Author Topic: Members Sales  (Read 2092269 times)

Offline igloo

• Anny Roader
  • All round the fields of Anfield Road....
Re: Members Sales
« Reply #24160 on: February 17, 2022, 01:34:01 pm »
Anybody requested a refund on the Leeds game at all? I bought in additional members sale originally so can’t move them on to someone unfortunately. Filled in form haven’t had a email or anything to say it’s confirmed I have asked for a refund. Wondered if anyone else in same boat?

read this..
YNWA

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #24161 on: February 17, 2022, 03:03:40 pm »
read this..
yeah that doesn't apply to him. he got in the original late sale and the club provided a form for refunds for those tickets
YNWA

Offline Thornpipe

• Kemlynite
  • Have you heard of the Annie road Agro.
« Reply #24162 on: February 17, 2022, 03:13:12 pm »
Anybody requested a refund on the Leeds game at all? I bought in additional members sale originally so can’t move them on to someone unfortunately. Filled in form haven’t had a email or anything to say it’s confirmed I have asked for a refund. Wondered if anyone else in same boat?

Not sure if it's allowed on the forum so I'm sorry if it's not and please delete if so but I have a spare to norwich on Sunday if you need a swap?

Offline Annie Road 64

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #24163 on: February 17, 2022, 09:55:17 pm »
Trying to get a ticket for Saturday Blocks keep showing up but no ticket prices and its always the same blocks ,

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #24164 on: February 17, 2022, 10:44:08 pm »
Trying to get a ticket for Saturday Blocks keep showing up but no ticket prices and its always the same blocks ,
Wheelchair seats that no one can check out with so keep getting released
YNWA

Offline glasgowsmvp

• Kopite
« Reply #24165 on: February 18, 2022, 02:16:26 pm »
having another mare here... so my mate is taking his wee lad tomorrow as my dad and i can't go the game.

his lad is 7 and doesn't have smartphone or email. so i distributed the ticket to the dad's email and the dad's work email.

only one ticket has an attachment for setting up the wallet. the other email has no attachment.

Has this happened to anyone else? Thanks for any advice. 

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #24166 on: February 18, 2022, 02:18:18 pm »
having another mare here... so my mate is taking his wee lad tomorrow as my dad and i can't go the game.

his lad is 7 and doesn't have smartphone or email. so i distributed the ticket to the dad's email and the dad's work email.

only one ticket has an attachment for setting up the wallet. the other email has no attachment.

Has this happened to anyone else? Thanks for any advice.
try and recall and send again, the work email maybe has a spam filter
YNWA

Offline glasgowsmvp

• Kopite
« Reply #24167 on: February 18, 2022, 02:19:18 pm »
try and recall and send again, the work email maybe has a spam filter

Thanks mate have tried that... he got the email, but with no pdf attachment. He sent the screenshot of his inbox, so strange.

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #24168 on: February 18, 2022, 02:20:35 pm »
Thanks mate have tried that... he got the email, but with no pdf attachment. He sent the screenshot of his inbox, so strange.
when I distributed one there wasn't a pdf attatchment but two buttons on the email to add to apple wallet or google pay app, try that maybe?
YNWA

Offline 1964allezallezallez

• Main Stander
« Reply #24169 on: February 21, 2022, 10:23:14 am »
Does anyone have a direct link to the Leeds selling page please ?

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24170 on: February 21, 2022, 10:32:30 am »
Just lashing this in here as people seem to not check the lift thread. Anyone driving on Wednesday from around London with a space for myself? Cheers  :)
YNWA.

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
YNWA.

Offline Schmarn

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24173 on: February 21, 2022, 12:27:11 pm »

Is there much left for Norwich? Any chance it drops to all members?

Offline Shaneee.

• Siannn's alter ego
  • Anny Roader
  • Y N W A
« Reply #24174 on: February 21, 2022, 02:35:39 pm »
Is there much left for Norwich? Any chance it drops to all members?

Fair chance it does good bit of availibility

You'll Never Walk Alone

Offline russmills10

• Main Stander
  • Kopite
« Reply #24175 on: February 21, 2022, 03:16:20 pm »
Quiet day so far for leeds - picked up one in U9 earlier but very little else- tomorrow might be better

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #24176 on: February 21, 2022, 03:28:12 pm »
Quiet day so far for leeds - picked up one in U9 earlier but very little else- tomorrow might be better
Big game. Likely less come up. I’m up in U8
YNWA

Offline Thornpipe

• Kemlynite
  • Have you heard of the Annie road Agro.
« Reply #24177 on: February 21, 2022, 04:34:36 pm »
Big game. Likely less come up. I’m up in U8

I'm in U8 picked one up then 15 minuets later picked up the seat next to it, that was on Friday

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #24178 on: February 21, 2022, 04:57:23 pm »
I'm in U8 picked one up then 15 minuets later picked up the seat next to it, that was on Friday
That’s class. Did the same myself for kop 306 for Leicester only got the tickets about three days apart
YNWA

Offline Dazzer23

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24179 on: February 22, 2022, 11:48:13 am »
A few Leeds tckts dropping, just bagged on in Upper Anny

Offline UntouchableLuis

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24180 on: February 22, 2022, 12:15:23 pm »
I've been distributed a ticket for this one. When I click the attachment in the email on my Samsung phone and click download to Google Pay it keeps saying 'oops something went wrong.' I tried uninstalling Google Pay and reinstalling as well as going into it via Chrome but neither worked. Any ideas?
"IT'S ENDED.....THE EUROPEAN CUP IS RETURNING TO ENGLAND AND TO ANFIELD."

