Author Topic: General Manchester City thread  (Read 3432210 times)

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
Re: General Manchester City thread
« Reply #33640 on: October 13, 2019, 03:24:26 pm »
One of those annoying injuries to keep him out for just long enough to be fine for the next PL game. So pesky little fake injuries.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline harleydanger

• 7/2=3. Proud holder of shittest ideas badge.
  • Legacy Fan
  • If I sound stupid, I'm probably casting a line
« Reply #33641 on: October 13, 2019, 03:54:00 pm »
They’re called Ferguson strains, named after their inventor.
WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE!

Normally a player can look great on tubes, but one of the things that's encouraging for me is just the amount of youtube videos on him

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33642 on: October 13, 2019, 05:46:09 pm »
They’re called Ferguson strains, named after their inventor.

Is that when you are trying desperately to hold a shit in?
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Macphisto80

• The Picasso of RAWK. But wants to shag Charlie Brooker. Go figure! Wants to hear about bi-curious Shauno's fantasies.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33643 on: October 13, 2019, 06:36:36 pm »
Referred to by the medical profession as a "hard shoulder".

Offline Lycan

• Loves egg. Quite partial to a nipple too. Once came into contact with Jeremy Beadle and his tiny right hand. I used to be a Werewolf, but I'm alright noooooooooowww!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #33644 on: October 14, 2019, 06:53:29 pm »
The Standard of 'journalism' from Stu Brennan and the MEN is absolutely appalling.

https://twitter.com/StuBrennanMEN/status/1183369022496219136
“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33645 on: October 14, 2019, 07:39:20 pm »
The Standard of 'journalism' from Stu Brennan and the MEN is absolutely appalling.

The MEN is very biased towards the Manc clubs, so no shocks there. He's not going to admit that City trolled Utd to drive the price up, nor that Guardiola wouldn't touch Maguire with a shitty stick.

Notice the last comment is some gobshite Manc going on about slums - take a look at Beswick and Gorton you cock before you start your usual shite, you fucking 6 fingered c*nt.

« Last Edit: October 14, 2019, 07:54:09 pm by rob1966 »
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Lycan

• Loves egg. Quite partial to a nipple too. Once came into contact with Jeremy Beadle and his tiny right hand. I used to be a Werewolf, but I'm alright noooooooooowww!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33646 on: October 14, 2019, 08:19:51 pm »
The point I'm making is, he wrote an article about Aldo thinking City would sign a CB in Jan. So fucking what. How is that even newsworthy? It's only Aldo's opinion.
“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33647 on: October 14, 2019, 08:40:27 pm »

He's blocked me, I can't remember for what exactly, fairly certain I called him a human rights abusing shill c*nt or something haha

Online rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33648 on: October 14, 2019, 08:59:54 pm »
The point I'm making is, he wrote an article about Aldo thinking City would sign a CB in Jan. So fucking what. How is that even newsworthy? It's only Aldo's opinion.

Ah right.  Slow news day or trying to fan the fuckwits on Bluemoons hatred a bit more.

Offline Johns_Barn

• No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33649 on: October 15, 2019, 01:23:59 am »
Also letting Anelka go and signing Diouf instead :butt

Less said about Diao the better

Saw Anelka in our colours at Anfield... Phenomenal speed in the flesh. I was equally appalled we let him go.  :butt

Offline demain

• Shambolic
  • Kopite
  • 'à quoi bon ?'
« Reply #33650 on: October 15, 2019, 03:23:44 am »
Saw Anelka in our colours at Anfield... Phenomenal speed in the flesh. I was equally appalled we let him go.  :butt

Gerard Houllier was a completely different manager after his heart attack, it was almost as if he forgot how to judge a player. Those last two years were painful, but he deserved that patience after the treble season. We also would not have gotten Benitez if we'd sacked Houllier earlier, probably ended up with someone like O'Neill or Curbishley as was the refrain from some quarters.
'Ever bought a fake picture, Toby?'
'Sold a couple once.'
'The more you pay for it, the less inclined you are to doubt its authenticity.'

Offline Lycan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33651 on: October 15, 2019, 05:44:22 am »
Ah right.  Slow news day or trying to fan the fuckwits on Bluemoons hatred a bit more.

