Author Topic: Wigan away ticket info  (Read 32614 times)

Offline Trev20

• Wool
  • Legacy Fan
  • I am not!
Re: Wigan away ticket info
« Reply #80 on: February 7, 2013, 02:09:09 pm »
This should drop lower, still loads left in ns4 and ns6 online and I don't think they've even started selling ns1/7 yet.

Offline nickyd186

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #81 on: February 7, 2013, 02:32:00 pm »
This should drop lower, still loads left in ns4 and ns6 online and I don't think they've even started selling ns1/7 yet.

Seen someone post on twitter last night that Wigan haven't given us ns1 and 7 due to congestion on the concourses after police advice
What we achieve in life, echos in eternity

Offline Trev20

• Wool
  • Legacy Fan
  • I am not!
« Reply #82 on: February 7, 2013, 02:40:14 pm »
Seen someone post on twitter last night that Wigan haven't given us ns1 and 7 due to congestion on the concourses after police advice

That'll be why then! Thought the TO might have been holding them back...hopefully it still goes down to 2 though.

Offline annieroadaggro

• Kopite
« Reply #83 on: February 7, 2013, 03:12:12 pm »
I reckon this will probably end up selling out on 1 away one way or another whether that be a straight drop or returns, the highest Wigan has ever sold out on is 1.

Offline stevegt

• Main Stander
« Reply #84 on: February 7, 2013, 04:43:05 pm »
All blocks online now. I had a feeling they'd do that but I didn't want to gamble and settled for ns6.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #85 on: February 7, 2013, 04:51:26 pm »
All blocks online now. I had a feeling they'd do that but I didn't want to gamble and settled for ns6.

So fucking annoying, why can't they just put them all on sale on the first day and leave them until they sell out? Other clubs seem to manage it. Game after game (home and away) you hear about people pissed off cos they settled for a worse spec, only to see better ones come up the next day/week.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Always_A_Red

• Legacy Fan
  • The reds are coming up the hill boys
« Reply #86 on: February 7, 2013, 05:18:39 pm »
So fucking annoying, why can't they just put them all on sale on the first day and leave them until they sell out? Other clubs seem to manage it. Game after game (home and away) you hear about people pissed off cos they settled for a worse spec, only to see better ones come up the next day/week.

I rang them asking if i could change my seat as i am right on the end of the block in NS6 and they said no.  :wanker
We’ll still finish in top four - and they won’t. You can quote me on this in May.

Offline stevegt

• Main Stander
« Reply #87 on: February 7, 2013, 06:22:01 pm »

Exactly. That's why I don't bother buying home tickets in the initial sales as i know i can get a better ticket in the sales near the game. Have struggled to get on the away ladder this season, mainly down to tickets i have qualified not being available online, so I couldn't afford to risk gambling for a better seat. Got one in ns6 row U so hopefully that's not too bad.

Offline paulsheridan08

• Legacy Fan
  • we have dreams and songs to sing
« Reply #88 on: February 7, 2013, 07:01:03 pm »
they might steadily drop this as the game isnt for another 3 weeks. possibly make an announcement tommorow for a sale monday to fans with 2.

Offline paulsheridan08

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #89 on: February 7, 2013, 07:06:14 pm »
Or knowing how they work they won't do anything until the Monday before the game
every block online dont understand how they cant drop it soon, surely they can leave it on 3 till around 3 tommorow and if there not selling put up a further sale thats how they should do it.

Offline Trev20

• Wool
  • Legacy Fan
  • I am not!
« Reply #90 on: February 7, 2013, 08:45:22 pm »
They'll probably leave it a decent week before announcing anything, even though hardly any more will be sold whilst it stays on three!

Offline a former tribune of the plebs

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #91 on: February 7, 2013, 09:37:37 pm »
I share your frustrations lads. It's an absolute disgrace. I've just called every single family member, friend, work colleague, enemy, lover and any other acquaintances who might try and contact me over the next few days and told them not bother. I'm so fucking fuming about this I'm on my way down to chain myself, naked, to one of the Ticket Office booths (probably number 3 because that's the number of aways required for this game at the moment) and I'm not going to eat or move until they make an announcement about when they're dropping the credits.

Offline Redman92

• Main Stander
« Reply #92 on: February 7, 2013, 11:20:54 pm »
I share your frustrations lads. It's an absolute disgrace. I've just called every single family member, friend, work colleague, enemy, lover and any other acquaintances who might try and contact me over the next few days and told them not bother. I'm so fucking fuming about this I'm on my way down to chain myself, naked, to one of the Ticket Office booths (probably number 3 because that's the number of aways required for this game at the moment) and I'm not going to eat or move until they make an announcement about when they're dropping the credits.

:lmao

Class!

