Author Topic: Jamie Carragher  (Read 135050 times)

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
Re: Jamie Carragher
« Reply #120 on: March 11, 2018, 10:46:12 pm »
Probably th first time in his career we can legitimately compare Carragher to Rijkaard.

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #121 on: March 11, 2018, 10:46:30 pm »
I’m pretty sure I wouldn’t get sacked for it.

Pretty sure a lot of people would.

It’s only my opinion but he doesn’t need to get involved.
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Online Kenny's Jacket

• Kenny's Vegan Jacket Potato. Talks more sense than me.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #122 on: March 11, 2018, 10:46:44 pm »
She's bloody 14, Carra is a grown ass man. WHo should have flipped them off and kept driving. He didn't need to react.

It's that simple

She didnt need to be a prick, Carra didnt need to be a prick and her Dad didnt need to endanger the lives of all the people around them on the motorway.

Her age is not relevant, at 14 you know exactly what you are doing. The people in that car will be buzzing with this, absolutely buzzing.
She'll be in school tomorrow telling all her mates. Well, she'll probably be in school, her Dad doesnt seem all that arsed about her welfare after all.

Oh and I think Carragher is a massive bleart and will be glad to the back of him.
As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.

Offline Pistolero

• BELIEVE. My bad. This. Lol. Bless. Meh. Wow just wow. Hate on. The Ev. Phil.
  • Legacy Fan
  • A serpent's tooth...
« Reply #123 on: March 11, 2018, 10:46:55 pm »
Inexcusable from Carra, and all the more infuriating because of the fact that we are constantly defending ourselves against widespread (and in the main, false) accusations of this sort of behaviour,

yer what?....
They have life in them, they have humour, they're arrogant, they're cocky and they're proud. And that's what I want my team to be.

Offline Pistolero

• Legacy Fan
  • A serpent's tooth...
« Reply #124 on: March 11, 2018, 10:47:36 pm »
Probably th first time in his career we can legitimately compare Carragher to Rijkaard.

;D
They have life in them, they have humour, they're arrogant, they're cocky and they're proud. And that's what I want my team to be.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #125 on: March 11, 2018, 10:48:18 pm »
She didnt need to be a prick, Carra didnt need to be a prick and her Dad didnt need to endanger the lives of all the people around them on the motorway.

Her age is not relevant, at 14 you know exactly what you are doing. The people in that car will be buzzing with this, absolutely buzzing.
She'll be in school tomorrow telling all her mates. Well, she'll probably be in school, her Dad doesnt seem all that arsed about her welfare after all.

Oh and I think Carragher is a massive bleart and will be glad to the back of him.

Are you having a fucking laugh mate? She done absolutely fucking nothing wrong
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline stoz

• John Motson. The Flag Bearer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #126 on: March 11, 2018, 10:48:19 pm »

Online Kenny's Jacket

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #127 on: March 11, 2018, 10:48:56 pm »
yer what?....

Yeah hes right.  People already making anti scouse comments on social media.  Eg saying is it a cultural thing (ie Suarez)
As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.

Offline Pistolero

• Legacy Fan
  • A serpent's tooth...
« Reply #128 on: March 11, 2018, 10:49:12 pm »
What it says.

what it says is a load of shite

Offline Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #129 on: March 11, 2018, 10:49:41 pm »
Yeah hes right.  People already making anti scouse comments on social media.  Eg saying is it a cultural thing (ie Suarez)

He learnt it off his good mate El-Hadji I reckon.

Offline liverpool185

• Kopite
« Reply #130 on: March 11, 2018, 10:50:06 pm »
Inexcusable from Carra, and all the more infuriating because of the fact that we are constantly defending ourselves against widespread (and in the main, false) accusations of this sort of behaviour, and a Reds legend gives them the ammunition they need to 'prove' their case.

What sort of behaviour? I havent seen any accusations of our fans spitting at people lately?
David Moyes, a woman beater without actually beating a woman.

Online Kenny's Jacket

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #131 on: March 11, 2018, 10:52:35 pm »
Are you having a fucking laugh mate? She done absolutely fucking nothing wrong

Winding your window down to shout at people whilst your Dad films it without consent. Yeah lovely. 

