Author Topic: Friends and Family  (Read 104739 times)

Offline Saus76

• Complete and utter embarrassment
  • Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Friends and Family
« Reply #520 on: August 11, 2022, 11:14:00 pm »
Assume you already have a ticket? If so then you can't have 2.
You need to make your kid a supporter ID, then add your mate to his friends and family.
Once you do that, he should be able to send the ticket to your kids account. Then you can log in to your kids account and download the ticket to your phone.

Thanks. Yeah, I've got a ST. You can't add friends and family now, there's been a cut off. Such a fucking faff!

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #521 on: August 12, 2022, 12:00:00 am »
I'm bringing her to Wolves game. If you've to do it for an earlier one let me know the craic with it
So 4 days before the 1st home match of the season, they have now changed the wording :

Can I forward an adult ticket to a concession and vice versa?

Original answer :

Yes there will be a mechanism to facilitate this.

New answer :

We are currently not charging the difference in price for tickets that are forwarded to or from a concessionary ticket. During the season, there will be the introduction of a mechanism to facilitate this.

So basically despite having over 2 months to sort it, they still haven’t so they have just kicked the can down the road. Therefore my daughter will have to go in on an adult tickets at £42 each and not child tickets at £9 each like she was able to last season, amazing news.
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #522 on: August 12, 2022, 12:01:20 am »
Thanks. Yeah, I've got a ST. You can't add friends and family now, there's been a cut off. Such a fucking faff!

If you make your kid a new account, you will be able to add your own and your mate's to it
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #523 on: August 12, 2022, 12:01:41 am »
So 4 days before the 1st home match of the season, they have now changed the wording :

Can I forward an adult ticket to a concession and vice versa?

Original answer :

Yes there will be a mechanism to facilitate this.

New answer :

We are currently not charging the difference in price for tickets that are forwarded to or from a concessionary ticket. During the season, there will be the introduction of a mechanism to facilitate this.

So basically despite having over 2 months to sort it, they still haven’t so they have just kicked the can down the road. Therefore my daughter will have to go in on an adult tickets at £42 each and not child tickets at £9 each like she was able to last season, amazing news.

Not unexpected. Fucking useless c*nts.
If they're correct with that, then at some point in the next 9 months they'll facilitate it, and potentially refund the difference, but anyone doing it in the next few months gets fucked over.
Honestly wonder why I bother sometimes.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2022, 12:03:23 am by Barneylfc∗ »

Offline Saus76

• Complete and utter embarrassment
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #524 on: August 12, 2022, 12:07:31 am »
If you make your kid a new account, you will be able to add your own and your mate's to it

Thanks mate. Yes I've just done that. The option for me to add friends and family wasn't there - but for his account it was? Once one adds I'm assuming it adds for both accounts?

Online Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #525 on: August 12, 2022, 12:10:02 am »
Thanks mate. Yes I've just done that. The option for me to add friends and family wasn't there - but for his account it was? Once one adds I'm assuming it adds for both accounts?

Yeah add your account and your mate's account through his, and you both should then be able to see him on your respective lists

Offline ianrush79

• Kopite
« Reply #526 on: August 12, 2022, 12:14:55 am »
Just downloaded my nippers nfc pass to my phone.  This means that I have two nfc passes downloaded to my phone (my own membership pass and my sons general pass). Is this allowed?
Phil Brown just off the phone. Stupid sod didn't know what 'Gardening Leave' meant. He's spent the past week planting fucking roses.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #527 on: August 12, 2022, 12:22:04 am »
Not unexpected. Fucking useless c*nts.
If they're correct with that, then at some point in the next 9 months they'll facilitate it, and potentially refund the difference, but anyone doing it in the next few months gets fucked over.
Honestly wonder why I bother sometimes.
Indeed.

I’d put money on them not doing anything at all this whole season, no chance. So it will be an extra £627 for her, 19 x £42 (£798) instead of 19 x £9 (£171).
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Online Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #528 on: August 12, 2022, 12:24:35 am »
Just downloaded my nippers nfc pass to my phone.  This means that I have two nfc passes downloaded to my phone (my own membership pass and my sons general pass). Is this allowed?

Yes

Offline didopich

• Kopite
« Reply #529 on: August 12, 2022, 07:57:42 am »
So the two games you're allowed to distribute a season is spot on I like it.
Question those two games are they again free to pass to anyone with an email like last year or still F&F only???

