Author Topic: Anxiety  (Read 53498 times)

Offline Redman0151

• Stills and Nash Warloch
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Anxiety
« Reply #240 on: December 30, 2014, 05:01:32 am »
Been free of sleep jolts for a while, but back with a vengeance tonight. Struggling to keep my eyes shut too, and feel quite fidgety and dizzy when I'm trying to sleep. Been struggling with my eyes more lately, lots more floaters it feels like. Can't wait for my CBT sessions to start soon
"I would say we certainly have the resources to compete with anybody in football." Tom Werner 12/04/2012

Offline Titi Camara

• Hey, wanna hear the new dubstep song I wrote? Wub, Wub, Wub! Wubba Lubba Dub Dub! I'm Pickle Rick with hirsute areolae!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Number 21 of the Crazy 88
« Reply #241 on: December 30, 2014, 05:51:39 am »
Been free of sleep jolts for a while, but back with a vengeance tonight. Struggling to keep my eyes shut too, and feel quite fidgety and dizzy when I'm trying to sleep. Been struggling with my eyes more lately, lots more floaters it feels like. Can't wait for my CBT sessions to start soon
Have you been drinking or otherwise more than usual lately dude?

Offline Redman0151

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #242 on: December 30, 2014, 05:20:53 pm »
Have you been drinking or otherwise more than usual lately dude?

Yep, drunk a few days over Christmas and had a couple before the match. Probably had something to do with it I think
« Last Edit: December 30, 2014, 08:15:50 pm by Crosby Wych »
"I would say we certainly have the resources to compete with anybody in football." Tom Werner 12/04/2012

Offline Redman0151

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #243 on: December 30, 2014, 08:16:03 pm »
Currently convincing myself I have multiple sclerosis which isn't fun, most of the symptoms match up and it makes sense that I am having "relapses" of stuff like hypnic jerks.

Offline Seagull Dave

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #244 on: January 1, 2015, 08:37:40 pm »
Im in the same boat as you mate. The arm and leg jerks affect me badly in waves. Im convinced i have MS or a brain tumor. Dosent help my dad had a brain tumor. My mrs' aunty has one too so its everywhere at the moment ive had 12 CBT sessions which i dont think i really benefited from. I was under the impression i would be able to tell her how i feel etc when all she concentrated on was techniques on how to change the way i react to a panic attack. I dont really get panic attacks as such now as i have generalised anxiety disorder which is pretty much a constant worry. No one close to me really understand i obviously try to talk to my mrs and she says stuff like "dont be ridiculas youve seen how ill my aunty is" etc etc.

If you ever wanna get anything off your chest relating to the MS/Nuerology stuff just drop me a PM mate would be good to speak to someone going through something similar
JFT96 Dont Buy The Sun

Offline Titi Camara

• Hey, wanna hear the new dubstep song I wrote? Wub, Wub, Wub! Wubba Lubba Dub Dub! I'm Pickle Rick with hirsute areolae!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #245 on: January 2, 2015, 09:49:23 am »
Yep, drunk a few days over Christmas and had a couple before the match. Probably had something to do with it I think
Alcohol is shocking when it comes to destabilising sleeping patterns.

The best things you can possibly do is cut out all the shite, so booze, ciggies and any narcotics (regardless is they help you sleep in the short term).
Get some exercise.
Improve your diet.
Drink plenty of water.

It's so basic it almost feels a touch condescending typing it out but it works.
Currently convincing myself I have multiple sclerosis which isn't fun, most of the symptoms match up and it makes sense that I am having "relapses" of stuff like hypnic jerks.
Stop self diagnosing on the internet. If there's something genuinely troubling you about your health go to the doctors, it's what they're there for ;)

Offline Redman0151

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #246 on: January 6, 2015, 09:48:51 am »
Alcohol is shocking when it comes to destabilising sleeping patterns.

The best things you can possibly do is cut out all the shite, so booze, ciggies and any narcotics (regardless is they help you sleep in the short term).
Get some exercise.
Improve your diet.
Drink plenty of water.

