Author Topic: Kodi / XBMC  (Read 606799 times)

Offline adruk87

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
Re: Kodi / XBMC
« Reply #4600 on: January 17, 2019, 07:30:47 pm »
Kodi still an option for films online? Been a while since I've used it, Covenant, SALTS, exodus etc all gone? None seem to find any sources.
"Corner taken quickly, ORIGI!"

Offline RobbieRedman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4601 on: January 17, 2019, 07:34:44 pm »
Kodi still an option for films online? Been a while since I've used it, Covenant, SALTS, exodus etc all gone? None seem to find any sources.
Long gone mate. Thought about IPTV?

Offline adruk87

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #4602 on: January 17, 2019, 07:44:47 pm »
Long gone mate. Thought about IPTV?

Yea a few mates have it, was gonna consider it on my firestick, can you get movies luke Kodi or is it just streaming channels?
"Corner taken quickly, ORIGI!"

Offline harrylfc

• Legacy Fan
  • XABI'S MATE
« Reply #4603 on: January 17, 2019, 08:06:54 pm »
Yea a few mates have it, was gonna consider it on my firestick, can you get movies luke Kodi or is it just streaming channels?
you can get movies as well mate

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #4604 on: January 17, 2019, 08:17:34 pm »

Yeah,it's just as good now if not better,Magic Dragon,Yoda,Supremacy and Mav TV are all you need for most things,Rising Tides and Star-tec are good for live tv/footy.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline harryc

• ane ;)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We All Live in a Red and a White Kop
« Reply #4605 on: January 18, 2019, 07:44:13 am »

Yeah,it's just as good now if not better,Magic Dragon,Yoda,Supremacy and Mav TV are all you need for most things,Rising Tides and Star-tec are good for live tv/footy.

13 clowns also very good for movies and tv shows.

Offline LiamG

• He's loving angels instead. Cos through it all they offer him protection.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Y.N.W.A
« Reply #4606 on: March 18, 2019, 07:18:32 am »
Every time i try play a film in magic dragon it will say "magic dragon is conjuring a link" and then nothing?

Offline harryc

• ane ;)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4607 on: March 18, 2019, 07:46:39 am »
Every time i try play a film in magic dragon it will say "magic dragon is conjuring a link" and then nothing?

Working fine for me, have you tried updating the add on?

Offline LiamG

• Legacy Fan
  • Y.N.W.A
« Reply #4608 on: March 18, 2019, 10:06:32 am »
i finally got one to work, and then it cut off half an hour before the end of the film :( and won't play again!

Is Jor-el any good?
« Last Edit: March 18, 2019, 10:14:18 am by LiamG »

Offline harryc

• ane ;)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4609 on: March 18, 2019, 11:39:51 am »
i finally got one to work, and then it cut off half an hour before the end of the film :( and won't play again!

Is Jor-el any good?

The only ones I have loaded are Yoda, Exodus Redux, Magic Dragon, Seren and 13 clowns but that’s gone.

Only use Kodi as a back up these days to the apps like Cinema HD, Tea TV.

Offline Henry Gale

• Margot Robbie Stalker
  • Legacy Fan
  • My name is Henry Gale. I'm from Minnesota.
« Reply #4610 on: March 19, 2019, 12:32:12 pm »
For those interested Aeon MQ8 skin is now released for the public. Been using it a few days on my stick and fire TV and it's great. Definitely recommend it.

Offline LiamG

• Legacy Fan
  • Y.N.W.A
« Reply #4611 on: March 19, 2019, 07:59:50 pm »
The only ones I have loaded are Yoda, Exodus Redux, Magic Dragon, Seren and 13 clowns but that’s gone.

Only use Kodi as a back up these days to the apps like Cinema HD, Tea TV.

Never even heard of cinema HD and tea TV, what are they?