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #93 on: February 8, 2013, 02:00:28 am »

That's the spirit!  ;D  :wellin

Offline stevegt

• Main Stander
« Reply #94 on: February 8, 2013, 08:06:24 am »

Brilliant  :D

Offline Trev20

• Wool
  • Legacy Fan
  • I am not!
« Reply #95 on: February 8, 2013, 09:06:01 am »
Sale next Tuesday to those with 2 aways. Nice early announcement!

Offline weebroalan

• Liable to be bamboozled at traffic lights. Beware! Prefers creme eggs to whoppers. Mr irresponsible-in detention for getting on a train
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #96 on: February 8, 2013, 09:09:01 am »
Any relation to Sheridan?

Offline stevienash

• Legacy Fan
  • 'White liquid in a bottle has to be milk.'"
« Reply #97 on: February 8, 2013, 10:02:24 am »

Offline DougLFC94

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #98 on: February 8, 2013, 10:04:15 am »
:lmao

Offline DougLFC94

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #99 on: February 8, 2013, 10:35:44 am »
Tue Feb 12

The remaining tickets will be available to those who recorded 2 or more Premier League Away games from Season 11/12.

Tickets are subject to availability.

Tickets can be purchased online, on telephone number 0843 170 5555 (overseas - +44 151 907 9399) or in person at the Ticket Office.

Disabled tickets are available on telephone number 0843 170 5555 (overseas +44 151 907 9399). To check availability please click here

Offline weebroalan

• Liable to be bamboozled at traffic lights. Beware! Prefers creme eggs to whoppers. Mr irresponsible-in detention for getting on a train
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #100 on: February 8, 2013, 10:40:07 am »
Tue Feb 12

The remaining tickets will be available to those who recorded 2 or more Premier League Away games from Season 11/12.

Tickets are subject to availability.

Tickets can be purchased online, on telephone number 0843 170 5555 (overseas - +44 151 907 9399) or in person at the Ticket Office.

Disabled tickets are available on telephone number 0843 170 5555 (overseas +44 151 907 9399). To check availability please click here

He's down to 2 chains at the TO now

Offline MJohnson2

• Legacy Fan
  • Said It's High Green mate, Via Hillsborough please
« Reply #101 on: February 8, 2013, 02:20:21 pm »

The uprising begins !
Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/MattyJohnson8

Offline Mad Max

• Propa bad Wool. tried it just for once found it all right for kicks. but now you found out that it's a habit that sticks.
  • Boys Pen
« Reply #102 on: February 8, 2013, 02:31:59 pm »
Ticket arrived by post today.

Offline MJohnson2

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #103 on: February 8, 2013, 02:32:40 pm »

Chances of this dropping to 1?

Offline weebroalan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #104 on: February 8, 2013, 02:46:13 pm »
Chances of this dropping to 1?
Fair to middl'ing

Offline DougLFC94

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #105 on: February 9, 2013, 11:51:22 am »
One ordered on Thursday came today, still waiting for the one ordered on wednesday..

Offline Mad Max

• Propa bad Wool. tried it just for once found it all right for kicks. but now you found out that it's a habit that sticks.
  • Boys Pen
« Reply #106 on: February 9, 2013, 12:26:37 pm »
The ticket office seems to be sharp at the moment, the recent away tickets I've ordered online have arrived by post in a couple of days.

Offline Paullfc95

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #107 on: February 9, 2013, 01:50:13 pm »
Mine arrived today, ordered Thursday aswell  :)

Offline bornandbRED

• ... an ESL super fan. aka physioSTALKER
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #108 on: February 10, 2013, 12:25:48 am »
Looks like this might go to 0?

Offline jo07

• Shit scared of a tin of beans.
  • Main Stander
« Reply #109 on: February 10, 2013, 10:26:09 am »
Would love it to go to zero. Really want to get started at least somewhere on the ladder.

Offline Trev20

• Wool
  • Legacy Fan
  • I am not!
« Reply #110 on: February 10, 2013, 01:01:12 pm »
Would love it to go to zero. Really want to get started at least somewhere on the ladder.
Looks like this might go to 0?

Not sure if this will drop to zero, would have thought those with 2 and 1 from last year will want to stay on the ladder and this looks as though itll be the only chance this year.

Offline rafasinistanbul05

• Main Stander
« Reply #111 on: February 10, 2013, 03:28:02 pm »
Not sure if this will drop to zero, would have thought those with 2 and 1 from last year will want to stay on the ladder and this looks as though itll be the only chance this year.

