Author Topic: Jürgen Klopp  (Read 957372 times)

Offline Caston

• Castoff, Knitone, Purlone
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Jürgen Klopp
« on: September 24, 2019, 10:46:47 am »
We have separate threads for our players, so can we have one for our manager?

I mainly wanted to start a new thread on this though as I read an article written by our manager this morning, and I thought it deserved to be read by as many people as possible.

Maybe I Am Dreaming
BY JÜRGEN KLOPP

I have to start with a slightly embarrassing story. Because sometimes I am afraid that the outside world looks at footballers and managers like we’re Gods or something. As a Christian, I believe in only one God, and I can assure you that God has nothing to do with football. The truth is that we all fail, constantly. And when I was a young manager I failed a lot.

This is one of those stories.

We have to go back to 2011. My Borussia Dortmund team were playing Bayern Munich. It was a huge match in the league. We hadn’t won in Munich in something like 20 years. I take a lot of inspiration from movies, so whenever I needed to motivate the boys I would always think of Rocky Balboa. In my opinion, they should show Rocky 1, 2, 3 and 4 in public schools all across the world. It should be like learning the alphabet. If you watch these movies and you don’t want to climb to the top of a mountain, then I think something is wrong with you.

So the night before we played Bayern, I gathered all my players at the hotel for our team talk. The boys were all sitting down. All the lights were off. I told them the truth of the situation: “The last time Dortmund won in Munich, most of you were still in your Pampers.

Then I started playing some scenes from Rocky IV on the video screen. The one with Ivan Drago. A classic, in my opinion.

Drago is running on the treadmill, and he’s hooked up to the big computer monitors and the scientists are studying him. Remember that? I told the boys, “You see? Bayern Munich is Ivan Drago. The best of everything! The best technology! The best machines! He’s unstoppable!”

Then you see Rocky training in Siberia in his little log cabin. He’s chopping down pine trees and carrying logs through the snow and running up to the top of the mountain.

And I told the boys, “You see? That’s us. We are Rocky. We are smaller, yes. But we have the passion! We have the heart of a champion! We can do the impossible!!!!!”

I was going on and on, and then at some point, I look out to all my boys to see their reaction. I was expecting them to be standing up on their chairs, ready to go run up a mountain in Siberia, going absolutely crazy.

But everyone is just sitting there, staring at me with dead eyes.

Completely blank.

Crickets, as you say.

They’re looking at me like, What in the world is this crazy man talking about?

So then I realised, Wait, when did Rocky IV come out, 1980-something? When were these boys born?

Finally, I said, “Wait a minute, boys. Please raise your hand if you know who is Rocky Balboa?”

Only two hands went up. Sebastian Kehl and Patrick Owomoyela.

Everyone else, “Nope, sorry, boss.”

My entire speech — nonsense! This is the most important match of the season. Maybe the most important match of some of the players’ lives. And the manager has been screaming about Soviet technology and Siberia for the last 10 minutes! Hahahaha! Can you believe this?

I had to start my whole speech over from scratch.

You see, this is the real story. This is what actually happens in life. We are human beings. Sometimes, we embarrass ourselves. That’s how it is. We think we’re giving the greatest speech in the history of football, and we’re actually talking complete nonsense. But we get up the next morning and we go again.

Do you know what is the strangest part of that story?

I honestly cannot be sure if we won or lost the match. I am pretty sure that I gave this speech in 2011 before we won 3–1, and that certainly makes for a much better story! But I can’t be 100% sure

This is one thing about football that people don’t always understand.

The results, you forget. You get them all mixed up.

But those boys, and that time in my life, and those little stories … I will never forget them.

I am honored to have won the FIFA award for best men’s coach last night, but I really don’t like to stand on a stage with a trophy all by myself. Everything I have accomplished in this game is only possible because of everyone around me. Not just my players, but my family and my sons and everyone who has been with me since the beginning, when I was a very, very average person.

Honestly, when I was 20 years old, if someone came from the future to tell me everything that was going to happen in my life, I would not have believed it. If Michael J. Fox himself had come flying in on his hoverboard to tell me what would happen, I would have said it was impossible.