Offline ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #24181 on: February 22, 2022, 12:19:04 pm »

Been so difficult lately to get returned tickets…

Would love the club to provide the stats on F&F. Can’t imagine it to be massive amounts but all those tickets usually go back into the fold for late availability

Offline DangerScouse

• "You picked on the wrong city!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24182 on: February 22, 2022, 12:30:51 pm »
I've been distributed a ticket for this one. When I click the attachment in the email on my Samsung phone and click download to Google Pay it keeps saying 'oops something went wrong.' I tried uninstalling Google Pay and reinstalling as well as going into it via Chrome but neither worked. Any ideas?

https://www.reddit.com/r/LiverpoolFC/comments/qzyc1o/google_pay_error_ticket_download_error/

Change default browser to Chrome.

Offline 1964allezallezallez

• Main Stander
« Reply #24183 on: February 22, 2022, 01:04:59 pm »

Me too  ;D

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #24184 on: February 22, 2022, 02:12:59 pm »
I will have a spare ticket next to me tomorrow in 306 but its a junior ticket. I know that in the FAQ's at the start of the season the club said that that they would waive any potential upgrade fee but has anyone actually done this at a very recent game without issue? as rather than sell it as an adult ticket for £25 (I paid £51 for an adult/child), I would rather just take the hit than risk whoever I sell it to not getting into the match.
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline Oh Campione

• Anny Roader
« Reply #24185 on: February 22, 2022, 02:20:47 pm »
I will have a spare ticket next to me tomorrow in 306 but its a junior ticket. I know that in the FAQ's at the start of the season the club said that that they would waive any potential upgrade fee but has anyone actually done this at a very recent game without issue? as rather than sell it as an adult ticket for £25 (I paid £51 for an adult/child), I would rather just take the hit than risk whoever I sell it to not getting into the match.

Yeah, for Cardiff - both my parents have over 65 tickets and transferred them to my sister and brother with no issues

Online Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24186 on: February 22, 2022, 02:24:07 pm »
Yeah, for Cardiff - both my parents have over 65 tickets and transferred them to my sister and brother with no issues

Do they still go yellow? But the steward is not bothered?

Offline Oh Campione

• Anny Roader
« Reply #24187 on: February 22, 2022, 02:25:10 pm »
Do they still go yellow? But the steward is not bothered?

Nobody seemed fussed at all, both my parents are 70 and the tickets got used by two people mid 30s and nobody flinched

Offline nayia2002

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • http://www.victoriacreperie.co.uk/
« Reply #24188 on: February 22, 2022, 02:25:30 pm »
Sent you pm mate.
Let me know your thoughts.
who are you to judge the life i live?
i know im not perfect-and i dont live to be,
but before you start pointing fingers make
sure your hands are clean!.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24189 on: February 22, 2022, 02:26:08 pm »

How have they managed to get that many tickets for 1 game  :P
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline UntouchableLuis

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24190 on: February 22, 2022, 02:29:34 pm »
https://www.reddit.com/r/LiverpoolFC/comments/qzyc1o/google_pay_error_ticket_download_error/

Change default browser to Chrome.

Cheers mate this worked! Quite stupid that this far into the process it's not just a simple download and on to your phone. Seems as though Samsung is worse than Apple as well.
"IT'S ENDED.....THE EUROPEAN CUP IS RETURNING TO ENGLAND AND TO ANFIELD."

Offline James_1906

• Kopite
« Reply #24191 on: February 22, 2022, 03:04:40 pm »
My concession ticket scans green like adults plus the tickets don't say the price band, you should be fine.

Offline kevlumley

• Legacy Fan
  • Forza Liverpool
« Reply #24192 on: February 22, 2022, 03:09:24 pm »
Cheers mate this worked! Quite stupid that this far into the process it's not just a simple download and on to your phone. Seems as though Samsung is worse than Apple as well.

A mate of ours had a similar problem and i couldn't work it out. He went up the club to try to sort it before Cardiff. He mentioned something about the Samsung wifi interfering. It didn't make much sense, but it did get resolved.

Glad you got it sorted.

Online redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #24193 on: February 22, 2022, 03:13:24 pm »
How have they managed to get that many tickets for 1 game  :P

;D
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #24194 on: February 22, 2022, 03:18:52 pm »
My concession ticket scans green like adults plus the tickets don't say the price band, you should be fine.
Thank you both.
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #24195 on: February 22, 2022, 03:20:47 pm »
Sent you pm mate.
Let me know your thoughts.
Cheers, I've just replied.

Offline TwitterJayy

• Kopite
« Reply #24196 on: February 22, 2022, 03:23:44 pm »
Anyone ever had a problem downloading the NFC pass? It won’t allow us to download one saying it’s reached the max devices even though no one has it on there phone out of our group.

Offline Barrowred

• Kopite
« Reply #24197 on: February 22, 2022, 03:23:56 pm »
Got in touch with the club about the same issue earlier in the season where I was transferring my two lads young adult tickets to two mates. Club told me they aren't bothering with the cash adjustment this season.

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #24198 on: February 22, 2022, 03:26:52 pm »
Anyone ever had a problem downloading the NFC pass? It won’t allow us to download one saying it’s reached the max devices even though no one has it on there phone out of our group.
Need reset by the club.
YNWA

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #24199 on: February 22, 2022, 04:06:37 pm »
Got in touch with the club about the same issue earlier in the season where I was transferring my two lads young adult tickets to two mates. Club told me they aren't bothering with the cash adjustment this season.
Perfect, cheers mate