the vain banana-hammock-wearin' get
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #66363 on: September 16, 2018, 11:52:35 pm »
He's got a message for you

Spoiler
[close]
So bitter! ;D And there I was, having hope for him. Shame on me.
“Do not intermingle with people who act like 'they know it all'. If you do, you will wind up as lost and lonely as they are.”
― Christine Szymanski

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #66364 on: September 16, 2018, 11:57:32 pm »

I said it earlier on, their fanbase is a huge millstone that keeps that club down. Nothing will ever change there until there is a huge change in attitude and an acceptance of were their real standing is in the world of football.
I've said the same on a number of occasions. Their fanbase really has become a toxic millstone around the neck of that club. The club don't help matters though. They appear to have the same petty, jealous and small-minded attitude the fans have. The whole set-up seems so insular and inward looking.

The fans seem to have no perspective on their true standing in the game these days and they hold such outrageous expectations that no manager could live up to. They hype up every new manager, every new player, the new owner and expect them to work miracles, then they slaughter them when they can't live up to their ridiculous expectations. They never learn, and they set themselves up for a fall every single time.

Much of this is driven by them being neighbours with LFC. They are light years behind us but expect to be at least on par with us. Anything less simply torments them. You see this in the sheer bitterness, hatred and jealousy that oozes out of most of them these days. They've got so caught up in trying to match us that they've lost sight of everything else.

Their whole club needs a massive change in attitude and strategy. The fanbase need to wake up and accept their true status in the game rather than wallow in denial and revel in delusion. Only then will they gain perspective and adjust their expectations accordingly. Maybe then they will give managers and players some time, patience and genuine support rather than slaughter them because they cannot live up to their insane expectation levels, turning their ground into a toxic cesspit in the process.

The whole mindset at that club is fucked.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #66365 on: September 17, 2018, 12:05:27 am »
:lmao

What is it with them and shite nicknames? :D
Goodison: Home of the shite nickname.

The Uncle Uzzy one I saw in a Steve0 post. 😁
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #66366 on: September 17, 2018, 12:13:03 am »
Goodison: Home of the shite nickname.

The Uncle Uzzy one I saw in a Steve0 post. 😁

Sure it wasn't Unsy, as in Giveit......

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #66367 on: September 17, 2018, 12:26:12 am »
Sure it wasn't Unsy, as in Giveit......
Was definitely Uncle Uzzy. 😁

Steve0 was bragging that the BS would get their ground built cheaper because they would be using Uncle Uzzy's companies to build it.

Good old Uzzy, eh. 😄

Online BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #66369 on: September 17, 2018, 12:40:51 am »

I said it earlier on, their fanbase is a huge millstone that keeps that club down. Nothing will ever change there until there is a huge change in attitude and an acceptance of were their real standing is in the world of football.

this is the problem. They are desperate to blame everyone apart from themselves.

But another problem is, they look at their club, and see that they've spent close on 350 million in the last 3 years, yet the quality in the squad is shocking in relation to the money they spent, so I can see why they are frustrated as heck as that. Their spending is at the level (and over in many cases) of clubs around Europe that make European competion every year. But here they are in a league where they can't get near the group of teams they are desperate to compete with, one of which is their great obsession - Liverpool FC, and it drives them mad.

Thing is, this summer, they actually seemed to have made more positive strides, yes they overpaid like crazy for Richarlison, but at least he filled a massive need. And yes, paying close on 50 mill for players Barcelona where desperate to get rid of was hilaruous - but they are still likely hugely better than what they had. At least they actually targetted key areas. They still have some massive weakensses though, but that can't all be fixed in an instance.

But will their toxic fanbase allow them the time? It's a vicious circle. And a huge problem for them.  Just 5 games in and they are booing and turning on the team already. It's madness.

Offline n00bert

• Legacy Fan
  • Born a Red, die a Red. 4-2-3-1 Ultra. DM sceptic.
« Reply #66370 on: September 17, 2018, 01:03:59 am »
What must Jordan Pickford’s save percentages be like this year? Seems all he does is pick the ball out of the net.

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #66371 on: September 17, 2018, 01:27:49 am »
So they've dropped points to West Ham (then bottom of the league) and Huddersfield (third from bottom) at home. And remember, they started with what appeared to be a relatively straightforward and easy schedule. Will only get tougher for them now. They play Arsenal away next. I don't they think they've beaten Arsenal away in 22 years.

Online BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #66372 on: September 17, 2018, 01:43:57 am »
What must Jordan Pickford’s save percentages be like this year? Seems all he does is pick the ball out of the net.

Everton supporters will argue he's actually got the highest percentage of saves he's saved.
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline BrandoLFC

• Should probably bugger off to Tetiaroa like his namesake did with no access to a telly or the Internet.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #66373 on: September 17, 2018, 01:45:38 am »
18% chance to be relegated.

