Author Topic: Autocup  (Read 532636 times)

Offline sheepfest

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
Re: Autocup
« Reply #4800 on: April 19, 2022, 09:22:43 am »
Just checked and seen no payment has been taken for Villarreal ffs. It's not in reservations & no email. Is it just a case of contacting live chat?

Offline Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Leader of Alf Quaida & the Scaliban
« Reply #4801 on: April 19, 2022, 09:32:42 am »
Just checked and seen no payment has been taken for Villarreal ffs. It's not in reservations & no email. Is it just a case of contacting live chat? 

Have you checked your online banking, I've had none of the above also but they've taken the money.

Offline sheepfest

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #4802 on: April 19, 2022, 09:38:55 am »
Have you checked your online banking, I've had none of the above also but they've taken the money.

Yep nothing that I can see.  Thought they had sorted this after Benfica went through ok.

Can see an early visit to the ticket office later if I cant sort this out.

Offline rk1

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #4803 on: April 19, 2022, 10:16:33 am »
Had money taken on Monday. No email but my ticket has updated in my wallet with the game

Offline Austinkopite4eva

• Anny Roader
« Reply #4804 on: April 19, 2022, 10:41:41 am »
I've had nothing and priority rights holders can but at 3pm...

Offline Austinkopite4eva

• Anny Roader
« Reply #4805 on: April 19, 2022, 10:51:52 am »
How best to speak with ticket Office? Cant be arsed queuing at a Window tonight

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4806 on: April 19, 2022, 10:56:53 am »
How best to speak with ticket Office? Cant be arsed queuing at a Window tonight

I find the live chat to be decent tbf to them

Bit of a wait at times but no big deal - it's here: https://faq.liverpoolfc.com/portal/en/kb/articles/contact-us-ticketing-services

Offline Barrowred

• Kopite
« Reply #4807 on: April 19, 2022, 10:58:48 am »
No money taken, no email and nothing in my reservations. Reckon it will be ok to chase up tomorrow? Travelling to the game this afternoon and I'm not going to the ticket office when I get there.

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4808 on: April 19, 2022, 11:04:16 am »
Had money taken on Monday. No email but my ticket has updated in my wallet with the game

Same here

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #4809 on: April 19, 2022, 11:13:25 am »
Thought I'd see if mine has been taken given that it failed last time but it's put me into a queue for something ::)
We are a team of one half.

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #4810 on: April 19, 2022, 11:31:56 am »
No sign of mine in my history or reservations so I hope/assume they'll try today (nor my CC)
« Last Edit: April 19, 2022, 11:36:25 am by Shanklygates »

Offline Red210

• Kemlynite
« Reply #4811 on: April 19, 2022, 12:45:30 pm »
I had the money for my two tickets go out on Saturday, but no e-mail confirmation and nothing in my tickets section online yet.

I can't go and want to distribute my ticket to one of my sons, initially they said tickets could not be distributed in the week before the game, but are they still applying this? If it doesn't appear in my online account today, I am not sure how I can distribute it if they are applying the one week limit. Anybody know?

Offline sheepfest

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #4812 on: April 19, 2022, 01:00:09 pm »
Am off to the ticket office in a bit as the chat line has temporarily closed & still no money taken. Not risking it as I see the other sales start tomorrow afternoon.

Offline Momos_righteye

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4813 on: April 19, 2022, 01:00:36 pm »
I had the money for my two tickets go out on Saturday, but no e-mail confirmation and nothing in my tickets section online yet.

I can't go and want to distribute my ticket to one of my sons, initially they said tickets could not be distributed in the week before the game, but are they still applying this? If it doesn't appear in my online account today, I am not sure how I can distribute it if they are applying the one week limit. Anybody know?

I transferred my mates Benfica ticket last Monday without any hassle, should be fine

Offline deanloco9

• Kopite
« Reply #4814 on: April 19, 2022, 01:07:53 pm »
Am off to the ticket office in a bit as the chat line has temporarily closed & still no money taken. Not risking it as I see the other sales start tomorrow afternoon.

Ring them up and go through the disabled option, they sometimes can help if they're not busy mate I think if it's urgent

Offline Red210

• Kemlynite
« Reply #4815 on: April 19, 2022, 01:13:25 pm »
I transferred my mates Benfica ticket last Monday without any hassle, should be fine

Great, good to know, thanks!

