Author Topic: Members Sales  (Read 2090159 times)

Offline CornerTakenQuickly

• ORIGAAAAAAAAMIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Kopite
  • I am a Liverpudlian and I come from the Spion Kop
Re: Members Sales
« Reply #23880 on: December 24, 2021, 02:14:58 pm »
Anyone know why the Arsenal 2nd leg has to be on Thursday. We both play on the previous Sunday, so Wednesday would work for both of us. Are they planning to cheekily slot in a Tuesday game (because of all the postponed games)? Don't think that would go down well though.

Online stoz

• John Motson. The Flag Bearer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #23881 on: December 24, 2021, 02:28:46 pm »
Anyone know why the Arsenal 2nd leg has to be on Thursday. We both play on the previous Sunday, so Wednesday would work for both of us. Are they planning to cheekily slot in a Tuesday game (because of all the postponed games)? Don't think that would go down well though.

It's something to do with the other semi, where one team couldn't play on the Tuesday, and the other couldn't play on the Thursday, because of TV games scheduled for Sunday 9th, and Saturday 15th (I think).

Offline russmills10

• Main Stander
  • Kopite
« Reply #23882 on: December 24, 2021, 02:29:36 pm »
Probably because spurs play their fa cup game on the sunday aswell so neither of the semi final 2nd legs could be played on tuesday. They wouldnt televise both games on the same day so one on wednesday and the other is on thursday

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23883 on: December 24, 2021, 03:57:34 pm »
Some tears in our house there after that. Second time my sister was going to her first game. Second time it’s been cancelled. Brutal. I’d say 400-500 quid blown there.

cousin's son (18 years old) flew all the way here from Washington just to watch the Leeds game, his plane had taken off about an hour before the announcement  :butt
YNWA.

Offline RainbowFlick

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23884 on: December 24, 2021, 03:59:14 pm »
does anyone know if there's some sort of rule that prevents games being switched?

why couldn't we play Wolves at home? Wolves is our last game of the season so we essentially could've just swapped with Leeds?
YNWA.

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #23885 on: December 24, 2021, 04:18:17 pm »
does anyone know if there's some sort of rule that prevents games being switched?

why couldn't we play Wolves at home? Wolves is our last game of the season so we essentially could've just swapped with Leeds?
in theory there's probably not a rule prevented but tickets for example would be absolutely horrible to sort out for both clubs so late not really practical

Offline Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23886 on: December 24, 2021, 05:01:52 pm »

We then would have no game last match, and still need to fit the leeds game in. Everyone plays last match at the same time for integrity of the competition.

Offline rewood

• Kopite
« Reply #23887 on: December 28, 2021, 08:15:22 am »
Anyone seen any Shrewsbury dropping?  Just wondering if worth refreshing today.

Offline djibril

• wishes he had chosen a better username
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #23888 on: January 3, 2022, 11:40:12 am »
Anyone know when any further sales for Brentford will happen?  Hoping for some returns due to the change of date and in town that weekend but didn't get tickets on the original sales.  Or even where these late sales are advertised?
"If we want no criticism then we must work harder to ensure we don't deserve it" - Rafael Benitez

Offline keano7

• Legacy Fan
  • Alonso follows it in!
« Reply #23889 on: January 3, 2022, 11:44:19 am »
Anyone know when any further sales for Brentford will happen?  Hoping for some returns due to the change of date and in town that weekend but didn't get tickets on the original sales.  Or even where these late sales are advertised?
It will likely be next Monday / Tuesday for local sales and late availability.
"Can't wait for this one me mates picking me up in a van"

Offline djibril

• wishes he had chosen a better username
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #23890 on: January 3, 2022, 06:55:24 pm »
Cheers keano
"If we want no criticism then we must work harder to ensure we don't deserve it" - Rafael Benitez

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #23891 on: January 4, 2022, 12:49:26 pm »
Shrewsbury have returned the upper tier of annie road

Offline ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #23892 on: January 4, 2022, 07:31:11 pm »
Shrewsbury have returned the upper tier of annie road

Strange one, surely they would’ve wanted as many tickets as possible, ‘At the request of Liverpool we have allowed them to sell the upper tier to their home supporters leaving just over 1200 tickets to go on general sale’

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #23893 on: January 5, 2022, 07:27:55 am »
Strange one, surely they would’ve wanted as many tickets as possible, ‘At the request of Liverpool we have allowed them to sell the upper tier to their home supporters leaving just over 1200 tickets to go on general sale’

Came a few years ago, and covid..

