Author Topic: Skyscraper City style masturbation thread with Sketchup models and PhotoShopped  (Read 116847 times)

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
What if we get it sponsored?

What's the going rate for a zip line fan transportation device attached to stadiums these days?

A Marathon bar and a curlywurly

Online CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
A Marathon bar and a curlywurly

Does that make it anymore viable? I haven't crunched the sums on this yet.

Offline mersey_paradiso

• Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool's where I belong
Hi guys. New to the forum. I've done a mock up of what I think we should be realistically aiming for next year. I think 140,000 is our sweet spot. I think we should completely get rid of the Walton Breck road and the local businesses and build a mega mega mega Kop. Its only the locals that use that road anyway, they can find another route. We should extend the Annie Road all the way back to Goodison, it'd be really funny if they could see it from their changing rooms. Also I think we should have a runway and a big slide. Oh yeah and we should fill in the corners with the Westfalstadion corners. We MUST have corners.

Hope you like it.

Thanks for your feedback Craig.
Thought I'd start getting some more detailed renders done for phase 1 (August)
Anfield Road end first extension (will only be to half size of final extension).
Further renders will show Stanley Park being concreted over and turned into the Muti Story Car Stanley Park.
All four corners of the Westfalstadion shipped over from Germany and installed - got to have corners can't stress this enough.
I've decided to knock down another 200 houses (its fine, locals can go elsewhere) to build the Krazy Kemlyn Krispy Kreme Killer Koaster.
There will be a cable car linking to the newly named 'Higher than Ayre itself Memorial Stand'.

Pls like follow and share Thnx

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Those are amazing - I really hope you are an architect . If you're not you have a long career in front of you . ;D
RIP Alex Jarmay .                                           Justice  for the 97 YNWA

Mr Alex Ferguson on Anfield after St Etienne 77 : "I didn't walk away from the ground after the game, I floated out. I had been caught up in the most exciting football atmosphere I have ever experienced...these Liverpool fans support with PASSION"

Offline Mullalove

• Main Stander
  • Unluckeee!
Hi guys. New to the forum. I've done a mock up of what I think we should be realistically aiming for next year. I think 140,000 is our sweet spot. I think we should completely get rid of the Walton Breck road and the local businesses and build a mega mega mega Kop. Its only the locals that use that road anyway, they can find another route. We should extend the Annie Road all the way back to Goodison, it'd be really funny if they could see it from their changing rooms. Also I think we should have a runway and a big slide. Oh yeah and we should fill in the corners with the Westfalstadion corners. We MUST have corners.

Hope you like it.

Genuinely had me in hungover exhausted tears, thanks for that!
Now I'm a believer.

Offline Solomon Grundy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC - Living rent-free in the heads of our rivals
Pah! I want this bad boy back.

Fucking horrible, ugly design that.

Offline rockredrock

• Main Stander
In the end it was just about Weetabix,as the prick from Dallas said.
Thanks everyone for the "Thoughts and Prayers" I am feeling much better now. F'ing Asthma,f'ing cancer,f'ing diabetes,f'ing aortic aneurysm, Doc says I should go on a diet and exercise,but it might have been worse i could have been born a bitter Evertonian.      s o s member 5174

Offline meady1981

• Confuses “Scottish” with “Scotch”.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LEGACY FAN
Hi guys. Sorry its been a while but Ive been spending a lot of time on my latest render.
We make the worlds largest doughnut and fill it with a stadium. We get a 140,000 seat stadium AND we keep the sponsors happy.
Theres been a lot of talk about re-routing WB and Anfield road lately and this is the perfect solution, its a piece of piss to tunnel through doughnut.
And the best part is, not only to we get to fill in the corners, the WHOLE STADIUM IS A CORNER.

Pick the holes out of that Craig (pun intended).

Online CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
 :lmao

Honestly mate, I'm struggling to find issues with it.

It's a think of beauty.

Offline meady1981

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LEGACY FAN
Thanks Craig. I've remortgaged the house to concentrate fully on this.

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
The tunnels are the best bits
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Online CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
Thanks Craig. I've remortgaged the house to concentrate fully on this.

If I was going to be picky, and I don't want to put you off you're dream here, but I'd prefer to see a sugar coated donut over an iced one.

