Author Topic: Ask - R(ob)AWK replies  (Read 1040639 times)

Offline Oddball

• aka 'Steve'. Thinks Autumn is a series. Shite at COD. Search me. Mathematical legend. "Space". Likes to Fuck holmes. Currently sporting a fetching muzzy. Onion Fondler. Blinded by the light. Would like a small larger beer. Can fakh orf
  • RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
Re: Ask - R(ob)AWK replies
« Reply #160 on: April 21, 2009, 01:47:03 pm »
We may sign Salah, but I'll show my arse in the middle of town if we sign one of VVD or Keita. Not gonna happen.

Offline TonyTheRed

• NosedReindeer has a very qwertycock....
  • Legacy Fan
  • I've got a little black book with my poems in
« Reply #161 on: April 21, 2009, 01:55:26 pm »
Why does my left bollock hang lower than the right one?
like one day u will find out im not female :)

Offline SP

• Thor ain't got shit on this dude! Alpheus. SPoogle. The Equusfluminis Of RAWK. Straight in at the deep end with a tube of Vagisil. Needs to get a half-life. Needs a damned good de-frag.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Southern Pansy
« Reply #162 on: April 21, 2009, 01:58:45 pm »

Offline TonyTheRed

• NosedReindeer has a very qwertycock....
  • Legacy Fan
  • I've got a little black book with my poems in
like one day u will find out im not female :)

Offline Jaska

• Hävytön mulkku - cheek shagger
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #164 on: April 23, 2009, 02:15:05 pm »
What's the cheapest realiable online place to buy iPod?

Offline Helsinki Red

• ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #165 on: April 23, 2009, 02:38:28 pm »
What's the cheapest realiable online place to buy iPod?

Here you can compare prices within stores in Finland http://www.vertaa.fi/mp3_soittimet/apple/

Offline Jaska

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #166 on: April 23, 2009, 03:17:25 pm »
Here you can compare prices within stores in Finland http://www.vertaa.fi/mp3_soittimet/apple/
I am aware of the Finnish sites but thought to explore the opportunity which has arised due to the favourable exchange rates, mate

Offline Party Phil

• Boring Cunt that flies Air Bizarre
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Big in Japan
« Reply #167 on: April 23, 2009, 03:18:37 pm »
If you're lying, I'll chop your head off.

Offline lachesis

• RAWK Scribe
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • МАРКСИСТ
« Reply #168 on: April 23, 2009, 05:07:42 pm »
Can anyone in this thread perform sabitini?

Offline Jaska

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #169 on: April 23, 2009, 05:19:30 pm »
What's a sabitini?

Offline El Genio

• Drops more than books in the bed. Voted RAWKite with the stickiest trousers 2009-10
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #170 on: April 23, 2009, 05:24:09 pm »

If I could, I wouldnt be wasting time in this forum.

Offline SP

• Thor ain't got shit on this dude! Alpheus. SPoogle. The Equusfluminis Of RAWK. Straight in at the deep end with a tube of Vagisil. Needs to get a half-life. Needs a damned good de-frag.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #171 on: April 24, 2009, 01:08:47 pm »

I create a thread called "Blow your own Trumpet" and the contamination spreads. I should have known better.

Offline RigBon1892

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Legend
« Reply #172 on: April 25, 2009, 09:32:50 pm »
Who arranges the Premiership fixtures? Really?
I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager.

"Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone
YNWA Rafa.

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #173 on: April 25, 2009, 09:40:14 pm »
Who arranges the Premier League fixtures? Really?
Rupert Murdoch.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline RigBon1892

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Legend
« Reply #174 on: April 25, 2009, 10:33:47 pm »
Rupert Murdoch.

I could well believe that

No I was just wondering, cos next weekend, a bank holiday weekend no less, we're home to Newcastle and Everton are away to Sunderland, for one thing, talk about traffic congestion... and 2, would 2 derbies not have made more sense...
I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager.

YNWA Rafa.

Offline SP

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #175 on: April 27, 2009, 04:00:46 pm »
I could well believe that

No I was just wondering, cos next weekend, a bank holiday weekend no less, we're home to Newcastle and Everton are away to Sunderland, for one thing, talk about traffic congestion... and 2, would 2 derbies not have made more sense...

