Author Topic: Friends and Family  (Read 105108 times)

Offline Smudge

• Epic Troll and one hell of a Richarlison...
  • Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Friends and Family
« Reply #320 on: January 19, 2022, 02:24:48 pm »
They should also be on your list. I would imagine that deleting them from yours also deletes you from theirs
Thanks, I've tried that. The name who says the ticket was purchased by has never been on my FF. Can only assume the lad who I allowed to add me has passed my details on to others.

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #321 on: January 19, 2022, 02:45:55 pm »
Thanks, I've tried that. The name who says the ticket was purchased by has never been on my FF. Can only assume the lad who I allowed to add me has passed my details on to others.

Strange that. I'd do one of 2 things then

1. Contact the club and get them to sort it.
2. Just don't forward on the ticket when the time comes. (Assuming they don't know your log in details to download your NFC pass)
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #322 on: January 21, 2022, 05:11:40 am »
That happened to me years ago but luckily he took noticed when I asked him to stop. If you know who this person is a mate of and take them off your list, then surely he would be able to select your mate from his list when he buys them next time, or maybe he just logs on as your mate?
We are a team of one half.

Offline Danny Boy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #323 on: January 21, 2022, 10:15:32 am »
Wasn't sure which thread to put this in but I need to amend my home address on the system - how can I do this - contact LFC on live chat or email? Do I need proof of new address ie utility bill?

Thanks

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #324 on: January 21, 2022, 10:28:22 am »
Wasn't sure which thread to put this in but I need to amend my home address on the system - how can I do this - contact LFC on live chat or email? Do I need proof of new address ie utility bill?

Thanks

Live chat were able to sort an issue with my address back in July

Offline Danny Boy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #325 on: January 21, 2022, 10:34:30 am »
Live chat were able to sort an issue with my address back in July

Thank you. Did you need to provide proof of address?

Online Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #326 on: January 21, 2022, 10:39:26 am »
Thank you. Did you need to provide proof of address?

No. Although I think it might have been something to do with updating delivery address for ordering something rather than updating the address on the membership.

Offline Danny Boy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #327 on: January 21, 2022, 10:49:47 am »
No. Although I think it might have been something to do with updating delivery address for ordering something rather than updating the address on the membership.

Just told me they can't do it on Live Chat.

Offline claresy2005

• Anny Roader
« Reply #328 on: February 7, 2022, 09:05:50 pm »
Does anyone know re the rearranged Leeds game: I distributed my ticket (from my season ticket) to someone because I couldn’t go on Boxing Day.

Now Leeds isn’t showing in the tickets section in my account. Wondering if this is because a) it’s only recently been rearranged so isnt showing for anyone at all b) I need to recall it (but I can’t see where to do this) thanks

Offline Hij

• Literally Custom-titlely neglected for literally over a decade, Ruud.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97.
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #329 on: February 7, 2022, 09:16:05 pm »
Does anyone know re the rearranged Leeds game: I distributed my ticket (from my season ticket) to someone because I couldn’t go on Boxing Day.

Now Leeds isn’t showing in the tickets section in my account. Wondering if this is because a) it’s only recently been rearranged so isnt showing for anyone at all b) I need to recall it (but I can’t see where to do this) thanks
Interesting. I sold Leeds back to someone who gave it to me and he recalled it today. I got an email to say the ticket was no longer active.
Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97. Justice for the Survivors.

Istanbul 2005. Athens 2007. Basel 2016. Kiev 2018. Madrid 2019. Paris 2022.

Online redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #330 on: February 7, 2022, 09:42:51 pm »
Yeah mine appeared in my account again today.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline PeterJM

• The Queens Drive Dodger. Has a reckless appetite for meat
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #331 on: February 7, 2022, 09:48:07 pm »
Can I send a ticket to someone who isn't on my friends and family list?

Nobody can make the game on Thursday and I want to take my nephew whose not on my list.

Offline James_1906

• Kopite
« Reply #332 on: February 7, 2022, 09:53:56 pm »
Can I send a ticket to someone who isn't on my friends and family list?

