The Liverpool FC Forum > RAWK Announcements, Feedback & Questions

a question for one of the mods

<< < (196/204) > >>

John C:
Hi mate, it might be something to do with your posting ability based on post count. I've increased it to 51, let me know if you can see it now.

teine:

--- Quote from: John C on March 19, 2024, 11:31:26 pm ---Hi mate, it might be something to do with your posting ability based on post count. I've increased it to 51, let me know if you can see it now.

--- End quote ---

Sorted. Cheers.

Anthony:
Can we change the title of the Sven Goran Eriksson thread on the  General Football Board? Today cancer does not define him!

Robinred:
Don’t know if this the right place, but here goes: I’ve never had an issue with log-in in 18 years, but recently I’ve been logged out almost daily, and have had to log in manually. I choose the ‘forever’ option, but it makes no difference. I haven’t altered any browser settings, so has anyone any ideas?

John C:

--- Quote from: Robinred on April  5, 2024, 05:28:32 pm ---Don’t know if this the right place, but here goes: I’ve never had an issue with log-in in 18 years, but recently I’ve been logged out almost daily, and have had to log in manually. I choose the ‘forever’ option, but it makes no difference. I haven’t altered any browser settings, so has anyone any ideas?

--- End quote ---
I can't answer it mate. if you're settings are as you say it might be a technical glitch. fwit it takes me two attempts to log in each time. I get an error message every first attempt.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version