When I was 20, I experienced the moment that completely changed my life. I was still a kid myself, but I had also just become a father. It was not perfect timing, let’s be honest. I was playing amateur football and going to university during the day. To pay for school, I was working in a warehouse where they stored movies for the cinema. And for the young people out there, we are not talking about DVDs. This was the late ’80s, when everything was still on film. The trucks would come at 6 a.m. to pick up the new movies, and we would load and unload those huge metal canisters. They were quite heavy, honestly. You would be praying that they weren’t showing something with four reels, like Ben-Hur or something. That was going to be a bad day for you.

I would sleep for five hours every night, go to the warehouse in the morning, and then go to class during the day. At night I would go to training, and then I’d come home and try to spend some time with my son. It was a very difficult time. But it taught me about real life.

I had to become a very serious person at a young age. All my friends would be calling me to go to the pub at night, and every bone in my body wanted to say, “Yes! Yes! I want to go!” But, of course, I couldn’t go, because I was not living just for myself anymore. Babies don’t care that you are tired and want to sleep until noon.

When you are worried about the future of another little person who you brought into the world, this is real worry. This is real difficulty. Whatever happens on a football pitch is nothing compared to this.

Sometimes people ask me why I am always smiling. Even after we lose a match, sometimes I’m still smiling. It’s because when my son was born, I realised that football is not life or death. We’re not saving lives. Football is not something that should spread misery and hatred. Football should be about inspiration and joy, especially for children.

I have seen what a little round ball can do for the lives of so many of my players. The personal journeys of players like Mo Salah, Sadio Mané, Roberto Firmino, and so many of my boys are absolutely incredible. The difficulties I faced as a young man in Germany were nothing compared to what they had to overcome. There were so many moments when they could’ve easily given up, but they refused to quit.

They’re not gods. They just simply never gave up on their dream.

I think 98% of football is about dealing with failure and still being able to smile and find joy in the game the next day.

I’ve been learning from my mistakes since the very beginning. I’ll never forget the first one. I had taken over the job in 2001 at Mainz, where I had been a player for 10 years. The problem was that all the boys were still my friends. Overnight, I was their boss. They were still calling me “Kloppo.”

When I had to announce the squad for the first match, I thought it was only right that I go and tell each player to his face.

Well, this was a very bad plan, because we had twin hotel rooms.

So you can imagine it. I get to the first room, and I sit the two players down on the bed, and I turn to one and say, “You are starting tomorrow.”

I turn to the other and say, “Unfortunately, you are not starting tomorrow.”

I realised how dumb my plan was when the second player looked me in the eyes and asked, “But … Kloppo … why?”

Most of the time, there is no answer. The only real answer is, “We can only start 11 players.”

Unfortunately, I had to do this eight more times — 18 players in nine twin rooms. Two guys sitting on the bed. “You’re starting, you’re not.”

Every time, “But … Kloppo … why?”

Hahahah! It was excruciating!

This was the first of many, many, times that I stepped in the s*** as a manager. What can you do? You just grab a tissue and clean it off and try to learn from it.

If you still don’t believe me, think about this: Even my greatest triumph as a manager was born from a disaster.

Losing 3–0 at Barcelona in the Champions League last season was the worst result imaginable. When we were preparing for the second leg, my team talk was very straightforward. There was no Rocky this time. Mostly, I talked about tactics. But I also told them the truth. I said, “We have to play without two of the best strikers in the world. The world outside is saying it is not possible. And let’s be honest, it’s probably impossible. But because it’s you? Because it’s you, we have a chance.”

I really believed that. It wasn’t about their technical ability as footballers. It was about who they were as human beings, and everything they had overcome in life.

The only thing that I added was, “If we fail, then let’s fail in the most beautiful way.”

Of course, it is easy for me to say those words. I am just the guy yelling from the touchline. It is much harder for the players to actually do it. But because of those boys, and because of the 54,000 people at Anfield, we did the impossible.

The beautiful thing about football is that you can’t do anything alone. Anything, believe me.

Unfortunately, the most incredible moment in the history of the Champions League … I didn’t actually see it. Maybe this is a good metaphor for the life of a football manager, I don’t know. But I completely missed Trent Alexander-Arnold’s moment of pure genius.

I saw the ball go out for a corner.

I saw Trent walking over to take it. I saw Shaqiri following him.

But then I turned my back because we were preparing to make a substitution. I was talking to my assistant, and … you know, I have goose bumps every time I think about it … I just heard the noise.

I turned to the pitch and I saw the ball flying into the goal.