Online Kenny's Jacket

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #132 on: March 11, 2018, 10:54:50 pm »
He learnt it off his good mate El-Hadji I reckon.

Im sure that will get brought up in the anti scouse/LFC wankfest too.

Offline DangerScouse

• "You picked on the wrong city!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #133 on: March 11, 2018, 10:55:12 pm »
Winding your window down to shout at people whilst your Dad films it without consent. Yeah lovely. 

Family of toe rags

Offline Titi Camara

• Hey, wanna hear the new dubstep song I wrote? Wub, Wub, Wub! Wubba Lubba Dub Dub! I'm Pickle Rick with hirsute areolae!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Number 21 of the Crazy 88
« Reply #134 on: March 11, 2018, 10:55:15 pm »
I think we'll leave potentially unfounded accusations off the site cheers.

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #135 on: March 11, 2018, 10:55:59 pm »

OH my god you are actually serious.

Offline Motty

• 'Arry's Tax Lawyer. T'riffic. Hush, hush, eye to eye. When will he, will he be famous? I can't answer that!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #136 on: March 11, 2018, 10:56:49 pm »
[emoji23]

Offline LallanaInPyjamas

• Keita's shit, Bundesliga's shit, Bundesliga 2's shit
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Cheltenham 2020 Champion Tipster*
« Reply #137 on: March 11, 2018, 10:57:58 pm »
Kirsty Gallagher got done for drink driving and still has a job with Sky.

No chance he gets sacked for that. Yes, spitting is gross, but fucking hell British people don't half act like its a serious crime.

Offline Caligula?

• Relentlessly negative about fucking everything. A smile would crack your face.....the most boring poster on the site
  • Legacy Fan
  • SPQR
« Reply #138 on: March 11, 2018, 10:58:33 pm »
I think most people have been quick for a reaction and it's down to emotion because he's been quite the tit lately with all his anti-Liverpool nonsense.

But having said that, I too think he should get the boot. He's a grown man that should know better, and he should accept the consequences. Nothing more, nothing less.

Offline Bread

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #139 on: March 11, 2018, 10:59:06 pm »
Both in the wrong. Perhaps the driver moreso. Whipping his mobile phone out in an attempt to get your viral 15 minutes of fame whilst driving is moronic and could have endangered himself, his passenger and other road users. He's a grade A weapon and should be tracked down and fined for reckless driving.

No excuses for Carra though, spitting is never on.

Online Kenny's Jacket

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #140 on: March 11, 2018, 11:01:20 pm »

I wonder if any of Carra's 'victims' had a really bad perm.

Offline LallanaInPyjamas

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #141 on: March 11, 2018, 11:02:09 pm »
I think most people have been quick for a reaction and it's down to emotion because he's been quite the tit lately with all his anti-Liverpool nonsense.

But having said that, I too think he should get the boot. He's a grown man that should know better, and he should accept the consequences. Nothing more, nothing less.

You, just like everyone else, have absolutely no impact on his job. That's down to him and Sky.

This 'sack him!!' mob mentality every time someone does something wrong these days is pathetic.

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #142 on: March 11, 2018, 11:02:35 pm »
Kirsty Gallagher got done for drink driving and still has a job with Sky.

No chance he gets sacked for that. Yes, spitting is gross, but fucking hell British people don't half act like its a serious crime.

Not all of us are British nor do we all live in Britain. It's not a crime, but it is bang out of order, he's on TV, he's a former player, it doesn't look good.

Offline liverpool185

• Kopite
« Reply #143 on: March 11, 2018, 11:02:58 pm »
The fact that the guy is driving whilst using his phone trying to goad someone into a confrontation while having his 14 year old daughter in the car, he could of killed himself and his daughter. Fuck him, glad he got spat on, its people like him who causes deaths of innocent people doing stupid shit like this.

I back Carra 100%
David Moyes, a woman beater without actually beating a woman.

Offline Titi Camara

• Hey, wanna hear the new dubstep song I wrote? Wub, Wub, Wub! Wubba Lubba Dub Dub! I'm Pickle Rick with hirsute areolae!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #144 on: March 11, 2018, 11:02:59 pm »
The girl in the video clearly asks her father to stop what he's doing several times.