Police request non-volatile games for bank holidays. They tend to be stretched for manpower.

Offline RigBon1892

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Legend
« Reply #176 on: April 27, 2009, 07:15:01 pm »
Police request non-volatile games for bank holidays. They tend to be stretched for manpower.

Is that why theyre sending Everton and Man U to the same neck of the woods on the same weekend? Cos they can get along??

YNWA Rafa.

Offline Party Phil

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Big in Japan
« Reply #177 on: April 28, 2009, 10:19:59 am »
No, because Middlesbrough and Sunderland are policed by two separate police forces (Cleveland and Northumbria respectively), so it won't stretch resources.

and they're about 30 miles apart. It's like Man City & Blackburn or Liverpool & Bolton both having home games.

Offline Hyderabad Red

• Is back... and having an identity crisis.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #178 on: April 28, 2009, 04:41:07 pm »
How to earn money through my blog?

Offline SP

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #179 on: April 28, 2009, 04:52:21 pm »
How to earn money through my blog?

Content is king. The first stage is to write something that people actually want to read. Ah, I seem to have lost you already...

Offline Hyderabad Red

• Is back... and having an identity crisis.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #180 on: April 28, 2009, 04:55:19 pm »
Okay sir.Thank you,anyways. :)

Offline Oingy Boingy

• Bisquitts
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #181 on: April 28, 2009, 07:20:04 pm »
Has anyone ever used a strimmer that the "auto" line feed thing actually works ? cause i  haven't..
Indeed...

Offline macca888

• Macca the Militant Illiterate Gnok. Chief Football Hack aka macca888. Jacqui Smith and Anne Widdecombe, in any order. Or together. He's not fussy. Overdue with Crosby Nick. Recently elevated to status Sir Precious C*nt.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #182 on: April 28, 2009, 08:01:22 pm »
Has anyone ever used a strimmer that the "auto" line feed thing actually works ? cause i  haven't..

Just take the big grey safety cover off the front and they go like a dream mate. Only thing is though, if you hit stones and stuff, they fucking fly at you like Uzi bullets in da hood!
Macca resplendent!
A colossus bestriding the
moral high ground as ever.

Offline RigBon1892

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Legend
« Reply #183 on: April 28, 2009, 08:04:40 pm »
This one is aimed at the Irish RAWKites

Was Bosco a boy or a girl??

YNWA Rafa.

Offline Hudson66

• The Kia Ora Man - too orangely for RAWK
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #184 on: April 28, 2009, 08:08:03 pm »

You know how this works? You wouldnt want to go for a run

Offline Jaska

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #185 on: June 1, 2009, 01:39:09 pm »
How can you embed a youtube vid here? I know it's done some way using the "flash" button but don't master the art yet.

Offline ♠Dirty Harry♠

• Michael Pain the tittie-fixated inflatable doll salesman
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #186 on: June 1, 2009, 01:47:34 pm »
This one is aimed at the Irish RAWKites

Was Bosco a boy or a girl??

He was a poof

I know what he wanted going through his magic door, the little ginger bastard

Offline jaygraham

• Fiction is not the same as FACT
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC
« Reply #187 on: June 1, 2009, 05:06:16 pm »
I have recently discovered a couple of grey hairs. Im 25. Should i be worried??!
It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here/ and i'm most obliged to you for making it clear/ that i'm not here

Offline SP

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #188 on: June 1, 2009, 05:10:30 pm »
I have recently discovered a couple of grey hairs. Im 25. Should i be worried??!

Do you have grey hair and were they found at the scene of your last murder? If so, get the lube out, Bubba wants to say Hi.

Offline Party Phil

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Big in Japan
« Reply #189 on: June 1, 2009, 05:19:08 pm »

I've got quite a few (have done for a couple of years) and I just turned 25 too. What's to worry about?

Offline ♠Dirty Harry♠

• Michael Pain the tittie-fixated inflatable doll salesman
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #190 on: June 1, 2009, 05:21:59 pm »
I've got quite a few (have done for a couple of years) and I just turned 25 too. What's to worry about?

You'll actually take notice of those hair dye adverts on tv

Offline Brian Blessed

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4
« Reply #191 on: June 1, 2009, 05:48:07 pm »
I am planning on building a small wall (two bricks high) around a tree in my front garden. Do I need to put sand underneath, or is okay without for such a short wall?

