Author Topic: Members Sales  (Read 2090792 times)

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
Re: Members Sales
« Reply #24120 on: February 10, 2022, 11:34:00 pm »
The person that bought the seat beside me that I put on the exchange didn’t even show up. I double checked that it had sold and it had. Mad.
YNWA

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #24121 on: February 11, 2022, 12:04:56 am »
The person that bought the seat beside me that I put on the exchange didn’t even show up. I double checked that it had sold and it had. Mad.
They could have been standing with their mates somewhere else?
We are a team of one half.

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #24122 on: February 11, 2022, 12:11:06 am »
2 free in front of me but I don't really miss the upper main, full of melts coming and going the whole time

Offline benitezexpletives

• Anny Roader
« Reply #24123 on: February 11, 2022, 06:38:51 am »
no but they don't sell tickets at the TO!!!!
surely they must sell any last minute returns there before a match?

Online Johnny Foreigner

• King of the Trabbies. Major Mod Thruster.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #24124 on: February 11, 2022, 06:46:02 am »
If you’re I’ll and provide proof to the club then maybe a partial refund or something for that season and a pause on you’re ticket. If you’re planning on going travelling for six months then why are you buying a season ticket? 13 games minimum on you’re own card. Least that can be done especially if you live local. I’ll have been at 9 this season after tonight and I’m definitely not local. I’d love the opportunity to even get on season ticket waiting list. Maybe I’d get one by the time I retire

You were around when Hicks & Gillett ran the show ? The people boycotting the games at that time would have lost their season tickets. Sounds fair ?
It’s not even about individuality, it’s about the team. Our game was based on his controlling of the tempo. Squeeze the life out of the opposition and then strike. That is our game. Like a pack of pythons.

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24125 on: February 11, 2022, 07:03:16 am »
surely they must sell any last minute returns there before a match?
they do but they won't tell you that

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24126 on: February 11, 2022, 07:03:35 am »
You were around when Hicks & Gillett ran the show ? The people boycotting the games at that time would have lost their season tickets. Sounds fair ?
obviously very different circumstances now

Offline GWats77

• Anny Roader
« Reply #24127 on: February 11, 2022, 04:32:04 pm »
if you are sick obviously provisions should be in place but travelling doesn't really make sense, there's time to do that in the summer or international breaks. Maybe there should be an option to take a 1 year holiday from your season ticket? Maybe once every decade for example, you take holiday at start of the season and the club sells the seat that season as a member seat then you get the option to take it back at the end of the season or it moved to someone on the waiting list

Im sorry but the games are not set in stone, and change as and when TV wants them. I work away and try my best to work in the UK when they are at home, but sometimes it doesnt work out?? Why should I be penalised to lose a ST if I have to work all the hours to pay for a ST.

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24128 on: February 11, 2022, 09:08:47 pm »
Im sorry but the games are not set in stone, and change as and when TV wants them. I work away and try my best to work in the UK when they are at home, but sometimes it doesnt work out?? Why should I be penalised to lose a ST if I have to work all the hours to pay for a ST.
then explain the situation to the club and let them decide if they ever put limits on it but to be honest mate if you can't commit to every game a membership sounds like a better option

Offline timmit

• RAWK Supporter
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #24129 on: February 11, 2022, 10:31:32 pm »

Unbelievable!!!! If youre working out of the country most of the time then yeah I'm sorry maybe a membership would be better. Why do you think you have the right to be a ticket reseller for match tickets? No offence meant but this is exactly the problem. If you cant go to the games thats fair enough, but downgrade to a membership instead
We are the Champions , Champions of Europe

Offline timmit

• RAWK Supporter
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #24130 on: February 11, 2022, 10:35:22 pm »

Thats an extreme example and really isn't the point is it?
We are the Champions , Champions of Europe

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #24131 on: February 12, 2022, 11:28:23 am »
A fella near me on the Kop worked in the Philippines for years so stopped coming. We used to get different people every match or so. His son is now at uni (he was 5 or 6 at his first game, that's how long it has been) He comes maybe once per season himself.
I don't for one minute think he's selling on at a profit, but there's no way IMO he should have a ST now. For some games nobody shows up in those seats so it's just a waste
« Last Edit: February 12, 2022, 11:29:55 am by Shanklygates »
We are a team of one half.

Offline Shaneee.

