Author Topic: Liverpool v Sevilla Ticket Details  (Read 20611 times)

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Liverpool v Sevilla Ticket Details
« on: August 29, 2017, 02:26:33 pm »
http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/tickets/273641-liverpool-v-sevilla-ticket-details

Liverpool FC have released ticket details for the Champions League fixture against Sevilla at Anfield on Wednesday September 13.

The game is set for a 7.45pm BST kick-off.

The entire stadium will be ticketed and prices are varied depending on seat location.

Adults - £9 - £59
Over 65s - £9 - £44
Young adults - £9 - £29.50
Juniors - £9 (within the advertised family sections)

For a full breakdown of the pricing structure for this game, please click here.

Official LFC hospitality

Please call 0151 264 2222 for details, or buy online.

Official ticket and hotel breaks

For availability and prices, click here or call 01733 224834. Thomas Cook Sport terms and conditions apply.

Match breaks are sold on a match-by-match basis; therefore, tickets purchased via the match breaks will not qualify for ticket priority in future rounds of the Champions League.

Information for supporters enrolled into the Auto Cup Scheme

Season ticket holders and Members who have registered for the Auto Cup Scheme must not purchase a ticket for this fixture as we are in the process of taking payments. Click here for specific details, including stadium access, prices and what to do if your payment has failed.

Disabled supporters

Click here for details.

All other supporters

The below sales will take place online only.

Priority rights holders: from 9.15am on Thursday August 31. For further information, please click here.

Season ticket holders: from 1pm on Thursday August 31. No guarantee can be given that tickets will be available to all who apply.

Sales will then take place in the following order, subject to availability on a first come, first served basis, based on attendance at the following European home fixtures.

Villarreal (May 5, 2016), Borussia Dortmund (April 14, 2016), Manchester United (March 10, 2016), Augsburg (February 25, 2016), Bordeaux (November 26, 2015), Rubin Kazan (October 22, 2015) and FC Sion (October 1, 2015).

Members who attended three or more games: from 9.15am on Friday September 1.

Fan card holders who attended three or more games: from 9.15am on Monday September 4.

Members who attended two or more games: from 1pm on Monday September 4.

Fan card holders who attended two or more games: from 9.15am on Tuesday September 5.

Members who attended one or more games: from 1pm on Tuesday September 5.

Fan card holders who attended one or more games: from 9.15am on Wednesday September 6.

All Members: from 1pm on Wednesday September 6.

Local general sale: from 8.15am on Thursday September 7.

Should there be any tickets remaining following the above sales, the club will make a further announcement. Supporters should check here for any sale updates.

The club reserves the right to change any sale to a controlled sale if given advice from the police or other relevant authorities.

For stadium access information, click here.

For general information, click here.

Offline jonnypb

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT97
Re: Liverpool v Sevilla Ticket Details
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2017, 03:04:44 pm »
So season ticket holders who attended 0 Europa League matches, have priority over a member who attended all the Europa league matches?  :no I hope I've read this wrong!!  :o

Friday morning will be crazy with long wait times, why not stagger it more??

Online dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2017, 03:07:17 pm »
So season ticket holders who attended 0 Europa League matches, have priority over a member who attended all the Europa league matches?  :no I hope I've read this wrong!!  :o

No you're correct sadly - they also got first dibs on the ACS

Offline courty61

• Legacy Fan
  • Never Buy The S*n
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2017, 03:07:52 pm »

Nope that is correct. Cue another season ticket v members debate
77, 78, 81, 84, 05, 19

Offline matt_lfc

• Kopite
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2017, 03:08:28 pm »

Season ticket holders will always have more priority, and it is being staggered on the members and fan card sale 3,2,1?

You can't really stagger a Season ticket sale.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2017, 03:10:23 pm by matt_lfc »

Offline jonnypb

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT97
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2017, 03:22:39 pm »
Season ticket holders will always have more priority, and it is being staggered on the members and fan card sale 3,2,1?

You can't really stagger a Season ticket sale.

