Author Topic: Hull City 1 - Liverpool 0  (Read 150489 times)

Offline smicer07

• Negative, miserable sod!
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Hull City 1 - Liverpool 0
« Reply #520 on: April 28, 2015, 10:21:58 pm »
Also for those who are laughing at Klopp as a flop, he's just knocked out Guardiola's bayern in the cup, so yeah...

The managers are out there if Brendan goes

Did he make Bayern miss all 4 pens?

Offline macca888

• Macca the Militant Illiterate Gnok. Chief Football Hack aka macca888. Jacqui Smith and Anne Widdecombe, in any order. Or together. He's not fussy. Overdue with Crosby Nick. Recently elevated to status Sir Precious C*nt.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #521 on: April 28, 2015, 10:22:00 pm »
[/b]
 ;D

That made me laugh more than it should. The slinging insults at 10.30 at night to strangers bit  ;D

Shut the fuck up John, yer c*nt.
Macca resplendent!
A colossus bestriding the
moral high ground as ever.

Offline Pistolero

• BELIEVE. My bad. This. Lol. Bless. Meh. Wow just wow. Hate on. The Ev. Phil.
  • Legacy Fan
  • A serpent's tooth...
« Reply #522 on: April 28, 2015, 10:22:10 pm »
We will not even be considered by Klopp…Quote me

the democratizing influence of the internet eh....makes some plantpot sitting in his undies above a chippy in Blackburn eating a potnoodle think he's Alistair Cooke  ;D
They have life in them, they have humour, they're arrogant, they're cocky and they're proud. And that's what I want my team to be.

Offline cox3100

• Would love to congratulate Siralex.
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
  • justice for the 96
« Reply #523 on: April 28, 2015, 10:22:11 pm »
Joe Allen:

7 tackles, 5 interceptions, a last man tackle, 88% pass completion, 1 key pass.

Stats, you hate em! I didn't need em to see he had a very good game but maybe it'll help some of the people saying he was shite. He gave his all and he made some fucking great tackles.
dont believe everything you read.

how many times did he get caught in possession?

how many times did he pass it sideways/backwards?

how many times did he stand still and let the Hull player nip in in front of him and steal the ball?

he was just as bad as the majority of players in red tonight,dont let stats fool you into thinking he had a good game

Offline TheTeflonJohn

• The proud owner of a moist undercarriage. Full LFC bed time attire wanker. Self-confessed CUNT.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Atkinsons Long Leather - Atkinsons Hair Do
« Reply #524 on: April 28, 2015, 10:22:28 pm »
Massive summer coming up. I refuse to believe we can fuck it up as badly as before.

We have as much a job of getting rid of the shite as we do enticing quality players.

Good luck with that mate, I wouldn`t hold your breath.

We have a finely matured history in that department.

Offline Durlmints

• Kicks Ass. Categorically denies being the now infamous antihero 'Chris from Wavertree'. Maybe he is. Maybe he isn't. Who knows? Henry the Mild Mannered Janitor? COULD BEEEE!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Mané & Salah, your defence is terrified!
« Reply #525 on: April 28, 2015, 10:22:29 pm »
Lads I know it gets us down but remember,

A few thousand people died in a totally random earthquake the other day, just like that, out of the blue.

There's bigger and more important things in the world than to get so wound up you're hurling insults at half ten at night to some fucker you'll never meet.

I'm not angry or pissed off, or sad, or annoyed.

I just think that was a terrible football match and a terrible Liverpool performance.

On a non emotional level, it is indeed possible to recognise, the fact that Liverpool Football Club currently play shite every time they step on to the pitch.
Crows attacked a pensioner in Hamburg after she mimicked a crow's call.
You claim a Wagon Wheel is a biscuit and you have the audacity to stick a Kit Kat in goal? You sir are a du

Offline Crackerjack Sam

• Legacy Fan
  • Egyptian Magician
« Reply #526 on: April 28, 2015, 10:22:42 pm »
Totally poor but no surprise.  Onto next season.