Offline Bobinhood

• RAWK's Pam Ayres. Man without a hat.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hand over the Trophy
« Reply #66374 on: September 17, 2018, 02:08:15 am »
Uzzy Wuzzy was a blue
Uzzy Wuzzy sniffed some glue
Uzzy Wuzzy never gunner
no my son, hes shite and bitter
Amplification does not equal truth. 

"Put these seeds in your pocket. At least sunflowers will grow where you lie!"
A Ukrainian housewife to a young Russian soldier, Feb 24,2022.

Offline kesey

• Hippy - Scally - Taoist - Rafiki - Dad - Trichotomist. Hill Climber, David Cassidy Fan Club
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truth , Love and Simplicity ♡
« Reply #66375 on: September 17, 2018, 04:44:38 am »

Everton, though. It's just the sheer scale of the . What do Everton base their arrogance and delusion on? A few good domestic seasons in the 80s?

The first footie club in Liverpool la. The People's club la. Proper Scouse la.

He who sees himself in all beings and all beings in himself loses all fear.

- The Upanishads.

The heart knows the way. Run in that direction

- Rumi

You are held . You are loved . You are seen  - Some wise fella .

Offline Lycan

• Loves egg. Quite partial to a nipple too. Once came into contact with Jeremy Beadle and his tiny right hand. I used to be a Werewolf, but I'm alright noooooooooowww!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #66376 on: September 17, 2018, 05:35:33 am »
I've said the same on a number of occasions. Their fanbase really has become a toxic millstone around the neck of that club. The club don't help matters though. They appear to have the same petty, jealous and small-minded attitude the fans have. The whole set-up seems so insular and inward looking.

The fans seem to have no perspective on their true standing in the game these days and they hold such outrageous expectations that no manager could live up to. They hype up every new manager, every new player, the new owner and expect them to work miracles, then they slaughter them when they can't live up to their ridiculous expectations. They never learn, and they set themselves up for a fall every single time.

Much of this is driven by them being neighbours with LFC. They are light years behind us but expect to be at least on par with us. Anything less simply torments them. You see this in the sheer bitterness, hatred and jealousy that oozes out of most of them these days. They've got so caught up in trying to match us that they've lost sight of everything else.

Their whole club needs a massive change in attitude and strategy. The fanbase need to wake up and accept their true status in the game rather than wallow in denial and revel in delusion. Only then will they gain perspective and adjust their expectations accordingly. Maybe then they will give managers and players some time, patience and genuine support rather than slaughter them because they cannot live up to their insane expectation levels, turning their ground into a toxic cesspit in the process.

The whole mindset at that club is fucked.

So true.
“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Offline Lycan

• Loves egg. Quite partial to a nipple too. Once came into contact with Jeremy Beadle and his tiny right hand. I used to be a Werewolf, but I'm alright noooooooooowww!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #66377 on: September 17, 2018, 05:51:07 am »
It should be a massive concern for them that despite all the money they have spent,  everything seems to depend on Richarlison being fit, on form and available for selection.
“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Offline Alex Raisbeck

• Kopite
  • 'Arry Redknapp,baggy faced bell end bastard.
« Reply #66378 on: September 17, 2018, 05:56:19 am »
Uzzy Wuzzy was a blue
Uzzy Wuzzy sniffed some glue
Uzzy Wuzzy never gunner
no my son, hes shite and bitter
Sounds like the CV of Franny Jeffers
"How many lives has Liverpool skipper? 'Tis a puzzle that's hard to unravel; Each game he plays is the game of his life''....

Offline Alex Raisbeck

• Kopite
  • 'Arry Redknapp,baggy faced bell end bastard.
« Reply #66379 on: September 17, 2018, 05:58:20 am »
That doesn’t matter though-he’s English, uses his feet (ahem) and makes angry gesticulations therefore a legend
"How many lives has Liverpool skipper? 'Tis a puzzle that's hard to unravel; Each game he plays is the game of his life''....

Online PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
« Reply #66380 on: September 17, 2018, 07:04:45 am »

It just seems like that because he had to bend more and therefore it seems to take longer.
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Offline spen71

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #66381 on: September 17, 2018, 07:43:21 am »
Honeymoon period over

Offline 1892tillforever

• "Just call me................daddy.............!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Either the curtains go or I do
« Reply #66382 on: September 17, 2018, 08:23:52 am »
It should be a massive concern for them that despite all the money they have spent,  everything seems to depend on Richarlison being fit, on form and available for selection.
And remember, his form hit the skids long before Christmas last season. Maybe Ricky doesnt like the cold weather  8)

Online Felch Aid

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #66383 on: September 17, 2018, 09:04:09 am »
All that new manager buzz went after that 22 - 0 pre season opener.

Unsie is on speed dial.....

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #66384 on: September 17, 2018, 09:05:22 am »
And remember, his form hit the skids long before Christmas last season. Maybe Ricky doesnt like the cold weather  8)

According to Fat Sam neither does the Turkish Kane
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #66385 on: September 17, 2018, 09:22:39 am »

Remember when they called us a one man team over reliant on Suarez, but conveniently omitting Sturridge, Sterling and Coutinho.