Whilst the footage has been edited down she doesn't appear to have been involved in the incident in anyway other than being present whilst two grown men behave like bellends.

Offline Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #145 on: March 11, 2018, 11:03:08 pm »
I wonder if any of Carra's 'victims' had a really bad perm.

Nani?

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #146 on: March 11, 2018, 11:03:48 pm »
The fact that the guy is driving whilst using his phone trying to goad someone into a confrontation while having his 14 year old daughter in the car, he could of killed himself and his daughter. Fuck him, glad he got spat on, its people like him who causes deaths of innocent people doing stupid shit like this.

I back Carra 100%

You are quite weird.

Offline LallanaInPyjamas

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #147 on: March 11, 2018, 11:04:30 pm »
Not all of us are British nor do we all live in Britain. It's not a crime, but it is bang out of order, he's on TV, he's a former player, it doesn't look good.

I just said spitting is gross. But it's not as reprehensible as people make out. It's not violent, it's just a bit pathetic.

Offline Pistolero

• Legacy Fan
  • A serpent's tooth...
« Reply #148 on: March 11, 2018, 11:04:36 pm »

Offline Caligula?

• Relentlessly negative about fucking everything. A smile would crack your face.....the most boring poster on the site
  • Legacy Fan
  • SPQR
« Reply #149 on: March 11, 2018, 11:05:17 pm »
You, just like everyone else, have absolutely no impact on his job. That's down to him and Sky.

This 'sack him!!' mob mentality every time someone does something wrong these days is pathetic.

When the fuck did I say I have some sort of impact on his job?

It's a forum in case you haven't noticed, and I'm offering an opinion. You quashing everyone who believes that it's an inexcusable action is just as bad as the 'sack him!!' mob mentality which you describe.

Online Kenny's Jacket

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #150 on: March 11, 2018, 11:05:23 pm »

But its about reputation.  He has dragged Sky into disrepute. That Chelsea lawyer got sacked when it came to light who he worked for and people suddenly associate that law firm with a gobshite.

Offline LallanaInPyjamas

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #151 on: March 11, 2018, 11:06:58 pm »
But its about reputation.  He has dragged Sky into disrepute. That Chelsea lawyer got sacked when it came to light who he worked for and people suddenly associate that law firm with a gobshite.

Yes and I'm sure he'll be warned, docked wages etc.

But he hasn't committed a crime - unlike Kirsty Gallagher, who still has a job.

Offline Titi Camara

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #152 on: March 11, 2018, 11:07:12 pm »
He has dragged Sky into disrepute.
They manage to do a stand up job of that by themselves. Bunch of frenzied, reactionary c*nts that they are.

Offline DangerScouse

• "You picked on the wrong city!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #153 on: March 11, 2018, 11:08:27 pm »
You are quite weird.

More so you as youve taken bigger issue over the spit rather than the stupid c*nt endangering the life of his daughter and others to wind someone up over a football game, and then goes crying to the press about the incident after.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #154 on: March 11, 2018, 11:08:41 pm »

You still haven't watched the video have you
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #155 on: March 11, 2018, 11:08:52 pm »

Different fields entirely though. If Sky announced a no gobshite policy they’d have to have Kelly Cates presenting everything.

Online Kenny's Jacket

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #156 on: March 11, 2018, 11:09:53 pm »
Yes and I'm sure he'll be warned, docked wages etc.

But he hasn't committed a crime - unlike Kirsty Gallagher, who still has a job.

I did a quick google search, I think it is actually a crime.  Did you read the Rooney story posted above? However its certainly not a big a crime as drink drink driving.

Offline Motty

• 'Arry's Tax Lawyer. T'riffic. Hush, hush, eye to eye. When will he, will he be famous? I can't answer that!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #157 on: March 11, 2018, 11:10:25 pm »
You can take the boy out of Everton, but you can't take Everton out of the boy...

Online Kenny's Jacket

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #158 on: March 11, 2018, 11:11:25 pm »
You still haven't watched the video have you

I havent no.  Have u got a link ?

Offline Pistolero

• Legacy Fan
  • A serpent's tooth...
« Reply #159 on: March 11, 2018, 11:12:09 pm »
You can take the boy out of Everton, but you can't take Everton out of the boy...

He's from Bootle