Plus it's a cheap away. No chance of zero I wouldn't have thought

Offline nearly40

• .....even though my profile says 48!
  • Anny Roader
  • KOP stand up! Stand up the KOP!
« Reply #112 on: February 10, 2013, 04:47:51 pm »

Newcastle went to zero last year, hope it goes down to at least two so I can stay on the ladder, with that one and Wigan.  Anyone able to look into their crystal balls and predict how Villa, Southampton and Reading will go?
« Last Edit: February 10, 2013, 05:06:09 pm by nearly40 »
'The evidence shows conclusively that Liverpool fans neither caused nor contributed to the deaths of 96 men, women and children.'

Offline paulsheridan08

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #113 on: February 10, 2013, 05:43:57 pm »
Southampton looking at 3100-3200, if its a Saturday game 3pm can see it selling quite high if im honest, united sold with 2986 tickets on 8 so with Southampton I think your looking at about 5/6 aways, Newcastle 3100 tickets depends when its played but around the same maybe a bit lower, villa 3000-3100 but usually sells quite high ish so about same as Southampton 4-5 and reading 2300-2400 all depends when its played, how we are doing close to the end of the season usually if we are playing shit this is where they start to go a lot lower, likes of Norwich and sunderland this season we have got 2300 tickets and its gone down to 4 aways!.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2013, 05:46:23 pm by paulsheridan08 »

Offline nearly40

• .....even though my profile says 48!
  • Anny Roader
  • KOP stand up! Stand up the KOP!
« Reply #114 on: February 10, 2013, 06:46:17 pm »
Southampton looking at 3100-3200, if its a Saturday game 3pm can see it selling quite high if im honest, united sold with 2986 tickets on 8 so with Southampton I think your looking at about 5/6 aways, Newcastle 3100 tickets depends when its played but around the same maybe a bit lower, villa 3000-3100 but usually sells quite high ish so about same as Southampton 4-5 and reading 2300-2400 all depends when its played, how we are doing close to the end of the season usually if we are playing shit this is where they start to go a lot lower, likes of Norwich and sunderland this season we have got 2300 tickets and its gone down to 4 aways!.
Trying not to read too much into it, but am anyway! But is it the case that once supporters earn enough credits for the following season they stop buying towards the end of the season?
'The evidence shows conclusively that Liverpool fans neither caused nor contributed to the deaths of 96 men, women and children.'

Offline paulsheridan08

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #115 on: February 10, 2013, 07:14:06 pm »
Trying not to read too much into it, but am anyway! But is it the case that once supporters earn enough credits for the following season they stop buying towards the end of the season?
I wouldn't say this is the case mate cos I think most fans who have the top credits would like to have all 19 as they wouldn't want a repeat of united again like last season when we got 2100 tickets, id couldn't tell you who does and doesn't buy tickets but there are a handful at times that don't buy tickets lowering the credits it goes to.

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #116 on: February 11, 2013, 04:31:36 am »

I would guess its the hospitality STH what buy less tickets at the end f the season if we're not doing well.

Offline mccred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #117 on: February 11, 2013, 09:07:42 am »
With Blackburn and Bolton getting relegated, think they were both mid-week aways last time, its made  getting on the ladder next to impossible if your trying this season. Didn't know Newcastle went to zero last year, missed that one.
I know £28 is now considered a cheap away, but thats fucking sad really. Didn't some German supporters boycott a game because the away ticket price was 20 euros. Considering the stadium and atmospheres they get, we really get a shit deal. Suppose someone has to pay for the best league in the world.
Saying that fair shout to Wigan, they could of easily sold them for £40 & it would of sold out. Hoping to get in the exchanges but reckon the £28 price might make that harder than it would of been.
Don't Ever,Ever Buy The S*n. Fucking Tory Scum.

FUCK OFF PUTIN!

Offline MJohnson2

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #118 on: February 11, 2013, 09:28:47 am »
Didn't some German supporters boycott a game because the away ticket price was 20 euros. Considering the stadium and atmospheres they get, we really get a shit deal. Suppose someone has to pay for the best league in the world.

I would love the supporters in England to be like the supporters in Germany. Just look at what happened when Dortmund came to Manchester and Schakle came to London this season, their supporters embarassed the English clubs, then there is the cheap tickets too, I think it was something like €110 (£95) for a season ticket at Dortmund. Football in this country is losing its atmosphere, its becoming to expensive and its no longer the working mans sport, even the middle class are struggling to cope with the increase in football tickets!

AGM.

Offline Mad Max

• Boys Pen
« Reply #119 on: February 11, 2013, 09:40:07 am »
I would love the supporters in England to be like the supporters in Germany. Just look at what happened when Dortmund came to Manchester and Schakle came to London this season, their supporters embarassed the English clubs, then there is the cheap tickets too, I think it was something like €110 (£95) for a season ticket at Dortmund. Football in this country is losing its atmosphere, its becoming to expensive and its no longer the working mans sport, even the middle class are struggling to cope with the increase in football tickets!

AGM.

It is too expensive.