PSN ID - hajme1   
Sticking to RAWK I am.  Real forum, real mods, real fans, fair and unbiased opinions etc..etc.. 8)

Offline robgomm

• He just can't get enough of Luis Suarez.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #527 on: April 28, 2015, 10:22:44 pm »
Ahh sorry mate thought you was one of these knee jerks. Hard to tell if someone is being sincere or sarcastic online :thumbup agree with everything especially him being about to do his job better with a new forward or two.

No worries, probably not the thread to make a light post in! He's made some serious mistakes this season no doubt. I hope he gets time to reflect and then start work again next season with the right players. I also hope the club makes the necessary changes to ensure we get those players and not some odd hodgepodge of signings. I'd be gutted if Brendan was sacked as while I'm not going to sit here and say he's had a good season, I still ultimately think he has a lot to offer.

Offline RK7

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #528 on: April 28, 2015, 10:22:50 pm »
you cant actually believe that he had a good game?

he was absolute dross.

I thought he played well, won plenty of balls and did fairly well in possession.

Offline Redman0151

• Stills and Nash Warloch
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #529 on: April 28, 2015, 10:22:51 pm »

No, he managed to take arguably the best team in Europe all the way to pens away from home though and is on course to win another trophy
"I would say we certainly have the resources to compete with anybody in football." Tom Werner 12/04/2012

Offline The Infamous_LFC

• Doubting Thommo.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #530 on: April 28, 2015, 10:22:57 pm »
Klopp isn't going to join a team that have been on a downhill slope for almost 9 years now. He will want to join genuine contenders not another "underdog" team with less money and European football than Dortmund.

Reality for the knee jerkers

Offline lgvkarlos

• Finnished with his shit punnery now.....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #531 on: April 28, 2015, 10:22:59 pm »
whos gonna replace BR. Kloop? fresh off a season finish in g...fifth. With 3 years champions league money for squad investment too.
Cos Brendan has won so much and Klopp has done nothing.

Offline lucas65

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #532 on: April 28, 2015, 10:23:19 pm »
He was the stand out player for me, mate, Thought he was one of the few who showed a bit of passion.

Coutinho played with plenty of passion tonight but had an off night. There again the movement around him was pathetic.

Offline SyukriJ

• No new LFC topics
  • Kopite
  • Out of darkness cometh light
« Reply #533 on: April 28, 2015, 10:23:20 pm »
"One of the things I keep reminding players is that when you're lost in a fog you must stick together" - Bob Paisley

Offline Six Beardy

• Granby Half-Brick Dodger!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #534 on: April 28, 2015, 10:23:22 pm »
It makes for really depressing reading but all these managers have managed to get the better of Rodgers this season with vastly inferior players...

Lambert
Warnock
Allardyce
Pardew
Sherwood
Bruce

It's like a 'who's who' list of all the joke managers we all laugh at.

Offline The Playmaker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #535 on: April 28, 2015, 10:23:22 pm »
Lads I know it gets us down but remember,

A few thousand people died in a totally random earthquake the other day, just like that, out of the blue.

There's bigger and more important things in the world than to get so wound up you're hurling insults at half ten at night to some fucker you'll never meet.
It isn't half ten yet mate. ;D

P.S. In all seriousness, well said.

Online TheShanklyGates

• Firmly in the "shake it all about" camp
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Outside The Shankly Gates...
« Reply #536 on: April 28, 2015, 10:23:24 pm »
No, he managed to take arguably the best team in Europe all the way to pens away from home though and is on course to win another trophy

With 10 men as well.
I've just wiped the sticky residue from my bellend onto the television screen. Taste it Leo. You deserve it.
I would honestly let Wijnaldum jizz in my face right now

Offline Durlmints

• Kicks Ass. Categorically denies being the now infamous antihero 'Chris from Wavertree'. Maybe he is. Maybe he isn't. Who knows? Henry the Mild Mannered Janitor? COULD BEEEE!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Mané & Salah, your defence is terrified!
« Reply #537 on: April 28, 2015, 10:23:28 pm »
Klopp isn't going to join a team that have been on a downhill slope for almost 9 years now. He will want to join genuine contenders not another "underdog" team with less money and European football.

Would you take him though? Hypothetically?