Nobody can make the game on Thursday and I want to take my nephew whose not on my list.
Yes, if you log into your account, go to the 'Tickets' tab, select the ticket then go to distribute. From there you can put their name and send it via email.

Offline PeterJM

• The Queens Drive Dodger. Has a reckless appetite for meat
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #333 on: February 7, 2022, 10:21:41 pm »
Yes, if you log into your account, go to the 'Tickets' tab, select the ticket then go to distribute. From there you can put their name and send it via email.
👍 Cheers James,I'll give that a go tomorrow.

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #334 on: February 9, 2022, 12:24:19 pm »
Have been offered a swap for a pair of tickets for a game i can no longer make. Only problem is one of the tickets I have been offered is a child ticket. Will this be a problem at the ground when me and my old man try to enter? I've noticed this season that there's no difference in the distributed tickets between child/young adult/adult/over 65
it shouldn't be an issue

Offline Sharado

• Stop crying
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #335 on: February 21, 2022, 02:28:38 pm »
Hi - not sure where else to put this - I've been offered a ticket for Weds. The person offering are saying payment up front before they send the passes. I'm saying send the tickets and then I'll pay. Am I right in saying to them if they sent the tickets, and I never actually paid, then they could contact the club to effectively 'cancel' the tickets [and, therefore, that I shouldn't pay for the tickets until I've been sent them?].

Sorry if in wrong place etc. and obviously delete if not appropriate [am I allowed to say I miss the trusted list?].

3 midfielders minimum in the next window. And probably another young CB to boot.

Anything else is negligent.

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #336 on: February 21, 2022, 02:32:34 pm »
Hi - not sure where else to put this - I've been offered a ticket for Weds. The person offering are saying payment up front before they send the passes. I'm saying send the tickets and then I'll pay. Am I right in saying to them if they sent the tickets, and I never actually paid, then they could contact the club to effectively 'cancel' the tickets [and, therefore, that I shouldn't pay for the tickets until I've been sent them?].

Sorry if in wrong place etc. and obviously delete if not appropriate [am I allowed to say I miss the trusted list?].
Whether you pay or not, the other person can just recall the tickets back to their account. Just be careful as its obviously not a "mate" if you can't agree who pays and who sends tickets first
YNWA

Offline Sharado

• Stop crying
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #337 on: February 21, 2022, 02:38:43 pm »
Whether you pay or not, the other person can just recall the tickets back to their account. Just be careful as its obviously not a "mate" if you can't agree who pays and who sends tickets first

Yeah am getting some generally bad vibes so going to leave it. Good to know though!
3 midfielders minimum in the next window. And probably another young CB to boot.

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #338 on: February 21, 2022, 02:53:43 pm »

when I've sold tickets this season I ask for the money first, I understand as a buyer you don't want to lose your money but generally you have to pay your money first, just like buying most things in life. It's important to check the reliability of the source if you can and if there's any doubt it's best to leave it.

Offline Sharado

• Stop crying
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #339 on: February 21, 2022, 02:56:47 pm »
when I've sold tickets this season I ask for the money first, I understand as a buyer you don't want to lose your money but generally you have to pay your money first, just like buying most things in life. It's important to check the reliability of the source if you can and if there's any doubt it's best to leave it.

I think there's enough doubt to want to leave it in this instance. I'm just going to say again - I really miss the trusted list on here.

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #340 on: February 21, 2022, 02:59:36 pm »
I think there's enough doubt to want to leave it in this instance. I'm just going to say again - I really miss the trusted list on here.
yeah I've definitely been in the same situation before, it's hard when you have literally no idea

Offline Barrowred

• Kopite
« Reply #341 on: February 21, 2022, 03:03:25 pm »
Sooner they get to actually get to just being able to distribute to a small number of friends and family the better. Can't really get my head around distributing tickets to total strangers if I'm honest.