They know we'll play the kids

Maybe its a protest after they spat the dummy out last year about ticket prices and fielding kids, which prevented the replay being selected for TV

Offline GWats77

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #23894 on: January 5, 2022, 09:42:27 am »
Well if tomorrows game is called off then it could be likely they may call Sunday too.

Just been confirmed that Pep Lijinders is now having to isolate too. Its only a matter of time before the kit room man has to isolate then its all over, no one to clean their boots.

Mane, Salah and Keita should be sent right back to stop possible spread, as they must have been in close contact with the team.

Crazy times.
« Last Edit: January 5, 2022, 10:07:11 am by GWats77 »

Offline LFCStuart

• Main Stander
  • YNWA
« Reply #23895 on: January 5, 2022, 10:41:42 am »
If tomorrow night's game is off I don't see how Sunday's can possibly go ahead - if the "play the kids" approach is applied to the FA Cup tie then why not the League Cup? Both will surely be off which is a fixture rearrangement headache - not to mention a nightmare for those who have tickets and travel arrangements already in place.

Online Kenny's Jacket

• Kenny's Vegan Jacket Potato. Talks more sense than me.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23896 on: January 5, 2022, 10:50:55 am »
If tomorrow night's game is off I don't see how Sunday's can possibly go ahead - if the "play the kids" approach is applied to the FA Cup tie then why not the League Cup? Both will surely be off which is a fixture rearrangement headache - not to mention a nightmare for those who have tickets and travel arrangements already in place.

strength of opposition, we played the kids with Critchlety as manager out of choice last time
As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.

Offline RainbowFlick

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23897 on: January 5, 2022, 10:56:26 am »

in theory we have three players returning on Friday. but this is assuming they're fit and ready to play which people seem to assume they will be.
YNWA.

Offline LFCStuart

• Main Stander
  • YNWA
« Reply #23898 on: January 5, 2022, 10:58:11 am »
strength of opposition, we played the kids with Critchlety as manager out of choice last time

I don't think strength of opposition has/had anything to do with it - the Shrewsbury replay was in the middle of the winter break and Klopp refused to play the first team out of principle. We can't pick and choose which matches we ask to be postponed due to Covid - we either have sufficient player numbers or we don't.

Online Kenny's Jacket

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23899 on: January 5, 2022, 10:59:18 am »
I think Kirkby being shut will make Shrewsbury difficult
As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #23900 on: January 5, 2022, 11:03:32 am »
I think Kirkby being shut will make Shrewsbury difficult

Has it deffo been shut now as there were conflicting reports on that yesterday?

Edit - literally just got an alert on my phone from the club to say it's been closed!
« Last Edit: January 5, 2022, 11:07:43 am by redgriffin73 »
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23901 on: January 5, 2022, 11:58:05 am »

Ian Dennis
@Iandennisbbc
No set list of registered players for the FA Cup. 14 eligible players is minimum requirement. You might recall last year when Aston Villa training ground closed last year they had to play 7 from U23s and 4 from U18s against Liverpool.

https://twitter.com/Iandennisbbc/status/1478681176877547520

Ian Dennis
@Iandennisbbc
EFL Cup regulations, “if a Club has enough registered players eligible to participate in the fixture, i.e. they have 14 Players (11 starting and 3 subs) then the Club will have a sufficient number of Players in order to fulfil the fixture. EFL judge each case on its own merits.

https://twitter.com/Iandennisbbc/status/1478455424869404674

Offline LFCStuart

• Main Stander
  • YNWA
« Reply #23902 on: January 5, 2022, 12:03:16 pm »
Thanks for that info - wasn't aware of the difference. That being said as the Academy train at the same facility as the first team, and the AXA centre is now closed that will inevitably have an impact.

Offline GWats77

• Anny Roader
« Reply #23903 on: January 5, 2022, 01:10:55 pm »
BBC Sport have now confirmed tomorrows game is cancelled

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #23904 on: January 5, 2022, 05:50:17 pm »
BBC Sport have now confirmed tomorrows game is cancelled
Postponed

Don't want people thinkingit has been changed to one leg only, even though Arteta & Klopp wanted that
We are a team of one half.

Offline GWats77

• Anny Roader
« Reply #23905 on: January 6, 2022, 12:22:59 pm »
Postponed

Don't want people thinkingit has been changed to one leg only, even though Arteta & Klopp wanted that

Thanks for the correction, but the first leg is now at home and the second leg (but is the re scheduled first leg) is the Thursday 20th at Arsenal. Hope thats clear ha ha.