I turned back to our bench and looked at Ben Woodburn, and he said, “What just happened?!”

And I said, “I have no idea!”

Anfield was going — boof — absolutely crazy. I could barely hear my assistant, and he was yelling, “So … do we still make the substitute?”

Hahahaha! I will never forget him saying that! That will always be with me.

Can you imagine? Eighteen years as a manager, millions of hours watching this game, and I missed the cheekiest thing that has ever happened on a football pitch. Since that night, I have probably watched the video of Divock’s goal 500,000 times. But in person, I only saw the ball hit the net.

When I got to my little boot room after the match, I didn’t even have a sip of beer. I didn’t need it. I sat there with a bottle of water in silence, just smiling. It was a feeling that I cannot describe in words. When I got back home, my family and friends were all staying over at our house, and everyone was in a big party mood. But I was so emotionally exhausted that I went up to bed by myself. My body and mind were completely empty.

I had the best sleep of my life.

The best moment was waking up the next morning and realizing, “It’s still true. It really happened.”

For me, football is the only thing more inspiring than the cinema. You wake up in the morning, and the magic was all real. You actually knocked down Drago. It really happened.

I have been thinking about this since June, when we took the Champions League trophy around the streets of Liverpool. I have no words that can describe the emotions of that day. We were riding in the bus, and every time we thought the parade had to be over — that there could not possibly be any more people in the city of Liverpool — we would turn a corner and the parade would go on. Absolutely unreal. If you could’ve put all the emotions, all the excitement, all the love in the air that day and bottled it up, the world would be a better place.

I have not been able to get the emotion of that day out of my head. Football has given me everything in my life. But I really want to do more to give back to the world. Easy for me to say, O.K. sure. But how do you actually make a difference?

Over the past year, I’ve been really inspired by seeing Juan Mata, Mats Hummels, Megan Rapinoe, and so many other footballers join the Common Goal movement. If you don’t know about the work they’re doing, it’s incredible. More than 120 players have pledged 1% of their earnings to empower football NGOs around the world. They’ve already helped support youth football programs in South Africa, Zimbabwe, Cambodia, India, Colombia, the U.K., Germany and many other countries.

This isn’t just something for the richest footballers in the world. An entire starting 11 from the Canadian women’s national team has joined the cause. Footballers have joined from Japan, Australia, Scotland, Kenya, Portugal, England, Ghana…. How can you not feel inspired by this? This is what football is all about.

I just want to be a part of this. So I’m pledging 1% of my yearly salary to Common Goal, and I hope that many, many more people in the football world will join me.

Let’s be honest, guys. We are extremely fortunate. It is our responsibility as privileged people to give something back to children all over the world who just need a chance in life.

We should not forget what it was like when we had real problems. This bubble we live in is not the real world. I am sorry, but anything that happens on a football pitch is not a real problem. There should be a bigger purpose to this game than revenue and trophies, no?

Just think what we could accomplish if we all came together and gave 1% of what we earn to make a positive difference in the world. Maybe I am naive. Maybe I am a crazy old dreamer.

But who is this game for?

We all know damn well that this game is for dreamers.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2021, 08:57:40 pm by JerseyKloppite »

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
Re: Jurgen Klopp
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2019, 11:13:16 am »
It’s Jürgen not Jurgen  :P

The man can write too. Such a wonderful, humble man.

Offline kloppismydad

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2019, 11:31:34 am »
Such a Kloppo article! I could imagine the "Hahaha!" in my head.

Absolutely brilliant manager, even better person.
Mark my words. Top 8 will be a massive struggle.
We won't make any big signings this season and we will go back to being a top4 club.

Offline thekremlin

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • nothing like a nice cup of tea
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2019, 11:40:33 am »
What a fella!

Offline S

• pineless. Get no pleasure from seeing the Reds win.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Tonight, Tonight
Jurgen Klopp
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2019, 11:47:49 am »
Please never leave Jurgen.

Offline ConqueredAllOfEurope

• Shit, just realised I can have a custom title...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2019, 11:54:25 am »
Just finished reading this and logged on here just to share it. Glad it's already been shared.

As expected, a great read and insight into our charismatic manager.
"We have to change from doubter to believer... now"

Online RyanBabel19

• Embarrassing.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2019, 11:57:30 am »
Amazing

The guys not just a great manager he's a great human being, its obviously still going on but its been an absolute honour to have him as our manager.