It's so basic it almost feels a touch condescending typing it out but it works.Stop self diagnosing on the internet. If there's something genuinely troubling you about your health go to the doctors, it's what they're there for ;)

Yeah had my first CBT session yesterday and they said similar! Offered to put me on anti depressants but I said no because I want to fight it myself and beat it rather than just covering it up with meds.

Didn't get a moments sleep last night, every time I was about to nod off i'd get this weird sensation in the middle of my chest and it'd feel like my heart was going really weak, and i'd have to open my eyes and sit up. Been told not to sleep in the day anymore so going to have to soldier through.

Im in the same boat as you mate. The arm and leg jerks affect me badly in waves. Im convinced i have MS or a brain tumor. Dosent help my dad had a brain tumor. My mrs' aunty has one too so its everywhere at the moment ive had 12 CBT sessions which i dont think i really benefited from. I was under the impression i would be able to tell her how i feel etc when all she concentrated on was techniques on how to change the way i react to a panic attack. I dont really get panic attacks as such now as i have generalised anxiety disorder which is pretty much a constant worry. No one close to me really understand i obviously try to talk to my mrs and she says stuff like "dont be ridiculas youve seen how ill my aunty is" etc etc.

If you ever wanna get anything off your chest relating to the MS/Nuerology stuff just drop me a PM mate would be good to speak to someone going through something similar

Thanks mate will do. Back at you if you have any concerns PM me

Offline Titi Camara

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #247 on: January 6, 2015, 01:39:35 pm »
What about beta blockers, something like propranolol? It may help you get some sleep as it stops adrenaline kicking in when you start to stress about things/panic.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Propranolol

"Propranolol is used by musicians, actors, and public speakers for its ability to treat anxiety symptoms activated by the sympathetic nervous system"
« Last Edit: January 6, 2015, 01:41:10 pm by Titi Camara »

Offline Redman0151

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #248 on: January 6, 2015, 01:59:48 pm »
What about beta blockers, something like propranolol? It may help you get some sleep as it stops adrenaline kicking in when you start to stress about things/panic.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Propranolol

"Propranolol is used by musicians, actors, and public speakers for its ability to treat anxiety symptoms activated by the sympathetic nervous system"

Yeah I have 80mg propanolol mate, hasn't managed to stop them unfortunately

Offline Card Cheat

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #249 on: January 6, 2015, 02:52:02 pm »
I'm a bit jumpy at the minute. Diet fell off a bit of a cliff at Christmas, and my sleeping patterns are out of whack, and I'm having some ridiculous hypnogogic jerks. But I'm slowly getting back to where my anxiety levels were before Christmas. I've resigned myself to being anxious for the next 7-10 days, and I feel quite comfortable with it, as I know if I stick to a simple diet I'll be feeling okay soon.

I echo Titi's advice, and give the same advice to myself. No alcohol (medication doesn't work if you drink), no refined and simple carbs, and no high sugar fruits. Excercise without overdoing it, none of the intense burst stuff which has become trendy in the last few years. Basically keeping under control (or keeping regulated) all the things I'm (for various reasons) hypersensitive to.

So my diet at the minute, and for the next week or so is revolving exclusively around:

Potatoes, baked
Salmon
Turkey, grilled
Bergen bread (less hidden sugars than white and wholemeal)
Low sugar fruits, mainly raspberries, blackberries and blueberries
Porridge
Avocados
Mushrooms
Peanut butter
Soup
Cottage cheese
Houmous
Unsalted nuts

Seems a bit dull on the face of it but they're all very versatile. A turkey and avocado sandwich is gorgeous. I usually find the taste of cottage cheese on it's own absolutely rank, but with a little bit of pesto or smoked paprika it's alot more palatable.

Offline Upinsmoke

• Is a grump, get used to it.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #250 on: January 17, 2015, 08:47:48 pm »
Anyone suffer from Tics? I've just realized I've been doing these stupid fucking noises, like humming, or clearing my throat since I was about 10 or 11. Plus I used to blink alot, sniff alot (no coke!) Now I've just come across something about anxiety and tics having a correlation.