Offline redbyrdz

• No to sub-optimal passing! Not content with one century, this girl does two together. Oh, and FUCK THE TORIES deh-deh-deh-deh!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #192 on: June 1, 2009, 09:10:53 pm »
How can you embed a youtube vid here? I know it's done some way using the "flash" button but don't master the art yet.
Find a post with a video in it and quote that - should be fairly obvious after that (put in your file name and delete the quotes, basically)
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us." - Bill Shankly

Offline Brian Blessed

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4
« Reply #193 on: June 1, 2009, 09:23:40 pm »
Find a post with a video in it and quote that - should be fairly obvious after that (put in your file name and delete the quotes, basically)

I did that, but when I previewed it was nothing but white. Is that normal until it's posted?

Offline SP

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #194 on: June 1, 2009, 09:39:27 pm »
I am planning on building a small wall (two bricks high) around a tree in my front garden. Do I need to put sand underneath, or is okay without for such a short wall?

EU regulation state that you need 6 foot deep concrete foundation laid by an accredited garden wall foundation contractor. All of the concrete must be recyclable.

Offline Party Phil

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Big in Japan
« Reply #195 on: June 1, 2009, 10:01:19 pm »
I did that, but when I previewed it was nothing but white. Is that normal until it's posted?

no, you need the link to the video not the youtube page, I'm sure there's an easy way to find this, but you can find it hidden in the "Embed" bit under the video description

Offline SP

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #196 on: June 1, 2009, 10:12:56 pm »

Medicines have child proof caps. The complexities of posting embedded you tube videos is deliberate. It acts a filter.

Offline FlashingBlade

• Organised a piss up in a brewery. Ended up in his pants with a KFC bucket. Future MP. Eats only Fish Heads and Tails. Can't spell 'DOMUM'. Now has no balls.
  • Legacy Fan
  • From a Shankly Boy to a Klopp Man
« Reply #197 on: June 1, 2009, 10:47:22 pm »

As in Gaberial Sabitini the olive skined Argentinian female tennis player from the 90's who's beauty was only detracted by her manly shoulders?...well no, I haven't, but would have! ( manly shoulders notwithstanding)

yes! your a third of the way through your life and your worried about two grey hairs now....when theres much , much, worse to come!

Its not , your right one is shrinking!!!
« Last Edit: June 1, 2009, 10:49:56 pm by FlashingBlade »

Offline pinkdragon

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #198 on: June 11, 2009, 01:28:43 pm »
Apparently someone has misplaced their full grown female African lion in my neighborhood. She's been sighted several times within 2 miles, last time about 1/2 mile from my home. Being that I'm on Lake Lanier, in the North Georgia mountains there is plenty to eat and drink. So far she has not shown any aggression to the people that have seen her. She has not killed any of the thousands of cows, sheep, goats that are everywhere. At least none have been reported. There are so many I don't know if people are even keeping an accurate head count. My question is, if I do happen to come up on her, or she walks up to me, what exactly should I do? Besides fall over in a dead faint. I did google it, but know there are a couple of people on here that are familiar with felines. Thanks.
My love. My passion. My life. Liverpool Football Club.

Offline BIGdavalad

• Major Malfunction. Yearns To Be A Crab! MOD Agony Aunt. Dulldream Believer. Is the proud owner of a one year old login time.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #199 on: June 11, 2009, 01:34:25 pm »
My question is, if I do happen to come up on her, or she walks up to me, what exactly should I do?

As with all cats, lions loved to be scratched behind the ears. Scratching her behind the left ear until she falls asleep would appear to be your best bet. Obviously you should repeatedly say "puss, puss, puss" or similar while doing so.

The above advice is given as an opinion only. redandwhitekop.com and BIGdavalad PLC are not responsible for injuries sustained while scratching escaped lions behind any ear or indeed under the chin, on the belly, neck or back. All rights reserved.
Joining Betfair? Use the referral code UHHFL6VHG and we'll both get some extra cash.

All of the above came from my head unless otherwise stated. If you have been affected by the issues raised by my post, please feel free to contact us on 0800 1234567 and we will send you an information pack on manning the fuck up.