Offline soxfan

• inebriated gonad donor (rejected) and Sperm Whale Milker (also rejected). Left-handed, shit-headed, non-fascist recidivist disappointer of women everywhere - on both drier and ranier days......rejects own eyebrows, the vain banana-hammock-wearin' get
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2019, 12:08:18 pm »
I'll be honest. As I read it I was thinking two things. First, "What an incredible man". :) Second, "He's going to write a letter like this to us when he leaves."  :-X

It's like being a teenage boy falling in love with a beautiful girl on summer vacation, knowing the vacation is going to end and she's going to leave.

Oh, and an asteroid will hit earth someday too. ;D
« Last Edit: September 24, 2019, 12:11:11 pm by soxfan »
“Do not intermingle with people who act like 'they know it all'. If you do, you will wind up as lost and lonely as they are.”
― Christine Szymanski

Offline dai_bonehead

• Kopite
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2019, 12:11:44 pm »
Spammed my mates with that via WhatsApp. Outstanding.

Online redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2019, 12:36:53 pm »
Such a Kloppo article! I could imagine the "Hahaha!" in my head.

I read the whole thing in his voice!

Brilliant article, thanks for posting Caston.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Keith Lard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2019, 12:37:40 pm »
Amazing words by our amazing manager.
Pour yourself a drink and enjoy watching a genius in red - John Barnes || https://youtu.be/XEJfzUSH4e4

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2019, 12:47:10 pm »
One day there needs to be a film made about him.

Offline Carra-ton

• Carrington, who plays there! derrr!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2019, 12:47:27 pm »
Legend, he is in the wrong profession. The way he can talk common sense with compassion in a world lacking it, with extreme view points everywhere. A man with his composure, maturity and intelligence would be better served doing something more I feel.
For now, we just have to live with him making the life of Liverpool fans glorious.

I know all good things will end, but boy will it be hard once he decides to leave. I am almost sure, none of the highs we have had would have been possible without Jurgen.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2019, 12:50:57 pm by Carra-ton »
Hats off to Bill on his throne,
He set the club's standards in stone.
Navigating the storm,
Is the Liverpool norm,
You'll never walk alone!

Offline No666

• Married to Macca.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2019, 12:47:52 pm »
Decent, inspirational, humble, and a football genius. Even when we tracked that flight, I never expected it would be this good.

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2019, 12:51:11 pm »
Probably the best manager around at the moment and fits so perfectly with this club. It'll be sad to see him go eventually but by that time we'll be so much stronger and successful.

Online him_15

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2019, 01:01:02 pm »
Where shall we build his statue?
Believer

Offline Ultimate Bromance

• The Crab
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2019, 01:20:15 pm »
Legend
Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose.

Offline Dubred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2019, 01:42:53 pm »
We've been so lucky to have had some wonderful managers over the years.

No better compliment to the man than by saying he doesn't look out of place being talked about in the same bracket as those.

Never be on the same level as Hodgson of course  ;D

Offline rebel23

• Rebel without a cause
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2019, 01:46:10 pm »
There was a thread called 'the Klopp template' started by PoP.  Maybe a new one is warranted though.

Offline Charlie Adams fried egg

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19 on: September 24, 2019, 03:23:46 pm »
The more I read and hear from him about his values and views on life, the more I think he's actually wasted in something as trivial as football.

Online spen71

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #20 on: September 24, 2019, 03:59:20 pm »
What a man !

Online him_15

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2019, 04:17:26 pm »
Is it true that Klopp rejected Man United before becoming our manager?
Believer

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #22 on: September 24, 2019, 04:21:06 pm »
Is it true that Klopp rejected Man United before becoming our manager?

Yes, apparently they were trying to sell United as an adult form of "Disneyland" needless to say he wasn't impressed.  ;D
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline Thepooloflife

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
« Reply #23 on: September 24, 2019, 04:21:47 pm »
Great read that- love the guy's honesty and emotion..........fits like a glove with our club.

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #24 on: September 24, 2019, 04:25:02 pm »
Great read that- love the guy's honesty and emotion..........fits like a glove with our club.

It's like Shankly has come back. Same passion, committment and football brain.

And Shankly built his first team around a goalkeeper, centre half and scheming centre forward.

Offline Thepooloflife

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
« Reply #25 on: September 24, 2019, 04:28:06 pm »
It's like Shankly has come back. Same passion, committment and football brain.

