Author Topic: Spurs away selling details  (Read 3124 times)

Online ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
Spurs away selling details
« on: November 26, 2021, 12:54:50 pm »
Liverpool FC has released the following away ticket details for the Premier League fixture against Tottenham Hotspur on Sunday December 19.

Kick-off: 4.30pm GMT

Allocation: 3,038

Disabled allocation: 26 Wheelchair bays with associated personal assistants. Ambulant seating is also available. Visit the Accessibility Hub for full sale details.

Prices

Adult: £30
Over 65: £19
Young adult (Under 22): £22.50
Juniors (Under 18): £17
Price notes: Supporters in possession of concessionary tickets may be asked to provide proof of DOB at the turnstiles before entry is allowed.

Tickets sales notes: Tickets will be available to season ticket holders and official Members ONLINE based on Premier League away fixtures recorded during seasons 2018-19 or 2019-20.

Please only buy tickets if you plan on attending the game – tickets are strictly non-transferable and tickets purchased for away games ARE NOT available to 'DISTRIBUTE' to other supporters.

First sale: 10 or more games: from 8.15am Friday December 3.

First sale status: Guaranteed – one per qualifying supporter, up to a maximum of 10 tickets per booking.

Second sale: Nine or more games: from 1pm Friday December 3.

Second sale status: NOT guaranteed – first come first served basis. One ticket per qualifying supporter, up to a maximum of four tickets per booking.

Third sale: Eight or more games: from 2pm Friday December 3.

Third sale status: NOT guaranteed – first come first served basis. One ticket per qualifying supporter, up to a maximum of four tickets per booking.

Fourth sale: Seven or more games: from 3pm Friday December 3.

Fourth sale status: NOT guaranteed – first come first served basis. One ticket per qualifying supporter, up to a maximum of four tickets per booking.

Hospitality members: Sir Kenny Dalglish Box holders, Premium Level and Centenary Club members should contact the Hospitality Department on 0151 264 2222, option 2.

General notes: Supporters not in possession of a ticket are urged not to travel.

Due to the ongoing pandemic, we understand that there are some fans who may not want to or cannot attend matches straight away. To ensure a fair ticket distribution process, we will not use any game credits from season 2021-22 as eligibility for ticket sales from season 2022-23 and beyond.

Ticket credits: As previously stated, tickets purchased this season WILL NOT BE USED AS CREDITS IN FUTURE SEASONS. This policy is still in place and will not be changed this season.

Due to the ongoing pandemic, we do not want supporters to feel obliged to attend matches when they do not feel comfortable doing so.

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/tottenham-hotspur-v-liverpool-away-ticket-details
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline nearly40

• .....even though my profile says 48!
  • Anny Roader
  • KOP stand up! Stand up the KOP!
Re: Spurs away selling details
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2021, 04:24:17 pm »
Look like I will be away in Milan when they make further announcement and sales.
'The evidence shows conclusively that Liverpool fans neither caused nor contributed to the deaths of 96 men, women and children.'

Offline scouser100000

• Kemlynite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #2 on: December 6, 2021, 04:27:09 pm »
Did anyone see how many seats were left before the sale ended ?
« Last Edit: December 6, 2021, 05:06:55 pm by scouser100000 »

Offline 6 Euros

• Soon to be worth about a tenner!
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #3 on: December 7, 2021, 11:06:05 am »
Can’t understand why they have dropped the credits already. It’s not as if they have any other tickets to sell at the moment.
"The whole of my life, what they wanted was honesty. They were not concerned with cultured football, but with triers who gave one hundred percent." Bob Paisley on the Kop

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #4 on: December 9, 2021, 04:19:15 pm »
All tickets have been posted

Offline 6 Euros

• Soon to be worth about a tenner!
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2021, 10:56:13 am »
Strange that it still says sale ended rather than sold out. I would have expected this Sunday kick off to drop further?
"The whole of my life, what they wanted was honesty. They were not concerned with cultured football, but with triers who gave one hundred percent." Bob Paisley on the Kop

Online ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2021, 11:12:55 pm »
Strange that it still says sale ended rather than sold out. I would have expected this Sunday kick off to drop further?
It will, next week as its the week leading up to the game.
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline stoz

• John Motson. The Flag Bearer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2021, 11:16:50 am »
Down to 3 credits

Offline JohnRed

• Anny Roader
« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2021, 04:18:06 pm »
I'm driving down for this one, anyone got any recommendations for where I could park and jump the train? don't fancy driving in the traffic near the ground

Offline Luke 17

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2021, 04:20:29 pm »
I'm driving down for this one, anyone got any recommendations for where I could park and jump the train? don't fancy driving in the traffic near the ground

Cheshunt we go to.

Offline JohnRed

• Anny Roader
« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2021, 04:31:46 pm »
Cheshunt we go to.

Nice one, just had a quick look and seems theres a Ind Estate I could potentially park at around the corner

Offline Danny Boy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2021, 06:21:41 pm »

Enfield Town is a good bet as there's a shopping centre with plentiful parking although don't know its hours on a Sunday

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2021, 03:46:25 pm »
Is this unlikely to happen now? Trains booked etc. could sting a lot of us

Offline Barry Banana

• because johnster was a rubbish username?...
  • Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
« Reply #13 on: December 16, 2021, 04:10:46 pm »
Is this unlikely to happen now? Trains booked etc. could sting a lot of us

I’m hopeful that unless there’s an outbreak in our squad we should be ok. Spurs players should be done with quarantine. Premier league have said they’ll push ahead with fixtures unless players aren’t available. And govt. seem determined to keep everything open.
Long live the King

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #14 on: December 16, 2021, 04:26:09 pm »
Seems Spurs were ready to play today, it's Leicester who weren't, so should be OK providing things don't get worse again in the meantime.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2021, 04:32:28 pm »
Seems Spurs were ready to play today, it's Leicester who weren't, so should be OK providing things don't get worse again in the meantime.

Yeah that's good I suppose, probably more likely to be because of an outbreak at our side... but new measures should reduce that happening.

Probs more likely the Leicester cup game will be binned

Offline TTB

• Main Stander
« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2021, 04:46:26 pm »
Think all weekends fixtures should be postponed. All this shit about justifying calling games off because there are not enough first team players. What about all the staff that work at the grounds, they probably  feel they have to work but at what expense, potential to pass Covid on to families at Christmas or having to isolate and be on their own.  Staff and fans needlessly traveling into Covid hot spots where R rates are rising rapidly.

Don't get me wrong I was really looking forward to meeting up with mates at the match as its my birthday weekend, but do I really want to jeopardise family Christmas.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2021, 06:54:38 am »
My trains been cancelled at the weekend, which means I now qualify for a full refund on my advanced ticket if the game gets canned rather than going on a later train :D

Merry christmas to me  8)

Offline Philipm20

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2021, 08:00:07 am »
My trains been cancelled at the weekend, which means I now qualify for a full refund on my advanced ticket if the game gets canned rather than going on a later train :D

Merry christmas to me  8)

Which trains that mate? I can no longer go as tested positive but dont think much I can do with train ticket as non refundable.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #19 on: December 17, 2021, 09:21:20 am »
Which trains that mate? I can no longer go as tested positive but dont think much I can do with train ticket as non refundable.

Was a train between blackpool and preston - northern have changed their timetable over the weekend - worth checking to see if your train has changed if it was northern

WCM trains stayed the same so far