Offline BER

• Goat fondler.
  • Legacy Fan
  • FLOSS IS BOSS!!
« Reply #4612 on: March 19, 2019, 08:04:34 pm »
Never even heard of cinema HD and tea TV, what are they?

they are similar to apps like Exodus but are stand-alone so no need for kodi.

Offline LiamG

• Legacy Fan
  • Y.N.W.A
« Reply #4613 on: March 19, 2019, 08:10:35 pm »
they are similar to apps like Exodus but are stand-alone so no need for kodi.

Can i get them for mac?

Offline BER

• Goat fondler.
  • Legacy Fan
  • FLOSS IS BOSS!!
« Reply #4614 on: March 19, 2019, 08:41:05 pm »
Can i get them for mac?

https://www.reddit.com/r/TTVreborn/comments/9xxng0/streaming_apps_official_links_how_to_use_trakt/

List of them here, teatv seems to have a mac version at least, maybe more do i didn't check.

Offline Jesse Pinkman

• Main Stander
« Reply #4615 on: March 28, 2019, 08:58:50 am »
I can't believe I've only just jumped on the Kodi bandwagon! Just ordered an Android box with 4GB RAM and 64GB storage. I have a few questions though, appreciate if you can help me out:-

- What's the best add-on for footy? Do you get to watch just the games or stream channels?
- Will the number of add-ons on Kodi affect performance? I've been going through various lists and just adding what's highly rated, but is there like an upper limit/ideal number of add-ons?
- How do you install skins?
On Sterling:
Were spurs not happy to pay like £7-9m for him? I'd be giving Levy a call tonight to give him an option buy.
He's so over rated its ridiculous. Every time he plays he looks completely out of his depth and has done for about 9 months now.

Offline Wabaloolah

• Rocks to the East, Rocks to the West. Definitely Unscotch.
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #4616 on: March 28, 2019, 06:29:38 pm »
I can't believe I've only just jumped on the Kodi bandwagon! Just ordered an Android box with 4GB RAM and 64GB storage. I have a few questions though, appreciate if you can help me out:-

- What's the best add-on for footy? Do you get to watch just the games or stream channels?
- Will the number of add-ons on Kodi affect performance? I've been going through various lists and just adding what's highly rated, but is there like an upper limit/ideal number of add-ons?
if it's footie you are after you are probably better signing up to an IPTV service. Not sure what Kodi add one are still Working
However if something serious happens to them I will eat my own cock.

If anyone is going to put a few fingers deep into my arse it's going to be me.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4617 on: March 28, 2019, 07:41:04 pm »

Get a build and then modify it with the add-ons that you want,it' easier and quicker than building from scratch,StarTec is good for live tv/sports (usually has HD feeds),you don't need to go crazy with your add-ons but you have a good box to be able to do just about anything,add and remove until you find exactly what you're looking for.

These are what you should look at first.
StarTec
Magic Dragon
Supremacy
Rising Tides
Yoda
MaverickTV
At the flix
Joker Sports
WolfPack
White devil streams
Monster Munch
13 Clowns

You really won't need all of them but they're a good base to start with,live tv is hit and miss though so if you're really wanting it for that then you're best off getting an iptv sub or two.My 4k sticks handle a fairly big build (I like to mess around with add-ons and the build) so your box should handle anything kodi can throw at it.

Offline Liveforthereds67

• Kopite
« Reply #4618 on: April 1, 2019, 09:05:40 am »

https://kodiapps.com/addons-chart
https://kodiapps.com/builds-chart
YNWA
Twitter @asp67
XBMC TV http://www.xbmchub.com/forums/forum.php

Offline Jesse Pinkman

• Main Stander
« Reply #4619 on: April 8, 2019, 05:13:45 pm »
Cheers lads.