Anyone else?

It's weird, I've posted about anxiety before in this thread but I've been unable to trace why and where it began. I've not even had a diagnosis but there is too many factors for it to be anything else. From the physical side of things to the mental. I have issues socially, I have thoughts about being attacked on the way to and from work, my mind is racing alot. I don't make eye contact much, I mumble, stutter occasionally. I can't answer the phone in work, I can't return calls for prospective job offers. (obviously I can at some point or I'd never have a job) I feel like I'm being watched, on the train home I will have my earphones in and randomly become self conscious of my breathing, thinking I'm. Breathing  too loud and people are looking.

Proper fucked up state of affairs.

« Last Edit: January 17, 2015, 09:11:27 pm by Upinsmoke »

Offline Titi Camara

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #251 on: January 19, 2015, 02:54:13 pm »
Snip
Stop smoking copious amounts of ganja!!! ::) :o ;D 8) :wave

Offline Broad Spectrum

• Antibiotic
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #252 on: January 20, 2015, 05:11:06 pm »

Stop smoking copious amounts of ganja!!! ::) :o ;D 8) :wave

I know your name suggests it, but do you smoke a lot?

Offline Upinsmoke

• Is a grump, get used to it.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #253 on: January 21, 2015, 08:19:24 am »
No. Actually I used to smoke it but only occasionally and it was mostly draw and the odd time skunk.
I smoked normal cigs for 10 years but quit four years ago. I used to find cigarettes calming though.

Offline Titi Camara

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #254 on: January 23, 2015, 03:29:26 pm »
How's everyone doing?

Offline Lotus Eater

• "The first picture of you! The first picture of summer. See the flowers scream their joy!" Father of Water Melon Eater.
  • Kopite
  • Yer Ma wears army boots
« Reply #255 on: January 25, 2015, 02:43:15 am »
Well, I don't suffer from chronic anxiety, but I do suffer from "situational anxiety" as my doctor calls it.
Basically, I get far too anxious in certain social situations and it has affected my personal and working life for too long.

Therefore my doc prescribed me hydroxyzine HCl, 10mg to take when I know I am going to be in a certain situation and get anxious about it.

Tried my first one out today to see if it made me too drowsy - it didn't and the affects were very small.
So I know I can try it out when I know I have a testing day's work.

Has anyone else tried this medication?
11 September 1999 - Slater Street. 2 beers, a packet of crisps and a truncheon please.

Offline Redman0151

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #256 on: January 27, 2015, 12:45:13 pm »
How's everyone doing?

Going a bit better, for ~3 weeks I was unable to sleep properly, getting weird feelings in my chest as I slept and my head feeling weird. Touch wood i'm past that now. I think my final uni exams have made things worse, halfway through them now, my anxiety + sleep pattern have essentially fucked them up though as I was nervous to revise as I was scared my mind had gone a bit and I couldn't remember anything. But life goes on.

Had an eye exam at the hospital today, everything came back absolutely fine, said it was just my anxiety noticing stuff as i'm more vigilant. My heart rate is still quite high with the propanolol, but going to get back to exercise once exams finish.

Offline Titi Camara

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #257 on: January 27, 2015, 01:07:17 pm »
hydroxyzine HCl, 10mg....Has anyone else tried this medication?
No tried that myself, how's it working out for you?
Going a bit better, for ~3 weeks I was unable to sleep properly, getting weird feelings in my chest as I slept and my head feeling weird. Touch wood i'm past that now. I think my final uni exams have made things worse, halfway through them now, my anxiety + sleep pattern have essentially fucked them up though as I was nervous to revise as I was scared my mind had gone a bit and I couldn't remember anything. But life goes on.