I don't mean stagger a ticket sale for ST holders.  It should be down to European credits, whether you're a member or ST holder.  I understand that ST holders should have some benefits, but I don't think a ST holder with 0 European Credits should have priority over a member with x amount of European Credits.

It's not really staggering it tho is it, a lot of people will have the 3 credits, so by starting on 3 credits it will make Friday morning a total nightmare.  It would be better for everyone all round to start on say 5+, then 4+, then 3+.  I wouldn't be surprised if this sold out on 3+.

Maybe a fairer way would be to start it on 4+ to reward people who attended at least one of the group matches, then go down to 3+ and include the ST holders in that sale.

Online dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2017, 03:24:19 pm »
I don't mean stagger a ticket sale for ST holders.  It should be down to European credits, whether you're a member or ST holder.  I understand that ST holders should have some benefits, but I don't think a ST holder with 0 European Credits should have priority over a member with x amount of European Credits.

It's not really staggering it tho is it, a lot of people will have the 3 credits, so by starting on 3 credits it will make Friday morning a total nightmare.  It would be better for everyone all round to start on say 5+, then 4+, then 3+.  I wouldn't be surprised if this sold out on 3+.

Maybe a fairer way would be to start it on 4+ to reward people who attended at least one of the group matches, then go down to 3+ and include the ST holders in that sale.

think they've taken the view that anyone with 4+ had chance to join the ACS but i agree that ACS isn't for everyone so i reckon a quick sale at 5 would have been fairer

good luck getting sorted

Offline markay_stinkay

• Legacy Fan
  • ☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • Bet £50, get £50 free
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2017, 03:38:39 pm »
No all fancard holders sale, are they slowly phasing us out?

Offline jonnypb

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT97
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2017, 04:19:32 pm »

I don't think that they expect it to drop that far down.  This will surely sell out on 3+ or 2+ credits.

Offline PoetryInMotion96

• Anny Roader
  • His First Name Is Lucas
« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2017, 04:52:57 pm »
I don't think that they expect it to drop that far down.  This will surely sell out on 3+ or 2+ credits.
Really Hope I get sorted on 2 [emoji23]

Offline J_Kopite

• Is he or isn't she? Cougar toy.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2017, 04:58:47 pm »
Don't fancy my chances on 1.

Offline keano7

• Legacy Fan
  • Alonso follows it in!
« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2017, 06:23:20 pm »
Doubt it would. Will definitely go down to at least 1 if not all members.
"Can't wait for this one me mates picking me up in a van"

Offline gray19lfc

• Would like a McFly hairstyle
  • Legacy Fan
  • At the end of a storm, there's a golden sky ★★★★★★
« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2017, 06:36:09 pm »
Annoying that I (fancard holder with 3+ credits) can only buy a ticket in Monday's sale, whereas a member with the same amount of credits can buy this Friday.

Guess I'll finally have to upgrade from fancard to membership after all these years...

Offline Red_Mist

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • CORGI registered friend (but not a gas engineer)
« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2017, 07:11:57 pm »
3 is a shit starting point for those who went the less glamorous games early on. Will be a bit of a scramble, no reward for those with 6+

Ah well, what did we expect

Offline jonnypb

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT97
« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2017, 07:49:54 pm »
Annoying that I (fancard holder with 3+ credits) can only buy a ticket in Monday's sale, whereas a member with the same amount of credits can buy this Friday.

Guess I'll finally have to upgrade from fancard to membership after all these years...

Members pay a fee each year, fan card holders don't, so it would be expected that a member on 3 credits would have priority over a fan card holder also on 3 credits. It's more annoying for you that a ST holder with 0 credits will get the chance to have a ticket before yourself.

[You may have an iPhone but you are still using the free version of Tapatalk and spamming us with that knowledge]

Offline gray19lfc

• Would like a McFly hairstyle
  • Legacy Fan
  • At the end of a storm, there's a golden sky ★★★★★★
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2017, 07:56:18 pm »
Members pay a fee each year, fan card holders don't, so it would be expected that a member on 3 credits would have priority over a fan card holder also on 3 credits. It's more annoying for you that a ST holder with 0 credits will get the chance to have a ticket before yourself.