For those of you who're interested in free TV, I've found two Android APKs that might be of interest:
- Redbox (there's an adfree apk out there, but you'll need it to install it while offline to prevent Google Play from blocking you)
- LiveNet TV

I use it to watch Sky, BT, LFCTV, etc. Pretty decent, with a number of mirrors for the popular channels.
On Sterling:
Were spurs not happy to pay like £7-9m for him? I'd be giving Levy a call tonight to give him an option buy.
He's so over rated its ridiculous. Every time he plays he looks completely out of his depth and has done for about 9 months now.

Offline Jesse Pinkman

• Main Stander
« Reply #4620 on: April 10, 2019, 11:35:39 am »
http://navixsport.com/

Download this apk on your android box and you'll never miss a game!  :wave
On Sterling:

Offline butchersdog

• Scouse Tiger.....grrrr :)
  • Kopite
« Reply #4621 on: July 2, 2019, 09:08:29 am »
Not sure if this is on topic, but is anyone good at Python scripting? I'm a novice and trying to configure MinidLNA running on Raspbian. I can see my storage mounted on the Pi, and the files in it (when I'm SSH'd into the Pi). My hifi could see the Pi at first, however when I started making changes to the minidlna.conf file, it stopped seeing it. My laptop can still see the pi via network discovery. Browsing to the pi opens the web page, showing that MiniDLNA is indexing the music on my storage. I just can't get my stereo to see the server again. Is it likely to be something obvious/any tips? I have the config to hand.

Thanks  8)

Offline lucas65

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4622 on: September 15, 2019, 06:49:32 pm »
Any decent film add-ons these days?. All my old ones have gone belly up now.

Offline Liveforthereds67

• Kopite
« Reply #4623 on: September 18, 2019, 10:05:34 am »
Any decent film add-ons these days?. All my old ones have gone belly up now.

Your best place is take a look at kodiapps
YNWA
Twitter @asp67
XBMC TV http://www.xbmchub.com/forums/forum.php

Offline BER

• Goat fondler.
  • Legacy Fan
  • FLOSS IS BOSS!!
« Reply #4624 on: September 18, 2019, 04:11:03 pm »
seo-michael.co.uk
r/addons4kodi

Seren with a real-debrid account is tremendous. Torrents but everything plays instantly, no seeding, it's like magic
« Last Edit: September 18, 2019, 04:14:17 pm by BER »

Offline blert596

• or is it Simon Peg, Advert: Buy incontinence bed pads from www.incontinencechoice.co.uk Wash & disposable. Trade & Public.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4625 on: September 22, 2019, 09:49:59 pm »
seo-michael.co.uk
r/addons4kodi

Seren with a real-debrid account is tremendous. Torrents but everything plays instantly, no seeding, it's like magic

What link are you using for your Provider Install package? The TinyURL one I have cant be found for lambda scraping. Is there an updated link?
All the badge kissing in the world don't make up for the fact that they are, frankly, not Liverpool Football Club. It's not their fault. Its just how it is.

Offline BER

• Goat fondler.
  • Legacy Fan
  • FLOSS IS BOSS!!
« Reply #4626 on: September 28, 2019, 03:21:50 am »
What link are you using for your Provider Install package? The TinyURL one I have cant be found for lambda scraping. Is there an updated link?

You probably already got this sorted but here's the URL anyway....

http://bit.ly/a4kScrapers

Offline blert596

• or is it Simon Peg, Advert: Buy incontinence bed pads from www.incontinencechoice.co.uk Wash & disposable. Trade & Public.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4627 on: October 11, 2019, 03:49:26 pm »
You probably already got this sorted but here's the URL anyway....

http://bit.ly/a4kScrapers

Thanks for this mate.  I'd forgotten about asking to be honest
All the badge kissing in the world don't make up for the fact that they are, frankly, not Liverpool Football Club. It's not their fault. Its just how it is.

Offline pathetic

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4628 on: October 18, 2019, 08:47:06 am »
seo-michael.co.uk
r/addons4kodi

Second this. If you want a pleasent experience make sure to get a real debrid account. It's like 3 euro a month and you get loads of 4k and 1080p sources.