Had an eye exam at the hospital today, everything came back absolutely fine, said it was just my anxiety noticing stuff as i'm more vigilant. My heart rate is still quite high with the propanolol, but going to get back to exercise once exams finish.
Yeah man, exam time is a testing period for anyone, let alone if you suffer from anxiety. Hopefully once the exams are taken care of, with a spot of exercise and a couple of nights decent sleep you can start to get back to normal :wave

Offline Redman0151

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #258 on: January 27, 2015, 01:15:32 pm »
No tried that myself, how's it working out for you?Yeah man, exam time is a testing period for anyone, let alone if you suffer from anxiety. Hopefully once the exams are taken care of, with a spot of exercise and a couple of nights decent sleep you can start to get back to normal :wave

Hope so mate, thanks for support  ;D

Offline Lotus Eater

• "The first picture of you! The first picture of summer. See the flowers scream their joy!" Father of Water Melon Eater.
  • Kopite
  • Yer Ma wears army boots
« Reply #259 on: February 2, 2015, 12:06:00 pm »
The Hydroxyzine doesn't seem to have an effect.

I was in hospital on Saturday night with chest pains - after tests they say my heart is OK and it must have been internal swelling.
They gave me anti histamines which seem to be working.

1st day back in work today after 2 weeks off (not sick leave).
I was almost having a nervous breakdown last night thinking of a meeting I have to hold as my boss is off all week.

I just need to grit my teath and face it head on.
Walking into that meeting room will be the most nervous, I just need to get there early and settle my nerves.
I've brought a half tablet of Trazodone to work (50 mg - given to me by my Dr. to help me sleep) which I think I'll take 30 mins before the meeting to calm me.

I need to see a counsellor I think, can't be popping pills all the time.
« Last Edit: February 2, 2015, 12:07:31 pm by Lotus Eater »
11 September 1999 - Slater Street. 2 beers, a packet of crisps and a truncheon please.

Offline evie

• "Might have to think about it for a bit, k? No! That's not what I meant! Damn....." Prefers to hold it in.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hero
« Reply #260 on: February 5, 2015, 11:08:46 pm »
The thing I hate the most about anxiety is that it hits me completely out of the blue whenever I actually have felt better for a while.

It's like a fucking elephant is sitting on my chest.

Offline AnfieldCat

• All Hail the Sworn Enemy of WoodisonDog!
  • Kopite
« Reply #261 on: February 12, 2015, 05:02:36 pm »
I've just had a full on panic attack. Basically my mum broke her front tooth and I am really phobic about things like that. I saw it and then all of a sudden I got the loud hissing in my ears and my vision went really weird like it was closing in on itself , I was shaking and sweating, god it was awful. I deal with general anxiety all the time but thankfully this only happens now and again. I still feel a bit on edge. Such a random thing to set it off.

And breathe........

Offline markedasred

• Knowing me, Knowing you... ahaaa!!! Resident Large Canine.
  • Legacy Fan
  • No Murdoch in our house
« Reply #262 on: February 14, 2015, 01:11:55 pm »
My sense of anxiety is quite small right now, and I am blessed with deep reserves of inner calm, but I have had a hell of a week by normal standards.
 I am one of four brothers and one passed away last year. At the start of the week my younger brother had kidney failure, and the older one has been rushed to hospital with a burst Stomach ulcer. Our dad died of this at the age of 47, so it is a bigger than usual deal for us. My mom got a deprivation of liberties assessment this week as she is so far gone in her alzheimers, and my mate Brian died this morning (he had a brain tumour, so this was always on the cards). I was going to see him before the match today. Looks like I will spend the afternoon sorting out a black suit instead.
"For those of you watching in black and white, Liverpool are the team with the ball"

Offline Titi Camara

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #263 on: February 14, 2015, 02:11:43 pm »
My sense of anxiety is quite small right now, and I am blessed with deep reserves of inner calm, but I have had a hell of a week by normal standards.
 I am one of four brothers and one passed away last year. At the start of the week my younger brother had kidney failure, and the older one has been rushed to hospital with a burst Stomach ulcer. Our dad died of this at the age of 47, so it is a bigger than usual deal for us. My mom got a deprivation of liberties assessment this week as she is so far gone in her alzheimers, and my mate Brian died this morning (he had a brain tumour, so this was always on the cards). I was going to see him before the match today. Looks like I will spend the afternoon sorting out a black suit instead.
Fucking hell dude! If ever you needed proof God doesn't exist, or if he does, he just doesn't give a fuck.