Offline CONFIAMOS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4816 on: April 19, 2022, 01:16:45 pm »
Seriously? It’s not that difficult if you have a fairly well paid job.

Haha get to fuck.

Offline MomoWasBoss

• customer tit
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #4817 on: April 19, 2022, 01:27:36 pm »
Still no payment come out for our 4? And no tickets showing in our accounts either. Anyone know what we should do?
We've got the best midfield in the world...

Offline sheepfest

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #4818 on: April 19, 2022, 01:29:28 pm »
Ring them up and go through the disabled option, they sometimes can help if they're not busy mate I think if it's urgent

Good to know ta. Live close by & not at work today so will take this as an opportunity for an extra drink in the Cabbage beer garden.

Offline Thomas

• Doubting
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4819 on: April 19, 2022, 01:36:55 pm »
Nothing showing in ours either
We're the kings of Europe, the pride of Merseyside, we'll fight for no surrender, we'll fight for Shankly's pride.

Offline MomoWasBoss

• customer tit
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #4820 on: April 19, 2022, 01:38:10 pm »
Nothing showing in ours either

Hoping we don't lose the same seats we've had for the other games but it is a worry  >:(

Offline Thomas

• Doubting
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4821 on: April 19, 2022, 01:48:27 pm »
Going to attempt a live chat now
We're the kings of Europe, the pride of Merseyside, we'll fight for no surrender, we'll fight for Shankly's pride.

Offline MomoWasBoss

• customer tit
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #4822 on: April 19, 2022, 01:58:05 pm »
Going to attempt a live chat now

Let me know how it goes mate, am in the office at the minute so can't try it myself

Offline timmit

• RAWK Supporter
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #4823 on: April 19, 2022, 02:27:29 pm »
Haha get to fuck.

Doesn’t come across very well that, does it?

The original quote you’re replying to, I mean
We are the Champions , Champions of Europe

Offline Thomas

• Doubting
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4824 on: April 19, 2022, 02:36:27 pm »
Let me know how it goes mate, am in the office at the minute so can't try it myself

"No payment has been taken but we are still in the process of taking payment which is due to finish at some point today so like all other games if you can wait for your email to confirm if payment has been taken or not please. "

If the payment fails they said you will bee notified and have chance to go in and purchase the ticket manually

Offline jc68

• Main Stander
« Reply #4825 on: April 19, 2022, 02:49:40 pm »
In the same boat. 3 season tickets + Autocup between me, my son and daughter and no Villarreal payments taken yet :-(
“If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just pop it in the net and we'll discuss your options afterwards.” Bill Shankly

Offline MomoWasBoss

• customer tit
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #4826 on: April 19, 2022, 02:50:06 pm »
"No payment has been taken but we are still in the process of taking payment which is due to finish at some point today so like all other games if you can wait for your email to confirm if payment has been taken or not please. "

If the payment fails they said you will bee notified and have chance to go in and purchase the ticket manually

Legend, thanks for that. Don’t mind being patient but always fear the worst with our ticket office  ;D

Offline sheepfest

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #4827 on: April 19, 2022, 03:14:10 pm »
Just been to the ticket office & echo the above however they could check to see it had gone through despite not showing on my online payments.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #4828 on: April 19, 2022, 03:30:32 pm »
Haha get to fuck.
It really isn’t although this is the 1st season that I’ve been self employed so that helps massively. Obviously you need to be really organised as well with booking stuff up the second it’s announced.
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #4829 on: April 19, 2022, 03:35:01 pm »
Doesn’t come across very well that, does it?