Offline Sharado

• Stop crying
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #342 on: February 21, 2022, 03:05:35 pm »
Sooner they get to actually get to just being able to distribute to a small number of friends and family the better. Can't really get my head around distributing tickets to total strangers if I'm honest.

I've met total strangers who are now friends of more than a decade via the process of buying tickets for liverpool games.

Offline elmothered1

• Kopite
« Reply #343 on: March 21, 2022, 06:40:16 pm »
Can anyone tell me if i can distribute my lads ticket (junior) to a mate (adult) im not charging him anything to have it cant remember if i saw it somewhere that this season its fine???? thanks in advance

Offline James_1906

• Kopite
« Reply #344 on: March 21, 2022, 06:48:05 pm »
Can anyone tell me if i can distribute my lads ticket (junior) to a mate (adult) im not charging him anything to have it cant remember if i saw it somewhere that this season its fine???? thanks in advance
Yeah that’s fine, the club are covering any additional costs this season.

Offline elmothered1

• Kopite
« Reply #345 on: March 21, 2022, 06:59:08 pm »
Yeah that’s fine, the club are covering any additional costs this season.
many thanks

Offline cmccarthy81

• Anny Roader
  • c'mon no.19
« Reply #346 on: March 23, 2022, 03:49:09 pm »
I need to distribute a derby ticket to a F&F contact as away for the weekend (nightmare), but ticket site currently has the distribute button frozen for this fixture.

Does it need to be a certain timescale closer to the fixture?

Only the second one i've distributed with this system; went smoothly last time.

Offline James_1906

• Kopite
« Reply #347 on: March 23, 2022, 03:50:51 pm »
I need to distribute a derby ticket to a F&F contact as away for the weekend (nightmare), but ticket site currently has the distribute button frozen for this fixture.

Only the second one i've distributed with this system. Smooth last time.
I haven't distributed one yet however... I think I saw LFChelp on twitter say that it opens closer to the game, maybe 1 or 1.5 weeks before.

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #348 on: March 23, 2022, 03:50:52 pm »

Only the second one i've distributed with this system; went smoothly last time.
yes usually a week or so before
YNWA

Offline cmccarthy81

• Anny Roader
  • c'mon no.19
« Reply #349 on: March 23, 2022, 03:57:41 pm »
Thanks James & SDL - much easier than going to the club! Cheers.

Online Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #350 on: March 23, 2022, 04:31:18 pm »
I think you'll need to wait until after Watford, which has been available for distribution for at least a week.

Edit - Even longer. I distributed Watford on 11th March.

Offline cmred

• Kemlynite
« Reply #351 on: April 10, 2022, 10:56:30 am »
hi, all, do i need to have been added as family/friend prior to August to get a ticket transferred to me?

Online redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #352 on: April 10, 2022, 10:57:11 am »
No, for this season all the other person needs is your full name and email address.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline cmred

• Kemlynite
« Reply #353 on: April 10, 2022, 10:59:01 am »
phew, thanks a mill :)

Online redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #354 on: April 10, 2022, 10:59:38 am »
:thumbup

Offline cmred

• Kemlynite
« Reply #355 on: April 15, 2022, 04:51:05 pm »
sorry if this has been asked before..
ticket for man u has been allocated to me as friend . should i have received an email from LPFC outlining what to do next? do i have to download anything?
cheers

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #356 on: April 15, 2022, 05:01:38 pm »
sorry if this has been asked before..
ticket for man u has been allocated to me as friend . should i have received an email from LPFC outlining what to do next? do i have to download anything?
cheers
you should have received the ticket by email straight away

Offline cmred

• Kemlynite
« Reply #357 on: April 15, 2022, 05:03:01 pm »
yeau, thats what i thought. somethings gone wrong. have seen shot where my name has been transferred.
will ring them tomorrow

ta

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #358 on: April 15, 2022, 05:09:21 pm »
Get whoever distributed to recall and send again. Also maybe open the email on chrome
YNWA

Offline cmred

• Kemlynite
« Reply #359 on: April 15, 2022, 05:10:29 pm »
will do :)