He's definitely up to his shit-stirring tricks again. He posted it on twitter, so you can imagine the kind of response it got. He's absolutely pathetic.

Online rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33652 on: October 15, 2019, 08:40:08 am »

You could see he wanted to be here as well. I was at the mini Derby at Southport and he turned up with David Moores and another of the club staff, I thought get in, he's going to sign. :butt

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #33653 on: October 15, 2019, 09:49:51 am »
Anelka was some player, after being somewhat of a nomad he really seemed at home at Liverpool, what a shame, compounded by signing that horrendous shitehawk Diouf.

Offline OneTouchFooty

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #33654 on: October 15, 2019, 09:57:38 am »

I’m shocked to discover he’s an actual journalist :lmao

I’d always assumed he was one of those emotionally unstable twitter, superfan meffs that you see do the rounds... the man is so unprofessional and immature. The contrast between him to other patch journalists like James Pearce is stark.

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33655 on: October 15, 2019, 10:55:23 am »
Brennans tweets are hilarious, he really is the defacto Comical Ali for another heinous  human rights abusive regime.

This one he Tweeted screams of getting a call from Abu Dhabi PR division.

"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline Jshooters

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Occasionally inspirational
« Reply #33656 on: October 15, 2019, 11:25:46 am »
Brennans tweets are hilarious, he really is the defacto Comical Ali for another heinous  human rights abusive regime.

haha no it doesn't Stuart.  This does though (from last week vs Wolves)
Believer

Offline lionel_messias

• likes pulling cocker spaniels out of Kim Kardassian's ass
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'You can throw your plan in the purple bin'
« Reply #33657 on: October 15, 2019, 11:26:07 am »
Be good to beat them twice in the league this year.

Fucking relaxing that would be, in context of the big pot we want the most.
Follow me on twatter: @JDMessias

Offline Elzar

• train station gate frustration - delia smith fan club founder ('ave it!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bam!
« Reply #33658 on: October 15, 2019, 11:39:01 am »

To be fair there was a sale on at DFS and it caused all kinds of traffic
We already have shit in the country, and the game of Liverpool fills life with joy. Thanks

Offline Jshooters

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33659 on: October 15, 2019, 11:57:38 am »
To be fair there was a sale on at DFS and it caused all kinds of traffic

True.  Gotta make those DFS sales, they only come round once in a blue moon...
Believer

Offline Dull Tools

• Likes James Corden.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33660 on: October 15, 2019, 11:59:18 am »

They still don't get it. If you say the ground is sold out but there are loads of empty seats then people are going to notice that something is a bit suspicious with the attendance figures.

Online CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #33661 on: October 15, 2019, 12:01:57 pm »
Nothing is suspicious. It’s just that they have a very forgetful customer called S.Mansour who regularly buys thousands of tickets for him and all his best mates but then forgets the game is on and fails to turn up.

Offline Zlen

• Suspicious of systems. But getting lots.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33662 on: October 15, 2019, 12:39:13 pm »
Be good to beat them twice in the league this year.

Fucking relaxing that would be, in context of the big pot we want the most.

It would, but I’d say two draws will do just fine. We don’t look likely to lose 8+ more points against the rest in the remainder of the season.

Online Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33663 on: October 15, 2019, 12:50:00 pm »
Nothing is suspicious. It’s just that they have a very forgetful customer called S.Mansour who regularly buys thousands of tickets for him and all his best mates but then forgets the game is on and fails to turn up.

Yeah. That headline does say "sell" after all - nothing about actually attending the match.  Hell the Bitters are more dedicated when it comes to going the game, and they have to suffer through absolute shite.

I think that CL homecoming parade has hurt City behind the scenes more than we realized.  The players have their handsome wages and their medals but they have no adoration. They'll still be professional, but the realisation that their accomplishments ring a bit hollow, perhaps even amongst themselves, is sapping them of their passion. Hope so anyway, I might just be chatting shite ;D

I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33664 on: October 15, 2019, 01:32:53 pm »

He's an absolute weapon. All he talks about is Liverpool. Check out this load of dross.