• Siannn's alter ego
  • Anny Roader
  • Y N W A
« Reply #24132 on: February 14, 2022, 11:21:55 am »
Norwich sold out within 10 minutes this morning

You'll Never Walk Alone

Offline Dazzer23

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24133 on: February 14, 2022, 11:25:41 am »
400 in queue. In done and out by 11.03

That’s probably my luck used up for the season now.

Offline arhey

• Main Stander
« Reply #24134 on: February 14, 2022, 11:50:43 am »
Norwich sold out within 10 minutes this morning

Sort of, they'd all been basketed by then, when they got released by people I picked one up at 11.24

Offline benitezexpletives

• Anny Roader
« Reply #24135 on: February 14, 2022, 11:50:59 am »
400 in queue. In done and out by 11.03

That’s probably my luck used up for the season now.
What was the availability like?

Offline lucho07072016

• Main Stander
« Reply #24136 on: February 14, 2022, 11:54:08 am »
What's the easiest / quickest way of getting one in basket?

Actually going into the block or just 'choose seats for me'?

Thanks,

Offline arhey

• Main Stander
« Reply #24137 on: February 14, 2022, 11:58:44 am »

Thanks,

I use Choose seats when they're popping up in singles and go into the block if there's a fair few

Offline Dazzer23

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24138 on: February 14, 2022, 12:02:01 pm »
What was the availability like?

Looked to be plenty at that time

Thanks,

I usually use the 'choose seat for me' option as it saves chasing orange blocks around that have usually gone by the time you get there. But today I actually chose one, because as I say, there was loads available at that time.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #24139 on: February 14, 2022, 02:20:53 pm »
There was just under 1900 for Norwich today

They returned all of 124 and the other 800 ish were dotted around the ground

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24140 on: February 14, 2022, 02:57:06 pm »
There was just under 1900 for Norwich today

They returned all of 124 and the other 800 ish were dotted around the ground
they might only take 2 blocks for the cup game

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24141 on: February 15, 2022, 07:16:33 am »
they might only take 2 blocks for the cup game

If that. Took 1800 to Wolves the other week when they could have had about 6k, and that's on a weekend when they haven't played the same fixture 11 days earlier

Club will struggle to sell out of hospo for this one with an extra 4-5k home support GA tickets that'll go on general sale, maybe 1600 that have shrewsbury but not cardiff but be plenty drop to members

Maybe this will be the first game to drop to 'general sale' since the WBA game in Jan 2018

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #24142 on: February 15, 2022, 09:03:55 am »
If that. Took 1800 to Wolves the other week when they could have had about 6k, and that's on a weekend when they haven't played the same fixture 11 days earlier

Club will struggle to sell out of hospo for this one with an extra 4-5k home support GA tickets that'll go on general sale, maybe 1600 that have shrewsbury but not cardiff but be plenty drop to members

Maybe this will be the first game to drop to 'general sale' since the WBA game in Jan 2018
Nah it should sell out to all members if it drops that far
YNWA

Offline sheepfest

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #24143 on: February 15, 2022, 09:03:58 am »
Singles are about for Saturday right now as just managed to grab two

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #24144 on: February 15, 2022, 09:26:08 am »
That wheelchair seat in 105 has been available for every game this season. Wish they made it visible to only wheelchair supporters though because the chances of basketing it in the chaos that is the late sale is probably pretty low
YNWA

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24145 on: February 15, 2022, 10:08:49 am »
Nah it should sell out to all members if it drops that far

Shrewsbury struggled to sell out on a weekend having taken the full lower tier tho

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24146 on: February 15, 2022, 11:08:42 am »
FA Cup v Norwich details released

Info on sales here:
https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/liverpool-v-norwich-city-fa-cup-ticket-details

Ticket prices here:
https://www.liverpoolfc.com/tickets/domestic-cup-match-prices/fa-cup-price-update
An increase of £2 a ticket on the Cardiff prices

Autocup payments to begin from 16th Feb

Offline Girder of Girth

• Main Stander
« Reply #24147 on: February 16, 2022, 10:10:50 am »
Last week I thought I wasn't going to be able to go to the Norwich game this weekend (work related) so distributed my ticket to a mate, but now my shift has been changed. I don't want to recall my original ticket as that wouldn't be fair on my mate. Does anyone know if I'd be able to bag another if one pops up between now and the game, or will it stop me from buying one as I already had one? Don't fancy spending hours F5'ing if it's not going to let me buy one.
1st Game: Standing on Kop watching Digger Barnes give us a winner against Spurs 29/10/89.
Hooked ever since ...