Offline KM519

• Kopite
« Reply #530 on: August 12, 2022, 12:47:30 pm »
To forward a ticket to friends and family, do they have to have downloaded an NFC pass first? Asking because I just tried to forward my ST for palace, but I was sent to a checkout page with a 20min timer and nothing else???

Online walterwhite

• Kopite
« Reply #531 on: August 12, 2022, 01:13:07 pm »
To forward a ticket to friends and family, do they have to have downloaded an NFC pass first? Asking because I just tried to forward my ST for palace, but I was sent to a checkout page with a 20min timer and nothing else???

It's a joke of a system you click forward then you have to select the member a second time on the basket page then proceed as if you are buying a ticket

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #532 on: August 12, 2022, 01:57:16 pm »
Forwarding a ST to someone with an ID and its sort of gone in to a basket with a countdown to complete the transaction but "proceed" is greyed out - any ideas?

Online swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #533 on: August 12, 2022, 02:02:05 pm »
Forwarding a ST to someone with an ID and its sort of gone in to a basket with a countdown to complete the transaction but "proceed" is greyed out - any ideas?

Is the person you're forwarding to selected in the dropdown on the basket page (i.e. the ticket is assigned to them)?
Has the person your forwarding the ticket to 'purchased' the free NFC pass if they are not a member?

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Well done boys, Good Process
« Reply #534 on: August 12, 2022, 02:11:41 pm »

Stupid question but have you ticked the box labelled agree to terms and conditions?

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #535 on: August 12, 2022, 02:13:57 pm »
Is the person you're forwarding to selected in the dropdown on the basket page (i.e. the ticket is assigned to them)?
Has the person your forwarding the ticket to 'purchased' the free NFC pass if they are not a member?
Stupid question but have you ticked the box labelled agree to terms and conditions?
This is different from last year isn't it? Its not a stupid question mate, its probably me. Got the free NFC pass now, used the drop down to select that number with the pass but waiting for the forwarded ticket to arrive - how do we access that?

Cheers guys

Online swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #536 on: August 12, 2022, 02:17:04 pm »
This is different from last year isn't it? Its not a stupid question mate, its probably me. Got the free NFC pass now, used the drop down to select that number with the pass but waiting for the forwarded ticket to arrive - how do we access that?

Cheers guys

Ok, so if you've completed the transaction, the person you've transferred the ticket to needs to download the NFC pass (same way you download your season ticket / member card) on their own device. The ticket may appear on there immediately but it will update in due course.

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #537 on: August 12, 2022, 02:23:50 pm »
The person receiving the ticket (me) used a pc to register a free NFC pass, prob should have used my phone.

Just tried on my phone and get a message ..ERROR unable to renew membership. Reason - according to the membership period definition membership period expires before it ends.

Online swoopy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #538 on: August 12, 2022, 02:32:46 pm »
The person receiving the ticket (me) used a pc to register a free NFC pass, prob should have used my phone.

Just tried on my phone and get a message ..ERROR unable to renew membership. Reason - according to the membership period definition membership period expires before it ends.

Yeh, on your phone go into your account > Memberships > click the little box next to the free NFC Pass > Download NFC Pass

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #539 on: August 12, 2022, 02:59:15 pm »
Yeh, on your phone go into your account > Memberships > click the little box next to the free NFC Pass > Download NFC Pass
Ta mate,I .... think ... I've done it, the ticket is in my wallet but its grey not red - is that correct, it does say hold near reader as if its live.

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #540 on: August 12, 2022, 03:00:35 pm »
Ta mate,I .... think ... I've done it, the ticket is in my wallet but its grey not red - is that correct, it does say hold near reader as if its live.

Yeah thats correct. It starts off blank but after a while it should automatically show the Crystal Palace game. Once the game is over it will go blank again until you forward another game to it

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #541 on: August 12, 2022, 03:39:08 pm »
Yeah thats correct. It starts off blank but after a while it should automatically show the Crystal Palace game. Once the game is over it will go blank again until you forward another game to it
sorry to be a pain, yep its showing the game/ticket in the exact format as last year but the ticket is grey not red - what's yours mate?

Offline HystrixCristata

• Main Stander
« Reply #542 on: August 12, 2022, 04:02:33 pm »
Mine is grey too. I just think that is what colour they have made the general admission ticket.

Online swoopy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #543 on: August 12, 2022, 04:05:19 pm »
Yeh, in the video they've done the GA ticket is green! Wouldn't read anything into it though.