Offline proudred

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4629 on: October 18, 2019, 10:23:40 pm »
Where can I get cccam or newcamd codes?

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4630 on: November 25, 2019, 01:18:11 pm »
Does Kodi still work then? I haven't used it in a few years from back in the Exodus days.

I'm getting a new 4k Firestick, and giving the shit 1st gen normal Firestick I have to my sister. Told her I'd try to put Kodi back onto it.

Are there any working reliable add-ons for films/series/regular TV channels? Not arsed about installing builds etc, just specific add-ons. Happy enough to do a build if that is what's required though.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4631 on: November 25, 2019, 06:15:16 pm »
Does Kodi still work then? I haven't used it in a few years from back in the Exodus days.

I'm getting a new 4k Firestick, and giving the shit 1st gen normal Firestick I have to my sister. Told her I'd try to put Kodi back onto it.

Are there any working reliable add-ons for films/series/regular TV channels? Not arsed about installing builds etc, just specific add-ons. Happy enough to do a build if that is what's required though.

Yeah it's worth it,would be even better for them if  they also got an RD account.

Just google trending kodi add-ons & a bare bones build with the best add-ons would make her experience a whole lot nicer.I've not used Kodi for months and months now.

If she hasn't used one before then it probably best if you put kodi on it for her though,not that it's difficult using the downloader app.The 4k sticks are a steal at £29.99.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2019, 06:19:36 pm by WhereAngelsPlay »

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4632 on: November 25, 2019, 06:52:07 pm »
Nice one. Will look into it at the weekend when the 4k one arrives (I'm a cheap c*nt and chose standard delivery for free rather than £3 delivery to get it a day or 2 earlier  ;D)

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4633 on: November 25, 2019, 07:11:01 pm »
Nice one. Will look into it at the weekend when the 4k one arrives (I'm a cheap c*nt and chose standard delivery for free rather than £3 delivery to get it a day or 2 earlier  ;D)

Didn't you click for the free prime trial ?

Offline Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4634 on: November 25, 2019, 10:37:07 pm »
Didn't you click for the free prime trial ?

No, used that last week for something else  :D

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4635 on: November 25, 2019, 11:01:02 pm »
No, used that last week for something else  :D

You got a free month that means you could've clicked for Prime delivery and got it next day  ;D

Offline glasgowsmvp

• Kopite
« Reply #4636 on: December 10, 2019, 04:13:33 pm »
Seren with RD is tremendous

Offline Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4637 on: December 11, 2019, 03:25:58 pm »
You got a free month that means you could've clicked for Prime delivery and got it next day  ;D

It was a free week I got

Offline blert596

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4638 on: December 11, 2019, 05:56:42 pm »
I use Real Debrid with Cinema HD (not through Kodi) on a couple of firesticks. Both are on the same 5Gig wireless Network and both have a very good signal and good ping and dl speeds.

Does anyone know why my 4K stick upstairs gives me multiple DEB 1080p options, yet when I disconnect and do the same on my Firetv the best I can get is a HQ quality? 720 and 1080p show up but not as a DEB link.

Cinema HD is up to date. I've cleared the cache, and reautherised Real Debrid as well.

Cheers

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4639 on: December 11, 2019, 06:09:03 pm »
I use Real Debrid with Cinema HD (not through Kodi) on a couple of firesticks. Both are on the same 5Gig wireless Network and both have a very good signal and good ping and dl speeds.

Does anyone know why my 4K stick upstairs gives me multiple DEB 1080p options, yet when I disconnect and do the same on my Firetv the best I can get is a HQ quality? 720 and 1080p show up but not as a DEB link.

Cinema HD is up to date. I've cleared the cache, and reautherised Real Debrid as well.

Cheers

Sign out of debrid in  CHD settings and sign back in again.

edit: Just saw that you've tried that,I've no idea why mate,when it happens to me signing out and back in again works.I use cyberflix.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2019, 06:10:46 pm by WhereAngelsPlay »