Offline Uncle Ronnie

• Legacy Fan
Pretty sweet

Offline meady1981

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LEGACY FAN
If I was going to be picky, and I don't want to put you off you're dream here, but I'd prefer to see a sugar coated donut over an iced one.
I'll discuss with my focus group and get back to you.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
Hi guys. Sorry its been a while but Ive been spending a lot of time on my latest render.
We make the worlds largest doughnut and fill it with a stadium. We get a 140,000 seat stadium AND we keep the sponsors happy.
Theres been a lot of talk about re-routing WB and Anfield road lately and this is the perfect solution, its a piece of piss to tunnel through doughnut.
And the best part is, not only to we get to fill in the corners, the WHOLE STADIUM IS A CORNER.

Pick the holes out of that Craig (pun intended).

Ah, so this is the sweet-spot Ian Ayre is always banging on about.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline meady1981

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LEGACY FAN
HI GUYS.
So I've been reading the thread about straightening WB road to build the MEGAKOP then I saw Peters pretty unprofessional plans to free up that space. I think he's missed a trick here. I propose a Hot Wheels style mega ramp for cars to jump over the new MEGAKOP. I think this is a fool proof proposal. I'm actually a little embarrassed for Peter that he didn't consider this obvious solution before.

Work will start in the coming months. Im having a bit of difficulty getting the Westfallstadium corners shipped over at the moment. The postage costs are huge.
Pls share and like

Offline zip

• Legacy Fan
  • That was liquid football!
One day, people will hopefully look back and say "I was there son. I was there the year that Spurs won nothing again."

Online CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
Amazing  ;D

Offline Peter McGurk

• Legacy Fan
HI GUYS.
So I've been reading the thread about straightening WB road to build the MEGAKOP then I saw Peters pretty unprofessional plans to free up that space. I think he's missed a trick here. I propose a Hot Wheels style mega ramp for cars to jump over the new MEGAKOP. I think this is a fool proof proposal. I'm actually a little embarrassed for Peter that he didn't consider this obvious solution before.

Work will start in the coming months. Im having a bit of difficulty getting the Westfallstadium corners shipped over at the moment. The postage costs are huge.
Pls share and like

Sorry. That ramp is steeper than allowed by the Highways Act 1980. Otherwise...

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
Sorry. That ramp is steeper than allowed by the Highways Act 1980. Otherwise...
:lmao
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline SenorGarcia

• Legacy Fan
  • He drinks sangria...
HI GUYS.

Pls share and like

Your Mega Kop adds a lot of depth but not a lot of height. Are people sat directly behind each other?! And you said Peter's plans were unprofessional? Sheesh.

Also think a loop might be more beneficial in terms of tourism than the ramp. A new Wembley arch type of architecture. Just my opinion of course.

"A football club isn't just made up of players, coaches and directors. More than anything else it's the supporters who make a club, and that perhaps is the ingredient which best distinguishes Liverpool Football Club from every other team. The supporters." - Luis Javier García Sanz

Thanks Kenny, for making us believe again. YNWA

Offline meady1981

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LEGACY FAN
Hi guys.
I've taken Peters (frankly outdated and archaic) government bureaucracy and Garcias height issue points in to consideration and I have redesigned my plan.

I give you the Ian Ayres Worm Hole.

(Peter I am free for any big projects you may have on the horizon... call me)

Offline Peter McGurk

• Legacy Fan
Hi guys.
I've taken Peters (frankly outdated and archaic) government bureaucracy and Garcias height issue points in to consideration and I have redesigned my plan.

Cool. How about a 5-year internship with lots of 'training'? Do you make tea?

Online CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
Cool. How about a 5-year internship with lots of 'training'? Do you make tea?

He might need longer than 5 years to train you up in all he knows Peter.

Offline meady1981

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LEGACY FAN
He might need longer than 5 years to train you up in all he knows Peter.

It'll take him that long just to match my photoshop skills.

Offline kavah

• the Blacksmith. Definitely NOT from Blackpool!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Ha ha ha ha

Offline NorthamptonKopite

• Non-
  • Legacy Fan
  • You'll Never Walk Alone
By far the best thread of the summer.

Offline SenorGarcia

• Legacy Fan
  • He drinks sangria...

;D  ;D  ;D brilliant work.

Though I think you'd be better calling it simply 'Ayre's Hole'
"A football club isn't just made up of players, coaches and directors. More than anything else it's the supporters who make a club, and that perhaps is the ingredient which best distinguishes Liverpool Football Club from every other team. The supporters." - Luis Javier García Sanz

Thanks Kenny, for making us believe again. YNWA

Offline Peter McGurk

• Legacy Fan
It'll take him that long just to match my photoshop skills.