[You may have an iPhone but you are still using the free version of Tapatalk and spamming us with that knowledge]

True.  However, I'm sure last season members and fancards with the same number of games recorded could buy at the same time.  Guess I'm just annoyed that we now charge £30 for membership when fancards were free back in the day.

Ah well, modern football I guess.

Offline DOG-LFC8

• Kopite
  • We've conquered Europe and we're never gonna stop
« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2017, 10:12:38 pm »
Starting on 3+ is a joke. Won't even start on the STHs with 0 getting priority  :no Should've started with members with 5 end of story.

Online oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2017, 02:17:54 am »

They've been phasing us out for a while now mate - am only surprised we're not in with a 'General Sale' type allocation like the other Cup competitions over the past few seasons. It's just another way of the club trying to get us to become Members at £27-36 a year for nothing in return.

Long live the £3.50 fan card - the 'only card you'll ever need'? ;)

STHs with 0 European credits getting 1st dibs over people with credits? Not right at all.
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Offline courty61

• Legacy Fan
  • Never Buy The S*n
« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2017, 08:07:43 am »
It's the old - a season ticket holder pays £800 a year so should get loyalty over someone who pays £30 for a membership and goes to 3 games argument isn't it?
77, 78, 81, 84, 05, 19

Offline marios_moustache

• Kopite
« Reply #19 on: August 30, 2017, 11:44:28 am »
And why are they doing the additional members sale for Burnley 1 hour before the sale for members with 3+ on Friday???

The Burnley sale starts at 8.15am and the Sevilla one at 9.15am.

I'm sorted on the ACS for Sevilla but want Burnley tickets (couldn't get sorted at start of season sales), but am going to be in an extended queue as people who want Sevilla will also be there!

:o

Offline DOG-LFC8

• Kopite
  • We've conquered Europe and we're never gonna stop
« Reply #20 on: August 30, 2017, 12:14:44 pm »
And why are they doing the additional members sale for Burnley 1 hour before the sale for members with 3+ on Friday???

The Burnley sale starts at 8.15am and the Sevilla one at 9.15am.

I'm sorted on the ACS for Sevilla but want Burnley tickets (couldn't get sorted at start of season sales), but am going to be in an extended queue as people who want Sevilla will also be there!

:o

The mind boggles. Makes zero sense. Would imagine the site will close at some stage before the Sevilla sale starts though

Offline jamieredders

• Legacy Fan
  • Upper Centenary Boys - We Are Here
    • Live Online Footy at a bargain price
« Reply #21 on: August 30, 2017, 06:21:28 pm »
It's the old - a season ticket holder pays £800 a year so should get loyalty over someone who pays £30 for a membership and goes to 3 games argument isn't it?

And don't forget the 16 year wait for the ST in the first place ;D
Season Ticket Holder in 2011.  A 16 year wait for a top seat in CE6.

Online stefbs

• Main Stander
« Reply #22 on: August 30, 2017, 08:36:26 pm »
So there's not a local member sale for the champions league then?

Offline ripsaw19

• Kopite
« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2017, 08:24:08 am »
My payment for the ACS failed so I've been told I have until 8am tomorrow to pay for the ticket. There's a sale this afternoon for ST holders and I was wondering, if I log in around the same time as the ST holders, can I select a different ticket and check out with that one if I remove the ACS seat?
Wasn't overly happy with my ACS seat so was going to try in the normal sales for a better spec anyway.
ST Waiting List Position - 1556

Offline Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2017, 08:45:26 am »
My payment for the ACS failed so I've been told I have until 8am tomorrow to pay for the ticket. There's a sale this afternoon for ST holders and I was wondering, if I log in around the same time as the ST holders, can I select a different ticket and check out with that one if I remove the ACS seat?
Wasn't overly happy with my ACS seat so was going to try in the normal sales for a better spec anyway.

I'd you are a ST then yes.
If not then you will need to wait until you qualify.

