Author Topic: AC Milan away ticket details  (Read 25425 times)

Online NickoH

• Has to fart in private to avoid offending the posh guys and gals in the Marketing Dept
  • Legacy Fan
  • Speak softly love so no one hears us but the sky
Re: AC Milan away ticket details
« Reply #120 on: November 29, 2021, 08:05:19 pm »
Is there any way I can now change the names on my tickets? Lad interested in buying them with the day trip but a bit nervous of the name on the ticket
I clutch the wire fence until my fingers bleed,
A wound that will not heal, a heart that cannot feel.
Hoping that the horror will recede,
Hoping that tomorrow we'll all be freed.........JUSTICE.

Online LFC_R_BOSS

• Main Stander
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #121 on: November 29, 2021, 08:12:06 pm »
Yes

Cheers . If I travel Monday will it be Saturday best to get it done . Struggling finding info on all this

Offline jdirckze

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #122 on: November 29, 2021, 08:24:58 pm »
I have done a few trips using my printed copy of proof of vaccines. They are just checked by airline check in but also once by spanish border control in Barca. Never been scanned by anyone. I do have copies on my phone app but never used my phone once to provide proof of vaccine.

As someone said earlier I also use an old  PCR reference number for my  Passenger Locator Form. Why pay through the arse when I can get a free  PCR check at work or NHS when I get home? Corrupt Tory c*nts.
thanks mate - was like you said for porto and a trip to corfu but I'd heard Italy were pretty strict on the vaccination check

Offline kratos

• Kopite
« Reply #123 on: November 29, 2021, 08:37:58 pm »
do you know if a printed pdf vaccination certificate is ok rather than the app on your phone ? and do they scan it when you enter the country or is it just manually checked by airline staff before you board the plane?

The gov website says the letter must be dated from November as it will have a QR code.  I recently went to Amsterdam and Oslo and they were very specific that they had to scan the QR code from my phone app.  So if the paper form doesn't have a scannable QR code, things could get tricky. 

Offline Oh Yes BisCAN

• Kopite
  • Where Kenny played...
« Reply #124 on: November 29, 2021, 09:42:41 pm »
do you know if a printed pdf vaccination certificate is ok rather than the app on your phone ? and do they scan it when you enter the country or is it just manually checked by airline staff before you board the plane?
Not sure about Italy, but both Madrid and Seville recently scanned at airport. Leaving UK just check docs you have (passenger locator QR, NHS certificate and, for Porto, that test was within 48 hours). However, friend commented that his mate over from UK was having difficult getting into Italian bars with printed NHS certificate. There is something somewhere (gov.uk) I think, saying that you may have problems with paper copies printed before 1 November.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2021, 10:20:10 pm by Oh Yes BisCAN »
"Has everybody heard... the bird is the word?" @rabbitrabbiton

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #125 on: November 29, 2021, 09:44:07 pm »
Not sure about Italy, but both Madrid and Seville recently scanned at airport. Leaving UK just check docs you have (passenger locator QR, NHS certificate and, for Porto, that test was within 48 hours). However, friend commented that his mate over from UK was having difficult getting into bars with printed NHS certificate. There is something somewhere (gov.uk) I think, saying that you may have problems with paper copies printed before 1 November.

Correct. It's because they've now uploaded all our data to the EU Covid database so they can now read our barcodes too. Think the document has to be re-generated in order to get an up to date code that those in the EU can read.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #126 on: November 29, 2021, 11:00:54 pm »
As others have said, if you have a paper copy of the letter dated before 1st November, it will NOT be accepted in Italy. To get a new one (it should still arrive by the end of the week) The link is as follows :

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/covid-pass/get-your-covid-pass-letter/
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline ant

• Legacy Fan
  • Spread the faith - YNWA !!!
    • OLSC - France
« Reply #127 on: November 30, 2021, 12:25:16 am »
Is there any way I can now change the names on my tickets? Lad interested in buying them with the day trip but a bit nervous of the name on the ticket
you can email the club but i dont think they will do it mate, ive asked before when in italy and had no joy from the club, just use a rubber on it if needed ;-)
www.liverpoolfrance.com - The home of Liverpool fans in France.

