Author Topic: Members Sales  (Read 2097111 times)

Offline 18and6

• Main Stander
Re: Members Sales
« Reply #24200 on: February 22, 2022, 06:49:02 pm »
Quick question, if you’ve distributed a ticket and want to redistribute it to someone else does it just come out of the first person’s wallet/google pay and go into the redistributed person’s wallet/google pay??

Offline Philipm20

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #24201 on: February 22, 2022, 07:02:50 pm »
Quick question, if you’ve distributed a ticket and want to redistribute it to someone else does it just come out of the first person’s wallet/google pay and go into the redistributed person’s wallet/google pay??

Yes after you recall it first

Offline 18and6

• Main Stander
« Reply #24202 on: February 22, 2022, 07:27:40 pm »

Offline lucho07072016

• Main Stander
« Reply #24203 on: February 22, 2022, 07:59:18 pm »
Does anyone know if you can have two membership nfc passes on 1 iphone? I've just got a membership for my lad and want to take him tomorrow. Will the device allow 2 passes and can I scan both at the turnstile on a single phone?

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24204 on: February 22, 2022, 08:04:29 pm »
Does anyone know if you can have two membership nfc passes on 1 iphone? I've just got a membership for my lad and want to take him tomorrow. Will the device allow 2 passes and can I scan both at the turnstile on a single phone?

Yes. Scan him in first, then scan your own
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline Annie Road 64

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #24205 on: February 22, 2022, 08:55:06 pm »
I want to transfer my Norwich ticket to my mate , He is not a member , How do i transfer it , ?

Offline lucho07072016

• Main Stander
« Reply #24206 on: February 22, 2022, 09:22:04 pm »
I believe you will need to screen shot the QR code on your pass and send to him. That's what I have been told in the past - can anyone vouch if it works?

Offline Kls89

• Main Stander
« Reply #24207 on: February 22, 2022, 09:25:20 pm »

It’s absolutely fine, especially if you have kids. I have 3 nfc’s on my phone, mine and both my lads

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #24208 on: February 22, 2022, 10:14:56 pm »
I want to transfer my Norwich ticket to my mate , He is not a member , How do i transfer it , ?

Use the distribute button and input their name and email. They then download the ticket to their Apple or Google Pay.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24209 on: February 22, 2022, 10:15:20 pm »
It’s absolutely fine, especially if you have kids. I have 3 nfc’s on my phone, mine and both my lads

Do you use the same email address for them all?
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline JerseyKloppite

• HE'S THE DADDY!!! Staff Room Gimp. Very excited, but cheapened, mail order scam victim with bling headphones. Lovespuds. Jaqen H'ghar, the Mod without a Face.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Exiled to Formby
« Reply #24210 on: February 23, 2022, 12:18:52 am »
Apologies for my ignorance - is there any way to pick up a ticket for Norwich in the FA cup if you're not successful in tomorrow morning's local general sale? ie Do tickets ever pop up from returns in the same way as for a PL game?

And if not what happens to returned tickets between now and matchday...? ;D Game is on my birthday and I can unexpectedly make it.

Posted this in the FA Cup thread but this one gets more attention. Grateful for any help!

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24211 on: February 23, 2022, 12:52:49 am »
Posted this in the FA Cup thread but this one gets more attention. Grateful for any help!

I'd say it's unlikely there would be many returns as at this stage people will be buying for the credit.
Should be plenty of spares on social media as people will have to work late unexpectedly or their half aunt's cat has got fleas so they can't make it.

Offline JerseyKloppite

• HE'S THE DADDY!!! Staff Room Gimp. Very excited, but cheapened, mail order scam victim with bling headphones. Lovespuds. Jaqen H'ghar, the Mod without a Face.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Exiled to Formby
« Reply #24212 on: February 23, 2022, 12:55:23 am »
I'd say it's unlikely there would be many returns as at this stage people will be buying for the credit.
Should be plenty of spares on social media as people will have to work late unexpectedly or their half aunt's cat has got fleas so they can't make it.

Ah yeah of course.

Offline nickyd186

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24213 on: February 23, 2022, 05:54:04 am »

By the look of what's left I think there be a st and members sale with no previous games
What we achieve in life, echos in eternity

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #24214 on: February 23, 2022, 08:05:02 am »
the credit is useless unless you have Cardiff and Shrewsbury already you won't have a chance at future rounds and it doesn't count for next year

Offline JerseyKloppite

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Exiled to Formby
« Reply #24215 on: February 23, 2022, 08:17:11 am »
the credit is useless unless you have Cardiff and Shrewsbury already you won't have a chance at future rounds and it doesn't count for next year

To have got a ticket to date you have to have had Cardiff or Shrewsbury though so everyone who has the ticket/credit currently will want to keep it.

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24216 on: February 23, 2022, 08:23:31 am »
To have got a ticket to date you have to have had Cardiff or Shrewsbury though so everyone who has the ticket/credit currently will want to keep it.
yes but unless you had both games you had absolutely no reason to buy if you weren't going yourself

Offline Mr.Savage

• Anny Roader
« Reply #24217 on: February 23, 2022, 09:48:01 am »
Are there any big drops this season anymore? I’ve got lost my tickets in the bulks but chasing a Leeds.
Only the odd seat and most are wheelchair ones. So difficult to get a pair

Offline James_1906

• Kopite
« Reply #24218 on: February 23, 2022, 10:01:54 am »
Are there any big drops this season anymore? I’ve got lost my tickets in the bulks but chasing a Leeds.
No chance you’ll get a pair. If you have an hour or so spare today constant F5 should get you two singles.