My sympathies for the trials you're going through. I hope brighter days are ahead of you :)

Offline markedasred

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #264 on: February 14, 2015, 03:15:08 pm »
Thanks Titi, much appreciated. I feel a little punch drunk if anything, and I doubt I will have many weeks this hard hitting. I wanted to write what was happening to me to take advantage of that problem shared problem halved thing, and didn't want to put it on facebook or the like.
"For those of you watching in black and white, Liverpool are the team with the ball"

Offline Titi Camara

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #265 on: February 14, 2015, 03:25:06 pm »
I think sometimes just writing things down or saying them out loud gets them out of your head and allows you to be a bit more objective about them.

I'm sure you won't have many times in your life as difficult as this one and that things will turn for the good for you very soon. Good or bad, nothing stays the same forever! :wave

Offline AnfieldCat

• Kopite
« Reply #266 on: February 14, 2015, 10:13:57 pm »

Good god, what a terrible time you are having of it, thinking of you and hope things get brighter for you soon.

Offline TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #267 on: February 14, 2015, 10:40:19 pm »

That's awful, so much bad stuff there going on.  Hope somehow things turn around for you.

Offline markedasred

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #268 on: February 15, 2015, 11:36:39 am »
Thanks all for your kind words, they help more than you would think.

Offline Caligula?

• Relentlessly negative about fucking everything. A smile would crack your face.....the most boring poster on the site
  • Legacy Fan
  • SPQR
« Reply #269 on: February 17, 2015, 08:50:05 pm »
Haven't been back to this thread much since I started it, I hope everyone is doing ok and coping as best they can.

I myself have seemed to have regained some sort of control over my anxiety, but from time to time it always resurfaces. I've decided to ditch all the anti-anxiety medications prescribed to me (Diazepam, Xanax) as they are honestly starting to do more damage than good. Onwards and upwards I guess, it's just about dealing with it as best as you can. :)

Glad this thread is still alive and kicking.

The thing I hate the most about anxiety is that it hits me completely out of the blue whenever I actually have felt better for a while.

It's like a fucking elephant is sitting on my chest.

Absolutely understand you mate. Sometimes I wake up like this, with no apparent reason for it at all. Hang in there.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2015, 08:51:47 pm by Caligula? »

Offline Redman0151

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #270 on: March 10, 2015, 11:28:25 am »
Just finished my first lot of CBT. It's had an incredibly positive effect, unfortunately I still suffer from some symptoms, but therapy has helped me deal with them and just think "so the fuck what? Why spend time worrying about them. Get on with life". Depression and anxiety are still a big part of my life but I'm taking strides to overcome them and get my life back to normal.

Just want to let anybody know who's suffering, no matter how much it seems hopeless or like things will never get better, they will and just hang in there  8)

(If anybody is worried about CBT or struggling with anxiety feel free to throw me a message)

Offline AnfieldCat

• Kopite
« Reply #271 on: March 11, 2015, 11:36:08 am »
Just finished my first lot of CBT. It's had an incredibly positive effect, unfortunately I still suffer from some symptoms, but therapy has helped me deal with them and just think "so the fuck what? Why spend time worrying about them. Get on with life". Depression and anxiety are still a big part of my life but I'm taking strides to overcome them and get my life back to normal.

Just want to let anybody know who's suffering, no matter how much it seems hopeless or like things will never get better, they will and just hang in there  8)

(If anybody is worried about CBT or struggling with anxiety feel free to throw me a message)

How many sessions did you have? Its great to hear it went so well. I just can't seem to see myself adopting the 'so the fuck what?' attitude sadly. :(

Offline Redman0151

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #272 on: March 11, 2015, 03:16:46 pm »
How many sessions did you have? Its great to hear it went so well. I just can't seem to see myself adopting the 'so the fuck what?' attitude sadly. :(

Think it ended up being ~12-14 so far. It's one of the most difficult things i've done but even if it seems like it isn't helping or you can't understand why/how it'll help, you've just got to grit your teeth and carry on with it and at some point down the line you'll start to feel a benefit.