Get down to 1 of our 2 pubs in Paris, Lush Bar or Kop Bar, for all the Red's games on the tele :
http://www.liverpoolfrance.com/ou-voir-les-reds/

TRADE COUNT WHEN WE HAD A TICKET EXCHANGE : 24

Offline ACLE

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #128 on: November 30, 2021, 07:23:11 am »
As others have said, if you have a paper copy of the letter dated before 1st November, it will NOT be accepted in Italy. To get a new one (it should still arrive by the end of the week) The link is as follows :

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/covid-pass/get-your-covid-pass-letter/
Cheers Andy, just sorted mine.
It's not where you've been, it's where we're going.

JUSTICE DELAYED IS JUSTICE DENIED but Justice is getting closer every day.

Offline aspi1989

• Kemlynite
« Reply #129 on: November 30, 2021, 08:39:44 am »
Cheers . If I travel Monday will it be Saturday best to get it done . Struggling finding info on all this

As it stands at the minute need a lateral flow or Antigen test within 48hrs of arrival (can't be the NHS ones though).   Probably worth not leaving it too fine on the 48hrs in case of flight delays etc.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2021, 08:41:22 am by aspi1989 »

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #130 on: November 30, 2021, 09:12:26 am »
Cheers Andy, just sorted mine.
Nice 1 Andy, hope to see you out there.
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #131 on: November 30, 2021, 09:20:34 am »
As it stands at the minute need a lateral flow or Antigen test within 48hrs of arrival (can't be the NHS ones though).   Probably worth not leaving it too fine on the 48hrs in case of flight delays etc.
A lateral flow test is an antigen test, it’s the same thing. Also with the whole 48 hours thing, it not strictly by the hour, it’s the actual day. For example if you were flying on Monday night, you can take the test on Saturday morning, or at any time on that same day, or the Sunday or even on the Monday.

Offline Paragon

• of Virtue. David N'Gog's biggest fan, why did we sell?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #132 on: November 30, 2021, 10:06:36 am »
Thanks. When’s best to order the tests.??

If you live in Liverpool, it's probably better to pick them up from the click & collect sites in town. It will save you some money (the delivery fees are extortionate) and it guarantees that you'll receive them on time.

One thing I'm struggling to get an answer on is whether or not we need to take a test when we're in Italy, in order to be allowed onto the flight home? Is this a thing? I know people who went to Spain recently and they had to do this, but I can't find anything to suggest that it must be done for Italy. Some advice on this would be greatly appreciated 😅
Would be even more fun if you could stand up to a hook to the jaw for being a snidey bastard. But then that's reality! No one needs to 'swim or drown' in a coward's paradise.

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #133 on: November 30, 2021, 10:19:10 am »

One thing I'm struggling to get an answer on is whether or not we need to take a test when we're in Italy, in order to be allowed onto the flight home? Is this a thing? I know people who went to Spain recently and they had to do this, but I can't find anything to suggest that it must be done for Italy. Some advice on this would be greatly appreciated 😅

Doesn't say anything about that on the Italy travel advice page - all I think we do is have a PCR test within 2 days of arriving back home.

Unless someone can advise otherwise, but that's how I see it

Offline jdirckze

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #134 on: November 30, 2021, 10:20:11 am »
I have done a few trips using my printed copy of proof of vaccines. They are just checked by airline check in but also once by spanish border control in Barca. Never been scanned by anyone. I do have copies on my phone app but never used my phone once to provide proof of vaccine.