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #24219 on: February 23, 2022, 10:02:22 am »
Rarely big drops aside from on the day the late availability begins. But tickets are much easier to get this way with a couple of hours refreshing.
YNWA

Offline Mr.Savage

• Anny Roader
« Reply #24220 on: February 23, 2022, 10:05:14 am »
No chance you’ll get a pair. If you have an hour or so spare today constant F5 should get you two singles.

I’ll take two singles in the same stand but hardly anything dropping today. Used to be big upper main drops in previous seasons

Offline Schmarn

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24221 on: February 23, 2022, 10:33:35 am »

No sign of the West Ham member sale yet. Has to be Monday but they’re leaving it late.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #24222 on: February 23, 2022, 10:48:10 am »
No sign of the West Ham member sale yet. Has to be Monday but they’re leaving it late.

Why does it have to be? if they did it on the wednesday they'd still sell out  ;)

Online Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24223 on: February 23, 2022, 10:57:40 am »

And a lot of people will have Cardiff and Shrewsbury and will buy Norwich with no intentions of going

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24224 on: February 23, 2022, 11:00:06 am »
And a lot of people will have Cardiff and Shrewsbury and will buy Norwich with no intentions of going

Then still moan they dont get a semi or final ticket

Saw someone whinging on socials saying how they have only missed 2 games this season at anfield but didnt get a final ticket.... Someone asked them which and it was Arsenal and Leicester  :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt

Offline Barrowred

• Kopite
« Reply #24225 on: February 23, 2022, 11:02:26 am »
Then still moan they dont get a semi or final ticket

Saw someone whinging on socials saying how they have only missed 2 games this season at anfield but didnt get a final ticket.... Someone asked them which and it was Arsenal and Leicester :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt

Can't believe how dumb some people are!!

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #24226 on: February 23, 2022, 11:23:17 am »
Can't believe how dumb some people are!!
I’ve little sympathy, if they went to all the games they actually had tickets for themselves then it wouldn’t be much of an issue
YNWA

Offline ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #24227 on: February 23, 2022, 11:29:35 am »
I’ll take two singles in the same stand but hardly anything dropping today. Used to be big upper main drops in previous seasons

Loads of random singles in the upper Annie this morning. You’d have to take one and then just hope to get another in the same stand. A few all over the ground, apart from the wheelchair ones that keep on teasing everyone

Offline Kls89

• Main Stander
« Reply #24228 on: February 23, 2022, 11:51:18 am »
Do you use the same email address for them all?

Yeah same email address for them all

Offline Thornpipe

• Kemlynite
  • Have you heard of the Annie road Agro.
« Reply #24229 on: February 23, 2022, 12:42:55 pm »
Loads of random singles in the upper Annie this morning. You’d have to take one and then just hope to get another in the same stand. A few all over the ground, apart from the wheelchair ones that keep on teasing everyone

:o

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24230 on: February 23, 2022, 02:18:25 pm »
Yeah same email address for them all

Cheers :thumbup

Offline ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #24231 on: February 23, 2022, 02:24:20 pm »
Anyone know if they will release the unsold hospitality seats around the general areas of the ground? A few left scattered everywhere

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24232 on: February 23, 2022, 02:41:54 pm »
Anyone know if they will release the unsold hospitality seats around the general areas of the ground? A few left scattered everywhere

Yeah closer to kick off, think some in annie upper have been released today already

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24233 on: February 23, 2022, 03:12:59 pm »
obviously but why wouldn't you if the system allows it

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #24234 on: February 23, 2022, 04:22:34 pm »
obviously but why wouldn't you if the system allows it
Does the screenshotting qr code craic work? See at lot on twitter offering it. The problem
Will never go away of that’s the case unless we move to NFC pass only
YNWA

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24235 on: February 23, 2022, 04:29:50 pm »
Does the screenshotting qr code craic work? See at lot on twitter offering it. The problem
I've seen people use screenshoted QR codes so yeah it works, definitely an issue that needs sorting

Offline Thornpipe

• Kemlynite
  • Have you heard of the Annie road Agro.
« Reply #24236 on: February 23, 2022, 05:02:57 pm »
How do you scan the QR code? I've always tapped my phone/card against the WiFi symbol

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #24237 on: February 23, 2022, 05:13:07 pm »
How do you scan the QR code? I've always tapped my phone/card against the WiFi symbol
press the three dots when your pass comes up on phone
YNWA

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24238 on: February 23, 2022, 08:42:30 pm »

it does but some of the stewards been told to randomly check for screenshots and a few people have got in trouble for them

it's also going to end in tears for someone one day when they realise someone they sold a screenshot to has jibbed in to the last game of the season or Ev/Man United/Man City with the same screenshot (because unless you reset them, it's always the same).
YNWA.

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24239 on: February 24, 2022, 01:49:24 am »
it does but some of the stewards been told to randomly check for screenshots and a few people have got in trouble for them

it's also going to end in tears for someone one day when they realise someone they sold a screenshot to has jibbed in to the last game of the season or Ev/Man United/Man City with the same screenshot (because unless you reset them, it's always the same).
that would be brutal, wonder what the club would do in that situation