And Shankly built his first team around a goalkeeper, centre half and scheming centre forward.
Absolutely !  ;D

Offline King Kenny 7

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #26 on: September 24, 2019, 04:30:25 pm »
We are lucky to have such a Decent Sort as our manager. You cant help but like him.  :)

Offline Lone Star Red

• Tex
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Jürgen Klopp
« Reply #27 on: September 24, 2019, 04:43:32 pm »
He is gargantuan.
You cannot call overseas Liverpool supporters glory hunters. We’ve won one trophy this decade. If they’re glory hunters, they’re really bad ones. They’re actually journey hunters. It’s the journey and the story. Something about Liverpool has grabbed them." - Neil Atkinson (May, 2019)

"So don’t think about it – just play football.” - Jurgen Klopp

Offline ToneLa

• you know the rules but I make the game.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I AM FURIOUS, RED (STILL)
« Reply #28 on: September 24, 2019, 04:50:48 pm »
Bless him for the Common Goal donation. Means a lot when you're one of the top people in all of football (and sets a good example for players the world over who probably earn loads more)

Great writing there too. Klopp is the man

He's us

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #29 on: September 24, 2019, 04:57:56 pm »
The world outside is saying it is not possible. And let’s be honest, it’s probably impossible. But because it’s you? Because it’s you, we have a chance.”

Gets me every time that.  Imagine hearing that from your boss, a boss like Jurgen Klopp. How could you not feel 10 foot tall.

Offline Vinay

• West Coast privileges revoked due to jinxing activity. Considerably more greedier than yaow!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Ceux qui écrivent clairement ont des lecteurs.....
« Reply #30 on: September 24, 2019, 05:11:23 pm »
Absolutely !  ;D
Only difference in outward presentaton is that Klopp says football is not about life and death - there are more important things.

Offline lgvkarlos

• Finnished with his shit punnery now.....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31 on: September 24, 2019, 05:23:45 pm »
Rocky story is very funny, no better manager or man in the game.

Offline beardsleyismessimk1

• Owner Of A Messy Room!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Life is for living, so live it
« Reply #32 on: September 24, 2019, 10:02:02 pm »
Klopp is only 52. I think he will stay till he is 60. I bloody well hope so. There is nothing comparable to the man because of his outlook on life. 
The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Offline bornandbRED

• ... an ESL super fan. aka physioSTALKER
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33 on: September 24, 2019, 10:26:28 pm »
My generation’s Shankly.

Online meady1981

• Confuses “Scottish” with “Scotch”.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LEGACY FAN
« Reply #34 on: September 24, 2019, 10:35:32 pm »
God I feel sorry for whoever has to follow him.

Online Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #35 on: September 24, 2019, 10:37:44 pm »
Where shall we build his statue?

There's an old one outside the front of Anfield.  We could dump it in a skip to make room? ;D

Seriously though, as the great man once said, "Liverpool was made for me, and I was made for Liverpool"  It's a hand and glove fit.

Wonder what pose the statue will have though?  Guitar Hero or speed wank?

I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36 on: September 24, 2019, 10:41:21 pm »
https://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=337956.msg16818306#new
What's wrong with this thread?
Two threads never work, they'll both have the same discussions eventually.

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #37 on: September 24, 2019, 10:52:34 pm »
https://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=337956.msg16818306#new
What's wrong with this thread?
Two threads never work, they'll both have the same discussions eventually.

maybe that one needs a rename, cos I think people avoid that one for discussing or posting articles and stuff like that, cos some think it's supposed to be some sort of tactics thread!

Makes sense just to have one thread for sure!

Offline PhaseOfPlay

• Well red.Tom Jones Lover. AKA Debbie McGee. Apparently.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Under 7s Coaching Manual Owner.
« Reply #38 on: September 24, 2019, 11:17:01 pm »
maybe that one needs a rename, cos I think people avoid that one for discussing or posting articles and stuff like that, cos some think it's supposed to be some sort of tactics thread!

Makes sense just to have one thread for sure!

It is a tactics thread. It's about the principles of Jurgen Klopp's tactical vision.
Better looking than Samie.

Offline gamble

• andproctor
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39 on: September 25, 2019, 12:54:19 am »
Klopp is the man. I will walk away from football when he goes, no one will top him.