Author Topic: Sorry All Operators Are Busy Please Try Again Later  (Read 4890 times)

Offline richj90

• Kemlynite
Sorry All Operators Are Busy Please Try Again Later
« on: May 30, 2014, 03:40:03 pm »
Been trying to ring the the club all day today to change credit card details for auto cup scheme and keep getting that infuriating message at a connection cost of 36p a time. How can they possibly justify this happening at this time of year when there's no tickets on sale to occupy staff time. They clearly don't have their queuing system switched and insist on continuing to rip us off even in the close season.  :no :no :no :no :no :no :no

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
Re: Sorry All Operators Are Busy Please Try Again Later
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2014, 05:55:58 pm »
Been trying to ring the the club all day today to change credit card details for auto cup scheme and keep getting that infuriating message at a connection cost of 36p a time. How can they possibly justify this happening at this time of year when there's no tickets on sale to occupy staff time. They clearly don't have their queuing system switched and insist on continuing to rip us off even in the close season.  :no :no :no :no :no :no :no
It is the LFC ticket office mate, they do what they want.
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline mccred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2014, 11:08:48 pm »

Feel your anger mate. Being charged to be told its engaged, should be fucking illegal. The fast beeping tone does the same job and costs nothing.
Don't Ever,Ever Buy The S*n. Fucking Tory Scum.

FUCK OFF PUTIN!

Offline hope_valley_parker

• Nosey
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Found a better place to park....
« Reply #3 on: June 1, 2014, 09:40:23 am »
Do it from a work phone :wave

Offline Dan The Man 28373

• Legacy Fan
  • We Always win in Rome!!
Lfc ticket office
« Reply #4 on: June 1, 2014, 01:28:36 pm »
Ive used the international 0151 number & they dont seem to notice.

Offline Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Leader of Alf Quaida & the Scaliban
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2014, 06:48:07 pm »
I wrote to the ticket office last year after the bulk sale and said in any business other than football would you get away with telling a paying customer to Fuck Off & pay for the privilege of it. Got no response.

Offline stevienash

• Legacy Fan
  • 'White liquid in a bottle has to be milk.'"
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2014, 02:29:59 pm »
I wrote to the ticket office last year after the bulk sale and said in any business other than football would you get away with telling a paying customer to Fuck Off & pay for the privilege of it. Got no response.

You surprise me... But it is a total joke/rip off

Offline stevienash

• Legacy Fan
  • 'White liquid in a bottle has to be milk.'"
Re: Lfc ticket office
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2014, 02:30:44 pm »
Ive used the international 0151 number & they dont seem to notice.

Ha ha the one time i did they noticed and told me they couldn't sell me tickets. I told them that I lived in wales still no joy

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
Re: Lfc ticket office
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2014, 03:52:15 pm »
Ha ha the one time i did they noticed and told me they couldn't sell me tickets. I told them that I lived in wales still no joy
:lmao
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline choi

• of sex.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Toto
« Reply #9 on: July 2, 2014, 01:34:11 pm »
I've been ringing the customer service number that's given with the membership every day for the past week. Rings for a good 10 seconds then says all operators are busy. How the fuck am I supposed to contact them if they never answer the fucking phone?!

Offline roots99

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2017, 09:25:10 am »
Been trying over 2 days now. From bang on 8:15 until 5:30 both days and a bit this morning. Probably over 100 attempts by now.
"Sorry all operators are busy, please try again later"  :no

Stumbled across this old thread while searching to see if anyone knew if they've got a problem on?
"My idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility. Napoleon had that idea. He wanted to conquer the bloody world. I wanted Liverpool to be untouchable. My idea was to build Liverpool up and up until eventually everyone would have to submit and give in." - Bill Shankly

Offline Jake

• Fuck VAR
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Fuck VAR
« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2017, 09:29:22 am »
Try the international number and tell them you're on holiday in Greece or something.
I'm not vaccinated against covid and ... I don't wear masks.

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2017, 09:31:30 am »
Been trying over 2 days now. From bang on 8:15 until 5:30 both days and a bit this morning. Probably over 100 attempts by now.
"Sorry all operators are busy, please try again later"  :no

Stumbled across this old thread while searching to see if anyone knew if they've got a problem on?

Have you emailed as well? What's the problem?
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Offline roots99

• Main Stander
« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2017, 10:00:07 am »
Have you emailed as well? What's the problem?

Yes mate, but only last night after the phone lines shut as I assumed I'd get through on the phone eventually before then. There is a disclaimer about email replies taking up to 3 days.

Long story short, there is was a mix-up in the member sale where one of our group's memberships wasn't working for reasons unknown. From their end the membership was active, credits sufficient and the tickets paid for. In fairness at the time the TO were fairly reasonable about sorting it out given the circumstances. They arranged some tickets to be swapped to different (already linked) cards so the person whose card wasn't working didn't miss out completely. But currently there is no evidence of this having been done in the 'purchase history'.

So I wanted to check all was ok before Palace.   
"My idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility. Napoleon had that idea. He wanted to conquer the bloody world. I wanted Liverpool to be untouchable. My idea was to build Liverpool up and up until eventually everyone would have to submit and give in." - Bill Shankly

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2017, 10:13:32 am »
Yes mate, but only last night after the phone lines shut as I assumed I'd get through on the phone eventually before then. There is a disclaimer about email replies taking up to 3 days.

Long story short, there is was a mix-up in the member sale where one of our group's memberships wasn't working for reasons unknown. From their end the membership was active, credits sufficient and the tickets paid for. In fairness at the time the TO were fairly reasonable about sorting it out given the circumstances. They arranged some tickets to be swapped to different (already linked) cards so the person whose card wasn't working didn't miss out completely. But currently there is no evidence of this having been done in the 'purchase history'.

So I wanted to check all was ok before Palace.   

Fair enough. Can't offer any better advice except keep checking the sales history. Try the overseas number as LeJake suggests. There have been sales still going on last few days so they may have been busy.
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Offline Billy Elliot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2017, 10:21:41 am »
I needed to get through urgently the other day.  I called the International number and was just honest (after trying to get through to customer services for 6 hours).  She sorted it out for me but told me to not ring it again.

Then I sent them an email complaining how shit customer service is.  Awaiting reply.
With me 3 star jumper half way up me back!

Offline roots99

• Main Stander
« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2017, 10:26:32 am »
Thanks guys, I'll give the international line a go if no luck by mid afternoon.

Offline Billy Elliot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2017, 10:38:16 am »
If International doesn't work, and you still can't get through to customer service go to ticket office as soon as you can.

It sounds like something they'll sort out quickly but it'll be really busy Saturday, if you don't live local go as soon as you arrive on Saturday.

I have to pick up a paper ticket but I can't get there early, gona be a night mare.
With me 3 star jumper half way up me back!