Say he was keen, what would you do?
Crows attacked a pensioner in Hamburg after she mimicked a crow's call.
You claim a Wagon Wheel is a biscuit and you have the audacity to stick a Kit Kat in goal? You sir are a du

Offline Ste08

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #538 on: April 28, 2015, 10:23:34 pm »
Klopp just beat Pep

Yeah but no one could do a better job here...

Offline archie

• bald. Our man in Moscow. And a bloody decent chap. MIA, last seen babysitting.
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • you're due a duechers
« Reply #539 on: April 28, 2015, 10:23:40 pm »
They'll be there in full force this summer saying what a great signing benteke and delph are for £40m

As long as you're enjoying yourself fella.

Offline spider-neil

• Can watch 30 games in a day. He's not Spidey - he's Sway!
  • Legacy Fan
  • does whatever a spider can, spins a web any size
« Reply #540 on: April 28, 2015, 10:23:43 pm »
Klopp isn't going to join a team that have been on a downhill slope for almost 9 years now. He will want to join genuine contenders not another "underdog" team with less money and European football than Dortmund.

I think he will go to Man City.

Offline Torben Piechniks Y-Fronts

• Kopite
  • A Liverbird, upon my chest
« Reply #541 on: April 28, 2015, 10:23:44 pm »
Two pacy effective strikers would have made a gigant difference to us this season, we cannot press the ball high up, we cannot get in behind defences, everything is too easy for them, cout and sterling have fuck all to pass to ahead of them.

The fact is the manager is ultimately liable for the squad he has and it may well cost him is job.

Personally I would give him one more shot at it because for 18months we were averaging two points a game and also did for our superb three month spell this season.

He has done enough for me to be given another chance. May not happen though.
"Liverpool was made for me and I was made for Liverpool."

Offline LiverBirdKop

• A moron. Twice. No flies on their nullshit
  • Legacy Fan
  • 51,077 Deleted
« Reply #542 on: April 28, 2015, 10:23:53 pm »
We simply can't be trusted with money. Same old story. Houllier blew it, Kenny blew it and now Brendan has continued the tradition. Forgive me but I've got to bring up the unmentionable name of Rafa. If Benitez had the same war chests as Dalglish and Rodgers with his well known shopping list of Simao, Dani Alves, Aguero, David Silva, David Villa and Vidic we were denied from making respectable offer by the two cowboys we would not be still be counting the seasons since our last title. I truly believe that.
Well, duh.  :P

Offline Upinsmoke

• Is a grump, get used to it.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #543 on: April 28, 2015, 10:23:56 pm »

Down hill slope. We finished second last season, best finish since rafa 08/09. how have we been on a downhill slope? :lmao

Offline Rojo O Muerto

• Legacy Fan
  • LGTBQIA2S+
« Reply #544 on: April 28, 2015, 10:23:59 pm »
People turning their nose up at Klopp. You just can't make it up.
If you can't support us when we're shartin', don't support us when we're fartin'

Offline Kopite B205

• Loves Siemen. And Judge Judy. But not at the same time.
  • Legacy Fan
  • In my life, we've won them all.
« Reply #545 on: April 28, 2015, 10:24:09 pm »
People can blame the manager all they like but the fact is that he's playing within the boundaries of the fucking pathetic recruitment strategy of our owners. Buying young players with potential and expecting them to produce instant trophies and champions league qualification as standard is a flawed plan. This isn't baseball and were not the fuckin Hackensack Bulls! I don't trust FSG one bit and have little faith in how they are running affairs on the pitch. We need to revise things pronto this summer and get in players who are ready to come straight into the team, players who are 26, 27, 28, experienced players who can offer balance and guide the younger lads in the team. We need to start paying the going rate when it comes to contract length and wages otherwise we'll be left behind again. We had that opportunity last year with CL qualification, the carrot was there to attract star quality but we fucked up. Liverpool are a massive, massive club but fuck me we havent acted like it off the pitch in recent years.
Liverpool was made for me and I was made for Liverpool.