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #24148 on: February 16, 2022, 10:22:41 am »
Last week I thought I wasn't going to be able to go to the Norwich game this weekend (work related) so distributed my ticket to a mate, but now my shift has been changed. I don't want to recall my original ticket as that wouldn't be fair on my mate. Does anyone know if I'd be able to bag another if one pops up between now and the game, or will it stop me from buying one as I already had one? Don't fancy spending hours F5'ing if it's not going to let me buy one.
No as the original ticket is in your name you can’t get another
YNWA

Offline Girder of Girth

• Main Stander
« Reply #24149 on: February 16, 2022, 10:32:04 am »
No as the original ticket is in your name you can’t get another
Ah - suspected that might be the case. Thanks.
1st Game: Standing on Kop watching Digger Barnes give us a winner against Spurs 29/10/89.
Hooked ever since ...

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #24150 on: February 16, 2022, 10:41:25 am »
Ah - suspected that might be the case. Thanks.
Your mate have a membership? You could f5 and buy one and assign to him then recall your own ticket
YNWA

Offline Malachys15

• Main Stander
« Reply #24151 on: February 16, 2022, 03:11:32 pm »
Hi All, wonder can someone help me with a query. I want to pick up a ticket for Leeds in tomorrows Late Availability or by F5 over the next few days for a mate who isn't a member. I have just added him today to my F&F list(He's not a paid up member) but just registered. If i pick up a ticket in the Late availability, would i be able to assign his name to it and buy as normal? I presume i can then just Distribute it to him by email. Sorry if this has been asked.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24152 on: February 16, 2022, 03:15:53 pm »
Hi All, wonder can someone help me with a query. I want to pick up a ticket for Leeds in tomorrows Late Availability or by F5 over the next few days for a mate who isn't a member. I have just added him today to my F&F list(He's not a paid up member) but just registered. If i pick up a ticket in the Late availability, would i be able to assign his name to it and buy as normal? I presume i can then just Distribute it to him by email. Sorry if this has been asked.

You can't get a ticket in his name unless he is a fully paid up member. Just registering to be added to your F&F list effectively means nothing really.
If you are a member, you can buy a ticket on your membership and distribute it to whoever you want, but that would mean you have no ticket obviously.
There should be plenty knocking around on respectable social media pages.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline walterwhite

• Kopite
« Reply #24153 on: February 16, 2022, 03:35:55 pm »

To add to the above, a lot of the tickets in late sales are not allowed to be distributed, you might get lucky and pick up one that you can distribute but there is no way to tell when buying if you can distribute it.

Offline Thornpipe

• Kemlynite
  • Have you heard of the Annie road Agro.
« Reply #24154 on: February 16, 2022, 04:34:03 pm »

To be honest it wouldn't surprise me if 95% of the tickets available in tomorrow's sale are non transferable as they have already likely been returned due to it being a postpoment

Offline Malachys15

• Main Stander
« Reply #24155 on: February 17, 2022, 09:21:03 am »
You can't get a ticket in his name unless he is a fully paid up member. Just registering to be added to your F&F list effectively means nothing really.
If you are a member, you can buy a ticket on your membership and distribute it to whoever you want, but that would mean you have no ticket obviously.
There should be plenty knocking around on respectable social media pages.
To add to the above, a lot of the tickets in late sales are not allowed to be distributed, you might get lucky and pick up one that you can distribute but there is no way to tell when buying if you can distribute it.

Many thanks for the response lads, much appreciated.

Offline Mr.Savage

• Anny Roader
« Reply #24156 on: February 17, 2022, 11:49:05 am »
Anyone manage to grab a Leeds earlier? Many there?

Offline sheepfest

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #24157 on: February 17, 2022, 12:02:20 pm »
Anyone manage to grab a Leeds earlier? Many there?

Got in after 10 minutes with the sold out sign at first, but managed 2 singles after f5ing.

Offline Girder of Girth

• Main Stander
« Reply #24158 on: February 17, 2022, 12:34:30 pm »
Your mate have a membership? You could f5 and buy one and assign to him then recall your own ticket

Unfortunately he doesn't, but thanks for the info.
Hooked ever since ...

Offline Lfc1105

• Main Stander
  • This Is Anfield
« Reply #24159 on: February 17, 2022, 01:16:11 pm »
Anybody requested a refund on the Leeds game at all? I bought in additional members sale originally so can’t move them on to someone unfortunately. Filled in form haven’t had a email or anything to say it’s confirmed I have asked for a refund. Wondered if anyone else in same boat?