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #544 on: August 12, 2022, 04:14:52 pm »
sorry to be a pain, yep its showing the game/ticket in the exact format as last year but the ticket is grey not red - what's yours mate?

Yeah. Because it is just a general admission ticket. You're all sorted for Monday

Offline diddyfaz-golborne

• Kopite
« Reply #545 on: August 12, 2022, 04:17:50 pm »
Did you pick someone in F&F list?
When it goes to where it says the ticket price there was another drop down near the person's name you are transferring to. In that box should be the reference number of their NFC pass.
Then at bottom of the page is says £0.0 and there is a continue button. You then need to accept some Ts&Cs

Thank you. I was unaware the Fan receiving the ticket MUST download the new NFC Pass

Online swoopy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #546 on: August 12, 2022, 04:21:48 pm »
Thank you. I was unaware the Fan receiving the ticket MUST download the new NFC Pass

Yeh, they must download the NFC pass, but if they don't have a membership they'll just be downloading a GA NFC pass which can be used multiple times in the season if they get transferred more tickets.

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #547 on: August 12, 2022, 04:43:54 pm »
Same, mines is sorted now, hopefully you're will be also. The folks on here are great at resolving things :)

• Kopite
« Reply #548 on: August 12, 2022, 04:49:05 pm »
Same, mines is sorted now, hopefully you're will be also. The folks on here are great at resolving things :)
RAWK is my only stress relief option :)

Offline TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #549 on: August 12, 2022, 09:11:40 pm »
This has prob been asked before.  When distributing a ticket via the ‘forward’ option the ‘proceed’ button option is greyed out so can’t proceed.  Anyone know why?

Offline ianrush79

• Kopite
« Reply #550 on: August 12, 2022, 09:50:13 pm »
This has prob been asked before.  When distributing a ticket via the ‘forward’ option the ‘proceed’ button option is greyed out so can’t proceed.  Anyone know why?

The person that you are trying to forward the ticket to has probably not downloaded their NFT pass
Phil Brown just off the phone. Stupid sod didn't know what 'Gardening Leave' meant. He's spent the past week planting fucking roses.

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #551 on: August 12, 2022, 10:00:43 pm »
The person that you are trying to forward the ticket to has probably not downloaded their NFT pass
Yep, that's our experience today TSC.
on their phone go into your account > Memberships > click the little box next to the free NFC Pass > Download NFC Pass

Offline TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #552 on: August 12, 2022, 10:38:33 pm »

Yep, that's our experience today TSC.

Ok will check thx

Offline KM519

• Kopite
« Reply #553 on: August 13, 2022, 02:35:16 am »
So, just to clarify, FF recipients of a forwarded ticket must have downloaded a GA NFC Pass to their phone BEFORE the person forwarding the ticket can complete the process at their end. Is that right?

• Kopite
« Reply #554 on: August 13, 2022, 07:27:04 am »
So, just to clarify, FF recipients of a forwarded ticket must have downloaded a GA NFC Pass to their phone BEFORE the person forwarding the ticket can complete the process at their end. Is that right?
Yes. Until this is completed there is no option to 'fully' transfer the match ticket. You can as far as selecting the FF member but new system identifies if the FF member has the NFC pass or not.

Offline TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #555 on: August 13, 2022, 03:16:55 pm »
I take it some have been successful in forwarding a ticket to f&f for palace/ other games this season?

Offline KM519

• Kopite
« Reply #556 on: August 13, 2022, 10:12:29 pm »
Yes. Until this is completed there is no option to 'fully' transfer the match ticket. You can as far as selecting the FF member but new system identifies if the FF member has the NFC pass or not.

Great. Thank you

Offline wewonit5timesinistanbul

• Kopite
« Reply #557 on: August 13, 2022, 10:34:08 pm »
Anybody had issues transferring kids ticket for Palace?  Mates getting the following message

You must select adult /over65/young adult and junior ticket to proceed

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #558 on: August 13, 2022, 11:24:40 pm »
Anybody had issues transferring kids ticket for Palace?  Mates getting the following message

You must select adult /over65/young adult and junior ticket to proceed

No but it's an interesting question which wasn't addressed last year. Many people need an ability to transfer a kids ticket to an adult and pay the difference in an honest manner.

Offline loveisreal

• manloveisrealtoo. Takin' Bascombe to taskombe.
  • Kopite
« Reply #559 on: August 15, 2022, 11:13:56 am »
Is it defo the case that newly minted memberships can add to their F&Fs?  Seen some speculation about this but has anyone actually tried it?