Offline ant

• Legacy Fan
  • Spread the faith - YNWA !!!
    • OLSC - France
« Reply #23906 on: January 6, 2022, 03:19:39 pm »
Brentford looks like it can be distributed by e-mail on LFC web site - YNWA !
www.liverpoolfrance.com - The home of Liverpool fans in France.

Get down to 1 of our 2 pubs in Paris, Lush Bar or Kop Bar, for all the Red's games on the tele :
http://www.liverpoolfrance.com/ou-voir-les-reds/

TRADE COUNT WHEN WE HAD A TICKET EXCHANGE : 24

Offline sambhi92

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • Round the Fields of Anfield Road
« Reply #23907 on: January 6, 2022, 04:04:49 pm »
Brentford looks like it can be distributed by e-mail on LFC web site - YNWA !

Sure?

Just tried and i keep getting an error?
Round the Fields of Anfield Road

Offline GWats77

• Anny Roader
« Reply #23908 on: January 7, 2022, 02:13:34 pm »
Looks like the FA Cup is going ahead, I had confirmation of the usual Covid advice for Sunday.

Online ChrisLFCKOP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #23909 on: January 7, 2022, 05:39:19 pm »
Looks like the FA Cup is going ahead, I had confirmation of the usual Covid advice for Sunday.

And I don't receive anything every game, but @LFCHelp will post EVERYONE needs to fill in the health declaration form....but then I will told I only need to do it if I get an email   :butt :butt

Offline friendofrocky

• Main Stander
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #23910 on: January 7, 2022, 05:43:48 pm »
Anyone know when you can distribute tickets for the Leicester Home game on 10th Feb? Not giving the option on the website yet.

Offline matchball

• Kopite
« Reply #23911 on: January 7, 2022, 05:57:15 pm »
Sure?

Just tried and i keep getting an error?

Club saying that some are still getting error messages when trying to distribute Brentford tickets.
Not everyone but some.

The IT team are aware apparently and saying to try again next week!

Offline benitezexpletives

• Anny Roader
« Reply #23912 on: January 7, 2022, 07:59:51 pm »
If a ticket is distributed does the original owner retain the credit?

Offline Red_Irishman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Absolutely Bobbins"
« Reply #23913 on: January 7, 2022, 08:36:08 pm »
Slightly off topic, but When will I know for sure what date the United game will be at Anfield? Fixed for March 19th now but FA cup an issue, it will likely be changed? Want to get something booked.

Cheers for all the help in here, always very responsive. Thanks.
“If Everton were playing down the bottom of my garden, I'd draw the curtains.” - Bill Shankly 1913 - 1981

Offline LFCStuart

• Main Stander
  • YNWA
« Reply #23914 on: January 7, 2022, 09:04:40 pm »
Too many variables at the moment. If either side is still in the FA Cup it will be moved and goodness knows when it will be scheduled. If both are out of the FA Cup it’s likely to be played on the Sunday for TV, in all probability at 4.30. TV picks for March are due to be announced on January 24th. Not very helpful I know but it’s too soon to tell.

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #23915 on: January 7, 2022, 09:35:38 pm »
Slightly off topic, but When will I know for sure what date the United game will be at Anfield? Fixed for March 19th now but FA cup an issue, it will likely be changed? Want to get something booked.

Cheers for all the help in here, always very responsive. Thanks.
FA Cup 5th round isn't until the 5th of March so it won't be 100% confirmed until then unless both are out already

Online Kenny's Jacket

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23916 on: January 9, 2022, 05:48:33 pm »
that wont happen, they have a rule that all last games are played at the same time

Offline keano7

• Legacy Fan
  • Alonso follows it in!
« Reply #23917 on: January 9, 2022, 05:58:07 pm »
Leeds Utd to be final home game now this season, to be played on 31st May. Has anybody else heard this?

Why would they play it 10 days after the season?! 😀
"Can't wait for this one me mates picking me up in a van"

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23918 on: January 9, 2022, 06:05:07 pm »
Leeds Utd to be final home game now this season, to be played on 31st May. Has anybody else heard this?

Absolute nonsense
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Online Kenny's Jacket

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23919 on: January 9, 2022, 07:11:38 pm »
Im just wondering why LFC sent this to my wallet earlier!!!

U9, good seats them