I spent weeks hardly leaving my bedroom, too depressed and anxious to do anything worthwhile but now slowly i'm finding my feet again.

Hope you manage to stick with it and find yours too mate

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #273 on: March 11, 2015, 04:52:08 pm »
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline AnfieldCat

• Kopite
« Reply #274 on: March 11, 2015, 06:14:13 pm »
Think it ended up being ~12-14 so far. It's one of the most difficult things i've done but even if it seems like it isn't helping or you can't understand why/how it'll help, you've just got to grit your teeth and carry on with it and at some point down the line you'll start to feel a benefit.

I spent weeks hardly leaving my bedroom, too depressed and anxious to do anything worthwhile but now slowly i'm finding my feet again.

Hope you manage to stick with it and find yours too mate

I'd love to but for some reason I have never been able to have more than 8 1 hour sessions. The frustrating thing is I am totally willing to commit to it but just can't seem to get anything worthwhile on the NHS.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline AnfieldCat

• Kopite
« Reply #276 on: April 1, 2015, 04:46:08 pm »
http://distractify.com/joe-white/finally-this-illustration-explains-anxiety-perfectly-for-those-who-dont-understand-it/?ts_pid=2

^ That is really pretty accurate.

I woke up having a panic attack in the middle of the night on Sunday, was terrifying. I knew that was what it was but doesn't make it any less scary.

Online damomad

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #277 on: May 1, 2015, 12:15:29 pm »
I've been struggling a bit recently. I stopped drinking about a month back, because I felt really shit about myself and I was getting over the hangovers.

Now it's the other end of the spectrum, I come home at night, make my tea and then suffer alone for hours worrying about everything. I struggle to even leave my room. I know alcohol would solve it for a little while but it's a vicious circle. I wish I could just drink and not have to deal with the after effects. The worst is trying to go out with colleagues and friends who are drinking when I'm not, I can't talk naturally and have a stilted dialogue going on in my head.

I just feel a bit trapped. I  live away from my home country so have no family, and all my relationships revolve around alcohol. I need to build new relationships but I'm afraid of giving up on old ones.
You're still the one pool where I'd happily drown

Offline Alanslad

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #278 on: May 1, 2015, 01:21:59 pm »
I've been struggling a bit recently. I stopped drinking about a month back, because I felt really shit about myself and I was getting over the hangovers.

Now it's the other end of the spectrum, I come home at night, make my tea and then suffer alone for hours worrying about everything. I struggle to even leave my room. I know alcohol would solve it for a little while but it's a vicious circle. I wish I could just drink and not have to deal with the after effects. The worst is trying to go out with colleagues and friends who are drinking when I'm not, I can't talk naturally and have a stilted dialogue going on in my head.

I just feel a bit trapped. I  live away from my home country so have no family, and all my relationships revolve around alcohol. I need to build new relationships but I'm afraid of giving up on old ones.

Is there a gym or leisure centre where you could join in some group classes maybe a couple of time a week? That would get you into a social situation not based around alcohol and maybe take your mind off your worrying for an hour or two.

I suffer from anxiety and struggle in social situations but have found in the past that if you turn up to a few classes on a regular basis, people start to recognise you and friendships can be built up over time. You wouldn't need to abandon your existing relationships but at least you would have more options. 

Offline Redman0151

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #279 on: May 1, 2015, 03:25:24 pm »

It's not easy mate, and I know exactly how you feel, but you've got to force yourself to get out there.

The key phrase I stood by was "Your actions dictate your mood, not your mood dictates your actions". It's tough but rather than sitting in your room worrying, find something else you enjoy doing, join a club, go the gym. You have to be strong, and stick with it and eventually you will feel the benefits.