So Richarlison...... DCL, Trunk and Nice. What a line up.

Offline Fitzy.

• I before E, except in Dalglish. Thumbs down for thumbs up! Premature ejaculator in the post-match whopper circle jerk. Might be the Rupert Pupkin to Neil Atkinson's Jerry Langford. Wants to know who did this, but may never find out.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Indefatigability
« Reply #66386 on: September 17, 2018, 09:31:41 am »
Right, so now their season has effectively been placed on the usual 'Misery Setting', they can start to really engage with their main priorities:

1. Track the performance and results of Manchester United Football Club
2. Construct creative reasons as to why the RS are rubbish at football

Offline GreatEx

• pectations. might be a cunt but isn't a capitalist cunt. Blissfully ignorant.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #66387 on: September 17, 2018, 09:37:25 am »
So if we win next week and they don't, is that the earliest we've ever opened up a double-digit lead on them in the league?

Remember when Everton used to challenge us for league supremacy? Yeah, me neither.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #66388 on: September 17, 2018, 09:37:28 am »
Right, so now their season has effectively been placed on the usual 'Misery Setting', they can start to really engage with their main priorities:

1. Track the performance and results of Manchester United Football Club
2. Construct creative reasons as to why the RS are rubbish at football

Re point 1 United's win with Fellaini and Lukaku shining is not only a win for the Bitter's first team but also a moral victory for the Blues.

And  Tottinghamspurs should have had a penalty, the goal line technology was badly calibrated blah, blah, blah so point 2 was also totally validated.

Offline MakeUsDreamAgain

• RAWK Supporter
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #66389 on: September 17, 2018, 09:40:55 am »
pickford's save percentage doesn't really matter this early in the season, does it

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #66390 on: September 17, 2018, 09:41:58 am »
I know pace goals don't count, and rightly so as it's just cheating, but do technology goals count?

Offline Qston

• Loves a bit of monkey tennis and especially loves a bit of sausage relief......singularly though #sausage
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Believer
« Reply #66391 on: September 17, 2018, 09:48:53 am »
I love watching pickford diving after the ball has already passed him. He seems to do it every single goal. Massively overrated
"Just a normal lad from Liverpool whose dream has just come true" Trent June 1st 2019

Offline [new username under construction]

• Poster formerly know as shadowbane. Never lost his head whilst others panicked. Fucking kopite!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Insert something awesome here!
« Reply #66392 on: September 17, 2018, 09:51:44 am »
I love watching pickford diving after the ball has already passed him. He seems to do it every single goal. Massively overrated

Still waiting for some pundit to go...."umm....this Pickford lad, he's actually a bit crap isn't he"

Offline lukeb1981

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #66393 on: September 17, 2018, 09:53:18 am »
Honeymoon period over
Be in the divorce court by Christmas

Offline PhilV

• Has difficulty in getting it up, apparently.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • Epic Swindler
« Reply #66394 on: September 17, 2018, 09:53:34 am »
Ahhhh, it's Monday, we won, Everton lost and now I am ready to have a hot coffee, smell that lovely scent of Everton defeat and read my favourite RAWK thread - life is good and in balance  ;D

Offline Red_Mist

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • CORGI registered friend (but not a gas engineer)
« Reply #66395 on: September 17, 2018, 09:57:01 am »
I know pace goals don't count, and rightly so as it's just cheating, but do technology goals count?
No, they don’t. And tap ins used to count, but recent rule changes mean they are null and void these days.

Offline harleydanger

• 7/2=3. Proud holder of shittest ideas badge.
  • Legacy Fan
  • If I sound stupid, I'm probably casting a line
« Reply #66396 on: September 17, 2018, 10:07:07 am »
Everton supporters will argue he's actually got the highest percentage of saves he's saved.

13% of the time, he saves it 100% the time.
WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE!

Normally a player can look great on tubes, but one of the things that's encouraging for me is just the amount of youtube videos on him

Offline harleydanger

• 7/2=3. Proud holder of shittest ideas badge.
  • Legacy Fan
  • If I sound stupid, I'm probably casting a line
« Reply #66397 on: September 17, 2018, 10:08:38 am »
Still waiting for some pundit to go...."umm....this Pickford lad, he's actually a bit crap isn't he"

Every pundit I’ve heard says he has world class distribution and is one of the best shot stoppers in the world.
WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE!

Normally a player can look great on tubes, but one of the things that's encouraging for me is just the amount of youtube videos on him

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #66398 on: September 17, 2018, 10:19:14 am »
They'd be crazy to sack Silva.  When it comes to stick or twist they've already twisted 3 times in the past 12 months alone.  That lot just have to accept that survival/mid table is their aim this year, and that's something to build on.

It's not entirely their fault though - Koeman really fucked them over in last summer's transfer window.  He set them back three seasons and probably by extension delayed any realistic plan for a new stadium.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #66399 on: September 17, 2018, 10:20:44 am »
They'd be crazy to sack Silva. 

It's exactly why they should do it.