Offline ripsaw19

• Kopite
« Reply #25 on: August 31, 2017, 08:49:31 am »
I'd you are a ST then yes.
If not then you will need to wait until you qualify.
That's pretty much what I thought. Think I'll stick with my ACS seat for now and try for a better spec later down the line
ST Waiting List Position - 1556

Offline Billy Elliot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #26 on: August 31, 2017, 07:06:23 pm »
Are we the most expensive english team for group stage again? All chelsea are 35 quid. City is all 25 for borrusia, then goes up but still looks cheaper. Spurs look cheaper when you take out club wembley. Think were most expensive again.
With me 3 star jumper half way up me back!

Offline willfc

• Kopite
    • Anfield 96 blog
« Reply #27 on: August 31, 2017, 07:18:02 pm »
Are we the most expensive english team for group stage again? All chelsea are 35 quid. City is all 25 for borrusia, then goes up but still looks cheaper. Spurs look cheaper when you take out club wembley. Think were most expensive again.

European royalty at its finest....
"I told my players during the break: Since we're here anyway, we might actually play a bit of football." - Jurgen Klopp

Offline Gurj88

• Main Stander
« Reply #28 on: September 1, 2017, 03:03:16 am »
Forgive me if this is a stupid question.

How am I as a membership holder supposed to get tickets to European matches when I don't qualify for the criteria as there are never any tickets available to buy on my card when they become "available"?

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #29 on: September 1, 2017, 03:29:39 am »
Forgive me if this is a stupid question.

How am I as a membership holder supposed to get tickets to European matches when I don't qualify for the criteria as there are never any tickets available to buy on my card when they become "available"?

You need to just keep an eye on the sales. Sevilla might not go to all members, but I suspect Moscow will, and Maribor definitely will. Once you get on the ladder, you need to stay on it.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline stuartheal

• Kopite
« Reply #30 on: September 1, 2017, 09:06:34 am »
Just got on queue. It says over an hour left. Surely they will close it and restart queue for Sevilla following the Burnley sale?

Offline richard_lfc

• Anny Roader
  • His name is Luis Suarez he wears the famous red...
« Reply #31 on: September 1, 2017, 09:07:41 am »
What a great idea putting this on sale an hour after the Burnley all members sale.

Showing an hour wait too...

Offline andy07

• Shat himself
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32 on: September 1, 2017, 09:08:16 am »
Crazy, over an hour.
We are Loyal Supporters

Offline jonnypb

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT97
« Reply #33 on: September 1, 2017, 09:11:19 am »
It's a joke by the TO again by selling these on the same day, people logged in earlier for the burnley tickets and loads of sevilla tickets have disappeared because people are adding them into their basket but can't buy them yet, surely the site will close and open again??

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34 on: September 1, 2017, 09:11:45 am »
Can't believe they haven't reset the queue

Offline ant

• Legacy Fan
  • Spread the faith - YNWA !!!
    • OLSC - France
« Reply #35 on: September 1, 2017, 09:12:32 am »
25 minutes on my phone and less than 45 minutes on Mac - ynwa
www.liverpoolfrance.com - The home of Liverpool fans in France.

Get down to 1 of our 2 pubs in Paris, Lush Bar or Kop Bar, for all the Red's games on the tele :
http://www.liverpoolfrance.com/ou-voir-les-reds/

TRADE COUNT WHEN WE HAD A TICKET EXCHANGE : 24

Offline stuartheal

• Kopite
« Reply #36 on: September 1, 2017, 09:20:15 am »
Im fuming

Online stefbs

• Main Stander
« Reply #37 on: September 1, 2017, 09:22:08 am »
Everyone in here knew it would have been a disaster putting the seville sale an hour after Burnley. Yet no one in the club gave any notice to it...

Offline richard_lfc

• Anny Roader
  • His name is Luis Suarez he wears the famous red...
« Reply #38 on: September 1, 2017, 09:22:14 am »
There was no need to put these tickets on sale today. The club have known the draw for a week now  :no

Offline rawcusk8

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39 on: September 1, 2017, 09:25:41 am »
Waiting in the queue, got a meeting in five minutes :/

Tony Barrett will be hearing from me!
“If you even dream of beating me you'd better wake up and apologize.” - muhammad ali