As someone said earlier I also use an old  PCR reference number for my  Passenger Locator Form. Why pay through the arse when I can get a free  PCR check at work or NHS when I get home? Corrupt Tory c*nts.
Thanks - yes for Porto and a trip to Corfu the certificate was just checked manually by the airline staff -  I'd heard Italy were a bit stricter so wondered if they actually scanned the certificate on entry

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #135 on: November 30, 2021, 10:23:35 am »
If you live in Liverpool, it's probably better to pick them up from the click & collect sites in town. It will save you some money (the delivery fees are extortionate) and it guarantees that you'll receive them on time.

Doesn't say anything about that on the Italy travel advice page - all I think we do is have a PCR test within 2 days of arriving back home.

As things stand (obviously things could still change)! you don't need to take a test in Italy in order to fly back to the UK, all you will need to do is the UK passenger locator form within 48 hours of your return flight :

https://www.gov.uk/provide-journey-contact-details-before-travel-uk

Offline Paragon

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #136 on: November 30, 2021, 10:26:32 am »

As things stand (obviously things could still change)! you don't need to take a test in Italy in order to fly back to the UK, all you will need to do is the UK passenger locator form within 48 hours of your return flight :

https://www.gov.uk/provide-journey-contact-details-before-travel-uk

Thanks both 🙌🏻
Would be even more fun if you could stand up to a hook to the jaw for being a snidey bastard. But then that's reality! No one needs to 'swim or drown' in a coward's paradise.

Offline hoppyLFC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @OTKFlags
« Reply #137 on: November 30, 2021, 10:33:12 am »
Our Milan tickets have just arrived. ( first sale )
@OTKFlags

Supporter, not a customer!

JFT97

SOS member 11059

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #138 on: November 30, 2021, 10:33:49 am »

no tests needed to get back in the UK yeah

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #139 on: November 30, 2021, 12:26:08 pm »
Ditto John  8)

Offline JohnRed

• Anny Roader
« Reply #140 on: November 30, 2021, 12:32:30 pm »
no tests needed to get back in the UK yeah

We needed to put the Lateral flow test booking number on the return form, do we need to book a PCR test now and put that number on now?

Offline Paragon

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #141 on: November 30, 2021, 12:35:44 pm »
We needed to put the Lateral flow test booking number on the return form, do we need to book a PCR test now and put that number on now?

If you order your day 2 PCR test now, the confirmation email will have the reference numbers for the test(s) you've bought. I believe those numbers need to be submitted on the passenger locator return form.

Online LFC_R_BOSS

• Main Stander
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #142 on: November 30, 2021, 12:35:59 pm »

Thanks , so I’d it a lateral flow we need pre travel or PCR?

Offline Paragon

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #143 on: November 30, 2021, 12:38:34 pm »

Pre travel can be a lateral flow (antigen) test, OR a PCR. Post travel is PCR only.

Offline uppercentenary92

• Main Stander
« Reply #144 on: November 30, 2021, 12:40:00 pm »

To enter Italy at the moment its a either a PCR or lateral flow. To return its a PCR

Offline ant

• Legacy Fan
  • Spread the faith - YNWA !!!
    • OLSC - France
« Reply #145 on: November 30, 2021, 12:59:03 pm »
all our 5 first sale lots came before midday today in the same dhl overseas delivery enveloppe, nice from the club to refund us the other 4, never had any issues since the club have been using dhl so cant fault it !
lets see if we can get to italy and back no problems, good luck all - ynwa
www.liverpoolfrance.com - The home of Liverpool fans in France.

Get down to 1 of our 2 pubs in Paris, Lush Bar or Kop Bar, for all the Red's games on the tele :
http://www.liverpoolfrance.com/ou-voir-les-reds/

TRADE COUNT WHEN WE HAD A TICKET EXCHANGE : 24

Offline nearly40

• .....even though my profile says 48!
  • Anny Roader
  • KOP stand up! Stand up the KOP!
« Reply #146 on: November 30, 2021, 01:13:09 pm »
To enter Italy at the moment its a either a PCR or lateral flow. To return its a PCR

Cant find the requirement for a test going into Italy-unless that is for unvaccinated.