Blaaaah... not worried. Didn't think this was so bad for a coffee break:

« Last Edit: June 11, 2016, 01:51:08 pm by Peter McGurk »

Offline Durlmints

• Kicks Ass. Categorically denies being the now infamous antihero 'Chris from Wavertree'. Maybe he is. Maybe he isn't. Who knows? Henry the Mild Mannered Janitor? COULD BEEEE!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Mané & Salah, your defence is terrified!
Hi guys.

Are those New York Taxi Cabs? Can you please confirm if the wormhole allows faster than light travel with other auto-mobiles? I would like to see whether local taxis would be able to traverse the portals. I also request documentation proving the safety of cyclists as they travel through it.  Liverpool council has avoided using wormholes for some time now after the incident at The Pig and Whistle in 2001 and so you need to be able to highlight key safety precautions to ensure it doesn't happen again.
Crows attacked a pensioner in Hamburg after she mimicked a crow's call.
You claim a Wagon Wheel is a biscuit and you have the audacity to stick a Kit Kat in goal? You sir are a du

Offline Peter McGurk

• Legacy Fan
Are those New York Taxi Cabs? Can you please confirm if the wormhole allows faster than light travel with other auto-mobiles? I would like to see whether local taxis would be able to traverse the portals. I also request documentation proving the safety of cyclists as they travel through it.  Liverpool council has avoided using wormholes for some time now after the incident at The Pig and Whistle in 2001 and so you need to be able to highlight key safety precautions to ensure it doesn't happen again.

Certainly like being stuck in 2002 here sometimes

Offline zip

• Legacy Fan
  • That was liquid football!
Blaaaah... not worried. Didn't think this was so bad for a coffee break:

All joking aside in this thread, that looks quite cool.
One day, people will hopefully look back and say "I was there son. I was there the year that Spurs won nothing again."

Offline kavah

• the Blacksmith. Definitely NOT from Blackpool!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Meady, any developments since the Chinese interest?

Offline mikeb58

• The Poet Laureate of the Hillsborough forum and indeed, now, the rest of the site! Allez, allez, allez......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • kopite
Some great stuff in here, so funny. Not sure how you fellas do all that Photoshop business, but its brilliant and cheered me right up!
Hillsborough...Our Greatest Victory (out now)

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan

Someone needs to mock up a stadium made out of mahjong bricks.
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline meady1981

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LEGACY FAN
I can neither deny or confirm those rumours but I can confirm that I may or may not have been approached by our new alleged Chinese over lords to possibly switch my megastadium plans to the waterfrontal zone of Liverpool. I believe a Chinese team are already looking to 'fill in' Birkenhead to create a new airport to transport our 200 million strong new Red Army of followers on match days.

Stay tuned possibly for plans tonight, when I get back to my shed office and am drunk. Allegedly.

Offline meady1981

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LEGACY FAN
I have to be careful what I say about possible plans. My new business partners have issued me a 10 page document regarding a suspected FSG mole on this thread. I'm not permitted to name any names but it rhymes with vague.

Online CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
I have to be careful what I say about possible plans. My new business partners have issued me a 10 page document regarding a suspected FSG mole on this thread. I'm not permitted to name any names but it rhymes with vague.

Kinky Kenneth Alfredo Tepid Barrow Williams Donato Crackhead doesn't rhyme with vague mate  ???

Offline meady1981

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LEGACY FAN
Don't be paranoid vague.

Offline DonkeyWan

• ker. Football Genius, Generously gives Young Jürgen pointers to help him improve.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I never met a man who wasn't...
Thanks for your feedback Craig.
Thought I'd start getting some more detailed renders done for phase 1 (August)
Anfield Road end first extension (will only be to half size of final extension).
Further renders will show Stanley Park being concreted over and turned into the Muti Story Car Stanley Park.
All four corners of the Westfalstadion shipped over from Germany and installed - got to have corners can't stress this enough.
I've decided to knock down another 200 houses (its fine, locals can go elsewhere) to build the Krazy Kemlyn Krispy Kreme Killer Koaster.
There will be a cable car linking to the newly named 'Higher than Ayre itself Memorial Stand'.

Pls like follow and share Thnx

Awesome
Beatings will continue until morale improves...

Offline meady1981

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LEGACY FAN
Hi guys.
Can't really give too much away due to the secrecy but here are the main points.
- Extend Liver building to house new mega stadium.
- Incorporate largest Megakop on the planet.
- Will be second man made object to be seen from space.
- Space flights will be part of corporate package in the Dunkin Pagoda stand.

Welcome to Xangfield guys.