Offline TheTeflonJohn

• The proud owner of a moist undercarriage. Full LFC bed time attire wanker. Self-confessed CUNT.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Atkinsons Long Leather - Atkinsons Hair Do
« Reply #546 on: April 28, 2015, 10:24:16 pm »
Shut the fuck up John, yer c*nt.
Fuck you...

Offline Anywhichwayicant

• Clique member #2,367, #FakeNews. Banned Closet Bluenose. "Captain, I am sensing the bleeding obvious!"
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm too moist and tender to retire.
« Reply #547 on: April 28, 2015, 10:24:17 pm »
I wish we could have taken Villa to pens.

Offline Caston

• Castoff, Knitone, Purlone
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #548 on: April 28, 2015, 10:24:17 pm »

Source?

Offline Michel

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #549 on: April 28, 2015, 10:24:23 pm »

This.The Klopp talk is ridiculous.

Offline Working Class Hen-Pecked Hero

• Is something to be...Lives at 999 Letsby Avenue.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #550 on: April 28, 2015, 10:24:26 pm »
feel the same mate

Nothing. Nothing will ever compare to when the melted face owl was at the helm. I could kick that face every day for the rest of me life.
I'm telling you, Bowie died and it's all gone to fuck.

Offline bodhisattva

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #551 on: April 28, 2015, 10:24:43 pm »
you cant actually believe that he had a good game?

he was absolute dross.

he wasn't but its beside the point after a result like that.

Offline Loo Pan

• Lower Cooker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Heavy Metal Football
« Reply #552 on: April 28, 2015, 10:24:56 pm »
He's gone mate, really cannot see FSG sticking with him now with Klopp available. They don't give people second chances

I think he's safe. I can't see Klopp accepting the job.

Offline stockdam

• The sheer loftus-cheek of the man.....
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Walk on through the wind, Walk on through the rain
« Reply #553 on: April 28, 2015, 10:25:02 pm »
What about the great football played last season, and the football played for a half a season the season before? Are we ignoring that?

No the style of football has been great. But there is currently no sign of that and the problem is that the owners need to decide who will be the manager next year and I doubt if they will now be thinking Rodgers. When the chips were down he has lost ALL of the big games recently and has blown his chances.
#JFT97

Offline QC

• rawks Lionel Hutz, ambulance chaser.Sucks up to the wrong type of Mod.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #554 on: April 28, 2015, 10:25:13 pm »

What does Klopp want for breakfast tomorrow?

Offline LiverBirdKop

• A moron. Twice. No flies on their nullshit
  • Legacy Fan
  • 51,077 Deleted
« Reply #555 on: April 28, 2015, 10:25:22 pm »

He would if we offered him one billion million.

Offline RK7

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #556 on: April 28, 2015, 10:25:49 pm »

What part is knee jerk? The season is almost over now, we're not in the first couple of months of it.

Offline robgomm

• He just can't get enough of Luis Suarez.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #557 on: April 28, 2015, 10:25:51 pm »
dont believe everything you read.

how many times did he get caught in possession?

how many times did he pass it sideways/backwards?

how many times did he stand still and let the Hull player nip in in front of him and steal the ball?

he was just as bad as the majority of players in red tonight,dont let stats fool you into thinking he had a good game

I didn't, I watched the game thinking "he's having a good game" and then at the end looked at the stats, which offered evidence that he was having the game I thought he was. To answer your questions:

1) He was dispossessed once.
2) 50 of his 68 passes were forward.
3) I don't know on that one, you can have that if you like.

Offline Redman0151

• Stills and Nash Warloch
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #558 on: April 28, 2015, 10:25:52 pm »
This.The Klopp talk is ridiculous.

Not really, there were already murmurs he'd rather take over a Liverpool or United rather than the oil teams, and he wants to manage in the Prem.

There's another world class who's gonna be twiddling his thumbs in the Wirral next year too, after he wins the EL this year probably
"I would say we certainly have the resources to compete with anybody in football." Tom Werner 12/04/2012

Offline lastbaron

• Kopite
« Reply #559 on: April 28, 2015, 10:25:57 pm »
I love how everyone is in Klopp's mind and knows what he wants and what he doesn't.