All I can find, for those vaccinated, is isolation until negative PCR. PCR to be taken with 2 days of return.
'The evidence shows conclusively that Liverpool fans neither caused nor contributed to the deaths of 96 men, women and children.'

Online Barry Banana

• because johnster was a rubbish username?...
  • Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
« Reply #147 on: November 30, 2021, 01:15:12 pm »
Cant find the requirement for a test going into Italy-unless that is for unvaccinated.

All I can find, for those vaccinated, is isolation until negative PCR. PCR to be taken with 2 days of return.

https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/italy/entry-requirements
Long live the King

Offline Max100

• Main Stander
« Reply #148 on: November 30, 2021, 02:20:57 pm »

If unvaccinated then you have to do a mandatory 5 day isolation period, at the end of which you'll have to do a PCR or kateral flow test to prove you're not infected.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2021, 02:22:54 pm by Max100 »

Online Barry Banana

• Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
« Reply #149 on: November 30, 2021, 02:38:48 pm »
Still no news of time of season ticket sale tomorrow. Our group still after 1.
Long live the King

Offline nearly40

• .....even though my profile says 48!
  • Anny Roader
  • KOP stand up! Stand up the KOP!
« Reply #150 on: November 30, 2021, 05:34:30 pm »
'The evidence shows conclusively that Liverpool fans neither caused nor contributed to the deaths of 96 men, women and children.'

Offline shambles

• Kopite
  • It's not easy being green
« Reply #151 on: November 30, 2021, 06:00:20 pm »
Still no news of time of season ticket sale tomorrow. Our group still after 1.

Don't understand why they've left it so long as well. Fair enough that Milan may have been slow with sending the details and allocation through but can't understand why the club have then sat on their hands the past few days.

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #152 on: November 30, 2021, 06:04:58 pm »
Don't understand why they've left it so long as well. Fair enough that Milan may have been slow with sending the details and allocation through but can't understand why the club have then sat on their hands the past few days.
that's what they are best at

Online Barry Banana

• Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
« Reply #153 on: November 30, 2021, 06:15:34 pm »
Thank you. Although I guess this can be one of the free ones from the NHS?

No. Needs to be a paid for one that comes with a certificate. They’re £14.90 with VIVO clinic but might be cutting it a bit fine for postage now. If you’re Liverpool based you can get from Randox in town and collect for £18.95.
Long live the King

Offline lukeypool

• Anny Roader
« Reply #154 on: November 30, 2021, 06:34:15 pm »
The click and collect for randox can I order now and go and collect straight away??

Online Barry Banana

• Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
« Reply #155 on: November 30, 2021, 06:39:26 pm »
The click and collect for randox can I order now and go and collect straight away??

Yep. Just been and they’ve got piles of them behind the desk. Think the one in Chavasse park shuts at 8.
Long live the King

Offline lukeypool

• Anny Roader
« Reply #156 on: November 30, 2021, 06:41:29 pm »
Yep. Just been and they’ve got piles of them behind the desk. Think the one in Chavasse park shuts at 8.
Cheers. Do we pay on website or at the counter

Online Barry Banana

• Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
« Reply #157 on: November 30, 2021, 07:12:14 pm »
Cheers. Do we pay on website or at the counter

Online. Didn’t look like there was a walk up option. Just a click and collect desk or on-site testing.
Long live the King

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #158 on: November 30, 2021, 07:17:46 pm »
11am for STHs and 2pm for members, all to be collected in Milan (which I thought would be the case this late)

Offline lukeypool

• Anny Roader
« Reply #159 on: November 30, 2021, 07:19:38 pm »
Online. Didn’t look like there was a walk up option. Just a click and collect desk or on-site testing.
Lovely stuff mate. Appreciate it.