The original quote you’re replying to, I mean
I didn’t intend for it to come across in a shitty way, I’ve been going for years but this is the 1st time that due to various circumstances I’ve been in a position to only miss a handful.
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #4830 on: April 19, 2022, 04:49:39 pm »

Hopefully mine appears later too then. I guess some will be there a bit later tonight with the match on. Thanks for asking

Offline gazzam1963

• RAWK Cruiser. Andy@Allertons twin brother. Really misses a good fist pump.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4831 on: April 19, 2022, 05:07:25 pm »
No payment taken for my two tickets , got onto the Twitter dm and got a similar reply saying still processing payments if there is any issue with my card I will be notified

Offline James_1906

• Kopite
« Reply #4832 on: April 19, 2022, 05:10:11 pm »
Feels like they have fucked up with this one, PRH tickets are already on sale and i've had money taken but no email or showing in account and some have had nothing. Other sales are tomorrow so people are going to be kicked off the scheme here as no time to see an email and go buy your ticket again

Offline timmit

• RAWK Supporter
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #4833 on: April 19, 2022, 05:48:04 pm »
I didn’t intend for it to come across in a shitty way, I’ve been going for years but this is the 1st time that due to various circumstances I’ve been in a position to only miss a handful.

I get that. When I first saw your comment it came across as arrogant and condescending. I was going to reply but thought "He's clearly not realised how awful that comment sounds"

I'm sure you know, but for a lot of people, its very hard to get the money together/time off/remain married etc when we have a season like this.

If you're lucky enough to have all the planets align in your circumstances then that's great. But the way you said "Its not difficult" maybe come across as a bit belittling to people who have to pull a lot of strings to be able to follow us everywhere. I'm in a decent job but the Mrs is starting to get a bit pissed off with me using all my holidays now ha ha.

Well done on getting to nearly all of them though. I doubt we'll see a season like this again, keep on enjoying the ride
We are the Champions , Champions of Europe

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #4834 on: April 19, 2022, 06:02:50 pm »
I get that. When I first saw your comment it came across as arrogant and condescending. I was going to reply but thought "He's clearly not realised how awful that comment sounds"

I'm sure you know, but for a lot of people, its very hard to get the money together/time off/remain married etc when we have a season like this.

If you're lucky enough to have all the planets align in your circumstances then that's great. But the way you said "Its not difficult" maybe come across as a bit belittling to people who have to pull a lot of strings to be able to follow us everywhere. I'm in a decent job but the Mrs is starting to get a bit pissed off with me using all my holidays now ha ha.

Well done on getting to nearly all of them though. I doubt we'll see a season like this again, keep on enjoying the ride
Apologies that it came across that way, I clearly should have worded it better.

Oh it’s been a ridiculous season, beyond any of our wildest dreams so far!

Offline MomoWasBoss

• customer tit
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #4835 on: April 19, 2022, 06:25:35 pm »
Feels like they have fucked up with this one, PRH tickets are already on sale and i've had money taken but no email or showing in account and some have had nothing. Other sales are tomorrow so people are going to be kicked off the scheme here as no time to see an email and go buy your ticket again

Surely they do not release the ACS seats for the sales tomorrow if payments fail, will be an absolute shambles if they do!

Offline ant

• Legacy Fan
  • Spread the faith - YNWA !!!
    • OLSC - France
« Reply #4836 on: April 19, 2022, 07:04:11 pm »
from the lfc site, nothing to worry about until tomorrow :

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/tickets/ticket-prices

UEFA Champions League

Liverpool v Villarreal to be played at Anfield on Wednesday April 27, Kick Off 8pm

Auto Cup payments will be processed from Thursday April 14 until Tuesday April 19.

Emails will be sent on Wednesday April 20, to confirm if payments have been successful or unsuccessful

Prices for match tickets can be found here
www.liverpoolfrance.com - The home of Liverpool fans in France.

Get down to 1 of our 2 pubs in Paris, Lush Bar or Kop Bar, for all the Red's games on the tele :
http://www.liverpoolfrance.com/ou-voir-les-reds/

TRADE COUNT WHEN WE HAD A TICKET EXCHANGE : 24

Offline nayia2002

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • http://www.victoriacreperie.co.uk/
« Reply #4837 on: April 19, 2022, 07:30:16 pm »
Yh everything is fine and emails going out tomorrow morning
who are you to judge the life i live?
i know im not perfect-and i dont live to be,
but before you start pointing fingers make
sure your hands are clean!.

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #4838 on: April 19, 2022, 11:21:46 pm »
No sign of anything on my account so I bloody hope so!

Offline dobbouk

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4839 on: April 19, 2022, 11:39:32 pm »
This forum is great for easing ticket office anxiety.