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/liverpool-vs-man-city-title-17083615

Offline Dench57

• Self-confessed tit. Can't sit still. She's got the hippy hippy crack.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33665 on: October 15, 2019, 01:36:40 pm »

Stu's a consummate bellwhiff

yeah we literally have mate
Loving Everton's business this summer. Here's an early call - they finish above Liverpool this season.
- Richard Keys (@richardajkeys) July 9, 2017

Offline Jshooters

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33666 on: October 15, 2019, 01:37:25 pm »
He's an absolute weapon. All he talks about is Liverpool. Check out this load of dross.

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/liverpool-vs-man-city-title-17083615

can't even do a proof read before publishing

That might sound crazy, given that the Scousers are eight points clear at the top of the Premier League with a perfect record if eight from eight.
Believer

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #33667 on: October 15, 2019, 02:29:26 pm »
Stu's a consummate bellwhiff

yeah we literally have mate
He's an outright danger, guaranteed to be on a nonce register of some sort.

Offline ChaChaMooMoo

• From doubters to believers - Klopp 2015
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice shall prevail.
« Reply #33668 on: October 15, 2019, 02:52:37 pm »

That article looks written by a 5 year old.

Online rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33669 on: October 15, 2019, 03:31:11 pm »

Can never get a flight

Online rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33670 on: October 15, 2019, 03:34:13 pm »

So, we've won 17 on the bounce in the league, taken 24 out of 24 pts so far and we aren't that good? What happens when we start playing well then, tool.

Offline Ratboy3G

• Sworn enemy of Mousegirl5G
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33671 on: October 15, 2019, 04:55:07 pm »

"Purely looking at it in football terms, Manchester City have been better than Liverpool this season."

😂
I am a man of few words.....any questions?

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #33672 on: October 15, 2019, 04:56:50 pm »
"Purely looking at it in football terms, Manchester City have been better than Liverpool this season."

😂

Except in results. But other than that, everything else.

Oh and points gained. But other than that, everything else.

Oh and goal conceded. But other than that everything else.

Sooooo really only goals scored.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #33673 on: October 15, 2019, 05:01:56 pm »
Except in results. But other than that, everything else.

Oh and points gained. But other than that, everything else.

Oh and goal conceded. But other than that everything else.

Sooooo really only goals scored.
8 of those against a team that downed tools

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #33674 on: October 15, 2019, 05:24:55 pm »
8 of those against a team that downed tools

And who'd successfully practised downing tools in the FA Cup Final as well.

Offline Mighty Zeus

• Legacy Fan
  • Smite the Tories (with lightning)
« Reply #33675 on: October 15, 2019, 05:29:32 pm »

😂

To put it in a way readers of BlueMoon will understand, congratulations on winning the 'playing better than another football team while not winning as many matches' cup, I suppose
Socialist Ignoramus Since 2500 BCE

Offline Bread

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #33676 on: October 15, 2019, 06:48:03 pm »

😂

City fans can read into our performances all they want, but the truth remains, we have outplayed all 8 teams put before us so far this season. Doesn't matter if we haven't been hammering teams 8-0, we've simply been better. Even when we fall short of our usual standards against teams like Southampton and Sheffield United, we were still better than those teams on the day.

Man City on the other were deservedly beaten by Norwich and Wolves. Those weren't smash-and-grabs, they were outplayed by those teams on those occasions.

Online Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33677 on: October 15, 2019, 07:09:37 pm »

😂

Reminds me of that Smith fella who wrote blogs on the Chelsea official website about 10-15 years ago.  The clubs that hate us really strain the tea leaves when looking for comfort.

Winning a game 8 nil is great and all but it's still only 3 points.  Everton beat a team 23 nil and they're probably still cry wanking over it whenever they look at the table.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline SpionBob

• I have a signed Kenny Dalglish shirt on my wall-is that a bit gay?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • WITH JURGEN kLOPP WE WON IT 6 TIMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #33678 on: October 15, 2019, 08:28:28 pm »

😂

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao ::lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao ::lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao
Public enemy number one: On the RAWK watch list for offering alternative views, supporting Rafa and abusing ill informed WUMS with dubious agendas. Where's the crime in that? Victim of self-important mod with itchy finger.

Offline BOBSCOUSE

• Awestruck admirer of the families, YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33679 on: October 15, 2019, 08:47:24 pm »

To be fair, they have lost a couple of games recently so you can't expect even the most dedicated of dedicated fanbases to keep filling the ground week-in week-out.
JFT96
Here comes retribution motherfuckers!